Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2081 500 000 $81 259 783 $0 $400 000 $240 217 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 4
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 5
821 667 $821 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 4
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 4
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 3
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
3 875 000 $3 875 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DD
RFA - 2
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
23 juin 2020 à 11 h 41
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,275
This is a step in the wrong direction IMO.

Pass.
23 juin 2020 à 11 h 46
CHI NYI
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,253
Miller would be a good pickup if Buffalo was willing to move him and Toronto could find the cap space. He's pretty good defensively and maybe an offensive system like the Leafs have could reignite his point production. I know they need to dump Johnsson just to get under, but a deal centered around him could probably get him, maybe even 1 for 1.

But yes, in terms of cap space, you have no cap space lol
23 juin 2020 à 11 h 49
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,486
that NJ offer has got to be a joke
23 juin 2020 à 11 h 54
Démarrer sujet
Dubas is alright
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 18
Quoting: zyyyp
that NJ offer has got to be a joke

A young d-man who can give 18 minutes a night, mid-6 winger with 50 point upside, and a solid playmaker with a high ceiling isn't worth a 15-18 overall pick? Johnsson is on a great contract, Dermott is RFA and will get a bridge, Bracco will be under a million and is only 22. I think it's more than enough considering what mid to late first rounders have gotten in recent years
23 juin 2020 à 11 h 55
Banni
Mentions "j'aime": 7,855
Quoting: ForsbergForVezina
Miller would be a good pickup if Buffalo was willing to move him and Toronto could find the cap space. He's pretty good defensively and maybe an offensive system like the Leafs have could reignite his point production. I know they need to dump Johnsson just to get under, but a deal centered around him could probably get him, maybe even 1 for 1.

Miller wasn't a good pickup for Buffalo which is why everyone wants to trade him. TO didn't want him when Vegas wanted to get rid of him because he was overpaid and not good enough and now Buffalo wants to do the same. Miller isn't an upgrade over anyone the Leafs have for next season. Holl is better, Dermott is better Lehtonen is better, I'd wager Liljegren will be better as well. This ACGM complains about cap space and then takes on a 3+ million dollar 7th defenceman. Just don't do it.
Trickster a aimé ceci.
23 juin 2020 à 12 h 0
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 974
Quoting: PleaseBanMeForMyOwnGood
Miller wasn't a good pickup for Buffalo which is why everyone wants to trade him. TO didn't want him when Vegas wanted to get rid of him because he was overpaid and not good enough and now Buffalo wants to do the same. Miller isn't an upgrade over anyone the Leafs have for next season. Holl is better, Dermott is better Lehtonen is better, I'd wager Liljegren will be better as well. This ACGM complains about cap space and then takes on a 3+ million dollar 7th defenceman. Just don't do it.

None of that is true lol. The only people who want to trade miller are ppl trying to unclog the defense. That's fine if you dont want him I'm not complaining but he is better than holl and demott
23 juin 2020 à 12 h 0
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 216
Miller wasn't a good pickup for Buffalo which is why everyone wants to trade him.

Wrong. You're overlooking the stupid Buffalo fan factor. If you usually assume they're wrong especially when they collectively agree on it, you'll be ok. He was arguably their best RD when they bothered to play him. They were too busy playing Bogosian though for some insanely unknown reason...

Rosen and a 4th...pass. Will get more for him at the deadline. Should be playing alongside Dahlin this year.
23 juin 2020 à 12 h 3
Mentions "j'aime": 1,486
Quoting: AWhiteOreo
A young d-man who can give 18 minutes a night, mid-6 winger with 50 point upside, and a solid playmaker with a high ceiling isn't worth a 15-18 overall pick? Johnsson is on a great contract, Dermott is RFA and will get a bridge, Bracco will be under a million and is only 22. I think it's more than enough considering what mid to late first rounders have gotten in recent years

a 6th / 7th defenceman, a capable 40 point middle 6 winger, and a good AHLer who will likely never be an NHL regular for a mid 1st rounder in a stacked draft... even if the value was there (it's not), what makes you think a rebuilding team like NJ would be interested in giving up such a valuable pick?
23 juin 2020 à 12 h 7
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,463
Makes absolutely no sense to have 3.8m replace the 1.5m Dermot. "Basically in terms of cap space, we have no cap space " That's why you have no cap, thinking you need a bottom end RHD at any costshakes head
Trickster a aimé ceci.
23 juin 2020 à 12 h 15
Banni
Quoting: RoyalBlueSabres
None of that is true lol. The only people who want to trade miller are ppl trying to unclog the defense. That's fine if you dont want him I'm not complaining but he is better than holl and demott

He most certainly is not. He's a bottom pair defender who isn't good at defending but is a decent puck mover. No thanks, he is the odd man out in Vegas and now in Buffalo. Keep your scraps.
Trickster et palhal a aimé ceci.
23 juin 2020 à 12 h 16
Banni
Quoting: Taxtime
Wrong. You're overlooking the stupid Buffalo fan factor. If you usually assume they're wrong especially when they collectively agree on it, you'll be ok. He was arguably their best RD when they bothered to play him. They were too busy playing Bogosian though for some insanely unknown reason...

Rosen and a 4th...pass. Will get more for him at the deadline. Should be playing alongside Dahlin this year.

Keep him, I don't want to spend any assets, on him at all.
Trickster a aimé ceci.
23 juin 2020 à 12 h 16
Sabres are elite
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,299
Would you do Miller for Mikheyev?
23 juin 2020 à 12 h 16
Mentions "j'aime": 1,053
Quoting: ForsbergForVezina

Quoting: RoyalBlueSabres

Sabres have no desire to just offload Miller. With as poor as there team has been they would be foolish not to listen to offers on any player except for Dahlin and Eichel. However I do not believe this is a player the Sabres would be shopping. If there is an offer made to them that makes the team better then they would have to consider it. Rosen and a 4th does not do that. Nor does Johnsson as the Sabres have plenty of depth at LW. If a deal were offered for Kapanen or Kerfoot that would fill areas of need then I think the Sabres at least consider.
deleted_x_213212 a aimé ceci.
23 juin 2020 à 12 h 20
Banni
Quoting: dzmets
Sabres have no desire to just offload Miller. With as poor as there team has been they would be foolish not to listen to offers on any player except for Dahlin and Eichel. However I do not believe this is a player the Sabres would be shopping. If there is an offer made to them that makes the team better then they would have to consider it. Rosen and a 4th does not do that. Nor does Johnsson as the Sabres have plenty of depth at LW. If a deal were offered for Kapanen or Kerfoot that would fill areas of need then I think the Sabres at least consider.

TO has no interest in Miller, what they have in house is both cheaper and better. Full stop.
Trickster a aimé ceci.
23 juin 2020 à 12 h 22
TO has no interest in Miller, what they have in house is both cheaper and better. Full stop.

They definitely have cheaper options in house but if they were better, the leafs would have been better this year also and would not have made that aweful trade for Tyson Barrie
23 juin 2020 à 12 h 26
Banni
They definitely have cheaper options in house but if they were better, the leafs would have been better this year also and would not have made that aweful trade for Tyson Barrie

That is just tired rhetoric that is both false and lazy. Barrie was terrible under Bab's system and bounced back in a big way under Keefe. He's never going to be a guy you want out there in the dying moments with a lead but he was the 5th highest scoring defenceman at 5v5 despite getting terrible usage under Babs. When paired with Rielly they scored 60% of the goals. That is nuts.

The Leafs defensively this season where really bad under Babs which was a system problem and also had below 900 save percentage from their backup. Under Keefe they were I think a top 5 team points wise and much improved defensively until they had their two best defenders out with injuries. Their defence next year is going to be fine, especially with a full training camp under Keefe.
Trickster a aimé ceci.
23 juin 2020 à 12 h 33
Démarrer sujet
Dubas is alright
Quoting: zyyyp
a 6th / 7th defenceman, a capable 40 point middle 6 winger, and a good AHLer who will likely never be an NHL regular for a mid 1st rounder in a stacked draft... even if the value was there (it's not), what makes you think a rebuilding team like NJ would be interested in giving up such a valuable pick?

Johnsson could very easily be a 25-25-50 guy if he got a top 6 role. He's completely buried here and barely gets PP time either. Dermott is not a 6th/7th d-man and is still young. Bracco is a high ceiling low floor type of guy. NJ already has a top 5 pick and another in the early teens and is desperate for some talent. I guarantee they'll trade this pick and probably get not much back or take a risk like JT Miller and Vancouver... which was seen as a bad trade for Vancouver at the time
23 juin 2020 à 12 h 39
That is just tired rhetoric that is both false and lazy. Barrie was terrible under Bab's system and bounced back in a big way under Keefe. He's never going to be a guy you want out there in the dying moments with a lead but he was the 5th highest scoring defenceman at 5v5 despite getting terrible usage under Babs. When paired with Rielly they scored 60% of the goals. That is nuts.

The Leafs defensively this season where really bad under Babs which was a system problem and also had below 900 save percentage from their backup. Under Keefe they were I think a top 5 team points wise and much improved defensively until they had their two best defenders out with injuries. Their defence next year is going to be fine, especially with a full training camp under Keefe.

So you think they will look to resign Barrie then?
23 juin 2020 à 12 h 42
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,340

At the end of the season he was. Him and Dahlin were working well with each other, that’s probably why they will keep him. And he’s currently better than Ristolainen and Montour.
23 juin 2020 à 12 h 55
Démarrer sujet
Dubas is alright
Quoting: Skyraider112
Would you do Miller for Mikheyev?

I think Mkheyev is a really solid piece for us and if can get him back for 2 mill or less, he's a perfect fit for the top 6. He's the type of guy who could even replace Hymen if Hyman walks in FA next season. So I think he has decent trade value, but is probably worth more to us than other teams
Trickster a aimé ceci.
23 juin 2020 à 12 h 55
Formerly Jamiepo
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 10,700

Kinda hard to knock the leafs defence when they were on the ir for most of the season.

In my opinion Dermott is cheaper and better than miller.
23 juin 2020 à 12 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Dubas is alright
So you think they will look to resign Barrie then?

Barrie played really well under Keefe but we probably don't have the cap space to do it. Miller comes in under 4 mill and still puts us at just under ceiling with no room for a healthy scratch. If we bring him back, it'd have to be something like $4.5 or less and we'd have to make even more moves to fix the cap. I think too if the Leafs go for Miller they could get the Sabres to retain up to $1 mill if we pay a decent price but since we're both in the Atlantic they may not want to do that.
23 juin 2020 à 13 h 1
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 448

NJ is in a full rebuild. No way they are trading away a 1st unless it's a knock me off my socks deal.
23 juin 2020 à 13 h 9
Barrie played really well under Keefe but we probably don't have the cap space to do it. Miller comes in under 4 mill and still puts us at just under ceiling with no room for a healthy scratch. If we bring him back, it'd have to be something like $4.5 or less and we'd have to make even more moves to fix the cap. I think too if the Leafs go for Miller they could get the Sabres to retain up to $1 mill if we pay a decent price but since we're both in the Atlantic they may not want to do that.

If you pay a significant price the Sabres would retain on Miller, but it would be alot as this is not a player the Sabres would be actively trying to move. So perhaps Kapanen and draft pick or prospect for that type of deal
23 juin 2020 à 13 h 10
hey look a squirrel
Mentions "j'aime": 3,744
Rather stick with guys the Leafs have than add Miller.
Easy pass.
GenXHockey a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage