Forums/Armchair-GM

Leafs next General Manager

Créé par: TheLeafsSeason
Équipe: 2020-21 Maple Leafs de Toronto
Date de création initiale: 9 juill. 2020
Publié: 9 juill. 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Who will the Leafs hire as their new General Manager once Dubas is gone?
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de VGK
Logo de VGK
Logo de TOR
Logo de CAR
Logo de COL
Logo de SJS
Logo de STL
Logo de WPG
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1781 500 000 $76 924 783 $0 $0 $4 575 217 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 4
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 5
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 4
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 3
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
10 juill. 2020 à 16 h 41
Formerly Jamiepo
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 10,700
Quoting: pharrow
he we go.
People dish out facts....you go with...."you just hate the leafs"

There are teams in the NHL I do hate. But no where on the list is the leafs.

Yes Dubas will get the blame for the contracts because someone has to take the fall.
The trades have not been good.
The drafting? Who has he drafted since he became GM?
Sandin....he hasn't done anything. 6 points in 28 games in 5v5 play. Before you say, he's a defensive defense man....he gets over 55% of his starts in the Ozone and has given up 6 more goals than they have scored with him on the ice, even though they have all those highly offensive forwards. So yeah, your thinking is just off. He has not been great.

What facts? Your crystal ball is not facts lol. Sandin had 8 points and looked awesome. Also drafted Robertson in the second round.

Sandin had 8 points in his very first 28 games. Playing 14min a game. What the hell is wrong with that? He was also playing very well both ways.

What facts have you come up with?
10 juill. 2020 à 16 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 569
Quoting: Jamiepo
What facts? Your crystal ball is not facts lol. Sandin had 8 points and looked awesome. Also drafted Robertson in the second round.

Sandin had 8 points in his very first 28 games. Playing 14min a game. What the hell is wrong with that? He was also playing very well both ways.

Drafting Robertson does not mean anything. He had one good season in the OHL, which could have been luck, yet we are distinguishing him as the next elite talent? He has a higher chance of becoming a bust if anything.
ThePostLiker a aimé ceci.
10 juill. 2020 à 18 h 0
Formerly Jamiepo
Quoting: TheLeafsSeason
Drafting Robertson does not mean anything. He had one good season in the OHL, which could have been luck, yet we are distinguishing him as the next elite talent? He has a higher chance of becoming a bust if anything.

I didn’t say he was elite, any prospect could fold. But how are you going to judge his drafting with established players when he is only 2 drafts in?
10 juill. 2020 à 18 h 33
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837

yeah right, robinson...hell you still trying to pass off Bracco too?
1 decent season in the CHL means nothing for 5'9 midget wingers. As I said, his road to the NHL is uphill.
And Sandin can hardly be considered playing well. As I said above. he's on a team with high powered forward group and is a - in 5v5 play. In other words they are losing with him on the ice.
He's clearly not getting starts with 4th liners in the Dzone either as his starts are mainly in the Ozone. So it's not like there are excuses there.
It's no wonder you get 14 minutes a night when you are bleeding a goal like every 5 games. Good defense men start by keeping the puck out of their net while putting it in the other teams.
While they don't have to score the points themselves. Make no mistake the puck not being in the back of their own net, is a major part of their responsibility.
So when there are few points, more goals in your net, and your team is losing with you on the ice.......it's probably not a good time to brag about how good of a defense man you think someone is. Especially when that player is getting their starts in the other teams zone.
10 juill. 2020 à 18 h 37
Formerly Jamiepo
Quoting: pharrow
yeah right, robinson...hell you still trying to pass off Bracco too?
1 decent season in the CHL means nothing for 5'9 midget wingers. As I said, his road to the NHL is uphill.
And Sandin can hardly be considered playing well. As I said above. he's on a team with high powered forward group and is a - in 5v5 play. In other words they are losing with him on the ice.
He's clearly not getting starts with 4th liners in the Dzone either as his starts are mainly in the Ozone. So it's not like there are excuses there.
It's no wonder you get 14 minutes a night when you are bleeding a goal like every 5 games. Good defense men start by keeping the puck out of their net while putting it in the other teams.
While they don't have to score the points themselves. Make no mistake the puck not being in the back of their own net, is a major part of their responsibility.
So when there are few points, more goals in your net, and your team is losing with you on the ice.......it's probably not a good time to brag about how good of a defense man you think someone is. Especially when that player is getting their starts in the other teams zone.

Lmao, I don’t argue with people who know this little about hockey. I don’t know why I have so far.
10 juill. 2020 à 18 h 42
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
Lmao, I don’t argue with people who know this little about hockey. I don’t know why I have so far.

you live in make believe land where you lose arguments and then attack others.

Sandin was out played by Ceci.
Those are facts.
Their corsi is like 2% difference. Sandin had 10% more starts in the Ozone with better line mates.
Even though Ceci got 55% of his starts in the D zone, he was an even play in 5v5 play and a +7 in even strength.
His give take away as a -11 in 56 games.
Where Sandin was a -10 in 28 games.

Yet leafs fans like to pretend Sandin is some great player and Ceci is awful.

Not that I'm saying Ceci is some great player, he's not. But he's still better than Sandin and that's saying something.
10 juill. 2020 à 18 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 569

He is as educated as anyone here on Cap Friendly. The difference between you and him is you are a homer, and he is not. You are the 1% of Leafs nation who always think's it's the "Leafs year" every year.
ThePostLiker a aimé ceci.
10 juill. 2020 à 18 h 47
Formerly Jamiepo
Quoting: TheLeafsSeason
He is as educated as anyone here on Cap Friendly. The difference between you and him is you are a homer, and he is not. You are the 1% of Leafs nation who always think's it's the "Leafs year" every year.

Lol, certainly not a homer. Just a good fan. I hope it’s going to be their year every year. Am I suppose to hope they bomb?

I’m about the 30% of leafs nation. You are the other 70% of self loathing leaf fans. I just don’t get it. Maybe it’s time for you to jump ship?

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage