ANA
    PIT
    PIT
    PIT
    PIT
    PIT
    PIT
    PIT
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS BONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2281 500 000 $81 013 508 $0 $1 062 500 $486 492 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    PIT
    Zucker, Jason
    5 500 000 $
    AG, AD
    NTC
    UFA - 3
    PIT
    Crosby, Sidney
    8 700 000 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 5
    CHI
    Saad, Brandon
    5 000 000 $
    AD, AG
    NTC
    UFA - 1
    PIT
    Guentzel, Jake
    6 000 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 4
    PIT
    Malkin, Evgeni
    9 500 000 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 2
    PIT
    Rust, Bryan
    3 500 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 2
    PIT
    McCann, Jared
    3 750 000 $
    AG, C
    RFA
    STL
    Sundqvist, Oskar
    2 750 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 3
    PIT
    Hörnqvist, Patric
    5 300 000 $
    AD
    NTC
    UFA - 3
    PIT
    Aston-Reese, Zach
    1 000 000 $
    AG, AD
    RFA - 1
    PIT
    Blueger, Teddy
    750 000 $
    C, AG
    RFA - 1
    PIT
    Tanev, Brandon
    3 500 000 $
    AD, AG
    NTC
    UFA - 5
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    PIT
    Dumoulin, Brian
    4 100 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 3
    PIT
    Letang, Kris
    7 250 000 $
    DD
    NMC NTC
    UFA - 2
    PIT
    Jarry, Tristan
    3 450 000 $
    G
    RFA
    PIT
    Pettersson, Marcus
    4 025 175 $
    DG
    UFA - 5
    PIT
    Marino, John
    925 000 $
    D
    RFA - 1
    PIT
    DeSmith, Casey
    1 250 000 $
    G
    UFA - 2
    PIT
    Joseph, Pierre-Olivier
    863 333 $
    DG
    RFA - 2
    van Riemsdyk, Trevor
    2 350 000 $
    DD
    UFA
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    PIT
    Lafferty, Sam
    850 000 $
    C, AG
    RFA
    PIT
    Bjugstad, Nick
    4 100 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 1
    PIT
    Ruhwedel, Chad
    700 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    28 mai à 22 h 35
    Banni
    Rejoint: mai 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 2
    6 millions per year is to much money.
    NoWah49 a aimé ceci.
    28 mai à 22 h 35
    The Enlightened One
    Rejoint: jun 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,541
    God I can't wait until Murray gets traded for a 2nd and a prospect or something and everyone on this site who thinks goalies bring back anything freaks out.
    28 mai à 22 h 48
    Nylander is a GOD
    Rejoint: fév 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,522
    We don’t even consider it right now. You need another strong piece.
    ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
    28 mai à 22 h 50
    Rejoint: mai 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,044
    Quoting: Random2152
    God I can't wait until Murray gets traded for a 2nd and a prospect or something and everyone on this site who thinks goalies bring back anything freaks out.

Quiet down leafs fan who thinks jeremy bracco is the next big thing
    28 mai à 22 h 55
    The Enlightened One
    Quoting: hockeyfanatic05
    Quiet down leafs fan who thinks jeremy bracco is the next big thing

Interesting strawman. Not only have I not said that on this site, but it is entirely unrelated to the conversation at hand. Have you anything productive to say or are you content on trolling?
    28 mai à 22 h 58
    Interesting strawman. Not only have I not said that on this site, but it is entirely unrelated to the conversation at hand. Have you anything productive to say or are you content on trolling?

Pretty sure I can comment anything I want. Its just funny how you over value leaf players, but try and call out other people for doing the same lmao
    28 mai à 23 h 00
    The Enlightened One
    Pretty sure I can comment anything I want. Its just funny how you over value leaf players, but try and call out other people for doing the same lmao

This response is something else altogether. Everything you've said is wrong and unrelated to anything I have posted. Absolutely amazing.
    28 mai à 23 h 01
    This response is something else altogether. Everything you've said is wrong and unrelated to anything I have posted. Absolutely amazing.

You just called out the person for over valuing Murray, meanwhile you do the same thing lmao. Absolutely amazing.
    28 mai à 23 h 06
    The Enlightened One
    You just called out the person for over valuing Murray, meanwhile you do the same thing lmao. Absolutely amazing.

Arguing with someone who undervalues the Leafs is not the same as overvaluing players like crazy. You just don't know how to properly evaluate players. Hell you overvalue the **** out of yours.
    28 mai à 23 h 07
    Arguing with someone who undervalues the Leafs is not the same as overvaluing players like crazy. You just don't know how to properly evaluate players. Hell you overvalue the **** out of yours.

lmao oh so you properly value leafs players? thats hilarious
    28 mai à 23 h 09
    The Enlightened One
    lmao oh so you properly value leafs players? thats hilarious

I'd ask you to provide a single example, but you are notorious for undervaluing Leafs players on this site so it would be pointless. Good night
    28 mai à 23 h 10
    I'd ask you to provide a single example, but you are notorious for undervaluing Leafs players on this site so it would be pointless. Good night

Yup. Very notorious for undervaluing leafs players. So which player do I undervalue the most, and what value do I give him?
    28 mai à 23 h 18
    Rejoint: nov 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 548
    If Saad is coming with an extension its gonna cost you a return similar to Zucker
    Panic76 et NoWah49 a aimé ceci.
    29 mai à 0 h 07
    Rejoint: avr 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 166
    Giving Saad a 6x6 contract is a massive mistake, I wouldn't even trade for him
    29 mai à 1 h 01
    Rejoint: avr 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,415
    LMAO this offer from PIT is absolutely hysterical; not only do you want $1M retained but an extension too??? I wouldn't trade Saad as a 1 year rental for Murray...Saad is worth a late 1st and a B level prospect or role player...plenty of teams have offered the Hawks a late first for Saad with NOTHING retained over the last year and they have emphatically have said no. Murray is not worth a 1st...he's worth a 2nd and maybe a B level prospect or role player.

Seriously this hysterical...thank you for the laughs.
    29 mai à 1 h 05
    Rejoint: avr 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,415
    Quoting: Pharroww
    6 millions per year is to much money.

Oh you have a new profile!

Yes, $6M times 6 years is too much money but Saad clearly plays up to his current contract the last 2 years. He had one down year 3 years ago and everyone came unwound on his contract as a result. Since then, those that watch him on pace for 30 goals this season and 47 points last season and knowing he's one of the top 20 if not top 10 two way defensive wingers in the game, like his contract at $6M. But because he's 27 years old going on 28 i believe in october, you don't want to sign him for 6 more years at $6M with that 1st year kicking in at 29 years old.
    Pharroww a aimé ceci.
    29 mai à 3 h 43
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,306
    Quoting: boknowshockey53
    Giving Saad a 6x6 contract is a massive mistake, I wouldn't even trade for him

The extension means nothing honestly. That's between the player and the team.
    He's a rental for a young goalie with control.
    If the value here is off, it's not by much. Saad might get a 1st at TDL as a rental. His last 3 years haven't exactly been great.
    Not that Murray's have either but he comes younger and with control.

Not that I would even want Saad. I saw enough of him at CBJ to know he's not that good.
    NoWah49 a aimé ceci.
    29 mai à 3 h 51
    Démarrer sujet
    NoWah49
    Mentions "j'aime": 189

Freddy got a 1st and a 2nd while being unproven. Murray, while also somewhat unproven, has 2 cups and just turned 26.
    fil97 a aimé ceci.
    29 mai à 3 h 56
    Démarrer sujet
    NoWah49
    Mentions "j'aime": 189
    Quoting: ChiHawk
    LMAO this offer from PIT is absolutely hysterical; not only do you want $1M retained but an extension too??? I wouldn't trade Saad as a 1 year rental for Murray...Saad is worth a late 1st and a B level prospect or role player...plenty of teams have offered the Hawks a late first for Saad with NOTHING retained over the last year and they have emphatically have said no. Murray is not worth a 1st...he's worth a 2nd and maybe a B level prospect or role player.

Seriously this hysterical...thank you for the laughs.

your GM traded Panarin for Saad, Daley for Scuderi, Jokiharju for Nylander, etc. but this trade is laughable? You wouldn't put it past Bowman to trade Saad for a young goalie. If he doesn't take Askarov this trade is VERY possible
    fil97 a aimé ceci.
    29 mai à 8 h 50
    Laf to Chicago
    Rejoint: mai 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 518
    Not even close. Hawks decline without thinking twice
    ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
    29 mai à 8 h 50
    Rejoint: avr 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,167
    Saad at $6M is a horrible deal.

Saad w/$1M retaind is a start. The break even point with retention should be about $2M. That means that Chicago actually gets no extra trade payment for retaining $2M. He is a 40 point, non-physical, defensively responsible but certainly not defensive, (and on a decent team) 3rd liner. He is Jared McCann if McCann played less physical. Top 6 time but 40 points, not much else, for $6M.

If Chicago got a decent value piece for Saad it would be for Saad w/50% retained, plus.
    NoWah49 a aimé ceci.
    29 mai à 8 h 53
    Laf to Chicago
    Quoting: NoWah49
    your GM traded Panarin for Saad, Daley for Scuderi, Jokiharju for Nylander, etc. but this trade is laughable? You wouldn't put it past Bowman to trade Saad for a young goalie. If he doesn't take Askarov this trade is VERY possible

Bowmans past moves don't justify trading a 30 goal scorer, top 10 two way forward in his prime with retianed salary and an extension for RFA rights to an unproven goalie with a .899 save percentage last season. We could easily try to sign Lenher, Marksontrom, trade for Georgiev, etc and that would all be a better move than this
    ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
    29 mai à 8 h 54
    Laf to Chicago
    Quoting: Yojimbo
    Saad at $6M is a horrible deal.

Saad w/$1M retaind is a start. The break even point with retention should be about $2M. That means that Chicago actually gets no extra trade payment for retaining $2M. He is a 40 point, non-physical, defensively responsible but certainly not defensive, (and on a decent team) 3rd liner. He is Jared McCann if McCann played less physical. Top 6 time but 40 points, not much else, for $6M.

If Chicago got a decent value piece for Saad it would be for Saad w/50% retained, plus.

It is very clear you have not watched a single game of Brandon Saad in your entire life. It is not even worth my time to argue further on this sir
    ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
    29 mai à 8 h 55
    Laf to Chicago
    Quoting: pharrow
    The extension means nothing honestly. That's between the player and the team.
    He's a rental for a young goalie with control.
    If the value here is off, it's not by much. Saad might get a 1st at TDL as a rental. His last 3 years haven't exactly been great.
    Not that Murray's have either but he comes younger and with control.

Not that I would even want Saad. I saw enough of him at CBJ to know he's not that good.

If the extension means nothing to you, then don't try to lower his value by calling him a rental. And Murray is one year younger than saad. If an extension means nothing to you, then that one year should mean even less.
    29 mai à 9 h 32
    Rejoint: avr 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,167
    Quoting: Wadejos123
    It is very clear you have not watched a single game of Brandon Saad in your entire life. It is not even worth my time to argue further on this sir

Okay. Is that also why about every other Chicago AGM over the last two years has tried to trade him away? No. It's because he is not worth his contract. Moving him is nearly a full "salary dump". He is not useless, but every penny over $4M (if not $3M) is negative value. I suppose it is just that Chicago is so full of bad contracts that it doesn't even register for the fans.
    NoWah49 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Supprimer une option
    Soumettre le sondage