SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Community's mock draft - 2nd day

Community's mock draft - 2nd day

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: Suzuki_Cup
Publié: 2 juill. 2020 à 11 h 49
Description
I want everyone's help to create the most accurate mock draft with everyone's point of view. Leave comments on how to improve, and I will try to update it once everyday.

I have chosen the Jets for #1 pick, since they are the ones who were supposed to win it last friday.
2 juill. 2020 à 12 h 56
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 190
i think perfetti goes 4 but thats just my opinion.
aedoran, TanSor et Suzuki_Cup a aimé ceci.
2 juill. 2020 à 13 h 7
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 594
Ducks don’t need LD. They very much need RD like Drysdale who is gone here OR RW like Raymond. Sanderson is great but they have several LD. Fowler, Lindholm, and others.
Suzuki_Cup a aimé ceci.
2 juill. 2020 à 14 h 6
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 217
Quoting: Duggysdanglers
Ducks don’t need LD. They very much need RD like Drysdale who is gone here OR RW like Raymond. Sanderson is great but they have several LD. Fowler, Lindholm, and others.

Raymond at 5 to Ottawa
Duggysdanglers a aimé ceci.
2 juill. 2020 à 14 h 53
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11,900
Quoting: Teemu_salami

As a Detroit fan I think it's Rossi but Perfetti would be my second choice.
Suzuki_Cup et Remus a aimé ceci.
2 juill. 2020 à 15 h 9
Now you put Sanderson as option 2 for Detroit. I may be wrong but Sanderson didn't really move in to the top 10 on most mocks until after hockey had been shut for about a week or two so is it his play that caused the rise or maybe because he play the left side and a lot of teams need LD.
Suzuki_Cup a aimé ceci.
2 juill. 2020 à 15 h 57
v5 CBJ GM
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 8,548
wdym Jets were supposed to win it
Suzuki_Cup a aimé ceci.
2 juill. 2020 à 17 h 8
Quoting: aedoran

Sanderson to Detroit.
Suzuki_Cup a aimé ceci.
2 juill. 2020 à 17 h 9
Quoting: sens2020
Raymond at 5 to Ottawa

Stutzle/ Byfield Tkachuk Raymond would dominate in a few years.
Suzuki_Cup, sens2020 et Remus a aimé ceci.
2 juill. 2020 à 17 h 20
Sanderson to Detroit.

Dear god that would be awful. Like Byram last year where Drysdale and Sanderson go higher in the draft than they should. Simply because this years draft has a lot more offensive talent and they are the best defensemen in the draft. I don't think Sanderson belongs in the top 10. I do think Drysdale should be in the top 10 pick but 7th or 8th. Especially since next years draft has a lot of defensive talent.
Suzuki_Cup a aimé ceci.
2 juill. 2020 à 18 h 24
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,071
I have a suspicion Perfetti goes pretty high. McKenzie's board that he makes after polling 10 NHL scouts had him at 5, and most regarded media scouts have him around there. That being said I'd love him at 12.

Assuming Perfetti isn't available, I almost wonder if we'd take Lapierre... he has the upside and plays the type of game we need in a center prospect.
Duggysdanglers et Suzuki_Cup a aimé ceci.
2 juill. 2020 à 18 h 47
Quoting: TanSor
I have a suspicion Perfetti goes pretty high. McKenzie's board that he makes after polling 10 NHL scouts had him at 5, and most regarded media scouts have him around there. That being said I'd love him at 12.

Assuming Perfetti isn't available, I almost wonder if we'd take Lapierre... he has the upside and plays the type of game we need in a center prospect.

Lundell is born to be Wild. Get it?! He’s a perfect player for them. Plays the way the Wild typically does. No flash. Gritty physical 200 foot hockey.
Suzuki_Cup et aedoran a aimé ceci.
2 juill. 2020 à 18 h 49
Dear god that would be awful. Like Byram last year where Drysdale and Sanderson go higher in the draft than they should. Simply because this years draft has a lot more offensive talent and they are the best defensemen in the draft. I don't think Sanderson belongs in the top 10. I do think Drysdale should be in the top 10 pick but 7th or 8th. Especially since next years draft has a lot of defensive talent.

Jake Sanderson is better than people give him credit for. I could see Detroit trading down to get him.

I think Lucas Raymond is the best player available at 4. That would work well for Detroit. Detroit has a long way to go before they are playoff contenders.
aedoran et Suzuki_Cup a aimé ceci.
2 juill. 2020 à 19 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 301
Quoting: MaxDomi13
wdym Jets were supposed to win it

The "team" that was selected during the lottery was "team E" which had 2,5% chance to win it. That's the Winnipeg Jets' rank if it had been the normal order

I tought Anaheim would go dman even if Drysdale was gone. Your offensive prospect pool is pretty great (Zegras, Comtois, Morand, Lunderstrom...), so a dman would help you a lot.

What is it with all these PErfetti going to Detroit rumours? A few weeks ago, nobody tought of selecting him in the top7-8, he was almost sure to be available for MTL at 8. Now, it seems that he's better than Raymond and Rossi.

Stutzle/ Byfield Tkachuk Raymond would dominate in a few years.

It would be pretty fun to see. I wouldn't like to face it tough smile
aedoran et zk97 a aimé ceci.
2 juill. 2020 à 19 h 8
Mentions "j'aime": 19,294

We went over tbis in the last one, Perfetti is a LW first and a Center 2nd, kinda like Drouin. There is a pretty slim chance he plays C in the NHL and is likely moved to the wing. He might be the back up face off guy when the ref kicks the center out of the dot though. Anyways Perfetti is the 3rd best winger outside the top 3, Raymond and Holtz are both better. This is why it makes no sense for Detroit to select Perfetti at 4 when hes not even the BPA at the position he plays.
aedoran et Suzuki_Cup a aimé ceci.
2 juill. 2020 à 19 h 11
Mentions "j'aime": 7,071
Lundell is born to be Wild. Get it?! He’s a perfect player for them. Plays the way the Wild typically does. No flash. Gritty physical 200 foot hockey.

I hate him at 12 personally, just my opinion though.
2 juill. 2020 à 19 h 26
Quoting: Suzuki_Cup
The "team" that was selected during the lottery was "team E" which had 2,5% chance to win it. That's the Winnipeg Jets' rank if it had been the normal order

I tought Anaheim would go dman even if Drysdale was gone. Your offensive prospect pool is pretty great (Zegras, Comtois, Morand, Lunderstrom...), so a dman would help you a lot.

What is it with all these PErfetti going to Detroit rumours? A few weeks ago, nobody tought of selecting him in the top7-8, he was almost sure to be available for MTL at 8. Now, it seems that he's better than Raymond and Rossi.

It would be pretty fun to see. I wouldn't like to face it tough smile

- Anaheim has lots of LD in tbeir system they will take Drysdale at 6 if hes there, otherwise they will take whoever is still available between Raymond/Rossi (in that order). They will grab Grans or Barron later in the draft
- lots of people are still inder the false i.pression that Perfetti plays center since CF lists him as one, same thing with Mercer he is listed as a RW but was switched to C in like December.
- Man I hope that Ottawa line happens, sometimes i think about if they didnt trade that 4oa to Colorado last year and got Byram/Turcotte etc.

Now for my POV
- No way Flames take a winger, 100% taking a C or RD bit likely a center. Lundell > Holloway > Mercer > Lapierre > Zary > Bourque/Perreault
Suzuki_Cup a aimé ceci.
2 juill. 2020 à 19 h 27
Jake Sanderson is better than people give him credit for. I could see Detroit trading down to get him.

I think Lucas Raymond is the best player available at 4. That would work well for Detroit. Detroit has a long way to go before they are playoff contenders.

For Yzerman to trade back it would take a lot! This is Detroit's first top 5 pick in 30 years most of the members on this site weren't even born the last time Detroit had a top 5 pick. I do like Raymond and I would be happy if Detroit drafts him but I really think Yzerman goes with a center here.
2 juill. 2020 à 19 h 57
For Yzerman to trade back it would take a lot! This is Detroit's first top 5 pick in 30 years most of the members on this site weren't even born the last time Detroit had a top 5 pick. I do like Raymond and I would be happy if Detroit drafts him but I really think Yzerman goes with a center here.

There is a slight chance he trades down but for this above reason I doubt it. I qgree qbout tbe center and thats why I think Rossi is the obvious choice but I think Raymond is the BPA at #4
Duggysdanglers et Suzuki_Cup a aimé ceci.
3 juill. 2020 à 11 h 44
Former Hockey Fan
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
No chance the habs pass on Perfetti.
Suzuki_Cup a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage