UFAANSCAP HIT
54 500 000 $
76 750 000 $
12 000 000 $
11 500 000 $
1800 000 $
Transactions
CBJ
  1. Marner, Mitchell (1 563 000 $ retained)
TOR
  1. Anderson, Josh [Droits de RFA]
  2. Savard, David
  3. Texier, Alexandre [Droits de RFA]
  4. Choix de 1e ronde en 2021 (CBJ)
CBJ
    Seattle Expansion Draft
    CBJ
      Claimed On Waivers
      Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
      Logo de CBJ
      Logo de CBJ
      Logo de CBJ
      Logo de CBJ
      Logo de CBJ
      Logo de CBJ
      Logo de CBJ
      Logo de CBJ
      Logo de CBJ
      Logo de CBJ
      Logo de CBJ
      Logo de CBJ
      Logo de CBJ
      Logo de CBJ
      Logo de CBJ
      Logo de CBJ
      TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
      2283 000 000 $75 059 167 $0 $1 250 000 $7 940 833 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
      Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
      5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
      AD, AG
      M-NTC
      UFA - 4
      7 750 000 $7 750 000 $
      C
      UFA - 1
      Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
      9 340 000 $9 340 000 $
      AD
      UFA - 4
      2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
      AG, AD
      UFA - 2
      6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
      C
      UFA - 6
      6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
      AD, AG
      UFA - 5
      894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
      AG, C
      RFA - 1
      3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
      C, AG
      UFA - 1
      925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
      AD, AG
      RFA - 1
      975 000 $975 000 $
      AG
      UFA - 1
      1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
      AG, C
      UFA - 2
      2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
      C, AD, AG
      UFA - 2
      Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
      5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
      DG
      UFA - 1
      5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
      DD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 1
      4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
      G
      UFA - 1
      2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
      DG
      UFA - 2
      2 700 000 $2 700 000 $
      DG/DD
      UFA - 1
      2 800 000 $2 800 000 $
      G
      UFA - 1
      1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
      DG/DD
      UFA - 1
      950 000 $950 000 $
      DD
      UFA - 2
      Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
      800 000 $800 000 $
      DD
      UFA - 1
      750 000 $750 000 $
      AG, AD
      UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
      • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
      8 juill. 2020 à 16 h 32
      Rejoint: mai 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 7,353
      Quoting: MitchMarnerElite
      I admit that some of my trades were bad, but not this one. This trade gives Toronto exactly what they need by filling the major holes within the roster.

your trade involves two forwards that the leafs most certainly do not need, a late 1st and an ok 3rd defender with one year till UFA. Its terrible and bad and you arnt fooling anyone
      TML_Tika a aimé ceci.
      8 juill. 2020 à 16 h 37
      Rejoint: janv. 2020
      Mentions "j'aime": 2,275
      Toronto isn't retaining on Marner for 5 years. We aren't in a rebuild here.
      TML_Tika a aimé ceci.
      8 juill. 2020 à 16 h 45
      Rejoint: mars 2018
      Mentions "j'aime": 6,441
      You know the other thing I just noticed... where are you getting the extension money for Jones, Werenski, Nuttivaara, Merzlinkins/Korpisalo, Jenner, Foudy, and Bremstrom?

Adding Marner and Danault are useless if two Jones, Werenski, Merzlinkins/Korpisalo walk....
      8 juill. 2020 à 16 h 50
      Rejoint: mai 2015
      Mentions "j'aime": 6,707
      Quoting: JaredOfLondon
      Yeah, i dont care about some things. I do care about others.
      And I dont hate him, i enjoy calling out his "dumb inflammatory crap" for what it is. You're projecting all over the place here. And why should I have to block him when im simply looking to contribute to the community by pointing out the dumb inflammatory crap?
      Is criticism the only thing that you guys are trying to knock down here? Not a continued series of posts that are purposefully terrible and universally panned that are here just so someone can get their internet jollies? No, these posts arnt simply "bad" they are thoughtfully awful, and horrifically justified.

As long as he makes dumb posts i will give them the credence they deserve.

Because he's not breaking the rules by posting this. You are, by posting non constructive comments. That is why. Contributing to the community doesn't mean you can comment anything you want without consequences just like posters can't post any armchair GM they want without consequences either. Once again, Marner for a 7th is trolling. This is not that. If you feel the urge to comment, at least comment why its bad in a respectful manner.

You contribute to the community by posting constructive comments, not derogatory ones. If you think he posts bad content either block him or post something constructive. Or don't post. Whatever floats your boat but it has to be within the rules.
      8 juill. 2020 à 16 h 53
      Quoting: F50marco
      Because he's not breaking the rules by posting this. You are, by posting non constructive comments. That is why. Contributing to the community doesn't mean you can comment anything you want without consequences just like posters can't post any armchair GM they want without consequences either. Once again, Marner for a 7th is trolling. This is not that. If you feel the urge to comment, at least comment why its bad in a respectful manner.

You contribute to the community by posting constructive comments, not derogatory ones. If you think he posts bad content either block him or post something constructive. Or don't post. Whatever floats your boat but it has to be within the rules.

sure thing hoss, you keep saying this isnt trolling but literally everyone else knows it is. Like seriously, go read the responses he gets to these. Everyone on the site except you is in on the scam, but whatever. You 're gonna have to cut out about half the comments on the site if you want 'constructive' comments only. Cant wait to see how that inst enforced.
      Capitalfail67 et TML_Tika a aimé ceci.
      8 juill. 2020 à 17 h 16
      Caps fan idk why
      Rejoint: déc. 2016
      Mentions "j'aime": 4,353
      Yeah, i dont care about some things. I do care about others.
      And I dont hate him, i enjoy calling out his "dumb inflammatory crap" for what it is. You're projecting all over the place here. And why should I have to block him when im simply looking to contribute to the community by pointing out the dumb inflammatory crap?
      Is criticism the only thing that you guys are trying to knock down here? Not a continued series of posts that are purposefully terrible and universally panned that are here just so someone can get their internet jollies? No, these posts arnt simply "bad" they are thoughtfully awful, and horrifically justified.

As long as he makes dumb posts i will give them the credence they deserve.

you just cant stop arguing can you? you complain about his post or you call him a troll? just block him then. at this point you are just arguing to argue. you both clearly have a different opinions. seems like no matter how hard you try its not changing his mind or his opinion so why bother? Literally nobody cares about you calling him out. nobody sees you as the superhero that comes to rescue mitch marner from terrible trade situations. i agree with you that Marners value is much much more than this but why do you care so much? if hes actually a troll you are feeding him. if hes not a troll he clearly doesn't have the wherewithal to learn from your conversations to properly evaluate mitch marner. i actually enjoy you opinions on most things it just sucks to see you getting this upset for no reason... smile say positive it normally makes things better, right?
      8 juill. 2020 à 17 h 18
      Rejoint: mai 2015
      Mentions "j'aime": 6,707
      sure thing hoss, you keep saying this isnt trolling but literally everyone else knows it is. Like seriously, go read the responses he gets to these. Everyone on the site except you is in on the scam, but whatever. You 're gonna have to cut out about half the comments on the site if you want 'constructive' comments only. Cant wait to see how that inst enforced.

I'm not speaking for EVERY AGM he's done. Simply this one. There have been others I've deleted before...... precisely because of the exaggeration regarding Marner and what was in return wasn't even remotely close to this above.

As for enforcing it, we need people to report things so we can find all these non constructive posts. That's a start. There is no way to catch every single non constructive post on a forum with over 20000 comments a day but the ones we do get to, we will take action on but users blocking other users content they don't like, is an easy start for everyone to do.
      Capitalfail67 a aimé ceci.
      8 juill. 2020 à 17 h 19
      Quoting: Capitalfail67
      you just cant stop arguing can you? you complain about his post or you call him a troll? just block him then. at this point you are just arguing to argue. you both clearly have a different opinions. seems like no matter how hard you try its not changing his mind or his opinion so why bother? Literally nobody cares about you calling him out. nobody sees you as the superhero that comes to rescue mitch marner from terrible trade situations. i agree with you that Marners value is much much more than this but why do you care so much? if hes actually a troll you are feeding him. if hes not a troll he clearly doesn't have the wherewithal to learn from your conversations to properly evaluate mitch marner. i actually enjoy you opinions on most things it just sucks to see you getting this upset for no reason... smile say positive it normally makes things better, right?

Or maybe i enjoy calling him out and thats as simple as it is? If you dont like it you can just block me and not have to hear about it, its such a shame to see you getting so angry and i doubt anyone thinks youre a hero
      8 juill. 2020 à 17 h 27
      Caps fan idk why
      Rejoint: déc. 2016
      Mentions "j'aime": 4,353
      Or maybe i enjoy calling him out and thats as simple as it is? If you dont like it you can just block me and not have to hear about it, its such a shame to see you getting so angry and i doubt anyone thinks youre a hero

you're currently ARGUING with a mod about why you should be allowed to INSULT and FIGHT with another guy? just seems like a relentless effort to fight with people.... but maybe ill take you up on that block seems like you don't have the wherewithal to understand when you are wrong smile
      8 juill. 2020 à 17 h 31
      Quoting: Capitalfail67
      you're currently ARGUING with a mod about why you should be allowed to INSULT and FIGHT with another guy? just seems like a relentless effort to fight with people.... but maybe ill take you up on that block seems like you don't have the wherewithal to understand when you are wrong smile

Dont kink shame me
      Capitalfail67 a aimé ceci.
      8 juill. 2020 à 17 h 38
      Rejoint: avr. 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 1,640
      Nope on the Marner trade - if you need an explanation then your a complete homer
      8 juill. 2020 à 18 h 54
      Rejoint: mai 2016
      Mentions "j'aime": 847
      I would say that from the Jackets perspective, they would take that all day. But I think Foudy has to be added and then Toronto thinks about it.
      8 juill. 2020 à 20 h 35
      Mentions "j'aime": 5,207
      Based on the stats, Marner is worth more than Werenski or Jones, but usually defenders are more important than wingers so Columbus doesn't do it.

Not saying it'd be a done deal, but the leafs are better off keeping him if a deal for a defenceman of that calibre is not available
      8 juill. 2020 à 22 h 5
      Rejoint: févr. 2020
      Mentions "j'aime": 443

Dubas would personally phone you and tell you that Marner will never be traded by the Leafs as this proposal must be a joke right.
      9 juill. 2020 à 13 h 50
      Démarrer sujet
      Banni
      Rejoint: sept. 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 1,636
      Quoting: Ajp_18
      You know the other thing I just noticed... where are you getting the extension money for Jones, Werenski, Nuttivaara, Merzlinkins/Korpisalo, Jenner, Foudy, and Bremstrom?

Adding Marner and Danault are useless if two Jones, Werenski, Merzlinkins/Korpisalo walk....

Good point. I thought about this issue as well. Currently, you have 5 million dollars in cap space. Next season, Jenner comes off the books & could probably trade Nyqvist as well. That frees up another 9 million. That should be enough to extend Werenski & Jones (7-8 Million range) & the Korpisalo (4-5M) & Merzlikins (5-6).

I feel Peeke will be ready for a top 4 role by 2022-23, so you can get Nutivaara walk & give Peeke maybe 2 Million.

Also, Glendening & Grant coming off the books clears 3.5 Million, plus the cap probably goes up 2-3 Million. Overall it might be difficult to add depth but you should be able to keep the core guys.
      9 juill. 2020 à 13 h 51
      Démarrer sujet
      Banni
      your trade involves two forwards that the leafs most certainly do not need, a late 1st and an ok 3rd defender with one year till UFA. Its terrible and bad and you arnt fooling anyone

The Leafs could use a forward since Marner’s gone, Anderson would be a good fit. Texier’s presence could make someone like Johnsson expendable, he has loads of talent. Savard would probably be easy for TOR to bring back, he costs 5 Million maximum.
      9 juill. 2020 à 14 h 39
      The Leafs could use a forward since Marner’s gone, Anderson would be a good fit. Texier’s presence could make someone like Johnsson expendable, he has loads of talent. Savard would probably be easy for TOR to bring back, he costs 5 Million maximum.

utter nonsense
      TML_Tika a aimé ceci.
      9 juill. 2020 à 14 h 48
      Démarrer sujet
      Banni
      utter nonsense

I think the issue is, you’re overconfident about your team. You don’t think they need to make any major changes, but the truth is, they haven’t gotten anywhere being built the way they are. There are many educated analysts like Jeff Veillette, Ian Tulloch & Rachel Dorrie who believe that change is necessary, and that starts with Marner.
      9 juill. 2020 à 14 h 52
      I think the issue is, you’re overconfident about your team. You don’t think they need to make any major changes, but the truth is, they haven’t gotten anywhere being built the way they are. There are many educated analysts like Jeff Veillette, Ian Tulloch & Rachel Dorrie who believe that change is necessary, and that starts with Marner.

i know the issue is that you have zero idea what the team needs and zero idea of marners value and that you love the negative attention these terrible trade proposals give you and that the half baked reasoning is all secondary to your poor ideas of how to build a roster.
      And Ian, Jeff and Rachel would all laugh at you if you suggested that any of these trades were good value or made the team better.
      9 juill. 2020 à 15 h 38
      Good point. I thought about this issue as well. Currently, you have 5 million dollars in cap space. Next season, Jenner comes off the books & could probably trade Nyqvist as well. That frees up another 9 million. That should be enough to extend Werenski & Jones (7-8 Million range) & the Korpisalo (4-5M) & Merzlikins (5-6).

I feel Peeke will be ready for a top 4 role by 2022-23, so you can get Nutivaara walk & give Peeke maybe 2 Million.

Also, Glendening & Grant coming off the books clears 3.5 Million, plus the cap probably goes up 2-3 Million. Overall it might be difficult to add depth but you should be able to keep the core guys.

How to put this nicely. You’re wrong.... Jones and Werenski will probably get 9+ long term and Columbus only keeps one of Korpisalo or Merzlinkins. We also have other players to worry about like Foudy, Bremstrom, Nuttivaara and Peeke in there too. It’ll be super super tight, most likely too tight.
      9 juill. 2020 à 16 h 13
      Démarrer sujet
      Banni
      Modifié 9 juill. 2020 à 16 h 29
      How to put this nicely. You’re wrong.... Jones and Werenski will probably get 9+ long term and Columbus only keeps one of Korpisalo or Merzlinkins. We also have other players to worry about like Foudy, Bremstrom, Nuttivaara and Peeke in there too. It’ll be super super tight, most likely too tight.

Jones & Werenski are both legit top pair defenders, but I cannot see them getting 9 million. Based on JFresh’s player evaluator model, both players’ market values falls in the 4-5-5.5 million dollar range in a long term deal currently. Obviously they should get more, but not 9. 8 maximum for me. Jones is not on the level of the top RDs such as Hamilton, Pietrangelo, Ellis, Prime Karlsson or Prime Doughty. Werenski isn’t on the level Hedman, Theodore or Josi. Both of them can reach that level over time, but as of right now, that is not the case, so I have no interest in discussing that they should get at least 9.
      9 juill. 2020 à 16 h 14
      Rejoint: févr. 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 246
      Werenski or don't call tbh
      9 juill. 2020 à 17 h 25
      Jones & Werenski are both legit top pair defenders, but I cannot see them getting 9 million. Based on JFresh’s player evaluator model, both players’ market values falls in the 4-5-5.5 million dollar range in a long term deal currently. Obviously they should get more, but not 9. 8 maximum for me. Jones is not on the level of the top RDs such as Hamilton, Pietrangelo, Ellis, Prime Karlsson or Prime Doughty. Werenski isn’t on the level Hedman, Theodore or Josi. Both of them can reach that level over time, but as of right now, that is not the case, so I have no interest in discussing that they should get at least 9.

Yes, use the model.... it’s always accurate. Both will get around 9x8 contracts. Not quite the level of Doughty, Karlsson and them, but also they haven’t hit their primes yet. Even Josi was 9+ and the model had him at 6. You want to disagree that’s fine, just plan on 10 being the max for either of them. JFeresh also does all his models strictly on advanced stats so and that’s not the only way to judge a player.
      9 juill. 2020 à 17 h 35
      Démarrer sujet
      Banni
      Yes, use the model.... it’s always accurate. Both will get around 9x8 contracts. Not quite the level of Doughty, Karlsson and them, but also they haven’t hit their primes yet. Even Josi was 9+ and the model had him at 6. You want to disagree that’s fine, just plan on 10 being the max for either of them. JFeresh also does all his models strictly on advanced stats so and that’s not the only way to judge a player.

Well that’s your opinion man. Maybe I should’ve sent Atkinson to Vegas & trade Wennberg & Nyqvist separately to clear cap enough room to extend Werenski & Jones to 10 million dollars. The models measure how many scoring chances each player generates & prevents. I agree there are other factors than that to measure a player’s value, but personally I do not feel ready to agree on the fact that both defenders are worth 9+ Million.
      9 juill. 2020 à 17 h 40
      Well that’s your opinion man. Maybe I should’ve sent Atkinson to Vegas & trade Wennberg & Nyqvist separately to clear cap enough room to extend Werenski & Jones to 10 million dollars. The models measure how many scoring chances each player generates & prevents. I agree there are other factors than that to measure a player’s value, but personally I do not feel ready to agree on the fact that both defenders are worth 9+ Million.

I would agree that neither are ready for that yet, but 3 years from now is a long time. And with both of them being top 10 picks it seems plausible to assume that they could reach that when their contracts are expiring. Tbh it really doesn’t matter as this post is about Marner and I don’t think Columbus should really consider Marner as a possibility because Toronto would want more and he isn’t exactly a perfect fit. We need a center, not necessarily more wings.

Répondre
      To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
      Question:
      Options:
      Ajouter une option
      Soumettre le sondage