4) Raymond + Perfetti
5) Holtz + Askarov
6) Lundell + Sanderson
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-
2Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
3Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Sharks de San Jose
4Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-
5Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-If Detroit goes with Drysdale, Raymond or Perfetti (?) then I think the Sens should grab Rossi and then use their centre depth to try to trade up the NYI's pick.
6Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-
7Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Perfetti can also play the wing if needed
8Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-
9Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Habs fans have told me they want Quinn here. Do I think he's the best prospect available? No. I would ways draft the best player available rather than drafting for need. Either that or they should look at trading down to 12.
10Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Chicago would be foolish to take anyone else.
11Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaNJ needs to shore up their blue line. They could also go with Lundell or Quinn here but I feel they have enough high end forward prospects.
12Logo de Wild du Minnesota-I could see Minnesota giving up a pick to try to trade up and grab Lundell. If they don't I think the best player available is Quinn.
13Logo de Predators de Nashville-
14Logo de Panthers de la Floride-
15Logo de Flames de Calgary-
16Logo de Rangers de New York-
17Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
18Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New York
19Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
20Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
21Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
22Logo de Stars de Dallas-
23Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-
24Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
25Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
26Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
27Logo de Capitals de Washington-
28Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
29Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
30Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
31Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Boston
4 juill. 2020 à 18 h 8
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,162
Idk why people have become so down on Raymond. He didnt do anything to fall and the only person who has done much to surpass him is Rossi, or if you really want a Dman Drysdale I guess. I think he still goes top 5
4 juill. 2020 à 18 h 37
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,448
About the Habs, not trying to be a dick just talking
Bpa is a flawed baby way of drafting mainly created by fans and some analysts. If you listen to head scouts they say they take best fits not best players. For the Habs I’d say the best fit is Quinn. He’s a legit scorer in my and many peoples eyes. We need a high end offensive threat and preferably one that can score like Quinn or holtz. If that’s the case why in the world would we take a shut down defensive minded c(which isn’t really a position of need). If the leafs had pick 5 and they had Raymond as the best player available, would they take him(over drysdale). Probably not, that’s because it would make zero sense for a stacked offensive team who isn’t nearly as strong on the back end to take a forward over the “best” d in the draft
Remus a aimé ceci.
4 juill. 2020 à 18 h 38
Mentions "j'aime": 301
Quoting: SlickWilly
Idk why people have become so down on Raymond. He didnt do anything to fall and the only person who has done much to surpass him is Rossi, or if you really want a Dman Drysdale I guess. I think he still goes top 5

He fell out of the top 10 because it seems that Ottawa will draft Drysdale with the 5th ovr pick, and Perfetti now seems to be the most popular option at 4 for Detroit. Though, he definetly has the talent to go top5.

Also, Lundell isn't hte BPa when Sanderson, Quinn and Askarov are available after him.
4 juill. 2020 à 18 h 42

He hasn’t really elevated his game much. Part is due to the fact that he’s in a men’s league, but perfetti took a huge step, along with Rossi. Holtz had better numbers in the u20(which isn’t that important). Also I think enough people have looked at his style, which is a small playmaker who thrives on open ice which is less available in the nhl; and realized that he might struggle in na and especially the playoffs. You can also look at his junior elite numbers from last year and realize that in the league he dominated, holtz and gunler were much better
Leafs_and_Sens_Fan a aimé ceci.
4 juill. 2020 à 19 h 1
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,275
Quoting: Howisbergevinstillhere
About the Habs, not trying to be a dick just talking
Bpa is a flawed baby way of drafting mainly created by fans and some analysts. If you listen to head scouts they say they take best fits not best players. For the Habs I’d say the best fit is Quinn. He’s a legit scorer in my and many peoples eyes. We need a high end offensive threat and preferably one that can score like Quinn or holtz. If that’s the case why in the world would we take a shut down defensive minded c(which isn’t really a position of need). If the leafs had pick 5 and they had Raymond as the best player available, would they take him(over drysdale). Probably not, that’s because it would make zero sense for a stacked offensive team who isn’t nearly as strong on the back end to take a forward over the “best” d in the draft

I don't really consider Raymond to be better than Drysdale though. I would probably take Rossi over Drysdale though even though Toronto's centre stacked. Stuff happens in the 2-3 years it takes for the draftees to develop.

If I was Montreal would I take Quinn over Askarov even though Askarov is better? Yes. They already have Price and Primeau and are set in net for the next 5-6 years.

Now would I take Quinn over Lundell? No.

If Montreal trades Domi and gets a scoring winger in return or if they sign Hoffman then they would no longer have a need to draft Quinn. Basically I can see Montreal's needs changing in the next 3 years or so and because of that I wouldn't reach.

Let's say Montreal didn't draft Caufield last year; then I would say it's worth it to go for Quinn because even If they traded for scoring winger they would still need another one.
4 juill. 2020 à 19 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Suzuki_Cup
He fell out of the top 10 because it seems that Ottawa will draft Drysdale with the 5th ovr pick, and Perfetti now seems to be the most popular option at 4 for Detroit. Though, he definetly has the talent to go top5.

Also, Lundell isn't hte BPa when Sanderson, Quinn and Askarov are available after him.

Sure you could argue Askarov is better but he really doesn't fit what the Canadians need.

Nobody is down on Raymond. Getting drafted 6th overall is a massive achievement. Yes, he didn't do anything to fall but he also didn't do anything to impress like Rossi.

After the top 3 there isn't that much separating the next 3 or 4 guys.
Remus a aimé ceci.
4 juill. 2020 à 20 h 26
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,377
Quoting: Leafs_and_Sens_Fan
Sure you could argue Askarov is better but he really doesn't fit what the Canadians need.

Nobody is down on Raymond. Getting drafted 6th overall is a massive achievement. Yes, he didn't do anything to fall but he also didn't do anything to impress like Rossi.

After the top 3 there isn't that much separating the next 3 or 4 guys.

I see Askarov falling a little because a lot of teams either don’t need him or would rather take a guy like Lundell or Sanderson.
It’s not that scouts don’t like Raymond. It’s that he hasn’t done anything to improve his stock like Rossi has. Totally agree.
4 juill. 2020 à 21 h 24
Quoting: HabsFan9
I see Askarov falling a little because a lot of teams either don’t need him or would rather take a guy like Lundell or Sanderson.
It’s not that scouts don’t like Raymond. It’s that he hasn’t done anything to improve his stock like Rossi has. Totally agree.

Rumours have it many scouts don’t like him. Now that’s rumours which Aren’t always correct but I’d say it seems right
4 juill. 2020 à 21 h 28
I don't really consider Raymond to be better than Drysdale though. I would probably take Rossi over Drysdale though even though Toronto's centre stacked. Stuff happens in the 2-3 years it takes for the draftees to develop.

If I was Montreal would I take Quinn over Askarov even though Askarov is better? Yes. They already have Price and Primeau and are set in net for the next 5-6 years.

Now would I take Quinn over Lundell? No.

If Montreal trades Domi and gets a scoring winger in return or if they sign Hoffman then they would no longer have a need to draft Quinn. Basically I can see Montreal's needs changing in the next 3 years or so and because of that I wouldn't reach.

Let's say Montreal didn't draft Caufield last year; then I would say it's worth it to go for Quinn because even If they traded for scoring winger they would still need another one.

My point was if u did consider Raymond as being better than drysdale and Detroit took Rossi 4, would you take Raymond as Kyle Dubas. For the Habs, centre isn’t much of a problem in terms of prospects. Sure we could sign Hoffman but he’s getting older and there is a high chance we don’t sign him. I might have mentioned this to you but the Habs back in 13-14 we had pacioretty score 39 and yet we finished 21 in goals for, so I am accustom to this team not scoring. I don’t think Quinn is off the board personally and if you look at Bob mackenzies list, Quinn was 10. That being said lundell doesn’t fit the Habs as well as Quinn in my opinion as we need a high level forward. And as for domi he would only be moved for a d.
4 juill. 2020 à 22 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Howisbergevinstillhere
My point was if u did consider Raymond as being better than drysdale and Detroit took Rossi 4, would you take Raymond as Kyle Dubas. For the Habs, centre isn’t much of a problem in terms of prospects. Sure we could sign Hoffman but he’s getting older and there is a high chance we don’t sign him. I might have mentioned this to you but the Habs back in 13-14 we had pacioretty score 39 and yet we finished 21 in goals for, so I am accustom to this team not scoring. I don’t think Quinn is off the board personally and if you look at Bob mackenzies list, Quinn was 10. That being said lundell doesn’t fit the Habs as well as Quinn in my opinion as we need a high level forward. And as for domi he would only be moved for a d.

Sure if you think they are similar level players go for Quinn. Just in my opinion I think Lundell is a slightly better prospect.
Howisjulienstillhere a aimé ceci.
4 juill. 2020 à 22 h 45
Sure if you think they are similar level players go for Quinn. Just in my opinion I think Lundell is a slightly better prospect.

👍
Leafs_and_Sens_Fan a aimé ceci.
6 juill. 2020 à 10 h 11
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,504
Your tiwrs are off, Raymond is better than Rossi and Holtz is in the same tier as Rossi and Perfetti. Only reason Rossi goes at 4 is positional need of a center
6 juill. 2020 à 12 h 0
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
Your tiwrs are off, Raymond is better than Rossi and Holtz is in the same tier as Rossi and Perfetti. Only reason Rossi goes at 4 is positional need of a center

I had him above Holtz...

I disagree. Rossi is the 4th best player in this draft.

Rossi, Perfetti and Byfield were all in the OHL and Rossi was the one that won OHL player of the year.

Rossi not only put up more points than Perfetti he also has a much stronger defensive game.

Sure Raymond played in a mens league this season but so did Puljujarvi. He actually put up less points than Puljujarvi even though he was playing a sheltered role.

If you wanna argue Drysdale only gets picked because of positional need... sure. But he's by far the best D man in the draft. Plus he has better numbers than the guy projected to go number 2 in next year's draft.
6 juill. 2020 à 12 h 38
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,504
I had him above Holtz...

I disagree. Rossi is the 4th best player in this draft.

Rossi, Perfetti and Byfield were all in the OHL and Rossi was the one that won OHL player of the year.

Rossi not only put up more points than Perfetti he also has a much stronger defensive game.

Sure Raymond played in a mens league this season but so did Puljujarvi. He actually put up less points than Puljujarvi even though he was playing a sheltered role.

If you wanna argue Drysdale only gets picked because of positional need... sure. But he's by far the best D man in the draft. Plus he has better numbers than the guy projected to go number 2 in next year's draft.

Rossi is definitely better than Perfetti, that isnt a question. But better than Raymond is very arguable. Raymond has a great 2-way game. And is an exceptional playmaker. I would not be surprised if his career mirrors Marner. I could see Rossi panning out a lot like Barzal though.
Remus a aimé ceci.
6 juill. 2020 à 14 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
Rossi is definitely better than Perfetti, that isnt a question. But better than Raymond is very arguable. Raymond has a great 2-way game. And is an exceptional playmaker. I would not be surprised if his career mirrors Marner. I could see Rossi panning out a lot like Barzal though.

Okay because you said you'd put Rossi, Perfetti and Raymond in the same tier.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage