SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Buffalo Sabres

Talk me off the edge

16 juin 2020 à 14 h 32
Meow
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 671
What are the odds that the Pegula's are fed up with Eichel and some of his comments and they went to Botts to start looking for trades? Botts declines because I don't think even he is big enough of an idiot and didn't want to look even worse after the ROR trade. So then the Pegula's fire him for sticking up for himself. Someone tell me this is farfetched and I'm just making all of this up before I lose it.
16 juin 2020 à 14 h 33
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,691
I think......this belongs in the Buffalo team forum. Sticking Out Tongue
TanSor et zk97 a aimé ceci.
16 juin 2020 à 14 h 36
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 435
Eichel for next years 4th.....just sleep on it no pressure.....
16 juin 2020 à 14 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Meow
Mentions "j'aime": 671
Quoting: F50marco
I think......this belongs in the Buffalo team forum. Sticking Out Tongue

Hey thanks man.
16 juin 2020 à 14 h 49
Sabres are elite
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,299
Very low. They fired Botterill because he was too conservative. That approach would be great if we were already a contender but we aren't so we need to make some trades and bring in talent. Botterill didn't want to make those kind of trades
16 juin 2020 à 15 h 23
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,691
Quoting: Smithcd995
Hey thanks man.

Well consider it your lucky day, my move thread ability isn't working right now so it'll stay here for the mean time. Sticking Out Tongue

Honestly, I don't think Botterill has been that bad but Buffalo needs a presence in their front office and Botts wasn't it.. They need a guy like Lou really badly IMO. Someone to come in and A) get rid of the passengers on the roster and B) use some of his experience/relationship leverage to fandangle some quality vets to come to Buffalo without breaking the bank.

Buffalo isn't far off from being a good team. They just need to correct a couple missteps and they'll be at the very least a true bubble team that is within striking distance of making the playoffs on any given year.
Sabresfan7 et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
16 juin 2020 à 15 h 25
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,071
This is all hyperbole. You could also say that they fired Botts because Eichel was unhappy with the direction the team was going and they want to keep their franchise player happy
Bflo_Soldier a aimé ceci.
16 juin 2020 à 16 h 11
Lets go Buffalo
Mentions "j'aime": 81
Well consider it your lucky day, my move thread ability isn't working right now so it'll stay here for the mean time. Sticking Out Tongue

Honestly, I don't think Botterill has been that bad but Buffalo needs a presence in their front office and Botts wasn't it.. They need a guy like Lou really badly IMO. Someone to come in and A) get rid of the passengers on the roster and B) use some of his experience/relationship leverage to fandangle some quality vets to come to Buffalo without breaking the bank.

Buffalo isn't far off from being a good team. They just need to correct a couple missteps and they'll be at the very least a true bubble team that is within striking distance of making the playoffs on any given year.

I like the Lou comment that is what Sabres need I'm not a big fan of bringing in a guy with no exiperence, I guess have to see how Adams does.
16 juin 2020 à 17 h 47
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,797

I was not happy with firing Housley and hiring Kruger.
He really buggered Scandella and Frolick.
It was disappointing that he could not find a RW and #2 center.
But everything else you said is certainly valid.
I posted this, I would love your comments: https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/1764656

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage