Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $72 610 833 $0 $590 000 $8 889 167 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Flames de Calgary
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
6 375 000 $6 375 000 $
C, AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
4 850 000 $4 850 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 4
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, C, AG
NTC
UFA - 4
2 350 000 $2 350 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
5 350 000 $5 350 000 $
C
NTC
UFA - 4
2 550 000 $2 550 000 $
C
UFA - 1
975 000 $975 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
3 125 000 $3 125 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 3
778 333 $778 333 $ (Bonis de performance32 500 $$32K)
AG, AD, C
RFA - 1
809 167 $809 167 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
AD
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 375 000 $3 375 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 7
1 375 000 $1 375 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 237 500 $1 237 500 $
DG
UFA - 4
4 550 000 $4 550 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
DG
RFA - 1
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DD
UFA
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
17 juin 2020 à 10 h 10
Am Yisrael Chai
Rejoint: oct. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,702
Is it necessary with Rasmus Andersson?
17 juin 2020 à 10 h 16
Lets Go Blues
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,320
If not STL, I think the best fits are Philly and Calgary. Dallas would be a good fit, and Colorado could probably fit him in, but I can't picture him wearing those colors - probably just the Blues fan in me tbh. Winnipeg is a perfect fit on the ice but the destination is hard to sell. ANA could use him but he doesn't fit their window that well and they keep an internal cap so probably wouldn't want to shell out that kind of money. Dark horse would be if Vegas can move enough cap - they have made some bold moves before.
mnwild1790 a aimé ceci.
17 juin 2020 à 11 h 2
GO BOLTS
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 388
Tampa is in cap hell, no way they can take on that contract.
17 juin 2020 à 11 h 10
Rejoint: déc. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 817
Quoting: A_K
If not STL, I think the best fits are Philly and Calgary. Dallas would be a good fit, and Colorado could probably fit him in, but I can't picture him wearing those colors - probably just the Blues fan in me tbh. Winnipeg is a perfect fit on the ice but the destination is hard to sell. ANA could use him but he doesn't fit their window that well and they keep an internal cap so probably wouldn't want to shell out that kind of money. Dark horse would be if Vegas can move enough cap - they have made some bold moves before.

I think Philly. If I was his agent I would recommend it. The team is loaded with young talent and a superb young goaltender. As he ages, the team should remain within a competitive window. Calgary is good but I fear Gaudreau leaving, Giordano is what? 36? And goalies are good but not great. Although they still have Andersson, Monahan, Hanafin, etc., I just think it would make more sense for Pietrangelo personally. Also don't sleep on Winnipeg. I know it's not an ideal place for FA's but if Winnipeg gets Pietrangelo, it's an instant cup contender. I don't think Dallas should invest in Defense since there's are already so good. Offense has been the issue and that's how I would use my cap space.

My personal preference on where I would want to see him to go, without worrying about cap space, fit, etc., would be back to St. Louis. I highly respect Pietrangelo and his game and I think it would be cool to see him play his entire career there. I would hate watching him play my Wild 4-5 times a year but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to accept. Just my 2 cents on that.
A_K a aimé ceci.
17 juin 2020 à 11 h 10
Rejoint: nov. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 686
That Tampa trade is horrible for the flames, they could probably get Johnson for a couple picks.
Riley816 a aimé ceci.
17 juin 2020 à 11 h 21
Lets Go Blues
Quoting: mnwild1790
I think Philly. If I was his agent I would recommend it. The team is loaded with young talent and a superb young goaltender. As he ages, the team should remain within a competitive window. Calgary is good but I fear Gaudreau leaving, Giordano is what? 36? And goalies are good but not great. Although they still have Andersson, Monahan, Hanafin, etc., I just think it would make more sense for Pietrangelo personally. Also don't sleep on Winnipeg. I know it's not an ideal place for FA's but if Winnipeg gets Pietrangelo, it's an instant cup contender. I don't think Dallas should invest in Defense since there's are already so good. Offense has been the issue and that's how I would use my cap space.

My personal preference on where I would want to see him to go, without worrying about cap space, fit, etc., would be back to St. Louis. I highly respect Pietrangelo and his game and I think it would be cool to see him play his entire career there. I would hate watching him play my Wild 4-5 times a year but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to accept. Just my 2 cents on that.

For sure, I'd love to see him stay in STL, provided that it doesn't require moving a good piece like a Dunn/Schwartz to open up the space. The ideal situation is Petro takes a discount to stay, Steen retires, Bozak or Allen get moved for picks, and then Faulk is taken in expansion... all of it is pretty wishful thinking. Still puzzling/concerning to me why Petro wasn't extended 9 months ago... so I've been planning for the more unfortunate case of him walking and Faulk trying to replace him.
17 juin 2020 à 11 h 30
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 38
Don't see why Dallas would have any interest in that deal.
17 juin 2020 à 11 h 34
For sure, I'd love to see him stay in STL, provided that it doesn't require moving a good piece like a Dunn/Schwartz to open up the space. The ideal situation is Petro takes a discount to stay, Steen retires, Bozak or Allen get moved for picks, and then Faulk is taken in expansion... all of it is pretty wishful thinking. Still puzzling/concerning to me why Petro wasn't extended 9 months ago... so I've been planning for the more unfortunate case of him walking and Faulk trying to replace him.

The moment they extended Faulk and I saw the remaining future cap space, I just had a gut feeling Army and Pietro's camp weren't going to come to a suitable solution. Obviously neither have gone public for the hopes of working something out but that was a very telling sign that Army is fearing the worst this summer. Hope I'm wrong but I really don't think so on this one.
17 juin 2020 à 11 h 36
Quoting: Karr31
Don't see why Dallas would have any interest in that deal.

I thought the same thing when I saw that trade lol. Dallas needs secondary scoring and Jankowski definitely isn't that. Any ideas who you're targeting btw?
17 juin 2020 à 11 h 37
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 126

certainly not dallas... their defense is stacked... they should spend their big bucks on patching their offense
17 juin 2020 à 11 h 47
Lets Go Blues
Quoting: Shesterkin_next_GOAT
certainly not dallas... their defense is stacked... they should spend their big bucks on patching their offense

Unless I'm missing somebody I really don't think they're stacked on D. Beyond Klinger and Miro, it's pretty meh. I've never been a big Lindell fan; Harley looks like a good prospect, but an offensive guy.
TheMooterus a aimé ceci.
17 juin 2020 à 11 h 52
Yeah Baby
Mentions "j'aime": 322
Tampa just gave up one of their top prospects and a 1st round pick for Blake Coleman but this is all they part with for Gaudreau?
17 juin 2020 à 12 h 1
Mentions "j'aime": 38
I thought the same thing when I saw that trade lol. Dallas needs secondary scoring and Jankowski definitely isn't that. Any ideas who you're targeting btw?

This offseason is going to be tough. With the revenue teams have lost, I could see a lot of teams playing it safe and using more current assets than they typically would, and not spending to the levels they might've before the pandemic. Dallas typically slow plays young players until they're 'overripe', but my guess is Robertson and Caamano could see time right away with departure of Janmark and Perry...assuming neither are re-signed, which I anticipate they won't be. In my last team I put together, I had Faksa being traded to Ana for a 2020 2nd rd'er and Rowney, which allows Dickinson to elevate, Rowney to support bottom 6, and adds a draft asset to a deep draft. On D, I added Martinez from Vgs in return for Oleksiak and a 4th (which I was criticized for haha), but this knowing we could use another RD to push Klinger in the top 2 pairings. Added Greiss in net for 2 yrs to buy time for Oettinger.

I believe more changes could help, just not sure what spending will look like when taking into account the number of furloughs and infrastructure hits these teams have had to take, it's going to be unique.
mnwild1790 a aimé ceci.
17 juin 2020 à 12 h 23
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,008
Quoting: flamesfan
That Tampa trade is horrible for the flames, they could probably get Johnson for a couple picks.

TB can't take cap back.

It cost Tor a 1st for one year of a cap dump. What would three years cost???
17 juin 2020 à 12 h 26
Quoting: Karr31
This offseason is going to be tough. With the revenue teams have lost, I could see a lot of teams playing it safe and using more current assets than they typically would, and not spending to the levels they might've before the pandemic. Dallas typically slow plays young players until they're 'overripe', but my guess is Robertson and Caamano could see time right away with departure of Janmark and Perry...assuming neither are re-signed, which I anticipate they won't be. In my last team I put together, I had Faksa being traded to Ana for a 2020 2nd rd'er and Rowney, which allows Dickinson to elevate, Rowney to support bottom 6, and adds a draft asset to a deep draft. On D, I added Martinez from Vgs in return for Oleksiak and a 4th (which I was criticized for haha), but this knowing we could use another RD to push Klinger in the top 2 pairings. Added Greiss in net for 2 yrs to buy time for Oettinger.

I believe more changes could help, just not sure what spending will look like when taking into account the number of furloughs and infrastructure hits these teams have had to take, it's going to be unique.

Even with a flat cap the Stars do have some money to spend. Around 19 Mil I want to say? Anyways, I can see what your talking about for elevating youngsters roles. It's what us Wild fans are going through right now. Since you're in a win mode, I could see you guys adding a piece or two via free agency. Maybe a Vladislav Namestnikov? Tyler Ennis? Carl Soderberg? There are some names available that you can pick up that won't dip too much into cap or term and could help support the offense. You could still put Hintz, Gurianov, etc. up on the top lines with Benn, Radulov, Seguin, but these players could help ease the pressure of needing the top players to score so much.

Plus this way if the cap doesn't raise much for 2021 off-season you still have plenty of cap leftover to play with. Just my thoughts.
17 juin 2020 à 16 h 10
True Reverse Retro
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,032
Even with a flat cap the Stars do have some money to spend. Around 19 Mil I want to say? Anyways, I can see what your talking about for elevating youngsters roles. It's what us Wild fans are going through right now. Since you're in a win mode, I could see you guys adding a piece or two via free agency. Maybe a Vladislav Namestnikov? Tyler Ennis? Carl Soderberg? There are some names available that you can pick up that won't dip too much into cap or term and could help support the offense. You could still put Hintz, Gurianov, etc. up on the top lines with Benn, Radulov, Seguin, but these players could help ease the pressure of needing the top players to score so much.

Plus this way if the cap doesn't raise much for 2021 off-season you still have plenty of cap leftover to play with. Just my thoughts.

The Stars have two massive organizational needs. Obviously scoring help is one of them, but the other is RD depth. The Stars have 1 goal scoring prospect (Robertson), and 0 current or potential NHL'ers on the right side of their blue line, outside of Klingberg & Johns.

You are correct that the Stars do have a bit of money they can spend this offseason. Currently, they have just over $19M to spend on re-signees and free agents. I don't see Gurianov or Hintz getting their big contracts this offseason. They should see bridge deals for similar value. Add into that Faksa's contract extension (personally, I'd trade him, but we'll keep him for the sake of this post) and you're sitting around $10M in salary cap for those 3.

Now is where things get a bit more tricky. Dallas has roughly $9 left to spend on a backup goalie, fill 2 defensive spots (Sekera & Polak), and fill 2 forward spots (Perry & Janmark). If I'm Nill, I take a serious look at bringing Perry back on another 1-year deal. Love him or hate him, he did well as a 4th line winger for Dallas this season, and is extremely affordable. Like someone alluded to above, I also believe that Robertson & Harley will be full-time NHL players next season (if Dallas moves Faksa, add Dellandrea to that group as well). The biggest question is what happens in the backup goalie spot?

If they're smart with their money here, they should have somewhere between $6-7M in cap space to spend on a goalie and a defenseman. Dallas doesn't really have the cap space to realistically go after someone like Pietrangelo, but they could go after someone like Kevin Shattenkirk as their 2RD and still leave enough cap to potentially re-sign Khudobin. If Khudobin is looking for too much money, then go after a cheaper backup on a 1-year deal. Oettinger is the future between the pipes and should see NHL time as the backup as soon as the 2021-2022 season.

TL;DR - Dallas doesn't realistically have the cap space for the biggest names like Pietrangelo (unless they can move some cap space out), but should be able to go for a guy like Shattenkirk and rely on their few good prospects to fill out the remaining roster spots.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage