8. No Sanctuary- The Walking Dead
7. Stress Relief Part 1- The Office
6. Battle of the ****s- Game of Thrones
5. Too Far Gone- The Walking Dead
4. Two Finger Rule- Two and a Half Men
3. The Rains of Castamere- Game of Thrones
2. Night of the Living Homeless- South Park
1. The Day Will Come Where You Wont Be- The Walking Dead

You can probably tell what my favorite show is. Also, there are some really great shows I haven’t watched, hence why you’re favorite show might not make an appearance.
17 juin 2020 à 9 h 50
v5 CBJ GM
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 8,559
What is Battle of the ***s? Maybe put spaces between the letters?
17 juin 2020 à 11 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,932
Quoting: MaxDomi13
What is Battle of the ***s? Maybe put spaces between the letters?

B a s turds
17 juin 2020 à 11 h 15
v5 CBJ GM
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 8,559
Quoting: AndrewLadd
B a s turds

Bruh okay
3 janv. 2021 à 0 h 11
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,221
Real late to this thread.

Haven't seen a good deal of the episodes you listed, but the GoT and Office episodes... *insert Italian chef finger kiss*
3 janv. 2021 à 1 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Quoting: LeafsFanForSomeReason
Real late to this thread.

Haven't seen a good deal of the episodes you listed, but the GoT and Office episodes... *insert Italian chef finger kiss*

Lmao I completely forgot ab this thread idek y I made it lol. Anyway, yeah, both great shows. If u haven’t seen Breaking Bad I recommend it. I gotta edit this list too. A bit outdated
3 janv. 2021 à 13 h 14
Lmao I completely forgot ab this thread idek y I made it lol. Anyway, yeah, both great shows. If u haven’t seen Breaking Bad I recommend it. I gotta edit this list too. A bit outdated

I like the idea of this thread lol. I'm surprised it didn't gain much traction. I have seen Breaking Bad; great show, but I'm not on the the same hype train that some people seem to be about it.
AndrewLadd a aimé ceci.
3 janv. 2021 à 17 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Bo Horvat enjoyer
I like the idea of this thread lol. I'm surprised it didn't gain much traction. I have seen Breaking Bad; great show, but I'm not on the the same hype train that some people seem to be about it.

Personally I thibk it’s the best show of all time. At the time I made the list, I haven’t watched it all, but now that I have there’s probably a bunch more episodes that could be on this list.
LeafsFanForSomeReason a aimé ceci.
3 janv. 2021 à 18 h 6
Modifié 3 janv. 2021 à 18 h 14
Personally I thibk it’s the best show of all time. At the time I made the list, I haven’t watched it all, but now that I have there’s probably a bunch more episodes that could be on this list.

Yeah, that's a popular opinion. I thought it was a fantastically made show, but there are just certain things about it that kept it from really hitting the spot for me like it seemed to for a lot of other people. But, yeah, there's at least a couple episodes that could easily be on a list like this.
AndrewLadd a aimé ceci.
3 janv. 2021 à 18 h 17
Démarrer sujet
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Yeah, that's a popular opinion. I thought it was a fantastically made show, but there are just certain things about it that kept it from really hitting the spot for me like it seemed to for a lot of other people. But, yeah, there's at least a couple episodes that could easily be on a list like this.

Ozzymanddias is number 2 now if I were to update the list, although I don’t rly feel like it. Also, if u haven’t watched it, I recommend the walking dead if you can handle it. Seasons 1-6 and the first episode of season seven are incredible. If u were to quit after that tho I wouldn’t blame you
3 janv. 2021 à 18 h 28
Ozzymanddias is number 2 now if I were to update the list, although I don’t rly feel like it. Also, if u haven’t watched it, I recommend the walking dead if you can handle it. Seasons 1-6 and the first episode of season seven are incredible. If u were to quit after that tho I wouldn’t blame you

I haven't seen it actually. I had some friends who were really into it back when it was in full swing, but I never got around to it. Maybe I'll have to check it out.
AndrewLadd a aimé ceci.
3 janv. 2021 à 18 h 35
Démarrer sujet
Bo Horvat enjoyer
I haven't seen it actually. I had some friends who were really into it back when it was in full swing, but I never got around to it. Maybe I'll have to check it out.

I’d definitely recommend it, not perfect but I’d still say it’s a top 10 show of all time

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage