Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 483
oilers probably don't take another dman
CD282 a aimé ceci.
13 juill. 2020 à 7 h 57
Fan of the OHL
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 125
Good draft for the Habs - I think they pick one of Helge Grans or Topi Niemela at pick 39-40 - unsure about Lukas Cormier. Picking Jake Neighbours is a distinct possibility
13 juill. 2020 à 9 h 55
Evans truther
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,432
Quoting: Leemer
Good draft for the Habs - I think they pick one of Helge Grans or Topi Niemela at pick 39-40 - unsure about Lukas Cormier. Picking Jake Neighbours is a distinct possibility

We keep talking about how we missed Girard, Luka's a Girard 2.0. PP quaterback in the making, needs to be on a pairing with a more stay at home big defender. Jake (And Luke Tuch) has a higher floor that could help the team sooner so he'd be the safer pick there but Topi or Grans are nice gambles but they aren't with the team for a couple more years.
Darkhorse 2nd rounder; Sam Colangelo could be a target, if the offense translate into the pros he's locked to be a top 6, if it doesn't he ends up like Armia so it's a win-win. Montreal also loves these NorthEastern guys lately (Harris, Struble). With the way this draft goes, after pick 55 where Luke Tuch is picked I'd try to trade up for him (Early third and our earlier fifth could do it).
Jexus a aimé ceci.
13 juill. 2020 à 10 h 18
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,377
do the Devils take Askarov when they have Blackwood? IMO no way
13 juill. 2020 à 12 h 57
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 576
Quoting: HabsFan9
do the Devils take Askarov when they have Blackwood? IMO no way

Idk, Askarov is still a few years away from competing in the NHL. What if Blackwood is good but not good enough for starting every night, they could have a 1a 1b tandem.
Remus a aimé ceci.
13 juill. 2020 à 12 h 59
Quoting: ColonelX
We keep talking about how we missed Girard, Luka's a Girard 2.0. PP quaterback in the making, needs to be on a pairing with a more stay at home big defender. Jake (And Luke Tuch) has a higher floor that could help the team sooner so he'd be the safer pick there but Topi or Grans are nice gambles but they aren't with the team for a couple more years.
Darkhorse 2nd rounder; Sam Colangelo could be a target, if the offense translate into the pros he's locked to be a top 6, if it doesn't he ends up like Armia so it's a win-win. Montreal also loves these NorthEastern guys lately (Harris, Struble). With the way this draft goes, after pick 55 where Luke Tuch is picked I'd try to trade up for him (Early third and our earlier fifth could do it).

Cormier is a really nice piece for the Habs. I think theyd be foolish not to take him with one of their 2nds.
13 juill. 2020 à 13 h 1
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Quoting: Jexus
Idk, Askarov is still a few years away from competing in the NHL. What if Blackwood is good but not good enough for starting every night, they could have a 1a 1b tandem.

I see the Devils taking a goalie later rather than in the first round if they wanted that
13 juill. 2020 à 13 h 6
I see the Devils taking a goalie later rather than in the first round if they wanted that

I feel that is a possibility. But i also feel the Hawks will do the same. So then, I am conflicted on who takes Askarov. If he falls a bit i can definitely see Calgary taking him at 15.
Remus a aimé ceci.
13 juill. 2020 à 13 h 32
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
I feel that is a possibility. But i also feel the Hawks will do the same. So then, I am conflicted on who takes Askarov. If he falls a bit i can definitely see Calgary taking him at 15.

He’S probably going to go in the late teens, since not a lot of teams need a first round goalie. A team like Chicago or even Calgary would probably trade down to get him
13 juill. 2020 à 14 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Mentions "j'aime": 1,219
He’S probably going to go in the late teens, since not a lot of teams need a first round goalie. A team like Chicago or even Calgary would probably trade down to get him

Calgary seems the best fit. depending on rather they want to re-tool or not. I cant trust Rittich and Zagidulin (however the hell you spell it) to be their goaltenders of the future.
13 juill. 2020 à 14 h 17
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20,724
Braden Schneider that low, Nah, people have him between 10-20 for a reason. This kid is a phenomenal 2 way defense man and prefers to play a more defensive game. I can see Florida, Winnipeg all having massive interest in him. Next to Drysdale he is the best rhd in the 1st round and with teams needing cheap RHD just cant see him dropping that low.
Remus a aimé ceci.
13 juill. 2020 à 14 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: aadoyle
Braden Schneider that low, Nah, people have him between 10-20 for a reason. This kid is a phenomenal 2 way defense man and prefers to play a more defensive game. I can see Florida, Winnipeg all having massive interest in him. Next to Drysdale he is the best rhd in the 1st round and with teams needing cheap RHD just cant see him dropping that low.

Yeah could probably swap with Mercer or Perreault but I don't see him going much higher than that and certainly not in the top 15. Just my opinion.
13 juill. 2020 à 16 h 52
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Quoting: crankshaft
Calgary seems the best fit. depending on rather they want to re-tool or not. I cant trust Rittich and Zagidulin (however the hell you spell it) to be their goaltenders of the future.

I agree with the Flames taking Askarov.
Btw, you actually spelled Zagidulin right
crankshaft a aimé ceci.
13 juill. 2020 à 18 h 28
Démarrer sujet
I agree with the Flames taking Askarov.
Btw, you actually spelled Zagidulin right

A side benefit of being a hockey fan for a quarter century is my name pronunciation and spelling skills of Europeans and Russians is way above average but those Latvians confuse the heck out of me.
Edit: Zagidulin isnt Latvian. Well, Latvians are hard.
Remus a aimé ceci.
13 juill. 2020 à 19 h 35
Fan of the OHL
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 125
Cormier is a really nice piece for the Habs. I think theyd be foolish not to take him with one of their 2nds.

I’ve got a bad memory of the Habs picking Nathan Beaulieu out of the Q with similar Stats to Cormier so that’s why I lean towards the Euros of Niemela or Grans
Remus a aimé ceci.
13 juill. 2020 à 23 h 9
Quoting: Leemer
I’ve got a bad memory of the Habs picking Nathan Beaulieu out of the Q with similar Stats to Cormier so that’s why I lean towards the Euros of Niemela or Grans

Except Cormier is closer in comparison to Girard.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage