SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

2020 Mock

2020 Mock

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: higgs31
Publié: 27 juin 2020 à 14 h 18
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Montreal as the placeholder team because the draft was supposed to be there and I think they're likely to end up with this pick.
2Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-LA takes Byfield as Rob Blake has already said on 31 Thoughts: The Podcast, they've taken centres with their last 3 first round picks and are willing to do so again.
3Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Sharks de San JoseOttawa takes the undersized scoring machine in Rossi, fulfils their need for a top centre prospect, he plays for Ottawa in the OHL, and centres are the position that teams reach on in the draft the most (Kotka, Hayton, etc).
4Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Detroit ends up with the guy they were probably hoping to get with any pick other than 1st.
5Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Ottawa rounds out the top 5 with the best defenceman of the draft, filling their need for a top 2 RHD, and completing their stacked D prospect pool
6Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Anaheim ends up with my personal 3rd best player in the draft, who many NHL scouts don't seem to be high on. Trevor Zegras dropping to them last year proves their scouts don't fear smaller high skill players, which Raymond is.
7Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Jersey takes an elite two-way sniper in Alexander Holtz, giving Jack Hughes the RW sniper player-type he excelled with in the USNTDP with Cole Caufield
8Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Buffalo picks up another skilled forward in the top 10 in Cole Perfetti. Jake Sanderson is another prospect I could see Buffalo taking, but here I went with the Best Player Available
9Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Chicago picks up the top goalie prospect in years in Askarov, filling their need for a stud prospect goalie to replace Crawford in a few years. (Montreal would have this pick if someone else wins 1st, in which I would have them selecting Jake Sanderson)
10Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaNew Jersey picks up one of the most versatile and NHL ready players with Anton Lundell. Can play centre or winger and is a great all around player
11Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
12Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-
13Logo de Predators de Nashville-
14Logo de Panthers de la Floride-
15Logo de Flames de Calgary-
16Logo de Rangers de New York-
17Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
18Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New York
19Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
20Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
21Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
22Logo de Stars de Dallas-
23Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-
24Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
25Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
26Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
27Logo de Capitals de Washington-
28Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
29Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
30Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
31Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Boston
28 juin 2020 à 4 h 27
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,514
Montreal as the place holder makes sense but they aren't likely at all to get the pick, they have the same 12.5% chance as the other 7 teams

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage