UFAANSCAP HIT
11 500 000 $
44 250 000 $
13 000 000 $
CRÉÉANSCAP HIT
Lafreniere, Alexis
3925 000 $
Offres hostiles
Le salaire annuel moyen (AAV) de l'offre hostile est calculé en divisant la valeur totale du contrat par: 1. La durée totale du contrat, ou 2. Cinq ans
JOUEURAAVCOMPENSATION
Cirelli, Anthony7 000 000 $
Choix de 1e ronde en 2021
Choix de 2e ronde en 2021
Choix de 3e ronde en 2021
Transactions
WPG
    Them dudes anywhere for picks
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de WPG
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2281 500 000 $79 393 691 $0 $282 500 $2 106 309 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    7 142 857 $7 142 857 $
    AG
    UFA - 6
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
    C
    M-NTC
    UFA - 4
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
    AD
    NMC
    UFA - 4
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    4 995 000 $4 995 000 $
    C, AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 3
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 5
    Lafreniere, Alexis
    925 000 $925 000 $
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    5 291 667 $5 291 667 $
    C, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 4
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 2
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    900 000 $900 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 2
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    817 500 $817 500 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
    AG, C
    RFA - 2
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    2 280 000 $2 280 000 $
    C, AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 8
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    6 166 667 $6 166 667 $
    G
    UFA - 4
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance150 000 $$150K)
    DG
    RFA - 3
    4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    775 000 $775 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    900 000 $900 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 2
    Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
    900 000 $900 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    6 juill. 2020 à 10 h 17
    Rejoint: févr. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,760
    This would be nice.
    I would like to see what Lowry could get in return though. He isn't just a throw away player, he's just overvalued by Maurice and hated on by a lot of jets fans (unfairly IMO)
    Rooney et csick a aimé ceci.
    6 juill. 2020 à 10 h 38
    Rejoint: juin 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,825
    Quoting: masterjuddi
    This would be nice.
    I would like to see what Lowry could get in return though. He isn't just a throw away player, he's just overvalued by Maurice and hated on by a lot of jets fans (unfairly IMO)

I wouldn’t say he’s hated on by a lot of jets fans. The only ones on here that don’t like him are me and @MisstheWhalers I think. I’m pretty sure he could fetch a 3rd and prospect.

This thread is amazing, if only we just went into the lottery without playoffs I would’ve been screaming tbh. I would love to see laff On this team. You know your top 6 is stacked when laff is on your 3rd line.
    csick a aimé ceci.
    6 juill. 2020 à 10 h 50
    Quoting: tsyls
    I wouldn’t say he’s hated on by a lot of jets fans. The only ones on here that don’t like him are me and @MisstheWhalers I think. I’m pretty sure he could fetch a 3rd and prospect.

This thread is amazing, if only we just went into the lottery without playoffs I would’ve been screaming tbh. I would love to see laff On this team. You know your top 6 is stacked when laff is on your 3rd line.

I know you and @missthewhalers don't like him and there are a lot of my buddies who don't like him either and I find myself defending him. Not to the point where I think he's better than a 4th line C who kills PIM's, but I love a tough guy who's willing to drop the glove for his teammates. When Lowry fought Reeves I was losing my mind. Jets need to keep that toughness and not just an Anthony "nuclear options" Peluso toughness, but someone like Lowry who does fill other needs.

I want that #1 pick, but I don't want the jets to lose to the flames. I also don't think the NHL should resume. So best case scenario for me is to have the jets win the 1st overall. It's also fun to think about the value of that pick in the trade market. Not saying they should trade it, but there are some interesting trade ideas happening on this site. I'm intrigued by the 1st for the 3rd and 5th
    tsyls a aimé ceci.
    6 juill. 2020 à 10 h 55
    Démarrer sujet
    KFTW
    Rejoint: juill. 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 23,800
    I know you and @missthewhalers don't like him and there are a lot of my buddies who don't like him either and I find myself defending him. Not to the point where I think he's better than a 4th line C who kills PIM's, but I love a tough guy who's willing to drop the glove for his teammates. When Lowry fought Reeves I was losing my mind. Jets need to keep that toughness and not just an Anthony "nuclear options" Peluso toughness, but someone like Lowry who does fill other needs.

I want that #1 pick, but I don't want the jets to lose to the flames. I also don't think the NHL should resume. So best case scenario for me is to have the jets win the 1st overall. It's also fun to think about the value of that pick in the trade market. Not saying they should trade it, but there are some interesting trade ideas happening on this site. I'm intrigued by the 1st for the 3rd and 5th

That pick that won the 1st overall was the Jets pick btw. Can we have a petition to bring back Bitetto
    masterjuddi a aimé ceci.
    6 juill. 2020 à 12 h 30
    MisstheWhalers
    Rejoint: janv. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 12,353

Anthony Peluso was a WAY better skater then Lowry and he had a powerful shot, the guy could play and would've been a great 4RW, they should of kept him and he actually was a good fighter unlike Thorburn who was useless in every way possible.
    I'm sure Peluso could of been turned into a penalty killer, almost anyone can be taught to kill penalties really other then the faceoff factor, if Maurice would of given him a chance I'm sure he could of carved out a spot, if Reaves could I don't see why Peluso couldn't of had he been utilized properly and really he should of been on a line with Lowry and Copp, that would've been an effective 4th line.

I don't so much hate Lowry but he's severely overrated and the fact that he gets used on the 3rd line is the problem, if he was on the 4th line where even most of his supporters agree he should be it likely isn't a discussion and the Jets are a better team.
    I don't disagree that the Jets need some toughness but Lowry is an offensive black hole, him playing at 3C sinks the entire bottom 6 from producing, the Jets bottom 6 production has been weak for years and this season it was amongst the worst in the league, you're never going to win without some regular contributions on the scoresheet from your 3rd line and when Lowry was out of the lineup from injury the 3rd line was more productive then it had been, that isn't a coincidence, he wasn't missed at all other then that game against the Sharks when Kane was running around like an idiot.

Was thinking about Lowry's role on the team and if he's so important (even though I don't think he is and think he's easily replaceable) I wish he was on the 4th line or at the very least shifted to the wing and Copp or someone else put at center on the 3rd line, Lowry is way too slow to play center and has a very weak shot so if they utilized him on the wall using his big frame to dig out pucks and get it on net or out front to his linemates maybe the 3rd line would be somewhat productive, use him kinda like Ladd used to be the digger along the boards on the Ladd-Little-Wheeler line back in the day.

In my opinion Lowry playing more then he should has been this teams downfall for years and they've had better options the whole time he's been a Jet, I pray to the hockey gawds that 20-21 is Adam Lowry's last season wearing #17 for the Winnipeg Jets.
    masterjuddi a aimé ceci.
    6 juill. 2020 à 12 h 30
    MisstheWhalers
    Rejoint: janv. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 12,353
    Quoting: csick
    That pick that won the 1st overall was the Jets pick btw. Can we have a petition to bring back Bitetto

Can we have a petition to NOT bring back Bitetto, without a doubt the Jets worst dman this season.
    csick a aimé ceci.
    6 juill. 2020 à 12 h 35
    Once a Kings Fan Too
    Rejoint: juin 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 25,018
    This would be nice.

"This would be nice"?!?

You mean like, "Marrying Scarlett Johansson would be nice"? Like "winning a Powerball jackpot would be nice"?

LaFreniere, Cirelli, Hamonic -- you guys would be Cup co-favorites with Colorado and St Louis. Maybe better.
    csick et masterjuddi a aimé ceci.
    6 juill. 2020 à 13 h 9
    Quoting: OldNYIfan
    "This would be nice"?!?

You mean like, "Marrying Scarlett Johansson would be nice"? Like "winning a Powerball jackpot would be nice"?

LaFreniere, Cirelli, Hamonic -- you guys would be Cup co-favorites with Colorado and St Louis. Maybe better.

yup...this would be nice
    tough to get too excited about a hypothetical situation
    csick, OldNYIfan et MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
    6 juill. 2020 à 14 h 0
    Once a Kings Fan Too
    Rejoint: juin 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 25,018
    yup...this would be nice
    tough to get too excited about a hypothetical situation

I get excited thinking about Scarlett Johansson all the time.
    csick et masterjuddi a aimé ceci.
    6 juill. 2020 à 14 h 5
    Démarrer sujet
    KFTW
    Rejoint: juill. 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 23,800
    Quoting: OldNYIfan
    I get excited thinking about Scarlett Johansson all the time.

i get excited about Madison Beer
    OldNYIfan et masterjuddi a aimé ceci.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage