Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $73 303 706 $1 090 244 $5 132 500 $8 196 294 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
C, AD
RFA - 2
2 625 000 $2 625 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 3
6 400 000 $6 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
C
UFA - 2
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 538 462 $5 538 462 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 3
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 2
4 550 000 $4 550 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
3 850 000 $3 850 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 3
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
792 500 $792 500 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
DG
RFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
G
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 4
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AG, C
M-NTC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
18 juin 2020 à 2 h 0
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,123
They probably wont give up Pinto for that. He's lookin like a real good kid out there
18 juin 2020 à 2 h 44
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Those trades might go through if you're in a deep sleep! Keep dreamin pal..
18 juin 2020 à 8 h 35
exo2769
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 9,582
Quoting: SlickWilly
They probably wont give up Pinto for that. He's lookin like a real good kid out there

So I agree he's playing well. I keep bringing him up in a CHI/OTT trade situation because he's a PRIME candidate to walk away from the Sens for nothing. What do I mean by that. Put yourself in his shoes. What's your goal? Play in the NHL? Probably, right?

Shane Pinto didn't even crack the Top 10 prospects in OTTs system....last year. Now they're about to draft SEVEN 1st and 2nd rounders with (2) of them being top 5 OA picks and very likely forwards.
Additionally, the current forwards on the team like Colin White, Brady, Balcers...they're not going anywhere.

So what's the best move for his career. Actually sign with OTT and enter into that quagmire...knowing you're definitely going to Laval...and once you sign OTT has you until your 25 years old....OR play 3 more years at UND and choose your own fate?

He has ONE career. Pinto wouldn't be the 1st guy to do this...Kevin Hayes....Vesey...Butcher...so on. Would it upset the fans base. Oh for sure, but could they actually blame him? He's worked his entire life to make the NHL.
18 juin 2020 à 8 h 53
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 217
Quoting: exo2769
So I agree he's playing well. I keep bringing him up in a CHI/OTT trade situation because he's a PRIME candidate to walk away from the Sens for nothing. What do I mean by that. Put yourself in his shoes. What's your goal? Play in the NHL? Probably, right?

Shane Pinto didn't even crack the Top 10 prospects in OTTs system....last year. Now they're about to draft SEVEN 1st and 2nd rounders with (2) of them being top 5 OA picks and very likely forwards.
Additionally, the current forwards on the team like Colin White, Brady, Balcers...they're not going anywhere.

So what's the best move for his career. Actually sign with OTT and enter into that quagmire...knowing you're definitely going to Laval...and once you sign OTT has you until your 25 years old....OR play 3 more years at UND and choose your own fate?

He has ONE career. Pinto wouldn't be the 1st guy to do this...Kevin Hayes....Vesey...Butcher...so on. Would it upset the fans base. Oh for sure, but could they actually blame him? He's worked his entire life to make the NHL.

While I agree with you that he could walk if he doesn't see himself making the lineup I think he has the edge on a quite a few prospects already in Belleville. I beleive he has won awards and recognition at rookie camps for his performance and the team used the 32OA pick to select him so they obviously highly value him. If he isn't going to sign I beleive the sens will get a pick around 32 back for him
exo2769 a aimé ceci.
18 juin 2020 à 9 h 11
exo2769
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 9,582
Quoting: sens2020
While I agree with you that he could walk if he doesn't see himself making the lineup I think he has the edge on a quite a few prospects already in Belleville. I beleive he has won awards and recognition at rookie camps for his performance and the team used the 32OA pick to select him so they obviously highly value him. If he isn't going to sign I beleive the sens will get a pick around 32 back for him

Entirely possible. If we factor in this upcoming draft...AND take out goalies and defenseman. Would he be top 5 in forward prospects? Top 10? This isn't a knock to him or anyone. Its really a compliment to the OTT farm system. Just curious about your thoughts.
18 juin 2020 à 9 h 35
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 217
Quoting: exo2769
Entirely possible. If we factor in this upcoming draft...AND take out goalies and defenseman. Would he be top 5 in forward prospects? Top 10? This isn't a knock to him or anyone. Its really a compliment to the OTT farm system. Just curious about your thoughts.

Assuming we draft two forwards with top two picks which is the most likely scenario this is where I see the rankings based only off potential upside
2020 draft pick
Tkachuk
2020 draft pick
White
Batherson
Brown
Norris
Balcers
After this point I think you could have any of Formenton, Abramov, Pinto as the next three

in the end I see him between 9-11 but there isn't a guarantee all of those guys will become what theyre projected. As well if we drop at all in lottery could easily only draft one forward. Logan Brown also seems to not be in favor with management any more and could easily be traded out. I guess the point I'm trying to make is that I see him and the rest of the forwards mentioned above in Ottawa no matter what in the future unless traded. I would personally like to let this group of forwards battle for roster position and top line minutes for the next few seasons and let the best players rise to the top.
exo2769 a aimé ceci.
18 juin 2020 à 9 h 54
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,372
IF OTT trades Pinto, it certainly will not be for 2 F players/prospects and a 7th rounder.
18 juin 2020 à 11 h 44
Quoting: sens2020

Yeah for sure as you're saying they definitely have some depth there, but they probably dont give him away yet. If they do it probably comes next summer (or offseason whenever that would be) to kind of go in on a win now player to start winning with the core of young players.
18 juin 2020 à 14 h 9
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 983
Yeah for sure as you're saying they definitely have some depth there, but they probably dont give him away yet. If they do it probably comes next summer (or offseason whenever that would be) to kind of go in on a win now player to start winning with the core of young players.

I would say Pinto’s the fourth best forward prospect in the system. Batherson, Norris and Formenton are ahead of him. If the first two 1st rounders are used on forwards then he’d probably fall the 6th. But if one of those first two picks are Drysdale then I’d reckon he stays top 5. Regardless the sens are very high on him and there were rumours about him going pro before Covid-19 cancelled the rest of the NCAA season. Believe he was quoted as saying their team has unfinished business when he decided to return for next year. That would make you think that if they had won the championship he might’ve just went pro already. I think he signs next year.
18 juin 2020 à 17 h 11
Quoting: TheBoyDuddus
I would say Pinto’s the fourth best forward prospect in the system. Batherson, Norris and Formenton are ahead of him. If the first two 1st rounders are used on forwards then he’d probably fall the 6th. But if one of those first two picks are Drysdale then I’d reckon he stays top 5. Regardless the sens are very high on him and there were rumours about him going pro before Covid-19 cancelled the rest of the NCAA season. Believe he was quoted as saying their team has unfinished business when he decided to return for next year. That would make you think that if they had won the championship he might’ve just went pro already. I think he signs next year.

I mean he's a top forward prospect as of right now, but what that will translate to with Tkachuk and White already established as top 6 forwards is likely a bottom 6 role for Pinto as things stand right now. Lets say Ottawa lands 2 and 3 OA and take Byfield and Stutzle, the BPA. Your top 6 in 2021-2022 will probably look something like Stutzle-White-Tkachuk and Norris-Byfield-Batherson with Byfield switching with White whenever he proves ready. Pinto likely is too good for a bottom 6 role, so the smart distribution of resources says to trade him for a position of need or a top 6 upgrade in order to make them that much better going forward. Trading Pinto for a better top 6 forward makes the Sens that much better in the long run than hording him in the bottom 6 where he doesnt get the necessary playing time to fully develop
18 juin 2020 à 17 h 24
Bet On It
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 230
I mean he's a top forward prospect as of right now, but what that will translate to with Tkachuk and White already established as top 6 forwards is likely a bottom 6 role for Pinto as things stand right now. Lets say Ottawa lands 2 and 3 OA and take Byfield and Stutzle, the BPA. Your top 6 in 2021-2022 will probably look something like Stutzle-White-Tkachuk and Norris-Byfield-Batherson with Byfield switching with White whenever he proves ready. Pinto likely is too good for a bottom 6 role, so the smart distribution of resources says to trade him for a position of need or a top 6 upgrade in order to make them that much better going forward. Trading Pinto for a better top 6 forward makes the Sens that much better in the long run than hording him in the bottom 6 where he doesnt get the necessary playing time to fully develop

Those are high expectations for White at this point, even though I'm a big fan of his. Only Tkachuk looks like a sure top 6 player; Batherson, Brown and Norris show that upside, and White and Formenton might have it in them, but they're no guarantees. Every single one of them can top out at middle 6ers. Pinto is right up there with that crowd. Depending on who you ask, he's top 5 but for sure top 10 in the organization. For me, he's likely 4th but I'm not very high on Brannstrom so at worst Pinto is 5th. As it stands right now, nobody is in the top 6 for the Sens outside of Tkachuk, so they're certainly not trading a top prospect for a third liner, a third pairing D, and a 7th while also giving up a 5th?
18 juin 2020 à 17 h 31
Quoting: Claebom
Those are high expectations for White at this point, even though I'm a big fan of his. Only Tkachuk looks like a sure top 6 player; Batherson, Brown and Norris show that upside, and White and Formenton might have it in them, but they're no guarantees. Every single one of them can top out at middle 6ers. Pinto is right up there with that crowd. Depending on who you ask, he's top 5 but for sure top 10 in the organization. For me, he's likely 4th but I'm not very high on Brannstrom so at worst Pinto is 5th. As it stands right now, nobody is in the top 6 for the Sens outside of Tkachuk, so they're certainly not trading a top prospect for a third liner, a third pairing D, and a 7th while also giving up a 5th?

Oh i agree that this trade doesnt get it done for Pinto, I was the first comment who said that. That being said, I am pretty high on a lot of guys in the sens pipeline, but if Pinto is the 5th best and everyone above him maxes out at a middle 6 spot, you're just kind of screwed at that point and you would be better off trading him in a package for superior help anyway. If White doesnt cut it for you, then once you have your centers ready to go, Norris shifts into that 2nd line role and then maybe if Duclair continues to progress into a good winger he takes that 2nd line LW spot while White moves to 3c or you can trade Pinto for a bona fide 2LW. Another slight issue with having all these guys that come up at the same time and start on their ELCs is that there are going to be 2 summers in which you have 4 different contract negotiations going on and everyone gets a big raise at the same time. That isn't too ideal for when some of these guys could land huge contract.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage