Forums/Site Discussion

Posting Pix or Captures from the Web?

24 juin 2020 à 0 h 5
GM CRIME DAWG
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,686
Hey Banks et. al,
Just wondering a couple of things for a while now and seeking your help with:
1) When you say no posting "illegal streams" is that no photos/video of Sportsnet/TSN/NBC or NHL"-type material?
2) Would posting photos or screen captures of things like the "Simpsons" violate TM/copyrighted type material?, and
3) Lastly, how does one post said images on the site or the accepted images (??); which are____________________________________?
* I have not been able to figure out the "image URL tool offered on the site?
Thanks
24 juin 2020 à 11 h 11
v5 CBJ GM
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 8,548
Quoting: McGruff
Hey Banks et. al,
1) When you say no posting "illegal streams" is that no photos/video of Sportsnet/TSN/NBC or NHL"-type material?
2) Would posting photos or screen captures of things like the "Simpsons" violate TM/copyrighted type material?, and
3) Lastly, how does one post said images on the site or the accepted images (??); which are____________________________________?
Thanks

For the image URL 2020-06-24.png you have to click/tap the thing highlighted in blue
24 juin 2020 à 11 h 45
Démarrer sujet
GM CRIME DAWG
Quoting: MaxDomi13
For the image URL 2020-06-24.png you have to click/tap the thing highlighted in blue

Thanks I've done that.
And it opens into "IMG URL + ________________ + ADD button?
But I'm not able to search web or a photo folder or say add a pix from an iPhone folder? When I click add I get =
btw_how did you clip the embedded image above ^ ^ (I've used Microsoft's snipping tool and copied into a reply but no image comes in)...?
Cheers
24 juin 2020 à 11 h 47
v5 CBJ GM
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 8,548
Thanks I've done that.
And it opens into "IMG URL + ________________ + ADD button?
But I'm not able to search web or a photo folder or say add a pix from an iPhone folder? When I click add I get =
btw_how did you clip the embedded image above ^ ^ (I've used Microsoft's snipping tool and copied into a reply but no image comes in)...?
Cheers

I have an empty google hangouts group so I post it there, go to the address, copy the address and add it in the image
McGruff a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2020 à 12 h 16
Follow capfriendly
Rejoint: déc. 1336
Mentions "j'aime": 1,914
Hey Banks et. al,
Thanks

The no streams means no illegal videos of NHL games. At one point people were posting links to live games being streamed online, that is not tolerated.

Posting images using the image system is fine. To do so all you have to do is get an image that is online (you can use an image host if the image is on your computer) right click on the image, click "copy image address" and paste that into the image insert for these forums
McGruff a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2020 à 12 h 55
Démarrer sujet
GM CRIME DAWG
Modifié 24 juin 2020 à 13 h 19
th?id=OIP.o_p3of7yuJMaU352R1EyJQHaEY&pid=Api&P=0&w=261&h=155
Cheers Banks!

Better get CF more bandwidth LOL!
24 juin 2020 à 12 h 56
Démarrer sujet
GM CRIME DAWG
Quoting: MaxDomi13
I have an empty google hangouts group so I post it there, go to the address, copy the address and add it in the image

Thanks Max...

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage