Forums/Mock-Draft

Current Mock

Current Mock

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: krakowitz
Publié: 19 juin 2020 à 16 h 11
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Duh
2Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-The 1C of the future. I think he should go back to junior another year and round out his game more and truly dominate every aspect of the OHL and the WJC before coming to the NHL, but once he does, look out.
3Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Elite playmaking winger (could play C but better off on the wing) who will make a living sending passes to Mantha and Zadina. Once he starts to pick his spots a little better for his passes, he has legitimate 80-90 point potential
4Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Sharks de San JoseMassive upside for this pick. Elite puck skills and agility to go with a very strong two way game. Once he gets faster, stronger and works his way inside more, he'll be an elite playmaker.
5Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Top pairing RHD, should make for a really good partner for Lindholm. Can't go wrong with Drysdale here
6Logo de Devils du New Jersey-All around offensive weapon. Once he improves his skating he has an incredibly high ceiling
7Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-If they want a center, they go Rossi. But they grabbed Cozens last year and Holtz would add a high end shot next to either Eichel or Cozens. If you argued for Rossi here, I wouldn't blame you
8Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Best player available. Sick playmaking and a high motor player with 1C potential, gives them flexibility with Suzuki and Kotkaniemi
9Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Goalie of the future for the next era led by Boqvist and Dach. A goalie this early is a risk, but he's been elite everywhere he's been except the WJC this year.
10Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaThey go for a defenseman over a forward with Hughes, Hischier, Perfetti and Foote already in the system. Potential 2/3 mobile shutdown guy is quite valuable, especially with a pick they got for a rental
11Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Heir apparent to Koivu. Elite two way center, and if the offense can grow, this could be one of the best picks of round 1
12Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-One of my personal favorites. High hockey IQ, a lot of skill and plays a responsible two way game as a winger. Reminds me a lot of Teravainen. Give him two years in Russia before he comes over and the Canucks will have another dynamic offensive weapon at their disposal
13Logo de Predators de Nashville-High skill and can play center or wing. Always moving his feet, forechecks hard, good vision. More upside to his game than the stat sheet shows
14Logo de Panthers de la Floride-Florida reaches for a defenseman, and Lord knows they need one. Elite in his own end, not so much at the other end of the ice. But if his edge work can improve they can have a nice top four defenseman
15Logo de Flames de Calgary-High end skater and playmaker, never stops moving his feet. Really good forechecker as well and a sneaky good shot. Has a higher ceiling than this pick but he's on the smaller side
16Logo de Rangers de New York-Two way center that has a lot more offensive upside than people will believe, should slide in nice behind Zibanejad and in front of Chytil
17Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-Another slight reach on a defenseman but he has a ceiling that could make this pick worth while. Plays a high risk high reward style game, but if that can iron out he has a lot of upside
18Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New YorkNo defenseman really worth taking here, so they take a goal scorer who is getting better and better at generating his own chances. A Raymond-Byfield-Quinn line would be a deadly top line moving forward
19Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-All around forward that's an exceptional playmaker and a relentless forechecker. Had some struggles after he was traded midseason but still has a very high ceiling
20Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoBoom or bust prospect that could develop into a 30 goal scorer if things go right. Elite shot, good skater and has a lot of other good offensive traits, but needs to be consistent with it
21Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Hurricanes de la CarolineVery raw player that has a lot of room to grow. Already a high end defensive forward and an elite penalty killer. A lot of offensive skills that need time to develop, kid looks ready to explode next year
22Logo de Stars de Dallas-Dynamic offensive talent but needs to put a lot more effort defensively, But the profile is there for him to be a top offensive contributor
23Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-Elite shot, but the skating needs work. This is higher than most people will have him, but he'd be the perfect running mate to McDavid, especially once his feet improve
24Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-They need some defensive help in the system, and McCrimmon loves the WHL. I personally don't have Guhle in my first round, but I see why teams do and he'll probably go round 1
25Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de PittsburghOne of the most underrated guys in the draft IMO. Locks down his side of the ice and has more offensive upside he can tap into. Was the captain of the Soo as a 17 year old, so the intangibles are there as well. Essentially Brodin's replacement
26Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Would have gone a lot higher had it not been for blood clots that shortened his season. Reads passing lanes very well and skates well for someone with a large frame. Similar to Guhle, NHL teams will be higher on him than the general public, but I think this one is more warranted
27Logo de Capitals de Washington-There are a number of really good forwards worthy of the pick here, but a RHD is a glaring need. Niemela is a very raw player with a lot of room to grow into a mobile two way top four D
28Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayPotential round one steal here. Needs a lot of time to develop, but an incredibly smart player with a willingness to get dirty in the corners and in front of the net to go along with a large arsenal of skills
29Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-A project of a player, but has all the offensive traits you look for in a top six forward. He'll develop next to Shane Wright for the next two years which will be great for his projection to play next to Newhook or Mackinnon
30Logo de Blues de St-Louis-Smooth skating defender that doesn't let his small size get the worst of him that often. Needs to round out a few details, but could easily be a second pairing guy if things break right
31Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de BostonCan play center or wing. Drives play from either position and has a wicked shot to go with it. This could look like a steal if he can improve his top speed
RONDE 2ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
32Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-
33Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-
34Logo de Sharks de San Jose-
35Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
36Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-
37Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Devils du New Jersey
38Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-
39Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-
40Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Blackhawks de Chicago
41Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-
Choix au repêchage retiré
42Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
43Logo de Kings de Los AngelesLogo de Canucks de Vancouver
44Logo de Predators de Nashville-
45Logo de Panthers de la Floride-
46Logo de Flames de Calgary-
47Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Rangers de New York
48Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
49Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New York
50Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
51Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-
52Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
53Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Stars de Dallas
54Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Oilers d'Edmonton
55Logo de Kings de Los AngelesLogo de Golden Knights de Vegas
56Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
57Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
58Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Capitals de Washington
59Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-
60Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Avalanche du Colorado
61Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Blues de St-Louis
62Logo de Bruins de Boston-
19 juin 2020 à 16 h 24
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 301
No way Ottawa will leave 1st round with Byfield, Raymond and Quinn
19 juin 2020 à 19 h 15
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,219
Agree with your Sharks pick here. I am hoping for one of Brisson, Reichel or Peterka. Considering we have #34 as well we may be able to get two of these. SInce you seem to know your stuff how do you feel about late 2nd round guys like Evangelista and Alexander Pashin? The sharks could potentially get one of those as well at 58.
krakowitz a aimé ceci.
19 juin 2020 à 23 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Emotionally in 2018
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,387
Quoting: crankshaft
Agree with your Sharks pick here. I am hoping for one of Brisson, Reichel or Peterka. Considering we have #34 as well we may be able to get two of these. SInce you seem to know your stuff how do you feel about late 2nd round guys like Evangelista and Alexander Pashin? The sharks could potentially get one of those as well at 58.

It’s a pretty big tier of players in that range. I have Pashin in my 40s, Evangelista in my 60s. If Pashin can overcome his size playing on smaller ice he’d be a steal
crankshaft a aimé ceci.
20 juin 2020 à 10 h 47
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 31
Quoting: krakowitz
It’s a pretty big tier of players in that range. I have Pashin in my 40s, Evangelista in my 60s. If Pashin can overcome his size playing on smaller ice he’d be a steal

I would like to see your second round
krakowitz et crankshaft a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage