SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Full First Round w some details

Full First Round w some details

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: ivan092033
Publié: 29 mai 2020 à 0 h 37
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Easily the number one pick. Just so patient and poised and can find the open player so easily. He also has some size which NHL scouts love especially at that age
2Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Sharks de San JoseByfield is a player that can turn into an absolute monster. He can dominate the game on both ends of the ice. Imagine him and Tkachuk on one line. That would be scary
3Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Yzerman is really high on Stutzle. He won't even think twice about selecting him. Such a smooth skater and an unbelievable playmaker.
4Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Ottawa completes their future top line by selecting a very good two way winger who is very solid in his own end and can create plays for both himself and his linemates
5Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-LA has arguably the best prospect pool in terms of forwards. They're very solid on d but why not take the consensus number 1 dman in the draft
6Logo de Devils du New Jersey-The Devils have two future studs at the center ice position. Why not select a goal scorer who can absolutely go off alongside of Hughes or Nico
7Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Now I think Rossi will be better than Lundell in the long term. But Buffalo needs a 2C and fast. So why not take one of the most NHL ready players in the draft who plays a very solid 200 foot game and put up numbers similar to Kaapo Kakko's in Liiga
8Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Perfetti is an almost perfect fit in Montreal. Even tho I think Rossi is better than Perfetti, Montreal and Bergevin will take Perfetti because of how he fits in
9Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Corey Crawford is not getting any younger and the goaltending pool is thin in the Windy City. So why not take the best goalie since Carey Price.
10Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaU may have noticed this year. But the Devils defense was very shaky as far as defensive effeciency. Why not select a shutdown defenseman who can log big minutes against top lines in the NHL
11Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Man did Minnesota get lucky. Rossi in my opinion is a top 6 prospect. But due to circumstance, he falls into the hands of Minnesota who need an elite center and will gladly take one
12Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-
13Logo de Predators de Nashville-
14Logo de Panthers de la Floride-
15Logo de Flames de Calgary-
16Logo de Rangers de New York-
17Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
18Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New York
19Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
20Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoI think he should go higher but i feel like scouts might let him fall cuz of his size
21Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
22Logo de Stars de Dallas-
23Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-
24Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
25Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
26Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
27Logo de Capitals de Washington-
28Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
29Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
30Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
31Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Boston
29 mai 2020 à 2 h 30
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,300
In this case, not a chance Hawks pass up on Rossi
exo2769 a aimé ceci.
29 mai 2020 à 9 h 21
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 217
Quoting: ChiHawk
In this case, not a chance Hawks pass up on Rossi

Didnt they draft a center last year with their first round pick? Kirby Dach 3rd overall, don't thnk they're looking to use another top 10 pick on a center
29 mai 2020 à 10 h 35
Quoting: nolanparliament
Didnt they draft a center last year with their first round pick? Kirby Dach 3rd overall, don't thnk they're looking to use another top 10 pick on a center

They are as they do not have another top 6 center in the prospect pool to replace Toews in the next few years. Rossi can also move to a winger. Hawks are very thin with prospects up front with no prospects that are top 6.
exo2769 a aimé ceci.
29 mai 2020 à 12 h 2
exo2769
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 9,676

As a Hawks fan...I'd LOVE to draft Rossi. He's a stud. Can never have too many top 5 centers in your system. Who knows what happens with D Strome.
ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
29 mai 2020 à 12 h 29
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,162
Quoting: exo2769
As a Hawks fan...I'd LOVE to draft Rossi. He's a stud. Can never have too many top 5 centers in your system. Who knows what happens with D Strome.

They are as they do not have another top 6 center in the prospect pool to replace Toews in the next few years. Rossi can also move to a winger. Hawks are very thin with prospects up front with no prospects that are top 6.

Rossi has the skill set that projects better as a winger, but if he can nail faceoffs then I could see him and Dach splitting draws based on where the faceoff is and who's handedness fits the situation better
ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
29 mai 2020 à 12 h 41
exo2769
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 9,676
Modifié 29 mai 2020 à 12 h 47
Quoting: SlickWilly
Rossi has the skill set that projects better as a winger, but if he can nail faceoffs then I could see him and Dach splitting draws based on where the faceoff is and who's handedness fits the situation better

They're different players IMO. Rossi is an amazing passer and playmaker. Marco's a smaller speedier center. I don't envision Rossi as a winger, but he could be. The faceoffs is a factor, but there are other teams have successfully had another player take the faceoff and then swap out to winger for positioning purposes.
SlickWilly et ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
29 mai 2020 à 12 h 52
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,162
Quoting: exo2769
They're different players IMO. Rossi is an amazing passer and playmaker. Marco's a smaller speedier center. I don't envision Rossi as a winger, but he could be. The faceoffs is a factor, but there are other teams have successfully had another player take the faceoff and then swap out to winger for positioning purposes.

Oh yeah for sure. I do not think having too many centers is a bad thing at all, especially ones that have the skill set that he does
exo2769 et ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
29 mai 2020 à 16 h 41
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 16
Maybe its just me but after watching poirier play, i see him having a hard time making an nhl roster in his career let alone being a first round pick, there is just so much bad about his defensive game and his back skating is very weak especially given how agile he is moving forward
Leemer a aimé ceci.
29 mai 2020 à 16 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 72
Quoting: stev19
Maybe its just me but after watching poirier play, i see him having a hard time making an nhl roster in his career let alone being a first round pick, there is just so much bad about his defensive game and his back skating is very weak especially given how agile he is moving forward

I agree but if a team can solve those, he could become the second best dman from this draft
stev19 a aimé ceci.
29 mai 2020 à 16 h 54
Démarrer sujet
They are as they do not have another top 6 center in the prospect pool to replace Toews in the next few years. Rossi can also move to a winger. Hawks are very thin with prospects up front with no prospects that are top 6.[/ququote=ChiHawk;1450942]They are as they do not have another top 6 center in the prospect pool to replace Toews in the next few years. Rossi can also move to a winger. Hawks are very thin with prospects up front with no prospects that are top 6.

But this class is very forward heavy and there are first round talents that will fall to the top of the second. If some of the forwards in this class were in a different class, they could have easily gone 1st round. And Askarov can become Crawford 2.0 in his prime
29 mai 2020 à 16 h 55
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 16
Quoting: ivan092033
I agree but if a team can solve those, he could become the second best dman from this draft

yeah i think he's either a steal or a bust, super low floor and super high ceiling
29 mai 2020 à 20 h 2
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 865
Nybeck doesn't make it into the first round.
Leemer a aimé ceci.
29 mai 2020 à 20 h 22
Lets go Buffalo
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 81
Buffalo should take Rossi at #7 the way this draft falls. Rossi will make Sabres better quicker than Lundell.
29 mai 2020 à 21 h 33
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Sabresfan7
Buffalo should take Rossi at #7 the way this draft falls. Rossi will make Sabres better quicker than Lundell.

I feel like Lundell is more NHL ready than Rossi but Rossi I think will be better long term but Buffalo desperately needs a 2C
30 mai 2020 à 9 h 5
Fan of the OHL
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 125
Quoting: Club_de_Hockey_le_Canadien
Nybeck doesn't make it into the first round.

I totally agree while he has two good progressive seasons in Swedish junior league at 5ft 8 and ranked 29th euro by nhl central scouting there are more upside prospects ahead of him - he’s a huge reach for the first round
30 mai 2020 à 9 h 9
Fan of the OHL
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 125

yeah i think he's either a steal or a bust, super low floor and super high ceiling

He’s got a little Nathan beaulieu in him so a little over rated
30 mai 2020 à 10 h 13
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 865
Quoting: Leemer
I totally agree while he has two good progressive seasons in Swedish junior league at 5ft 8 and ranked 29th euro by nhl central scouting there are more upside prospects ahead of him - he’s a huge reach for the first round

He has tons of potential his playing style is just junior oriented. He plays like he's got too much time on his hands and he'll circle around the offensive zone until he's ready to take a shot. He wont be able to do that in a pro league.
Leemer a aimé ceci.
30 mai 2020 à 13 h 47
Quoting: ivan092033
But this class is very forward heavy and there are first round talents that will fall to the top of the second. If some of the forwards in this class were in a different class, they could have easily gone 1st round. And Askarov can become Crawford 2.0 in his prime

After pick 14 or 15, this draft isn't that much different then other drafts talent wise. The top 15 picks are very deep with forwards and Hawks need to take advantage of that. The best goalies in the league were drafter in round 2 or later. That means the Hawks can get a goalie in a later round. There is no reason to waste the #9 pick on goalie no matter how good that goalie prospect is. Goalies are the most unpredictable, take at least 4 years to see the NHL, and history tells us way more amazing goalies in the league were not drafted in the top 10 or even top 20 picks. Askarov is 17 years old, he will take 4 to 6 years. Hawks need help now at forward and get that immediate help in a player like Lundell.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage