2020 Updated

2020 Updated

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: Jexus
Publié: 11 juill. 2020 à 13 h 13
11 juill. 2020 à 16 h 7
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,538
Don't see Flames taking Askarov by any means, especially don't see Chicago skipping him either. Gunler is probably a little to high and Mercer too low. Amirov will likely be top 20 and Perreault early 20's
11 juill. 2020 à 16 h 17
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 576
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
Don't see Flames taking Askarov by any means, especially don't see Chicago skipping him either. Gunler is probably a little to high and Mercer too low. Amirov will likely be top 20 and Perreault early 20's

Ive talked to Hawks fans who say the hawks are scouting Sanderson, Quinn and Lundell. None mention Askarov. I agree about Amirov and Perreault.
11 juill. 2020 à 16 h 23
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,538
Quoting: Jexus
Ive talked to Hawks fans who say the hawks are scouting Sanderson, Quinn and Lundell. None mention Askarov. I agree about Amirov and Perreault.

Sanderson only makes sense if they are stocking up for the future in which case Askarov makes significantly more sense since they have zero young goalie prospects.
Don't really see the logic behind Lundell since they are pretty deep at center right now.
Some logic to Quinn but they already have a sniper in DeBrincat, seems redundant
11 juill. 2020 à 17 h 35
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 576
Sanderson only makes sense if they are stocking up for the future in which case Askarov makes significantly more sense since they have zero young goalie prospects.
Don't really see the logic behind Lundell since they are pretty deep at center right now.
Some logic to Quinn but they already have a sniper in DeBrincat, seems redundant

I dont see it as redundant to draft more scoring power. Just because you have a guy that can score doesnt mean you don't Get another one.

Askarov is a very solid prospect but one doesnt just jump from the VHL direct to the NHL. . and as goalies go he may even need a couple years to develop and i would think in this draft picking in the top 10 you'd want something to help you a little sooner. Honestly i dont see Askarov playing NHL minutes for at least 3 years as hes signed in Russia for 2 more seasons and likely will play AHL first.

Crawford is still a solid goalie and the ufa market this summer and next has several good options for Chicago on the cheap.

I think they have a hard time passing up Sanderson who projects as a top four 2way rearguard.

Lundell doesnt make sense unless they are moving Strome, in which case, he makes a ton of sense.
12 juill. 2020 à 18 h 51
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,275

Ottawa takes him super fast if those 2 teams pass on him.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage