Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $77 074 584 $1 487 500 $4 337 500 $4 425 416 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 7
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
C
UFA - 6
6 650 000 $6 650 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 456 250 $1 456 250 $
AG, C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
1 850 000 $1 850 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
UFA - 3
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AG, C
UFA
850 000 $850 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 2
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
845 000 $845 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
C
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
DG/DD
UFA - 1
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
3 875 000 $3 875 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
2 850 000 $2 850 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance637 500 $$638K)
DD
RFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
12 juill. 2020 à 11 h 1
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,309
Why is Anaheim sending a 2nd? I think these two are an even trade one for one, maybe a small add from Buffalo like a 3rd or 4th round pick but that's it, can't see Anaheim making this trade though and Henrique has one of those pesky NTC’S which might be an issue as well.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
12 juill. 2020 à 11 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 642
Quoting: MisstheWhalers
Why is Anaheim sending a 2nd? I think these two are an even trade one for one, maybe a small add from Buffalo like a 3rd or 4th round pick but that's it, can't see Anaheim making this trade though and Henrique has one of those pesky NTC’S which might be an issue as well.

Because I want them to...However, I could live with Risto for Rico straight up. The bothersome part for Henrique is those two extra years at the end of his deal as he barrels towards his mid-30's. As of now he's a mid-six center with lower production numbers for a 2C. Two years from now he'll probably be more of a third-line role player making nearly $6M.
12 juill. 2020 à 11 h 20
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,670

Henrique seems to have a farm near Buffalo, so maybe he won't mind.
gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
12 juill. 2020 à 11 h 44
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,850
Not too shabby
Playoffs likely, as long as the goaltending holds up
That’s a big IF depending on Hutton again though
12 juill. 2020 à 13 h 34
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,797
Quoting: Boos
Because I want them to...However, I could live with Risto for Rico straight up. The bothersome part for Henrique is those two extra years at the end of his deal as he barrels towards his mid-30's. As of now he's a mid-six center with lower production numbers for a 2C. Two years from now he'll probably be more of a third-line role player making nearly $6M.

I think that is a fair offer for Ristolainen, I would like to hear from more Duck fans.
Nice trade, Buffalo still has 3 solid RHD and picks up a center who will be a place holder until Cozens is ready to assume that role.
Over all a good line up, I like it a lot.

@SalamiCheese
@Jdfitz77
12 juill. 2020 à 13 h 43
Quoting: gretzkyghosts
I think that is a fair offer for Ristolainen, I would like to hear from more Duck fans.
Nice trade, Buffalo still has 3 solid RHD and picks up a center who will be a place holder until Cozens is ready to assume that role.
Over all a good line up, I like it a lot.

@SalamiCheese
@Jdfitz77

I think if it was a bad deal for Buffalo, I would have written it right away, and this is even possible an overpayment by Anaheim. Risto for Henrique without picks would be more honest.
12 juill. 2020 à 14 h 20
Quoting: SalamiCheese
I think if it was a bad deal for Buffalo, I would have written it right away, and this is even possible an overpayment by Anaheim. Risto for Henrique without picks would be more honest.

Again let's agree to disagree.
I agree, just looking at NEXT year it would be a fair trade.

Ristolainen is 25 years old with four 40 pt season and on his way to a 5th until the season was cut short.
He will only get better over the next few seasons as all good defensemen do.
I noticed a big improvement in his game from last year to this year alone.

Henrique is 30 years old and has his best years behind him.
At the end of his contract he will be 35 and I seriously doubt he will get better next year.
Finally, he will not be close to the value of Ristolainen over the next 5 year.
Jdfitz77 a aimé ceci.
12 juill. 2020 à 14 h 25

Ristolainen is 25 years old with four 40 pt season and on his way to a 5th until the season was cut short.

At the end of his contract he will be 35 and I seriously doubt he will get better next year.

I don’t think we’d have to give up Risto to get him
I think they’d be happy just to get the contract off the books
So maybe just a pick/prospect?
12 juill. 2020 à 16 h 1

It all depends on how you value Risto and how you feel about Henrique.

My opinion:

Risto - I think he has outlived himself in Buffalo, it's time to move on, he already wants to leave Buffalo. We must build a defense around Dahlin and Jokiharju. Yes, he is physical, he can consistently gain his 35-40 points, but he is also not the best guy in defense, and another question is who we want to protect in the expansion draft besides Dahlin and Jokiharju.

Henrique - I think that this is not the best option for the role of 2C, but not the worst. The only thing that bothers me is his contract, on the other hand he is a fairly stable player and you know what to expect from him, he is not traumatic, he will always gain his 40-50 points, he can be a good mentor for such a young center as Cozens, and then to fall on the role of 3C. How it will grow old is unknown, but I would not mind this deal, we have been choosing options for all these centers for too long and have been sitting without them for two years, so this would not be the worst option for me. This is the usual hockey trade.
12 juill. 2020 à 16 h 44
Quoting: Jdfitz77
I don’t think we’d have to give up Risto to get him
I think they’d be happy just to get the contract off the books
So maybe just a pick/prospect?

What pick or prospect did you have in mind.
I like Ristolainen, IMO we have not seen the best of him.
In 15 years will he be our Zdeno Chara?
I never heard him say, I lost my love of the game and I am excited about playing in Europe. If he ever said that, I would trade him for a bucket of pucks.
The entire year could be boiled down to the team's performance after the TDL. We get our physical forward and a talented young forward and the team loses 6 in a row. Goes from being in the hunt for the last playoff spot to being out of the preliminaries.

It all depends on how you value Risto and how you feel about Henrique.

My opinion:

Risto - I think he has outlived himself in Buffalo, it's time to move on, he already wants to leave Buffalo. We must build a defense around Dahlin and Jokiharju. Yes, he is physical, he can consistently gain his 35-40 points, but he is also not the best guy in defense, and another question is who we want to protect in the expansion draft besides Dahlin and Jokiharju.

Henrique - I think that this is not the best option for the role of 2C, but not the worst. The only thing that bothers me is his contract, on the other hand he is a fairly stable player and you know what to expect from him, he is not traumatic, he will always gain his 40-50 points, he can be a good mentor for such a young center as Cozens, and then to fall on the role of 3C. How it will grow old is unknown, but I would not mind this deal, we have been choosing options for all these centers for too long and have been sitting without them for two years, so this would not be the worst option for me. This is the usual hockey trade.

I completely respect your point of view and appreciate your explanation.
NP I do not want to get into a huge dog fight here.
TBH, I am happy when I hear a player say, I hate losing it is time to win, that does not mean "Trade Me".
Yes, I value Ristolainen higher than most. He is only 25, he hits, he is big, he is improving, he wants to win, he plays hard, he scores pts, he has top minutes for four different head coaches and I never remember him being benched for not playing well.
I think Henrique on this team would be great. But will he be getting $5,825,000 the last 2 or 3 years of his contract playing 3rd line center as Cozens take over the 2nd line chores?

Burns and Chara were 29 when he got their 3rd 40 pts season.
BTW, yes I watched Chara early in his career and he was worse than Ristolainen, so I think Rasmus has that much potential.
That may also be a hint on where I think Dahlin will be in two years.
So my bottom line, I would not trade Ristolainen for less than a good 2nd line forward and a good draft pick, Henrique and 38th over all.

As to the expansion draft protect Dahlin, Jokiharju and Ristolainen then let Seattle pick their poison.
Losing a good player in the draft is a good sign not bad.
12 juill. 2020 à 17 h 41
I never heard him say, I lost my love of the game and I am excited about playing in Europe. If he ever said that, I would trade him for a bucket of pucks.
The entire year could be boiled down to the team's performance after the TDL. We get our physical forward and a talented young forward and the team loses 6 in a row. Goes from being in the hunt for the last playoff spot to being out of the preliminaries.

I completely respect your point of view and appreciate your explanation.
NP I do not want to get into a huge dog fight here.
TBH, I am happy when I hear a player say, I hate losing it is time to win, that does not mean "Trade Me".
Yes, I value Ristolainen higher than most. He is only 25, he hits, he is big, he is improving, he wants to win, he plays hard, he scores pts, he has top minutes for four different head coaches and I never remember him being benched for not playing well.
I think Henrique on this team would be great. But will he be getting $5,825,000 the last 2 or 3 years of his contract playing 3rd line center as Cozens take over the 2nd line chores?

Burns and Chara were 29 when he got their 3rd 40 pts season.
BTW, yes I watched Chara early in his career and he was worse than Ristolainen, so I think Rasmus has that much potential.
That may also be a hint on where I think Dahlin will be in two years.
So my bottom line, I would not trade Ristolainen for less than a good 2nd line forward and a good draft pick, Henrique and 38th over all.

As to the expansion draft protect Dahlin, Jokiharju and Ristolainen then let Seattle pick their poison.
Losing a good player in the draft is a good sign not bad.

It’s not that he says “I hate to lose,” but that there were real rumors that he had already asked for trade. Risto’s problem is that he has a rather low hockey IQ, he can’t play well on the defensive, finding a physical guy in defense is not a problem, and so he doesn’t get 5.4 million a year, we have a Borgen who must already be hacked list and play in the third pair. Dahlin next season will already be two heads above Risto and will take his playing time, Jokiharju also should get more playing time on the right side. I just see how this guy needs a change of play, we already have defender #1 and he will enter his third season.

Well, Henrique’s contract is not the most attractive, but on the other hand it’s not 8 million like Ryan Johansen, I also said that Henrique has no history of injuries, I think he can still play 3-5 years at his level. Eric Staal 35 and he is still a good player and puts solid numbers.

Risto played 25 minutes a night, and he was a guy on PP1 for almost his entire career, there are defenders who are only useful on PP, but Risto is also not a great guy on PP, because he has pretty bad passes. I would easily trade Risto for a regular hockey deal like this, I’m just tired of swearing in almost every game when Risto makes another mistake in his zone.
13 juill. 2020 à 1 h 5
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,309
Henrique seems to have a farm near Buffalo, so maybe he won't mind.

As if, really?
13 juill. 2020 à 1 h 10

Tage? Asplund? Samuelsson?
Tough to say who they’d value
Might not even take that
A pick could be enough if they just wanna get rid of his contract
13 juill. 2020 à 4 h 38
As if, really?

I remember six months ago, we discussed with Anaheim fans Risto's trade for Henrique, and one of them said that Henrique has a farm near Buffalo.
13 juill. 2020 à 13 h 27
I remember six months ago, we discussed with Anaheim fans Risto's trade for Henrique, and one of them said that Henrique has a farm near Buffalo.

Well he’s from Brantford, ON which is like 80miles away
Possible that could play a part in him deciding if he’d wanna play here
SalamiCheese a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage