Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $78 743 949 $0 $0 $2 756 051 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 5
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 4
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 4
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 3
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
863 333 $863 333 $
C, AG, AD
RFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
2 050 000 $2 050 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 675 000 $2 675 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
700 000 $700 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
825 000 $825 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
C
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
2 juin 2020 à 11 h 19
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 192
Why trade Rielly? his contract is great, a fan favorite and is loved by all his teammates
2 juin 2020 à 11 h 24
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 241
Quoting: MatthewsDynasty
Why trade Rielly? his contract is great, a fan favorite and is loved by all his teammates

I’ve posted a Rielly trade before. I still think moving him makes sense. I might be alone on this idea, rational being the Leafs are trading from a position of strength. I love Rielly but it has been said he could be looking at at contract comparable to Oliver Ekman-Larrson (8,250,000). I just don't see a scenario where they have the cap space to resign him and Anderson (or adding a new goalie). With Muzzin singed for the next 4 years, I'd rather keep Dermott and Sandin, let them develop and move Rielly while he still has a team friendly contract to trade.
I was looking at adding assets and picks but you could also look at doing a one for one for a RD.
2 juin 2020 à 11 h 31
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,275
I actually don't think that this is far fetched.

Some solid ideas here.

It would suck to lose Rielly, (and that'll never happen with this management regime), but, some sound logic here.

Most Leaf fans want to have their cake and eat it too. I understand your points.

Thanks for posting.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
2 juin 2020 à 11 h 40
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,221
The value is probably there for the LA trade. And Reilly would probably look pretty stellar next to DD. I just don't see why LA does this when they are in the midst of a rebuild. 4 potentially solid pieces of a rebuild gone.

I see so many Leafs fans trading for Roy or other Kings. I think the Kings are essentially done trading until the kids start to determine who stays and who goes themselves. We're not going to trade with you just to help your cap situation.
OldNYIfan et KINGS67 a aimé ceci.
2 juin 2020 à 11 h 59
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: PuckLuck_77
The value is probably there for the LA trade. And Reilly would probably look pretty stellar next to DD. I just don't see why LA does this when they are in the midst of a rebuild. 4 potentially solid pieces of a rebuild gone.

I see so many Leafs fans trading for Roy or other Kings. I think the Kings are essentially done trading until the kids start to determine who stays and who goes themselves. We're not going to trade with you just to help your cap situation.

I get you are rebuilding but then are you just going to waste the rest of the years of Kopitar and Doughty. Are they cool with another 2-3 years of losing? I not saying this is the right move but I would think at top 6 of Doughty, Rielly, Walker, Clague, Bjornfot and Anderson would be really solid. IMO
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
2 juin 2020 à 12 h 7
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,855
Quoting: Leafsfan416
I’ve posted a Rielly trade before. I still think moving him makes sense. I might be alone on this idea, rational being the Leafs are trading from a position of strength. I love Rielly but it has been said he could be looking at at contract comparable to Oliver Ekman-Larrson (8,250,000). I just don't see a scenario where they have the cap space to resign him and Anderson (or adding a new goalie). With Muzzin singed for the next 4 years, I'd rather keep Dermott and Sandin, let them develop and move Rielly while he still has a team friendly contract to trade.
I was looking at adding assets and picks but you could also look at doing a one for one for a RD.

What hand they shoot doesn't matter all that much under Keefe. Especially since the defence are encouraged to hold the puck and swing back and forth. If there is a lane on the left they go that way, if it closes off they swing back and often switch sides anyways.
2 juin 2020 à 12 h 8
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 25,016
The Rielly trade is bold, creative thinking.

Ultimately, I think that the Kings decline due to Rielly's two-year term (which is the reason why you're trading him). It's a very close question, though.

The Ducks trade just doesn't make sense for Anaheim. Kapanen and Mikheyev are forwards and Koster is a 19-year-old unsigned 6th-round left-handed LD, i.e., someone who has absolutely no value to us when we have 9, count 'em 9, potentially viable LD's with more experience and potential. In short, I don't think we'd be trading you Manson unless we got Liljegren or else a vast overpayment in return.
2 juin 2020 à 12 h 12
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,221
I get you are rebuilding but then are you just going to waste the rest of the years of Kopitar and Doughty. Are they cool with another 2-3 years of losing? I not saying this is the right move but I would think at top 6 of Doughty, Rielly, Walker, Clague, Bjornfot and Anderson would be really solid. IMO

Couple of comments:

1) Morgan Reilly isn't suddenly going to make this a competitive roster. He wouldn't change the team from pretender to contender, because there are still so many holes up front. This trade gives up 4 significant pieces that now can't be used to fill those other holes.

2) Losing Roy creates an imbalance of LD/RD, which the Kings aren't huge fans of. You mention 4 left and 2 right D. Also, you're not wrong in that the players you mention are going to be a solid group (hopefully), but Clague, Bjornfot and Anderson are all too green to be competitive for two years at least, if not more. So why move the 4 pieces to begin with if you're only talking about a year difference in when the team might be competitive?

3) "Waste" is a strong word. We won two Cups with them. No matter what, they weren't wasted. Now, they've got the experience and leadership to teach the next group of kids what that feels like. In a few years when the Turcottes/Vilardi's take over as 1C/2C or somehwere similar in the lineup, we'll still have Kopi as a 2C or 3C. I'm willing to bet on that. And Drew still has tons of good years ahead. He's had a tough go, but he's played with terrible or inexperienced linemates for the past 3 years. Once Bjornfot or someone else is brought in, he'll stabilize. I have faith in his ability. His game has never revolved around speed or offense, but his superior sense of the game, his hockey IQ. That doesn't disappear with age.

The organization seems to think the best bet to be competitive with Drew and Anze again is to hope the kids come up quickly. There's no immediately correct answer, but I think the team is doing it the correct way. That's why the trade won't work for LA.
Leafsfan416 et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
2 juin 2020 à 12 h 15
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,222
Modifié 2 juin 2020 à 12 h 25
Quoting: OldNYIfan
The Rielly trade is bold, creative thinking.

Ultimately, I think that the Kings decline due to Rielly's two-year term (which is the reason why you're trading him). It's a very close question, though.

The Ducks trade just doesn't make sense for Anaheim. Kapanen and Mikheyev are forwards and Koster is a 19-year-old unsigned 6th-round left-handed LD, i.e., someone who has absolutely no value to us when we have 9, count 'em 9, potentially viable LD's with more experience and potential. In short, I don't think we'd be trading you Manson unless we got Liljegren or else a vast overpayment in return.

Koster is a RHD. Also 4th round, not 6th (not that that makes any difference to his value).

Edit: Actually, I may be confusing my prospects. - Yes, I was. I had Mac Hollowell in my mind for some reason.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
2 juin 2020 à 12 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: LeafsFanForSomeReason
Koster is a RHD. Also 4th round, not 6th (not that that makes any difference to his value).

Edit: Actually, I may be confusing my prospects. - Yes, I was. I had Mac Hollowell in my mind for some reason.

Prospect Profile Mike Koster

Koster is a stellar puck-moving defenseman, while it appears from his stats that he is an offensive specimen, he looks more like a Travis Dermott or a Nick Jensen. He is serviceable defenseman who can glide up the ice and carry the puck without many flaws. His transitional play is solid. Not only can he skate up the ice and evade the opposition, but he will make accurate passes in the neutral zone to help set up a clean zone entry.

In addition to Koster’s puck control and transition play, he is a strong skater. Koster has wheels and he will show them off at a consistent rate. Not only is his speed exceptional, but his edge-work is flawless. Koster uses his inside and outside edges throughout his stride. He also manages to skate backwards with no issues. Koster leans on his arms to help him glide backwards and can transition quickly from backwards to forwards and vice-versa.

In the clip below from Leafs Prospects, you can check out Koster’s beautiful puck control and skating ability.
2 juin 2020 à 12 h 33
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,222
Prospect Profile Mike Koster

Koster is a stellar puck-moving defenseman, while it appears from his stats that he is an offensive specimen, he looks more like a Travis Dermott or a Nick Jensen. He is serviceable defenseman who can glide up the ice and carry the puck without many flaws. His transitional play is solid. Not only can he skate up the ice and evade the opposition, but he will make accurate passes in the neutral zone to help set up a clean zone entry.

In addition to Koster’s puck control and transition play, he is a strong skater. Koster has wheels and he will show them off at a consistent rate. Not only is his speed exceptional, but his edge-work is flawless. Koster uses his inside and outside edges throughout his stride. He also manages to skate backwards with no issues. Koster leans on his arms to help him glide backwards and can transition quickly from backwards to forwards and vice-versa.

In the clip below from Leafs Prospects, you can check out Koster’s beautiful puck control and skating ability.

I'm aware of who he is - I just got my names mixed up for a moment.
2 juin 2020 à 12 h 38
Once a Kings Fan Too
Mentions "j'aime": 25,016
Hollowell might actually change my mind about this trade. And although Mikheyev is clearly an upgrade on DesLauriers, Nic fills a certain niche for us and we don't need any more LW prospects, so you could take them out of the deal.
2 juin 2020 à 13 h 8
LosPatos
Rejoint: déc. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,823
I like these. These are all decent looking trades
2 juin 2020 à 13 h 47
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20,878
If Rielly was to go a guy like Parayko would need to come back. Blues wouldnt do that so we aint moving him

So the kings trade is a no
Anaheim trade an even bigger no (we aint trading 2 good wings for Manson
Only good trade so far is the bracco one and thats it.
2 juin 2020 à 13 h 59
Mentions "j'aime": 1,620
Never thought of this. Probably because wits so unlikely Rielly gets traded... I’d do it.

Kings D:
Rielly - Doughty
Anderson - Walker
Bjornfot - ufa/trade
Clague
2 juin 2020 à 14 h 36
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,636
More unwarranted love for two guys just because they are RHD.
2 juin 2020 à 15 h 6
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 6,125
I wouldn't do this if I were the Kings.

Reilly is fantastic and the trade value is acceptable, but rebuilding teams shouldn't trade their high-round draft picks, especially for players that will be UFAs before the team is ready to compete again. That 2020 pick is 35th overall. The 33rd pick last year got them Kaliyev.
2 juin 2020 à 15 h 37
Pmwalker
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 302
Philly doesn’t have the RD depth do to make this trade and really don’t need wingers anyway. Friedman should get third pairing duties next season I’d imagine with Braun hitting free agency and only Myers and Niskanen ahead of him.
2 juin 2020 à 17 h 43
Best In The World
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 658
Ducks decline, unless a RHD prospect is coming back.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage