SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Peg keeps team E spot - Top 8

Peg keeps team E spot - Top 8

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: GenericUsername489
Publié: 29 juin 2020 à 18 h 8
Description
This draft page is glitchy as heck right now.
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
2Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
3Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Sharks de San Jose
4Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-
5Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-
6Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-BUFFALO acquires #6 from ANAHEIM for #8 and Casey Middelstadt
7Logo de Devils du New Jersey-
8Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-ANAHEIM pick after trade with BUFFALO
9Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-
10Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-
11Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
12Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
13Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-
14Logo de Predators de Nashville-
15Logo de Panthers de la Floride-
16Logo de Flames de Calgary-
17Logo de Rangers de New York-
18Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New York
19Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
20Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
21Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
22Logo de Stars de Dallas-
23Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-
24Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
25Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
26Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
27Logo de Capitals de Washington-
28Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
29Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
30Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
31Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Boston
29 juin 2020 à 18 h 19
Dead inside
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 78
I don't think Buffalo's new GM is gonna try to pull that type of trade. While I think the world of Rossi, I think Buffalo is looking for a more safe/sure-fire future center, and moving up and drafting a 5'9 player (regardless of how talented he is) might be too bold of a move for the new GM to make.
29 juin 2020 à 18 h 23
Démarrer sujet
GenericUsername489
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 259
Quoting: TheGreatMistake
I don't think Buffalo's new GM is gonna try to pull that type of trade. While I think the world of Rossi, I think Buffalo is looking for a more safe/sure-fire future center, and moving up and drafting a 5'9 player (regardless of how talented he is) might be too bold of a move for the new GM to make.

I understand the logic but I think the other side of that has a valid argument. It could be very beneficial to take a shot at a home run by drafting Rossi at #6 and could be good to try and boost morale for the Sabres and their fans and signify a "new era."
29 juin 2020 à 18 h 27
Dead inside
Quoting: GenericUsername489
I understand the logic but I think the other side of that has a valid argument. It could be very beneficial to take a shot at a home run by drafting Rossi at #6 and could be good to try and boost morale for the Sabres and their fans and signify a "new era."

That's fair, with the fans getting more and more antagonistic with ownership, I could see the Pegulas telling the GM to swing for the fences.
29 juin 2020 à 18 h 54
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 301
That trade doesn't really make sense. Whoever the Sabres will draft with their new pick won't be as NHL ready as Mittlestadt. They need NHL ready players to win now, in order to keep Eichel from asking for a trade.
29 juin 2020 à 19 h 9
exo2769
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 9,697
Quoting: TheGreatMistake

I hope you're right about people thinking 5'9" is an issue for a center. I'm not actually saying it shouldn't be, but if teams really do think that's a knock against him then he might actually fall to the Blackhawks. They have MORE than enough big centerman. Would be AWESOME if they could get a speedy quick playmaking center.
TheGreatMistake a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2020 à 19 h 29
Dead inside
Quoting: exo2769
I hope you're right about people thinking 5'9" is an issue for a center. I'm not actually saying it shouldn't be, but if teams really do think that's a knock against him then he might actually fall to the Blackhawks. They have MORE than enough big centerman. Would be AWESOME if they could get a speedy quick playmaking center.

I would love it if he fell to the Blackhawks, but I doubt that'll happen. We've seen some teams being more willing to draft smaller skill players early in the draft.
exo2769 a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2020 à 19 h 47
Lets go Buffalo
Mentions "j'aime": 81
I like the trade, Rossi is a center Mittlestadt is not.
29 juin 2020 à 20 h 56
Démarrer sujet
GenericUsername489
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 259
Quoting: Suzuki_Cup
That trade doesn't really make sense. Whoever the Sabres will draft with their new pick won't be as NHL ready as Mittlestadt. They need NHL ready players to win now, in order to keep Eichel from asking for a trade.

Middelstadt got sent to the AHL last season anyways. I personally think he's never going to reach his potential (which is why this trade may seem outrageous to some) and as a still young former #8, teams like Anaheim would definitely still value a Middelstadt type. Plus, I don't think Ducks really want to draft a forward so trading down to get Sanderson at a more reasonable spot makes sense to me.
Suzuki_Cup a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage