SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

My Mock-Draft 2020

My Mock-Draft 2020

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: Samick91
Publié: 8 juill. 2020 à 20 h 2
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Chicago will lose against Edmonton and win the lottery to pick Alexis Lafrenière first overall.
2Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Los Angeles will pick Tim Stützle over Quinton Byfield because he is a versatile player and will make the Kings offense more dynamic.
3Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Sharks de San JoseOttawa will be happy to select their number one center with Quinton Byfield. That would be perfect to support Brady Tkachuk.
4Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Like last year, Yzerman will suprise us with this selection. Yaroslav Askarov would be their franchise goalie, they really need it.
5Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Ottawa will select Jamie Drysdale to complete their blue line at the right side. That would make one of the best defence in couple of years.
6Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-More offense for the Ducks, Alexander Holtz can be a perfect fit for this organization. Trevor Zegras and him can be very productive together.
7Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Real emergency for the Devils to take the best defenceman available. Jake Sanderson would be a great choice for them.
8Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Cole Perfetti will be an easy choice for the Sabres at this point of the draft. He is very talented player that would make Jack Eichel happy.
9Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-After a quick lost against the Penguins. That would be a obvious pick for the Canadiens there. Marco Rossi is on the top of their list after Alexis Lafrenière. They will be happy to pick him at 9 if they did not pick first overall.
10Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaArizona will lose against Nashville, so the Devils will keep their 10th pick. Yes I think Lucas Raymond will fall that far and the Devils would take him with very pleasure.
11Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Perfect fit for the Wild after losing against the Canucks at 11. Anton Lundell is a underated player and Minesota will jump on him.
12Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-
13Logo de Predators de Nashville-
14Logo de Panthers de la Floride-Something like a steal for the Panthers at 12. After a disappointing lost against New York, Jack Quinn would be a very good pick because he is a sniper. That would be perfect to complete Barkov and Huberdeau line.
15Logo de Flames de Calgary-Calgary is a little disappointing with their future prospects because they have not much elite potentiel players. That would be a great start, after a quick lost against the Jets to select Dylan Hollowway at 13, he has a top 6 potentiel for the Flames.
16Logo de Rangers de New York-I really dont know where the Rangers will stop their choice at 14 after Carolina beated them. New York havelot of good prospects in all positions. So I will guess Braden Schneider wich is a very good defenceman.
17Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
18Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New York
19Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-I think the Leafs will beat the Jackets, so Columbus will pick at 15 and select Connor Zary wich is the best center available.
20Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
21Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
22Logo de Stars de Dallas-
23Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-
24Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
25Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
26Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
27Logo de Capitals de Washington-
28Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
29Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
30Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
31Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Boston
8 juill. 2020 à 23 h 51
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,123
if Detroit picked Askarov I think you would see tears from the Detroit section for years to come, but I wouldnt put it past him
Samick91 a aimé ceci.
9 juill. 2020 à 7 h 57
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
The Sabres fans are always clamouring to pick a 2C, so it would make sense to switch Perfetti & Rossi.
Devil et Samick91 a aimé ceci.
9 juill. 2020 à 9 h 49
Démarrer sujet
Samick91
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Maybe you are right but Perfetti can play at center position anyway, he is more versatile than Rossi. Also, he is bigger and I think he has a better potentiel than him. But all this is just a guess, I am not pretending to know the future of course, anything can happen.
Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage