RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
14 juill. 2020 à 1 h 45
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,510
Those would be very smart choices
14 juill. 2020 à 3 h 23
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,275
If we take Stutzle I'd like to take Rossi #5 if he's not taken. We need a 1C.
14 juill. 2020 à 9 h 9
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 8,999
Yeah Perfetti isn't happening, The new rumor has either Raymond of Holtz as Yzerman's likely pick.
14 juill. 2020 à 10 h 30
Mentions "j'aime": 217
Quoting: Leafs_and_Sens_Fan
If we take Stutzle I'd like to take Rossi #5 if he's not taken. We need a 1C.

Rossi has no room for growth, probably won't get much better than he is now. Stuzle/Byfield and Raymond would be our best choices at 3 and 5. Have to just go best player avaialble when your this high up in the draft
14 juill. 2020 à 10 h 42
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,377
Quoting: sens2020
Rossi has no room for growth, probably won't get much better than he is now. Stuzle/Byfield and Raymond would be our best choices at 3 and 5. Have to just go best player avaialble when your this high up in the draft

Even if Rossi doesn’t get any better, which I think is unlikely, he had a monster year in the OHL for his draft year. Remember, Liam Foudy was under a point per game in his draft year. Rossi is a prolific scorer, he should be projected top six
CD282 a aimé ceci.
14 juill. 2020 à 10 h 47
Quoting: HabsFan9
Even if Rossi doesn’t get any better, which I think is unlikely, he had a monster year in the OHL for his draft year. Remember, Liam Foudy was under a point per game in his draft year. Rossi is a prolific scorer, he should be projected top six

Ya he dominated the OHL after palying pros in previous years in Europe. He played on the team with the best record the CHL has seen in forever which boosted his stats. His previous year in the OHL he didnt have close to as good numbers and wasnt ranked high even to start this season. He is physically grown to his peak already leaving little room for improvement. At 5OA in the draft teams should be shooting for guys with a high ceiling and first line star potential not a guy who is gonig to be a solid second or third liner. Not that anything is wrong with that but save that for a different pick not 5OA
14 juill. 2020 à 10 h 49
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,377
Ya he dominated the OHL after palying pros in previous years in Europe. He played on the team with the best record the CHL has seen in forever which boosted his stats. His previous year in the OHL he didnt have close to as good numbers and wasnt ranked high even to start this season. He is physically grown to his peak already leaving little room for improvement. At 5OA in the draft teams should be shooting for guys with a high ceiling and first line star potential not a guy who is gonig to be a solid second or third liner. Not that anything is wrong with that but save that for a different pick not 5OA

Believe it or not, actual NHL GMs are high on Rossi. Isn’t that incredible? There’s is no way he falls anywhere past the Devils
CD282 a aimé ceci.
14 juill. 2020 à 10 h 53
Believe it or not, actual NHL GMs are high on Rossi. Isn’t that incredible? There’s is no way he falls anywhere past the Devils

He'll be good for a team trying to win sooner than later, Buff or Mtl, NJD would be perfect
Remus a aimé ceci.
14 juill. 2020 à 17 h 50
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20,880

he may even go 3rd overall as Byfield is starting to grow a bad reputation among scouts for being un-engaged when not possessing the puck and being slightly lazy in his own end. While Rossi is gaining popularity as his work ethic is amazing that is similar to the stories of Barkov driving his coaches insane when he would stay at the arena to 12 to practice.

I could see

LAF
Stuzle
Rossi
Drysdale
Perfetti

being the order with Byfield going 6th.
Remus a aimé ceci.
15 juill. 2020 à 8 h 36
Quoting: aadoyle
he may even go 3rd overall as Byfield is starting to grow a bad reputation among scouts for being un-engaged when not possessing the puck and being slightly lazy in his own end. While Rossi is gaining popularity as his work ethic is amazing that is similar to the stories of Barkov driving his coaches insane when he would stay at the arena to 12 to practice.

I could see

LAF
Stuzle
Rossi
Drysdale
Perfetti

If we end with with ROssi and Perfetti that is a nightmare
16 juill. 2020 à 6 h 26
GM Hockeysaurus Rex
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 5,738

"rossi has no room for growth" is the silliest thing there is to be said about Rossi's game.
CD282 a aimé ceci.
16 juill. 2020 à 6 h 27
GM Hockeysaurus Rex

I could see

LAF
Stuzle
Rossi
Drysdale
Perfetti

Byfield un-engaged off puck? Which scouts are saying that?
CD282 a aimé ceci.
16 juill. 2020 à 8 h 37
Quoting: SammyT_51
"rossi has no room for growth" is the silliest thing there is to be said about Rossi's game.

Sorry I shouldnt have used the term none but what I was referencing is this section out of Bob Mckenzies final draft rankings whre a scout said he probably doesnt have as much potential as other players
Quote:
Some scouts wonder how much more untapped potential there might be versus some of the younger, less physically developed prospects, that Rossi might be more of a what-you-see-is- what-you-get player
16 juill. 2020 à 14 h 7
Hakuna Matata
Byfield un-engaged off puck? Which scouts are saying that?

ISS hockey who reports on prospects broke the story after that others were coming out and saying the same thing, In general he is good but his work ethic seems to be not that good. Honestly I could see him dropping to bewtween 4-6.EZMr31sWkAEE7Am?format=jpg&name=medium
16 juill. 2020 à 14 h 23
GM Hockeysaurus Rex
ISS hockey who reports on prospects broke the story after that others were coming out and saying the same thing, In general he is good but his work ethic seems to be not that good. Honestly I could see him dropping to bewtween 4-6.EZMr31sWkAEE7Am?format=jpg&name=medium

Byfield is hard working kid and his work ethic is always there. ISS hockey is the only prospect group that has him lower than 2. I watched Byfield for my scouting company a lot this year and he was always best player on ice and always engaged.
CD282 et Remus a aimé ceci.
16 juill. 2020 à 14 h 31
Byfield is hard working kid and his work ethic is always there. ISS hockey is the only prospect group that has him lower than 2. I watched Byfield for my scouting company a lot this year and he was always best player on ice and always engaged.

"My scouting company"?
16 juill. 2020 à 14 h 32
GM Hockeysaurus Rex
"My scouting company"?

I work for dobberprospects.
16 juill. 2020 à 14 h 34
Hakuna Matata

not really
TSN/McKenzie has him at 3
HOCKEYPROSPECT.COM has him at 3
MCKEEN'S HOCKEY has him at 3
and there are other having him between 3-6.
So its not just the ISS who has him under 2. But in general I see him going top 5 but I have a feeling Stuzle, Drysdale, and possibly rossi will go ahead.
16 juill. 2020 à 14 h 37
GM Hockeysaurus Rex
not really
TSN/McKenzie has him at 3
HOCKEYPROSPECT.COM has him at 3
MCKEEN'S HOCKEY has him at 3
and there are other having him between 3-6.
So its not just the ISS who has him under 2. But in general I see him going top 5 but I have a feeling Stuzle, Drysdale, and possibly rossi will go ahead.

Byfield was consensus 2 for majority of the season for all of those. He is clearly the second best player in his class and probably wouldve gone first overall next year if he was born couple weeks later.. I see Byfield falling a spot max, but like.. he shouldnt, you know what I mean? There is no reason he should fall from consensus second.
CD282 a aimé ceci.
16 juill. 2020 à 15 h 27
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,727
Byfield was consensus 2 for majority of the season for all of those. He is clearly the second best player in his class and probably wouldve gone first overall next year if he was born couple weeks later.. I see Byfield falling a spot max, but like.. he shouldnt, you know what I mean? There is no reason he should fall from consensus second.

It's always funny to me to see huge changes in player rankings months after these kids stopped playing hockey. What changed?
SammyT_51 et Remus a aimé ceci.
16 juill. 2020 à 15 h 32
GM Hockeysaurus Rex
Quoting: CD282
It's always funny to me to see huge changes in player rankings months after these kids stopped playing hockey. What changed?

Stutzle hype train changed lol
CD282 et Remus a aimé ceci.
16 juill. 2020 à 16 h 22
Stutzle hype train changed lol

I'm kinda hoping it's for real, because I'd love to see Ottawa get Byfield. First I think Byfield will have a much better career and second I don't want that in the same division as the Oilers.
SammyT_51 a aimé ceci.
16 juill. 2020 à 16 h 28
GM Hockeysaurus Rex
Quoting: CD282
I'm kinda hoping it's for real, because I'd love to see Ottawa get Byfield. First I think Byfield will have a much better career and second I don't want that in the same division as the Oilers.

Byfield is closer to Lafreniere than Stutzle is to Byfield so there is that. Byfield is franchise changing 1C.
CD282 a aimé ceci.
16 juill. 2020 à 16 h 30
Byfield is closer to Lafreniere than Stutzle is to Byfield so there is that. Byfield is franchise changing 1C.

I agree. I don't get all the movement after the season is over - smacks of groupthink.
16 juill. 2020 à 23 h 39
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 190
the sens should pick a rd they might be too good next season in a 2021 draft stacked with talented D.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage