SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Counter-Counter offer for Boeser

Créé par: RazWild
Publié: 4 juill. 2020 à 10 h 24
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 41/186 (22%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Wild du MinnesotaWild du Minnesota

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Dumba, MattWild du MinnesotaLNH-1 322 580 $111---6961824--
Donato, RyanWild du MinnesotaLNH-418 817 $111---6214923--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Wild du MinnesotaMIN)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Boeser, BrockCanucks de VancouverLNH-1 295 026 $111---57162945--
Stecher, TroyCanucks de VancouverLNH-512 500 $111---6951217--
Choix de 4e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Canucks de VancouverVAN)---001------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial4 379 745 $2146634512
Variation-66 129 $0000-11
Final4 313 616 $ (↓)21466344 (↓)13 (↑)11415

Logo de Canucks de VancouverCanucks de Vancouver

La transaction a eu lieu alors que la LTIR est utilisée
Allègement provenant de la liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR): 8 666 667 $
Portion de la LTIR utilisée avant la transaction: 4 697 500 $
DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Boeser, BrockCanucks de VancouverLNH-5 875 000 $111---57162945--
Stecher, TroyCanucks de VancouverLNH-2 325 000 $111---6951217--
Choix de 4e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Canucks de VancouverVAN)---001------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Dumba, MattWild du MinnesotaLNH-6 000 000 $111---6961824--
Donato, RyanWild du MinnesotaLNH-1 900 000 $111---6214923--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Wild du MinnesotaMIN)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial3 969 167 $2347633512
Variation300 000 $00001-1
Final4 269 167 $ (↑)23476336 (↑)11 (↓)-1-140
4 juill. 2020 à 10 h 26
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,377
Very good 👍 took all of the past Boeser trades comments and acted on them. 9.5/10
Both teams accept
4 juill. 2020 à 13 h 18
Fanboys make bad Gms
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,084
Quoting: HabsFan9
Very good 👍 took all of the past Boeser trades comments and acted on them. 9.5/10
Both teams accept

Very good, took all the past Boeser trade comments and ignored that Van would lose Tanev if they traded for Dumba. Aka the most important part. Value wise this trade is great. Love it for both sides.

Van snap declines if we have any chance of signing Tanev still.
RazWild a aimé ceci.
4 juill. 2020 à 13 h 56
2018 Canucks
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 747
Good counter counter but my aim is to not gain cap. That is the underlying reason for any trade out of assets.
reelkena a aimé ceci.
4 juill. 2020 à 14 h 26
Fanboys make bad Gms
I think we all agree that in value there is certainly a deal that could be made here but in reality I would never trade for a defensemen of value without knowing how my own FA's will turn out. So this whole discussion would simply have to wait to be constructive anyway.
4 juill. 2020 à 14 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,130
Quoting: reelkena
Very good, took all the past Boeser trade comments and ignored that Van would lose Tanev if they traded for Dumba. Aka the most important part. Value wise this trade is great. Love it for both sides.

Van snap declines if we have any chance of signing Tanev still.

Thanks, but the issue I see here is that both teams are log jammed in their respective foward cores. I want a RHS top six winger like Boeser to give Fiala a proper playmate on the left side. Then you also have to factor in the hometown kid angle as well. He'd also be a good fit regardless of those reasons.

But the Wild can't afford to take on Sutter, he just simply puts us over the cap, and would also force us to move Greenway as well. Which I refuse to do. I'm comfortable moving one of Greenway or Donato, not both.

In this particular trade scenario acquiring Boeser makes having Donato redundant. So bringing in Boeser while moving out Donato keeps things equal. One in, one out. Donato will cost you less, is only a year younger and scored only 2 goals less than Boeser from a 4th line averaging 10 minutes a game. He's a top six potential talent, and a viable replacement for Boeser.

Dumba gives you the reinforcements on the back end you desperately need, and Stecher likely would play in a 3rd pairing for us, given that we have Soucy.

But I'm not a miracle worker, and I can't fix VAN's cap problems for you. In my first proposal, I left VAN about 1.9M in Cap space. In Nighthawk's response post, he cleared up 10M in cap for the Knuck's but put the Wild 2M over the cap. This proposal puts both teams at roughly 4.2M. It's not much, but it's something. The simple fact I managed to get the deal to a point where fans of both sides love it? I'll consider that a win, and take it and run with it.

Benning could still try to move Sutter or one of the other large contracts to clear up the necessary cap needed to sign Tanev. In the meantime, you addressed a critical need and still managed to get a cheaper viable option to replace what you did lose.

I'd say it's worth considering even if it would require more moves on Benning's part. I'd also highly doubt there're going to be any 1 trick fixes that take care of all of VAN's problems in one fell swoop.

This would be a good place to start.
4 juill. 2020 à 15 h 15
Fanboys make bad Gms
Quoting: RazWild
Thanks, but the issue I see here is that both teams are log jammed in their respective foward cores. I want a RHS top six winger like Boeser to give Fiala a proper playmate on the left side. Then you also have to factor in the hometown kid angle as well. He'd also be a good fit regardless of those reasons.

But the Wild can't afford to take on Sutter, he just simply puts us over the cap, and would also force us to move Greenway as well. Which I refuse to do. I'm comfortable moving one of Greenway or Donato, not both.

In this particular trade scenario acquiring Boeser makes having Donato redundant. So bringing in Boeser while moving out Donato keeps things equal. One in, one out. Donato will cost you less, is only a year younger and scored only 2 goals less than Boeser from a 4th line averaging 10 minutes a game. He's a top six potential talent, and a viable replacement for Boeser.

Dumba gives you the reinforcements on the back end you desperately need, and Stecher likely would play in a 3rd pairing for us, given that we have Soucy.

But I'm not a miracle worker, and I can't fix VAN's cap problems for you. In my first proposal, I left VAN about 1.9M in Cap space. In Nighthawk's response post, he cleared up 10M in cap for the Knuck's but put the Wild 2M over the cap. This proposal puts both teams at roughly 4.2M. It's not much, but it's something. The simple fact I managed to get the deal to a point where fans of both sides love it? I'll consider that a win, and take it and run with it.

Benning could still try to move Sutter or one of the other large contracts to clear up the necessary cap needed to sign Tanev. In the meantime, you addressed a critical need and still managed to get a cheaper viable option to replace what you did lose.

I'd say it's worth considering even if it would require more moves on Benning's part. I'd also highly doubt there're going to be any 1 trick fixes that take care of all of VAN's problems in one fell swoop.

This would be a good place to start.

I never discussed Sutter going to you guys. And I don't believe Dumba gives us something we desperately need. Hughes - Tanev Edler - Myers Stetcher - Fantenberg Is fine. Yes Dumba is a read RD and would make things easier but easier isn't the same as essential. We could have a 3rd line of Hoglander - Gaudette - Boeser if things go the way I would like them to. That is easily playoff level forward depth. We don't have to have Boeser to be a playoff team, Dumba would help. But if we were to get Dumba I would have to move Myers first in a separate deal. Until that happens or we 100% lose Tanev I personally would not want this trade.
Remus a aimé ceci.
4 juill. 2020 à 16 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,130
Quoting: reelkena
I never discussed Sutter going to you guys. And I don't believe Dumba gives us something we desperately need. Hughes - Tanev Edler - Myers Stetcher - Fantenberg Is fine. Yes Dumba is a read RD and would make things easier but easier isn't the same as essential. We could have a 3rd line of Hoglander - Gaudette - Boeser if things go the way I would like them to. That is easily playoff level forward depth. We don't have to have Boeser to be a playoff team, Dumba would help. But if we were to get Dumba I would have to move Myers first in a separate deal. Until that happens or we 100% lose Tanev I personally would not want this trade.

Nighthawk also had Sutter coming back to us in his counter proposal while having removed Donato from the trade. That's what put us 2M over the cap, even if Donato had still gone back the other way, we'd have still been a Million over. It's all right there in his counter offer to Boeser trade topic.

I never said you did mention Sutter either. I had merely quoted your post and included talking points from Nighthawk's as well when I was writing the entire post out. I'm sorry if that brought some confusion to this.

I'm sorry but I respectfully disagree about VAN's chances in regards to being a playoff caliber team. You might very well knock the Wild out of the Play-in's but I don't see you going particularly deep. Your top six is loaded, but your bottom six are a mess. It's eaten up by underwhelming players on bad contracts. It'll be a couple of years before they come off the books, although, I'd grant you that a couple of them might be movable.

As for your Defense. Other than Hughes and Tanev it's widely considered to be a joke. It is certainly not considered to be a playoff caliber one. It came in at the bottom ten of defense's in the league, for crying out loud. The only reason the Canucks were relevant at all is due to your phenomenal goaltending you got from Markstrom this year.

According to you, Boeser should be on the third line? Ummm.... what? If that's the case and he's actually a middle six player he doesn't warrant the high price Vancouver fans are demanding in return for him, don't you think? So which is it? Top six star talent, or middle six fluff?
4 juill. 2020 à 18 h 27
Fanboys make bad Gms
Quoting: RazWild
Nighthawk also had Sutter coming back to us in his counter proposal while having removed Donato from the trade. That's what put us 2M over the cap, even if Donato had still gone back the other way, we'd have still been a Million over. It's all right there in his counter offer to Boeser trade topic.

I never said you did mention Sutter either. I had merely quoted your post and included talking points from Nighthawk's as well when I was writing the entire post out. I'm sorry if that brought some confusion to this.

I'm sorry but I respectfully disagree about VAN's chances in regards to being a playoff caliber team. You might very well knock the Wild out of the Play-in's but I don't see you going particularly deep. Your top six is loaded, but your bottom six are a mess. It's eaten up by underwhelming players on bad contracts. It'll be a couple of years before they come off the books, although, I'd grant you that a couple of them might be movable.

As for your Defense. Other than Hughes and Tanev it's widely considered to be a joke. It is certainly not considered to be a playoff caliber one. It came in at the bottom ten of defense's in the league, for crying out loud. The only reason the Canucks were relevant at all is due to your phenomenal goaltending you got from Markstrom this year.

According to you, Boeser should be on the third line? Ummm.... what? If that's the case and he's actually a middle six player he doesn't warrant the high price Vancouver fans are demanding in return for him, don't you think? So which is it? Top six star talent, or middle six fluff?

Alright, deconstruct time.

1. Apologies about the Sutter thing. I understand but please note that I know you are not taking his contract.
2. My discussion about being a playoff team is more next year and beyond which is why I mentioned Hoglander.
3. Our defense being laughable is laughable. Edler is great. Stetcher is good and has good overall numbers he just looked bad in a couple moments this year and people piled on. Fantenberg is playing like a second pairing guy and I hope we can get him signed. Myers is a problem but 1 player doesn't kill the entire core. I would ride or die with 5 of these 6 and you're fine to disagree.
4. Boeser should not be third like obviously. But thats where he is. Virtanen played most of the season top line and once we got Toffoli, he played with Tanner in LA and they both work great with Bo. So that's kinda where Brock fell.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage