SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Armchair-GM

Insane team

Équipe: 2019-20 Équipe personnalisée
Date de création initiale: 18 juin 2020
Publié: 18 juin 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Maybe you don't think it looks that good on paper, but that D core can do everything and along with Panarin and Crosby would bring the team to the top of any division
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $75 388 454 $0 $720 000 $6 111 546 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Rangers de New York
11 642 857 $11 642 857 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 7
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
2 463 139 $2 463 139 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
728 333 $728 333 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
900 000 $900 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance537 500 $$538K)
AD
RFA - 3
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
AD
UFA - 4
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
1 533 333 $1 533 333 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
900 000 $900 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
Logo de Panthers de la Floride
1 666 667 $1 666 667 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
874 125 $874 125 $
AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Devils du New Jersey
700 000 $700 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
4 166 667 $4 166 667 $
DG
UFA - 2
Logo de Predators de Nashville
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 8
Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Stars de Dallas
5 800 000 $5 800 000 $
DG
UFA - 6
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
2 700 000 $2 700 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DG
UFA - 2

Unités spéciales

Avantage numérique 1

Avantage numérique 2

Infériorité numérique 1

Infériorité numérique 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
18 juin 2020 à 10 h 50
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,209
Exactly! This team is amazing! You got good goalies, good defence men, and forward group with a lot of potential! Good job, this is a very good team!
18 juin 2020 à 10 h 51
gregb569
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 390
Realistically I don't think this team competes for a cup
18 juin 2020 à 10 h 59
Démarrer sujet
Brace for the Storm
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,647
Quoting: gregb569
Realistically I don't think this team competes for a cup

It does. You have 2 of the 10 best forwards in the league, one of the most underrated 2C in the league, their D-core and G are elite and they have a lot of quality F depth
18 juin 2020 à 11 h 16
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,855
Quoting: KakkoForMauriceRichardAward
It does. You have 2 of the 10 best forwards in the league, one of the most underrated 2C in the league, their D-core and G are elite and they have a lot of quality F depth

I agree with the other guy, but think its a team that could compete for a cup but its got an awful lot of muckers and then Crosby's line. The defence is good but I am not sure its as good as you think its going to be and the overall skill isn't nearly as high as many other teams. The age of the squad as well is detrimental to long term success. Its a team that would be trying to contend right now knowing their window is very short. I think a fast team with more skill could handle this team. Or a team that is all defence and has more depth, take out their top line and I think their bottom 9 forwards will lose to a lot of contending teams right now.
gregb569 a aimé ceci.
18 juin 2020 à 11 h 19
Démarrer sujet
Brace for the Storm
Quoting: PleaseBanMeForMyOwnGood
I agree with the other guy, but think its a team that could compete for a cup but its got an awful lot of muckers and then Crosby's line. The defence is good but I am not sure its as good as you think its going to be and the overall skill isn't nearly as high as many other teams. The age of the squad as well is detrimental to long term success. Its a team that would be trying to contend right now knowing their window is very short. I think a fast team with more skill could handle this team. Or a team that is all defence and has more depth, take out their top line and I think their bottom 9 forwards will lose to a lot of contending teams right now.

Parayko: top 3 shutdown d-men in the league
Brodin: can do everything from moving the puck to hitting to putting up pts
Ellis: elite at everything
Lindell: very underrated
Pionk: the perfect number 4, 2nd PP unit guy
Nutivaara: the perfect 3rd pairing guy

Also you don't take out Panarin/Crosby so easily
18 juin 2020 à 11 h 29
Banni
Parayko: top 3 shutdown d-men in the league
Brodin: can do everything from moving the puck to hitting to putting up pts
Ellis: elite at everything
Lindell: very underrated
Pionk: the perfect number 4, 2nd PP unit guy
Nutivaara: the perfect 3rd pairing guy

Also you don't take out Panarin/Crosby so easily

Parayko is deserving of all the praise he gets, he's terrific. Ellis is good but he's injured almost as much as he's healthy and for all his elite play, Nashville sucked this year. Brodin is a very solid player as well but he's a secondary guy, also he doesn't put up the points, never has, his career high is 28 points. The rest is just good players sure but none are game breakers. You must be a huge fan of the Islanders. They operate with the mentality you seem to like, just be blue collar, lunch pale players and work hard and you'll win. Skilled guys aren't needed just hard working guys.

As for Crosby and Panarin, they are both terrific and would be hard to stop, although I am not sure they'd work well together. Crosby is not an easy guy to play with which is why he's always had weird linemates.
18 juin 2020 à 11 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Brace for the Storm
Parayko is deserving of all the praise he gets, he's terrific. Ellis is good but he's injured almost as much as he's healthy and for all his elite play, Nashville sucked this year. Brodin is a very solid player as well but he's a secondary guy, also he doesn't put up the points, never has, his career high is 28 points. The rest is just good players sure but none are game breakers. You must be a huge fan of the Islanders. They operate with the mentality you seem to like, just be blue collar, lunch pale players and work hard and you'll win. Skilled guys aren't needed just hard working guys.

As for Crosby and Panarin, they are both terrific and would be hard to stop, although I am not sure they'd work well together. Crosby is not an easy guy to play with which is why he's always had weird linemates.

I like hard work more than a lot of things because it's not automatic... getting talent is easy, tank, get the 2nd overall pick, draft Eichel, BOOM got talent, you can trade for it

Where as hard work is a skill on its own, just watch the Darren Helm shift on a PK against CHI, that's what I LOVE... relentlessness, grit, fast players... AKA Gallagher, Hyman...

Edit: does it surprise you that Hyman is my 2nd favorite Leaf after Rielly?
18 juin 2020 à 11 h 49
Hawks Fan
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,651
How is Lehner signed for $1.4M?
18 juin 2020 à 11 h 50
Démarrer sujet
Brace for the Storm
Quoting: Jco5ta5
How is Lehner signed for $1.4M?

Basically he was signed at a 5mil AAV on July 1st, 2019... he was moved to Vegas with some retention, then Vegas sent about 1 mil of his deal to TOR and a 5th rounder
Jco5ta5 a aimé ceci.
18 juin 2020 à 11 h 59
Banni
I like hard work more than a lot of things because it's not automatic... getting talent is easy, tank, get the 2nd overall pick, draft Eichel, BOOM got talent, you can trade for it

Where as hard work is a skill on its own, just watch the Darren Helm shift on a PK against CHI, that's what I LOVE... relentlessness, grit, fast players... AKA Gallagher, Hyman...

Edit: does it surprise you that Hyman is my 2nd favorite Leaf after Rielly?

Getting talent is certainly not easy. Finding offense is exceptionally hard, its literally what everyone who is any sort of hockey person says, scoring goals is the single hardest thing to do in the NHL. Working hard, playing defence, that all can be taught. What Matthews can do better than pretty much anyone (Scoring goals) isn't something that is easy to find, what Marner can do, or Nylander can do or JT or Rielly, those guys can do stuff the vast majority of players will just never be able to do. I love Hyman, he's terrific but you can find others that do what he does, you can find other who do what Kapanen does, or Bryan Rust, or insert any secondary player who performs with stars. The difference between those guys and any other NHL player isn't much, its hardwork (Hyman works harder than most guys with his skill set), luck and chemistry. The difference between Matthews and Hyman though is massive. This is why TO pays their top end guys big money and everyone else gets squeezed, they just aren't comparable. Matthews, Marner and Nylander are all coming into their own though, they are going to be hitting their prime much like MacKinnon did in his 4th or 5th season. When that happens, and they learn to be consistent, this team will be so dangerous all the time and with Keefe's system protecting the net, they will be stifling. Lesser teams won't be able to get the puck from them and when they do have the puck won't have many opportunities to score. Now if only they can figure out how to get a better PK unit, this team will be contending for the next 6-8 years.
18 juin 2020 à 12 h 22
Démarrer sujet
Brace for the Storm
Getting talent is certainly not easy. Finding offense is exceptionally hard, its literally what everyone who is any sort of hockey person says, scoring goals is the single hardest thing to do in the NHL. Working hard, playing defence, that all can be taught. What Matthews can do better than pretty much anyone (Scoring goals) isn't something that is easy to find, what Marner can do, or Nylander can do or JT or Rielly, those guys can do stuff the vast majority of players will just never be able to do. I love Hyman, he's terrific but you can find others that do what he does, you can find other who do what Kapanen does, or Bryan Rust, or insert any secondary player who performs with stars. The difference between those guys and any other NHL player isn't much, its hardwork (Hyman works harder than most guys with his skill set), luck and chemistry. The difference between Matthews and Hyman though is massive. This is why TO pays their top end guys big money and everyone else gets squeezed, they just aren't comparable. Matthews, Marner and Nylander are all coming into their own though, they are going to be hitting their prime much like MacKinnon did in his 4th or 5th season. When that happens, and they learn to be consistent, this team will be so dangerous all the time and with Keefe's system protecting the net, they will be stifling. Lesser teams won't be able to get the puck from them and when they do have the puck won't have many opportunities to score. Now if only they can figure out how to get a better PK unit, this team will be contending for the next 6-8 years.

They need one more d-man who can play that, which is why I keep making teams with 11 F and 7 D

Rielly-Guy that will play PK, call him Savard if you want
Muzzin-Dermott
Lehtonen-Holl
Sandin
18 juin 2020 à 12 h 27
Banni
They need one more d-man who can play that, which is why I keep making teams with 11 F and 7 D

Rielly-Guy that will play PK, call him Savard if you want
Muzzin-Dermott
Lehtonen-Holl
Sandin

If you are going to go with 7 D why not just use Marincin, for all his problems he is absolutely a terrific penalty killer. Although I don't think any 1 defenceman is going to make a significant difference on the PK. Chara might just because he's so big but beyond a huge player, I don't see any defenceman making much of a difference. What really is needed is someone to win draws on the PK. If I was Keefe, I'd use JT to start PK's and even Matthews if he has a hot hand on the draw. Get the puck and then dump it down and change for Hyman or Kap or whichever top PK guy. Using Hyman and Kapanen on the draws just doesn't work. The Leafs have been one of the best FO teams in the league for 3 straight years and yet on the PK they lose 55% of the draws. A lot of those lost draws end up in the back of the net. Flip that to 55% in your favor, that a lone would bring the PK from bottom 3rd to at least the middle of the pack.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage