Players I want calgary to take after Gaudreau trades

Players I want calgary to take after Gaudreau trades

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: Flamedreamer
Publié: 9 juin 2020 à 22 h 22
10 juin 2020 à 1 h 3
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,507
1. Gaudreau wont be traded while his value is tanked. Why would you even consider anything Eklund says to be accurate
2. New Jersey definitely won't be the team making an offer for them with a top 10 pick since they are like 3 years from competing for the cup
3. Rossi and Lundell wil lbe long off the table by the time Calgary picks
4. Last thing Flames need is more wingers, especially ones that won't be NHL ready for 3 years. So take Quinn, Gunler, and Mercer far off that list
5. How tf does Holloway not make your list? He's like their best option at pick 16
10 juin 2020 à 4 h 1
NCHockeyYT
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 60
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
1. Gaudreau wont be traded while his value is tanked. Why would you even consider anything Eklund says to be accurate
2. New Jersey definitely won't be the team making an offer for them with a top 10 pick since they are like 3 years from competing for the cup
3. Rossi and Lundell wil lbe long off the table by the time Calgary picks
4. Last thing Flames need is more wingers, especially ones that won't be NHL ready for 3 years. So take Quinn, Gunler, and Mercer far off that list
5. How tf does Holloway not make your list? He's like their best option at pick 16

HOLLOWAY HAS PLAYED BAD FOR WISCONSIN AND HE IS ONE OF THE OLDER PLAYER IN THE DRAFTS. HE IS OVERRATED. I HAVE BEEN TO WISCONSIN GAMES. DECENT DEFENSIVELY AWFUL OFFENSIVELY
10 juin 2020 à 4 h 5
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,507
Quoting: KCNRoyal
HOLLOWAY HAS PLAYED BAD FOR WISCONSIN AND HE IS ONE OF THE OLDER PLAYER IN THE DRAFTS. HE IS OVERRATED. I HAVE BEEN TO WISCONSIN GAMES. DECENT DEFENSIVELY AWFUL OFFENSIVELY

Whos a better center at 16? Lapierre is the only one with a higher ceiling
10 juin 2020 à 11 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 31
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
Whos a better center at 16? Lapierre is the only one with a higher ceiling

Jacob Perreault I dont think is getting enough credit big right handed, great shot, offensive, great skating center, highly skilled. Opps missed Holloway some how but I would probably have him behind Forester. I dont listen to Eklund I have wanted to trade Johnny for a couple of years, cant watch him not even try to battle a little along the boards anymore. " mabey I can poke check him like in NHL 18 and the puck will just land on my stick" dont get me wrong I think he is a amazing offensive player he just has way to many weakness for me.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage