Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $77 143 750 $1 487 500 $4 337 500 $4 356 250 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 7
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
C
UFA - 6
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 456 250 $1 456 250 $
AG, C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Sharks de San Jose
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 800 000 $2 800 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 2
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
C
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
DG/DD
UFA - 1
4 800 000 $4 800 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
2 850 000 $2 850 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
3 875 000 $3 875 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance637 500 $$638K)
DD
RFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DG
UFA
864 166 $864 166 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
7 juin 2020 à 10 h 34
Rejoint: déc. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,142
Easy no from ANA and SJS.
7 juin 2020 à 10 h 39
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 14,147
Quoting: Xqb15
Easy no from ANA and SJS.

incorrect
SalamiCheese et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2020 à 10 h 58
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,670
Overpayment for a guy who has two years left under the contract and is not the first serious injury. Perhaps the first year after the injury, he will not be as good as before.
OldNYIfan et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2020 à 11 h 8
Quoting: littlejerryseinfeld
incorrect

SJS isn’t trading Hertl for that (a lottery pick likely in the 7-10 range and a kid that can’t even stick with BUF)when he is one of their anchor pieces going forward. Why would ANA want Risto and I almost guarantee BUF is on Henriques no trade list.
gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2020 à 11 h 13
SJS isn’t trading Hertl for that (a lottery pick likely in the 7-10 range and a kid that can’t even stick with BUF)when he is one of their anchor pieces going forward. Why would ANA want Risto and I almost guarantee BUF is on Henriques no trade list.

The 7th overall pick and a prospect who just turned 21 for a guy who has scored more than 46 points one time in 7 years is plenty.

San Jose giving hertl a huge deal at 28 would be hilarious with couture, kane, vlasic, burns and karlsson all still on the books for 41.5 million all over 30.

Not to mention they dont have a 1st after the season they just had.

I dont think you know anything about henrique
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2020 à 11 h 49
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,226
The 7th overall pick and a prospect who just turned 21 for a guy who has scored more than 46 points one time in 7 years is plenty.

San Jose giving hertl a huge deal at 28 would be hilarious with couture, kane, vlasic, burns and karlsson all still on the books for 41.5 million all over 30.

Yeah tbh we dont really care what you think Hertl is. We know how good he is and we will pass on your deals
Jexus et Rob32sjsharks a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2020 à 11 h 49
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,310
If the Sabres are going to trade their 1st it should be for someone with more then just two years of term, I like Hertl but this isn't worth it for the Sabres.
OldNYIfan et NoDeke a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2020 à 11 h 54
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,616
I'm not so sure it's an "easy no" from us, but I doubt we'd make that trade. I don't think we're interested in trading Henrique because Getzlaf is aging out and it will be important to have an experienced center going forward to make the transition to Zegras, Steel, etc. (incl whoever we might draft this year), and it also depends on how highly the scouting staff value Ristolainen. (I know that half of CapFriendly considers him worse than Nikita Zaitsev and the other half considers him a perfectly adequate offensive defenseman, so I'm not going to get into the middle of that.) I could see a deal centered (no pun intended) around Rickard Rakell and Henri Jokiharju, but that probably doesn't appeal to Buffalo fans.
NoDeke a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2020 à 11 h 56
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 70
The Anaheim deal is fair and looks like a number of deals over the last few years.
The Sharks deal is giving them pieces for the future and they are talking about some kind of rebuild so it would be good for them. Herzl is a good player with flash but is inconsistent. Buffalo would look good short term, Sharks will look good long term.
7 juin 2020 à 12 h 1
Once a Kings Fan Too

Amen. Amen, amen, amen, amen.

I remain convinced that Hertl's value is Buffalo's first-round pick only if San Jose adds the Tampa Bay first (maybe Buffalo adds a little something). One way I arrive at this is to compare Hertl to Reinhart. To me, Reinhart's value is indisputably higher. Another way I arrive at it is to ask what the likelihood is that I'd prefer having the youngster drafted at #7 in three years to having Hertl.
MisstheWhalers et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2020 à 12 h 16

Admittedly I dislike Mittlestadt’s game a lot. Let’s not forget SJS was in the WCF last year got crushed with injuries and bad goal goal tending, Hertl is a clear top 6 C, and a 1st rd pick in the 7-10 range and a prospect that has regressed doesn’t get you that.

What don’t I know about Henrique? He has a 10 team no trade list. Not to rough up BUF but pretty certain that a team that hasn’t made the playoffs in almost a decade is on his no trade list.

https://www.capfriendly.com/players/adam-henrique
7 juin 2020 à 12 h 25
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 55
incorrect

Jerry loves to argue bud don’t waste your time. He knows better than you.
Xqb15 et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2020 à 12 h 34
MisstheWhalers
Admittedly I dislike Mittlestadt’s game a lot. Let’s not forget SJS was in the WCF last year got crushed with injuries and bad goal goal tending, Hertl is a clear top 6 C, and a 1st rd pick in the 7-10 range and a prospect that has regressed doesn’t get you that.

What don’t I know about Henrique? He has a 10 team no trade list. Not to rough up BUF but pretty certain that a team that hasn’t made the playoffs in almost a decade is on his no trade list.

Let's not forget the Sharks only got past the first round cause of a really bad call by the refs.

I like Hertl but is he really worth more then this, when Henrique was traded it was for a top 4 dman with similar term left if I remember correctly and he was a 2C, if San Jose wants to get younger than this deal makes sense, if a pick in the 7-10 overall range isn't enough for a 2C with only 2 years left what does it take to acquire one, a top 5 pick? No everyone would say that's too much, you're splitting hairs over a couple spots in the 1st round, this is a fair offer for Hertl, have no idea if SJ would do it seeing as they have to go for it with the $$/term they have tied up in so many guys over the age of 30 but this deal is fair, can't see teams giving up much more or better then this.
OldNYIfan et Xqb15 a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2020 à 12 h 41
Once a Kings Fan Too

You're confusing the phrases "top 6 forward" and "#1 C." Hertl is a #2 C. If your initial reaction is to disagree, tell me which of these centers in the Pacific Division Hertl would supplant as their team's #1 C: Anze Kopitar, Bo Horvat (soon to be supplanted by Elias Pettersson), Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, Sean Monahan, William Karlsson, Ryan Getzlaf? Hertl would be the #1 C only for the hapless Arizona Coyotes. And you can cast that net as far further as you like and you'll be hard-pressed to find another team on which he'd be the #1 C. Yes, I agree, the seventh overall pick doesn't get you a #1 C, but Hertl isn't a #1 C and he doesn't get you the seventh overall draft pick. But you San Jose guys can putter on in your fog believing he's worth more.
7 juin 2020 à 12 h 42

Yes, hertl is a nice player, thats why I am willing to trade so much for him.

But he has only 2 years left, is coming off a bad injury and the Sharks shouldn't be delusional as to what they are.

Right now they have nothing to show for their terrible year, they need an infusion of young players and should be looking to shed their hilarious salary structure.

When I see sharks fans talking about him being there for long haul I can't help but shake my head. They ahve 41.5 million tied up in 5 players right now, all under contract for atleast 5 more years, all who will be between 33-41 when those contracts end. Toss Hertl on that?

Casey has had a slow start to his career, I would contend he still has value and is still young enough to have the ability to grow into a good player. This year will be big for him. In hindsight rushing him into replacing oreilly was obviously a bad move.
OldNYIfan et Elevatorboy a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2020 à 12 h 49
Once a Kings Fan Too
Quoting: MisstheWhalers
Let's not forget the Sharks only got past the first round cause of a really bad call by the refs.

I like Hertl but is he really worth more then this, when Henrique was traded it was for a top 4 dman with similar term left if I remember correctly and he was a 2C, if San Jose wants to get younger than this deal makes sense, if a pick in the 7-10 overall range isn't enough for a 2C with only 2 years left what does it take to acquire one, a top 5 pick? No everyone would say that's too much, you're splitting hairs over a couple spots in the 1st round, this is a fair offer for Hertl, have no idea if SJ would do it seeing as they have to go for it with the $$/term they have tied up in so many guys over the age of 30 but this deal is fair, can't see teams giving up much more or better then this.

I would go a little further than "this is fair for Hertl" to "this is a significant overpay" for a #2 C. Arizona and Ottawa are the only teams that come to my mind as squads on which Hertl would be the #1 C. In fact, on maybe half a dozen teams their #2 C is so clearly superior that Hertl would get moved to the wing. Look at it this way: would you think Nazem Kadri gets you the seventh overall pick? Kadri also has only two years left on his contract, costs less in real money, costs less in cap hit, and has recorded 0.64 ppg over his career -- roughly the same as Hertl's 0.618 ppg. Even if you consider Hertl "better" or "more valuable" than Kadri, the difference isn't much, and I submit that neither one is worth Buffalo's first-round pick.
Xqb15 et MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2020 à 12 h 49
Quoting: OldNYIfan
You're confusing the phrases "top 6 forward" and "#1 C." Hertl is a #2 C. If your initial reaction is to disagree, tell me which of these centers in the Pacific Division Hertl would supplant as their team's #1 C: Anze Kopitar, Bo Horvat (soon to be supplanted by Elias Pettersson), Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, Sean Monahan, William Karlsson, Ryan Getzlaf? Hertl would be the #1 C only for the hapless Arizona Coyotes. And you can cast that net as far further as you like and you'll be hard-pressed to find another team on which he'd be the #1 C. Yes, I agree, the seventh overall pick doesn't get you a #1 C, but Hertl isn't a #1 C and he doesn't get you the seventh overall draft pick. But you San Jose guys can putter on in your fog believing he's worth more.

No I wasn’t confusing any of that, but I wasn’t going to call him a 1C because I agree he isn’t a 1C, but if BUF ends up picking 9 instead of 7 imo that is where the talent level shifts in the draft. And I could give a rip what San Jose does because they advanced in both rounds last year with significant help from shall we say beneficial calls, because I’m an Avs fan.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2020 à 12 h 53
No I wasn’t confusing any of that, but I wasn’t going to call him a 1C because I agree he isn’t a 1C, but if BUF ends up picking 9 instead of 7 imo that is where the talent level shifts in the draft. And I could give a rip what San Jose does because they advanced in both rounds last year with significant help from shall we say beneficial calls, because I’m an Avs fan.

well for the sake of the thread, i called it the #7 pick. we are pretending we know the pick will be #7. buffalo obviously wouldn't make this trade before the lottery is picked.
7 juin 2020 à 12 h 58
MisstheWhalers
Yes, hertl is a nice player, thats why I am willing to trade so much for him.

But he has only 2 years left, is coming off a bad injury and the Sharks shouldn't be delusional as to what they are.

Right now they have nothing to show for their terrible year, they need an infusion of young players and should be looking to shed their hilarious salary structure.

When I see sharks fans talking about him being there for long haul I can't help but shake my head. They ahve 41.5 million tied up in 5 players right now, all under contract for atleast 5 more years, all who will be between 33-41 when those contracts end. Toss Hertl on that?

Casey has had a slow start to his career, I would contend he still has value and is still young enough to have the ability to grow into a good player. This year will be big for him. In hindsight rushing him into replacing oreilly was obviously a bad move.

So why are some Sabres fans willing to part with so much for short term help but yet wouldn't trade the 1st for Domi who they could sign to a longer term deal? (Obviously Domi would need to be willing to sign long term, no guarantee that Hertl would extend with the Sabres at UFA either though)

Like I get that Hertl is the better player but it's debatable by how much, idk but to me I'd really want more term then two seasons if my team was parting with a top 10 pick.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2020 à 13 h 0
Quoting: MisstheWhalers
So why are some Sabres fans willing to part with so much for short term help but yet wouldn't trade the 1st for Domi who they could sign to a longer term deal? (Obviously Domi would need to be willing to sign long term, no guarantee that Hertl would extend with the Sabres at UFA either though)

Like I get that Hertl is the better player but it's debatable by how much, idk but to me I'd really want more term then two seasons if my team was parting with a top 10 pick.

i think botterill needs to make the playoffs to keep his job and will be looking to make a big move

ive focused on hertl because it is rumored that buffalo is going to make a push for him this offseason.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2020 à 13 h 5
Quoting: OldNYIfan
Amen. Amen, amen, amen, amen.

I remain convinced that Hertl's value is Buffalo's first-round pick only if San Jose adds the Tampa Bay first (maybe Buffalo adds a little something). One way I arrive at this is to compare Hertl to Reinhart. To me, Reinhart's value is indisputably higher. Another way I arrive at it is to ask what the likelihood is that I'd prefer having the youngster drafted at #7 in three years to having Hertl.

Then the sharks WILL never trade you Hertl. Funny enough trades only will happen if the team your trading with likes what they get, and considering Doug Wilson isnt stupid hes not going to use his best forward to move up 20 slots in the draft. You know the reason Hertls point totals are lower than they should be? Dustin Brown ruined some of his earliest years with a terrible Knee. If not for that there would be no debating Hertl as a clear top line player who would be scoring near 80 points every season.
7 juin 2020 à 13 h 6
i think botterill needs to make the playoffs to keep his job and will be looking to make a big move

ive focused on hertl because it is rumored that buffalo is going to make a push for him this offseason.

Its not a rumor, its just an idea someone had on here and everyones clung to. The sharks have zero indication of wanting to trade Hertl and to the contrary the GM has said over and over the sharks will compete next year.
7 juin 2020 à 13 h 12
Quoting: papishark
Its not a rumor, its just an idea someone had on here and everyones clung to. The sharks have zero indication of wanting to trade Hertl and to the contrary the GM has said over and over the sharks will compete next year.

It was a rumor from Chad DeDominicis. He is a writer/analytics guy who has team sources within the buffalo organization.

https://www.diebytheblade.com/2020/5/29/21265935/the-san-jose-sharks-could-offer-up-a-few-forwards-to-improve-the-buffalo-sabres-roster

Tomas Hertl
The player he didn’t mention as someone they should look to explore the trade market on is Tomas Hertl. The Czech center would fill the gaping hole at second-line center the Sabres have been looking to fill for two years now. The catch here is that it may be extremely difficult to pry to the 26-year-old forward out of San Jose. They believe he’s a key part of their roster moving forward and management doesn’t have a lot of interest in moving him.

So, why mention him?

Well, the reason is that I’ve heard from multiple team sources that the Sabres are quite interested in him and will try to convince the Sharks to consider a trade during the offseason. Part of their plan is to use their 2020 first-round pick to entice the Sharks, who as I mentioned, do not have a first-rounder this year at the top of the draft (have a late first from Tampa Bay). If the pick is not in the top three, the Sabres will look to use it as a trade chip.

Hertl is a solid scoring center that is also good in his end of the ice. He’d give the Sabres a 1-2 punch down the middle they haven’t had since Ryan O’Reilly was still around. Having said that, I wouldn’t be so keen to use their 2020 first-round pick in this trade scenario.
7 juin 2020 à 13 h 15
Once a Kings Fan Too

It's such a fascinating conflict of interests, isn't it? On the one hand, acquiring some short-term help that would get the Sabres close to the playoffs would be considered an accomplishment, and save Botterill's job for him -- for another few years. On the other hand, being patient and drafting a guy who might be your #2 C in three years and actually get them into the playoffs would be the right thing to do for the team.
7 juin 2020 à 13 h 18
It was a rumor from Chad DeDominicis. He is a writer/analytics guy who has team sources within the buffalo organization.

https://www.diebytheblade.com/2020/5/29/21265935/the-san-jose-sharks-could-offer-up-a-few-forwards-to-improve-the-buffalo-sabres-roster

Tomas Hertl
The player he didn’t mention as someone they should look to explore the trade market on is Tomas Hertl. The Czech center would fill the gaping hole at second-line center the Sabres have been looking to fill for two years now. The catch here is that it may be extremely difficult to pry to the 26-year-old forward out of San Jose. They believe he’s a key part of their roster moving forward and management doesn’t have a lot of interest in moving him.

So, why mention him?

Well, the reason is that I’ve heard from multiple team sources that the Sabres are quite interested in him and will try to convince the Sharks to consider a trade during the offseason. Part of their plan is to use their 2020 first-round pick to entice the Sharks, who as I mentioned, do not have a first-rounder this year at the top of the draft (have a late first from Tampa Bay). If the pick is not in the top three, the Sabres will look to use it as a trade chip.

Hertl is a solid scoring center that is also good in his end of the ice. He’d give the Sabres a 1-2 punch down the middle they haven’t had since Ryan O’Reilly was still around. Having said that, I wouldn’t be so keen to use their 2020 first-round pick in this trade scenario.

I really dont buy it. The sharks GM keeps saying the sharks will compete, so how would trading our best forward help it? Im not trying to say your reporter is full of it, but I think Botts is mislead if he thinks hes getting Hertl for anything less than the bank being blown open. There is absolutely no way Hertl moves without atleast one of Cozens or the 2020 first moving, and even then its going to take more.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage