Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de NSH
Logo de ANA
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $61 143 540 $0 $2 225 000 $20 356 460 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
2 800 000 $2 800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
874 125 $874 125 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 456 250 $1 456 250 $
AG, C
M-NTC
UFA - 5
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 5
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
863 333 $863 333 $
C, AG
RFA - 2
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
950 000 $950 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 133 333 $1 133 333 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 7
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
2 050 000 $2 050 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
6 400 000 $6 400 000 $
G
UFA - 8
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance175 000 $$175K)
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 200 000 $$1M)
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
894 166 $894 166 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
675 000 $675 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
1 juill. 2020 à 13 h 5
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 7,109
Interesting idea. But I'm not sure MTL would want to trade Domi and his RFA status for Rakell who could walk in 2 years. I think they'd rather keep Domi and trade for Lindholm only. Not sure what that looks like, but that makes more sense to me.
SevenLeg et Campabee a aimé ceci.
1 juill. 2020 à 13 h 11
Hop on the Slaftrain
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 20,483
MTL takes this and run

Quoting: villenash
Interesting idea. But I'm not sure MTL would want to trade Domi and his RFA status for Rakell who could walk in 2 years. I think they'd rather keep Domi and trade for Lindholm only. Not sure what that looks like, but that makes more sense to me.

If the price for Lindholm is that low, which is not the case, MTL accepts that in a heartbeat
villenash, Campabee et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
1 juill. 2020 à 13 h 38
You know nothing JS
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,418
Quoting: villenash

I don’t think you can take appart the trade like that.

Main pieces are Domi for Lindholm. If you take Domi out, the whole deal falls.
villenash a aimé ceci.
1 juill. 2020 à 14 h 14
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,970
I'd much rather trade Rakell for Jake Evans, Josh Brook and the Chicago second.
Arlotti47 a aimé ceci.
1 juill. 2020 à 19 h 54
Mentions "j'aime": 462
Quoting: SevenLeg
MTL takes this and run

If the price for Lindholm is that low, which is not the case, MTL accepts that in a heartbeat

Yeah, Arlotti47 always seems to be undervalue our guys. Glad to see non-ANA fans call it too.
SevenLeg et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
1 juill. 2020 à 20 h 5
Hop on the Slaftrain
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 20,483
Quoting: OldNYIfan
I'd much rather trade Rakell for Jake Evans, Josh Brook and the Chicago second.

The value is fair but I doubt we'd go after Rakell since our top 9 is quite crowded rn.
1 juill. 2020 à 20 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 389
Quoting: mytduxfan
Yeah, Arlotti47 always seems to be undervalue our guys. Glad to see non-ANA fans call it too.

Ouch. Every time I seem to put Fowler for Domi I get things saying “Fowler is worth that” and **** like that... pretty sure no one ever agrees on any post on this website
1 juill. 2020 à 23 h 14
Being wrong is ok
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 354
@mytduxfan As somebody thats been accused of undervaluing duck players in the past too I would agree this is too low, but I would infer me and @Arlotti47 will sorta of be in the right come the time they are actually traded(unless a extension is agreed upon, therefore value will be much more significant) ,walk for nothing or maybe sign for to much her in ANA. Nevertheless, this trade will never happen but I get the idea and plus I have a mild suspicion Rakell and Lindholm resigning here on team friendly deals will depend on them both being on the team together. Aren't they like best buds? I know its not the end all be all but I wouldn't be shocked if it were a huge reason they would like to stay in ANA.
Arlotti47 a aimé ceci.
2 juill. 2020 à 20 h 40
Mentions "j'aime": 462
Quoting: Arlotti47
Ouch. Every time I seem to put Fowler for Domi I get things saying “Fowler is worth that” and **** like that... pretty sure no one ever agrees on any post on this website

I'm sure that you'll never get 100% agreement from every fan. Having said that, I've seen deals where the majority of fans will agree. However, at the end of the day, there are just very few deals capable of meeting the needs of both teams whilst providing fair value. I mean, I can literally think of a handful of deals that would meet that criteria for ANA right now and I'm not sure they would be that well received by the opposing team. So when you come on here and make 20-30 GM posts a week, I'm pretty confident in saying that most of them are going to receive a poor response.

You're welcome to make trade suggestions, but what I will say is that most of them come across as poorly thought through and "trades for trades sake". Undervaluing our guys to get a positive response from opposing fans won't change that.

Quoting: BuckoJoyde
@mytduxfan As somebody thats been accused of undervaluing duck players in the past too I would agree this is too low, but I would infer me and @Arlotti47 will sorta of be in the right come the time they are actually traded(unless a extension is agreed upon, therefore value will be much more significant) ,walk for nothing or maybe sign for to much her in ANA. Nevertheless, this trade will never happen but I get the idea and plus I have a mild suspicion Rakell and Lindholm resigning here on team friendly deals will depend on them both being on the team together. Aren't they like best buds? I know its not the end all be all but I wouldn't be shocked if it were a huge reason they would like to stay in ANA.

I will never understand the logic that you should trade any pending UFA because they might walk. It is just a nonsensical thought process and one that isn't backed by the numbers. Provided a team wants to keep a player, they tend to stay with their clubs. If they don't, they've usually expressed a degree of unhappiness or a desire leave prior. I haven't heard Rakell or Lindholm request a trade or complain about the team or its management (except comment about RC). I mean, based on your logic Henrique, Silf and Fowler would have walked. Kesler would have walked. Getz and Perry would have walked.... oh... but they didn't. In fact, the only meaningful player I can remember walking was Perreault. There is more to hockey then money and most player would prefer not uprooting their families and moving to whole new city to make a little extra.

In terms of "overpaying", no one in ANA right now is overpaid. The term of some contracts may be a little longer than I would like, but that's the name of the game. Getzlaf is on the decline, Kesler is on IR, Perry fell off a cliff. Does that mean we shouldn't have signed those guys to those deals and let them walk? **** no. The name of the game is winning the SC and that requires talent and talent costs money. I am not here to have the team who is the best at keeping costs down and having the most prospects. I want my team to win championships. If that means we end up having guys on contracts that take them into their mid-to-late 30s, so be it.

As far as I am aware, Rakell and Lindholm are close, but I don't think they're joined at the hip. If one is moved, I am sure the other will see it for what it is, part of the business. Seriously, some fans on here really treat players like they're irrational 12 year olds who can't be reasoned with.

I very much doubt we'll get to test your theory that you'll "be in the right" when Rakell/Lindholm is trade. If Rakell is traded soon for anything less than a 1st + top prospect, GMBM should be fired. Same is true if Lindholm is traded at all.
3 juill. 2020 à 4 h 51
Being wrong is ok
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 354
@myduxfan these are different scenarios. Getz, Perry, and Kesler were on a winning team and I never would accuse them of being overpaid. Plus they were signed a long time ago before any injuries or lack of production took place. Also wasn't cam an RFA? I forget but I think he was.

These all don't compared to the upcoming contracts of Rakell and Lindholm. We are a team that will not compete for a SC for a while. Which is why I argue keeping Silf to the term and cap hit he has. I know you mentioned his clutch and reliable playoff performances to which I agree but, we won't be really needing that for at least the next couple seasons. Moreover, if you feel the room on cap friendly his contract is almost untradeable for getting decent value in return and will get worse as the years go on. Furthermore, if we do keep him till is late/mid thirties thats just space on our team that will hurt our chances of signing other players or playing younger guys. Its almost like gmbm is perpetuating the problem we have imo. Wasn't that a prominent reason we bought out Perry?

I do agree that Rakell and Lindholm aren't irrational 12 you or joined at the hip, however you always must consider worst case scenarios which is walking for nothing. Its not a made up thing or irrational logic coming from outsiders like us. It happens quite a lot and for a team that is losing it would be a huge hit to the future of our team.

As for my "thoery" I also hope you are correct in that it will never be tested. However, Id make a friendly bet that Rakell/Lindholm will go for less. With Covid and what teams are willing to give up I think you will be surprised. Either way GMBM won't be fired trust me. He'll finish out his contract then Madden will take over. What do you think they will resign for if they do?

PS take it easy on @Arlotti47
3 juill. 2020 à 11 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 389
Quoting: BuckoJoyde
@myduxfan these are different scenarios. Getz, Perry, and Kesler were on a winning team and I never would accuse them of being overpaid. Plus they were signed a long time ago before any injuries or lack of production took place. Also wasn't cam an RFA? I forget but I think he was.

These all don't compared to the upcoming contracts of Rakell and Lindholm. We are a team that will not compete for a SC for a while. Which is why I argue keeping Silf to the term and cap hit he has. I know you mentioned his clutch and reliable playoff performances to which I agree but, we won't be really needing that for at least the next couple seasons. Moreover, if you feel the room on cap friendly his contract is almost untradeable for getting decent value in return and will get worse as the years go on. Furthermore, if we do keep him till is late/mid thirties thats just space on our team that will hurt our chances of signing other players or playing younger guys. Its almost like gmbm is perpetuating the problem we have imo. Wasn't that a prominent reason we bought out Perry?

I do agree that Rakell and Lindholm aren't irrational 12 you or joined at the hip, however you always must consider worst case scenarios which is walking for nothing. Its not a made up thing or irrational logic coming from outsiders like us. It happens quite a lot and for a team that is losing it would be a huge hit to the future of our team.

As for my "thoery" I also hope you are correct in that it will never be tested. However, Id make a friendly bet that Rakell/Lindholm will go for less. With Covid and what teams are willing to give up I think you will be surprised. Either way GMBM won't be fired trust me. He'll finish out his contract then Madden will take over. What do you think they will resign for if they do?

PS take it easy on @Arlotti47

Thanks man <3 appreciate it
BuckoJoyde a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage