Community's mock draft - 3rd day

Community's mock draft - 3rd day

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: Suzuki_Cup
Publié: 3 juill. 2020 à 11 h 51
3 juill. 2020 à 13 h 2
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 576
SJ wont be taking a defeseman in round 1.
Suzuki_Cup a aimé ceci.
3 juill. 2020 à 16 h 2
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,377
Very good draft 👍
Suzuki_Cup a aimé ceci.
3 juill. 2020 à 16 h 10
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 217
Rossi
Suzuki_Cup a aimé ceci.
3 juill. 2020 à 16 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 301
Quoting: Jexus
SJ wont be taking a defeseman in round 1.

I tought your prospect pool at d was struggling. Your best dman aren't getting younger (Burns, Vlasic, Karlsson), and the dman you pick this year won't probably be ready for another 2-3 years. But I agree that your offensive prospect pool may need more help.
3 juill. 2020 à 17 h 11
Mentions "j'aime": 1,448
Are their that many people saying Sanderson?
Suzuki_Cup a aimé ceci.
3 juill. 2020 à 17 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Mentions "j'aime": 301
Quoting: Howisbergevinstillhere
Are their that many people saying Sanderson?

Nobody seems to be against it for now, and he either goes to MTL or maybe at 7 to NJ imo. I had to find a place for him in the top 10.
Howisjulienstillhere et Remus a aimé ceci.
3 juill. 2020 à 20 h 13
Quoting: Suzuki_Cup
I tought your prospect pool at d was struggling. Your best dman aren't getting younger (Burns, Vlasic, Karlsson), and the dman you pick this year won't probably be ready for another 2-3 years. But I agree that your offensive prospect pool may need more help.

Our d prospects are where were strong with Merkley, Kniazev and Pasichnuk and even Knyzhov is an nhl level defenseman.
Suzuki_Cup a aimé ceci.
3 juill. 2020 à 20 h 26
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Our d prospects are where were strong with Merkley, Kniazev and Pasichnuk and even Knyzhov is an nhl level defenseman.

Compared to other NHL teams' D pools, only three with maybe four still needs improvement. To be fair, the sharks' prospect pool all around needs serious help.
They got absolutely destroyed in the Karlsson trade, and that led to this year's slump
Suzuki_Cup a aimé ceci.
3 juill. 2020 à 20 h 34
Quoting: HabsFan9
Compared to other NHL teams' D pools, only three with maybe four still needs improvement. To be fair, the sharks' prospect pool all around needs serious help.
They got absolutely destroyed in the Karlsson trade, and that led to this year's slump

They moved forwards prospects in the Karlsson trade. Not D. Forwards are the primary concern in terms of prospects, trust me, i would know as i am an actual sharks fan of 21 years.
Suzuki_Cup a aimé ceci.
3 juill. 2020 à 20 h 40
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
They moved forwards prospects in the Karlsson trade. Not D. Forwards are the primary concern in terms of prospects, trust me, i would know as i am an actual sharks fan of 21 years.

fair enough
Suzuki_Cup a aimé ceci.
4 juill. 2020 à 2 h 4
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,505
Still dont see any situation whwre Detroit takes Perfetti at #4. That whole thing is just a smokescreen. It will be either Rossi or Raymond. Then Ottawa will choose between who DET doesnt take of those 2 and Drysdale and Anaheim will take the 3rd.

NJ will grab a winger, if y some miracle Raymond is there they will take him, otherwise they will choose between goal scorers Perfetti and Holtz

Now on to Buffalo, i see no situation where they take Sanderson since hes going to the NCAA for a few years and with Rossi gone Lundell. He just makes far to much sense to me for them to take. NHL ready, defensively sound, high offensive ceiling. Its like the perfect replacement for ROR or like adding a Couturier.
Remus et Suzuki_Cup a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage