Forums/Armchair-GM

BOESER

Créé par: OutCold13
Équipe: 2020-21 Canucks de Vancouver
Date de création initiale: 11 juill. 2020
Publié: 11 juill. 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Did I miss something what's with all the Boeser trades?
Transactions
VAN
  1. Glass, Cody
Détails additionnels:
Not sure but see ya later.
VGK
  1. Boeser, Brock
Détails additionnels:
Why am I getting traded?
VAN
    《WARNING 》
    This was not a attempt at an actual trade.
    Do not scrutinize the valuation or fit as it may do irreconcilable damage.
    VGK
    Rachats de contrats
    Frais appliqués
    Enfoui
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de ANA
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    1581 500 000 $58 815 211 $1 700 000 $4 550 000 $22 684 789 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
    3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 1
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
    C, AG
    UFA - 1
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    AG, AD
    NMC
    UFA - 3
    4 125 000 $4 125 000 $
    C
    UFA - 3
    4 375 000 $4 375 000 $
    AD, C
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
    AG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
    C, AG, AD
    UFA - 3
    6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
    AG, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
    C
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas
    863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    C, AD
    RFA - 2
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
    DG
    NMC
    UFA - 1
    6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
    DD
    NTC
    UFA - 4
    1 050 000 $1 050 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    DG/DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    916 667 $916 667 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    DG
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    11 juill. 2020 à 15 h 44
    Rejoint: juin 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 7,071

OutCold13 a aimé ceci.
    11 juill. 2020 à 15 h 50
    Démarrer sujet
    Hockey Fan13
    Rejoint: oct. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,489
    Quoting: TanSor

I wonder why? I know it wasn't a great year for him but seems a little quick to give up on a guy. Kind of a bold move considering how well Pettersson likes him. What are your thoughts would Minnesota be interested in him assuming Wild would move a wing and maybe a draft pick for him. He might look pretty good opposite Fiala if Fiala moved back to the left side.
    TanSor a aimé ceci.
    11 juill. 2020 à 15 h 58
    Quoting: Paul13
    I wonder why? I know it wasn't a great year for him but seems a little quick to give up on a guy. Kind of a bold move considering how well Pettersson likes him. What are your thoughts would Minnesota be interested in him assuming Wild would move a wing and maybe a draft pick for him. He might look pretty good opposite Fiala if Fiala moved back to the left side.

There's another link to the exact quote but it won't work for some reason. I wasn't able to listen to all of it but I think it had something to due with how they'd rather re-sign Toffoli. If you click on that person's Twitter they retweeted the audio clip.

I'd be extremely interested in Boeser but the problem is that the price would likely be Dumba and if we trade Dumba or Brodin we need a center.
    OutCold13 a aimé ceci.
    11 juill. 2020 à 15 h 59
    alwaysnextyear
    Rejoint: juin 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,566
    Quoting: Paul13

I’m betting MIN would be very interested in Boeser, especially after the Brackett hiring, but the fit might not be there for a trade. I think if the Wild are going to give up significant assets it would be to acquire a center.
    11 juill. 2020 à 16 h 1
    alwaysnextyear
    There's another link to the exact quote but it won't work for some reason. I wasn't able to listen to all of it but I think it had something to due with how they'd rather re-sign Toffoli. If you click on that person's Twitter they retweeted the audio clip.

I'd be extremely interested in Boeser but the problem is that the price would likely be Dumba and if we trade Dumba or Brodin we need a center.

I highly doubt that VAN would rather have Toffoli than Boeser, but if they could get a good trade return of futures for Brock without receiving cap back then sign Toffoli it could be a win overall.
    11 juill. 2020 à 16 h 41
    Modifié 11 juill. 2020 à 16 h 48
    Quoting: alwaysnextyear
    I highly doubt that VAN would rather have Toffoli than Boeser, but if they could get a good trade return of futures for Brock without receiving cap back then sign Toffoli it could be a win overall.

Just listen to the audio clip in that guy's tweets, I could be wrong since like I said I wasn't able to listen to all of it

Edit: just listened to the clip. Sounds like cap space is the big reason for potentially moving Boeser (Markstrom is a priority for them to keep) and Benning doesn't want to face the criticism of giving up the assets that he did for Toffoli as a rental
    OutCold13 a aimé ceci.
    11 juill. 2020 à 17 h 5
    alwaysnextyear
    Just listen to the audio clip in that guy's tweets, I could be wrong since like I said I wasn't able to listen to all of it

Edit: just listened to the clip. Sounds like cap space is the big reason for potentially moving Boeser (Markstrom is a priority for them to keep) and Benning doesn't want to face the criticism of giving up the assets that he did for Toffoli as a rental

I get all that, but keep in mind that Sekeres is literally the only sports media person saying this (he was re-tweeted by others after), and he’s on the radio so he’s got to drum up things to talk about. I don’t doubt Benning will explore all sorts of avenues to clear cap space, but I still don’t think it’s Boeser that moves unless they get an offer they can’t refuse.
    11 juill. 2020 à 17 h 32
    Démarrer sujet
    Hockey Fan13
    Rejoint: oct. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,489

Sorry didn't realize it was a link. Thanks for getting me up to speed.
    TanSor a aimé ceci.
    11 juill. 2020 à 18 h 6
    Quoting: alwaysnextyear
    I get all that, but keep in mind that Sekeres is literally the only sports media person saying this (he was re-tweeted by others after), and he’s on the radio so he’s got to drum up things to talk about. I don’t doubt Benning will explore all sorts of avenues to clear cap space, but I still don’t think it’s Boeser that moves unless they get an offer they can’t refuse.

If he's retweeted by others that makes me think they are hearing the same and hence spreading the initial word. I mean if you are a reputable source then why tarnish that by spreading false word? But maybe not, hard to say really.

And if you listen to the audio that's pretty much exactly what he says: that the Canucks aren't shopping Boeser and they haven't decided he's out, but they are contemplating the option of moving him in order to make space for their future signings.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage