SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Dman

Dman

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: Suzuki_Cup
Publié: 7 juin 2020 à 18 h 56
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-I know that Drysdale and Sanderson are in their own class. After that, except for Poirier, my knowledge for this class of dman is pretty bad. Can someone help me?
2Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-I know that Drysdale and Sanderson are in their own class. After that, except for Poirier, my knowledge for this class of dman is pretty bad. Can someone help me?
3Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Sharks de San JoseI know that Drysdale and Sanderson are in their own class. After that, except for Poirier, my knowledge for this class of dman is pretty bad. Can someone help me?
4Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-I know that Drysdale and Sanderson are in their own class. After that, except for Poirier, my knowledge for this class of dman is pretty bad. Can someone help me?
5Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-I know that Drysdale and Sanderson are in their own class. After that, except for Poirier, my knowledge for this class of dman is pretty bad. Can someone help me?
6Logo de Devils du New Jersey-I know that Drysdale and Sanderson are in their own class. After that, except for Poirier, my knowledge for this class of dman is pretty bad. Can someone help me?
7Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-I know that Drysdale and Sanderson are in their own class. After that, except for Poirier, my knowledge for this class of dman is pretty bad. Can someone help me?
8Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-I know that Drysdale and Sanderson are in their own class. After that, except for Poirier, my knowledge for this class of dman is pretty bad. Can someone help me?
9Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-I know that Drysdale and Sanderson are in their own class. After that, except for Poirier, my knowledge for this class of dman is pretty bad. Can someone help me?
10Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaI know that Drysdale and Sanderson are in their own class. After that, except for Poirier, my knowledge for this class of dman is pretty bad. Can someone help me?
11Logo de Wild du Minnesota-I know that Drysdale and Sanderson are in their own class. After that, except for Poirier, my knowledge for this class of dman is pretty bad. Can someone help me?
12Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-I know that Drysdale and Sanderson are in their own class. After that, except for Poirier, my knowledge for this class of dman is pretty bad. Can someone help me?
13Logo de Predators de Nashville-I know that Drysdale and Sanderson are in their own class. After that, except for Poirier, my knowledge for this class of dman is pretty bad. Can someone help me?
14Logo de Panthers de la Floride-I know that Drysdale and Sanderson are in their own class. After that, except for Poirier, my knowledge for this class of dman is pretty bad. Can someone help me?
15Logo de Flames de Calgary-I know that Drysdale and Sanderson are in their own class. After that, except for Poirier, my knowledge for this class of dman is pretty bad. Can someone help me?
16Logo de Rangers de New York-I know that Drysdale and Sanderson are in their own class. After that, except for Poirier, my knowledge for this class of dman is pretty bad. Can someone help me?
17Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-I know that Drysdale and Sanderson are in their own class. After that, except for Poirier, my knowledge for this class of dman is pretty bad. Can someone help me?
18Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New YorkI know that Drysdale and Sanderson are in their own class. After that, except for Poirier, my knowledge for this class of dman is pretty bad. Can someone help me?
19Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-I know that Drysdale and Sanderson are in their own class. After that, except for Poirier, my knowledge for this class of dman is pretty bad. Can someone help me?
20Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoI know that Drysdale and Sanderson are in their own class. After that, except for Poirier, my knowledge for this class of dman is pretty bad. Can someone help me?
21Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Hurricanes de la CarolineI know that Drysdale and Sanderson are in their own class. After that, except for Poirier, my knowledge for this class of dman is pretty bad. Can someone help me?
22Logo de Stars de Dallas-I know that Drysdale and Sanderson are in their own class. After that, except for Poirier, my knowledge for this class of dman is pretty bad. Can someone help me?
23Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-I know that Drysdale and Sanderson are in their own class. After that, except for Poirier, my knowledge for this class of dman is pretty bad. Can someone help me?
24Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-I know that Drysdale and Sanderson are in their own class. After that, except for Poirier, my knowledge for this class of dman is pretty bad. Can someone help me?
25Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de PittsburghI know that Drysdale and Sanderson are in their own class. After that, except for Poirier, my knowledge for this class of dman is pretty bad. Can someone help me?
26Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-I know that Drysdale and Sanderson are in their own class. After that, except for Poirier, my knowledge for this class of dman is pretty bad. Can someone help me?
27Logo de Capitals de Washington-I know that Drysdale and Sanderson are in their own class. After that, except for Poirier, my knowledge for this class of dman is pretty bad. Can someone help me?
28Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayI know that Drysdale and Sanderson are in their own class. After that, except for Poirier, my knowledge for this class of dman is pretty bad. Can someone help me?
29Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
30Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
31Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Boston
7 juin 2020 à 19 h 51
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,448
What do u need to know?
Poirier is a forward that was moved to d(not literally)
Schneider is a tough kinda old school d
Guhle is big, pretty good skater and can hit
Helge grans despite his numbers is a safe defensive defence man.
Villeneuve is pretty smart, can move the puck well, good vision.
Yan is an old school, hard and heavy d
If u need a pp qb, that’s where Cormier comes in handy(obviously after drysdale).
Wallinder is bipolar(better than drysdale one day, barely a second rounder the next) your betting on his height and very good skating. Under the right coach and system could be a beast.
This is not an order just some info. Anyone else
Suzuki_Cup a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2020 à 20 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Mentions "j'aime": 301
Quoting: Howisbergevinstillhere
What do u need to know?
Poirier is a forward that was moved to d(not literally)
Schneider is a tough kinda old school d
Guhle is big, pretty good skater and can hit
Helge grans despite his numbers is a safe defensive defence man.
Villeneuve is pretty smart, can move the puck well, good vision.
Yan is an old school, hard and heavy d
If u need a pp qb, that’s where Cormier comes in handy(obviously after drysdale).
Wallinder is bipolar(better than drysdale one day, barely a second rounder the next) your betting on his height and very good skating. Under the right coach and system could be a beast.
This is not an order just some info. Anyone else

Thanks, it's just that I wanted to make myself a toought about who should go when. I've seen a guy like O'Rourke sometimes in the top20, sometimes in the late second round. I understand that Barron/Schneider/Guhle seem to be in the second group, after Sanderson and Drysdale. The other will go end 1st round to second round
Howisjulienstillhere a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2020 à 20 h 16
Quoting: Suzuki_Cup
Thanks, it's just that I wanted to make myself a toought about who should go when. I've seen a guy like O'Rourke sometimes in the top20, sometimes in the late second round. I understand that Barron/Schneider/Guhle seem to be in the second group, after Sanderson and Drysdale. The other will go end 1st round to second round

After Sanderson it truly depends on what u value in a d. Big and strong? Skating? Passing? Stay at home?
Suzuki_Cup a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2020 à 20 h 24
Démarrer sujet
Mentions "j'aime": 301
After Sanderson it truly depends on what u value in a d. Big and strong? Skating? Passing? Stay at home?

From what I read it seems like dominant offensive dman (that can defend at least a little) are pretty rare this year. Villeneuve could be a great fit for MTL, we really need these transitional/offensive dman.
7 juin 2020 à 20 h 40
Quoting: Suzuki_Cup
From what I read it seems like dominant offensive dman (that can defend at least a little) are pretty rare this year. Villeneuve could be a great fit for MTL, we really need these transitional/offensive dman.

I’d like him a lot. Also grans. Big can skate and is pretty responsible defensively. But yes those high caliber offensive dman are few and far between after drysdale.
7 juin 2020 à 21 h 14
GoCanada
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 532
Suzuki_Cup a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2020 à 21 h 49
Sam
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,188
I don’t like the defenseman crop at all this year, but my tentative rankings currently are:

1. Drysdale (7th)
2. Sanderson (13th)
3. Guhle (25th)
4. Niemela (28th)
5. Andrae (30th)
6. Wallinder (34th)
7. O’Rourke (35th)
8. Cormier (39th)
9. Grans (41st)
10. Schneider (43rd)
11. Villeneuve (47th)
12. Poirier (48th)
13. Powell (53rd)
14. Johannesson (57th)
15. Miller (61st)

Mukhamadullin and Barron are two guys who are gonna go high that I just did not like at all in my viewings.
7 juin 2020 à 21 h 51
Quoting: STLBlues17
I don’t like the defenseman crop at all this year, but my tentative rankings currently are:

1. Drysdale (7th)
2. Sanderson (13th)
3. Guhle (25th)
4. Niemela (28th)
5. Andrae (30th)
6. Wallinder (34th)
7. O’Rourke (35th)
8. Cormier (39th)
9. Grans (41st)
10. Schneider (43rd)
11. Villeneuve (47th)
12. Poirier (48th)
13. Powell (53rd)
14. Johannesson (57th)
15. Miller (61st)

Mukhamadullin and Barron are two guys who are gonna go high that I just did not like at all in my viewings.

Interesting list
STLBlues17 a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2020 à 21 h 53
Sam
Interesting list

I think Grans probably has the ability to move up in my rankings. I haven’t really seen much of him outside of his disastrous Hlinka, but I need to circle back.
7 juin 2020 à 21 h 55
I think Grans probably has the ability to move up in my rankings. I haven’t really seen much of him outside of his disastrous Hlinka, but I need to circle back.

It’s a solid list. Schneider and villeneuve I find low and Cormier and niemela are high for me. But with d this year it’s all about style
STLBlues17 a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2020 à 22 h 0
Sam
It’s a solid list. Schneider and villeneuve I find low and Cormier and niemela are high for me. But with d this year it’s all about style

I’m a big Niemela guy. Love the simple puck-moving ability combined with some solid defense. I also think he’s got untapped offense that could show up more and more as he acclimated to pro-hockey.
Howisjulienstillhere et TanSor a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2020 à 22 h 25
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,071
I’m a big Niemela guy. Love the simple puck-moving ability combined with some solid defense. I also think he’s got untapped offense that could show up more and more as he acclimated to pro-hockey.

Niemla is so underrated, one of my favorites in this class. I agree with everything you said. He also isn't afraid to play the body (but doesn't always go for the big hit) and he's such a smooth skater. I can see him going a lot higher than people are expecting.
STLBlues17 a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2020 à 22 h 42
GoCanada
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 532

1. Drysdale (7th)
2. Sanderson (13th)
3. Guhle (25th)
4. Niemela (28th)
5. Andrae (30th)
6. Wallinder (34th)
7. O’Rourke (35th)
8. Cormier (39th)
9. Grans (41st)
10. Schneider (43rd)
11. Villeneuve (47th)
12. Poirier (48th)
13. Powell (53rd)
14. Johannesson (57th)
15. Miller (61st)

Unpopular Opinion: This is the worst draft for defencemen in a while but the best for offence since the 2010s
STLBlues17 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage