Forums/Mock-Draft

Mock Madness

Mock Madness

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: TanSor
Publié: 23 mai 2020 à 10 h 14
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-
2Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Could be Byfield, could be Stutzle. Detroit can't go wrong here with those two.
3Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Sharks de San JoseOttawa gets a franchise center they can plan their rebuild around.
4Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Future top pairing partner for Chabot. Ottawa could take another forward here but given their need for a top RD prospect I went with Drysdale.
5Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-LA doesn't really need a forward, but that means they can gamble on Raymond's high upside
6Logo de Devils du New Jersey-NJD has their choice of goal scorers here.
7Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Rossi is on the shorter side, but other than that he's everything you want in a prospect. Future 2C Behind Eichel.
8Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Montreal needs another scorer. Holtz seems like a perfect fit.
9Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-I know there is risk to taking a goalie in the first round and that is completely understandable, but the Blackhawks have a pretty awesome pool of young skaters and are lacking a future starting goaltender. If anybody can take a risk drafting a goaltender in this range, it's the Hawks.
10Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaI've mocked Sanderson to NJD here a million times so I figured I'd switch it up. Yes, they have Hughes and Hischier, but you can never have enough centers and people seem to forget that Lundell has played wing for portions of the year. Not to mention Lundell is fantastic in his own zone and NJD need help on defense.
11Logo de Wild du Minnesota-With the somewhat recent news that Lapierre did not suffer three concussions and instead was dealing with a much more treatable condition of misaligned vertebrae, I think teams will be a lot more open to taking him. When healthy, Lapierre is easily a top 10 talent in this draft and that's exactly why he makes sense for the Wild. The Wild have been lacking a top tier center and the upside Lapierre has could finally put an end to that.
12Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-The Canucks took Podkolzin last year and they go with another talented Russian winger this year.
13Logo de Predators de Nashville-The Preds continue their search for centers with the failed Turris experiment and the underwhelming production that Johansen has put up after the Pred sent Jones to Columbus to acquire him. The jury is still out on Duchene, but he did not have the season the Preds were hoping for. I'm not convinced Zary has top line upside, but he projects as a scoring 2C.
14Logo de Panthers de la Floride-This is really a best case scenario for the Panthers. They badly need help on the left side of their blue line and Sanderson is the best LD in this class.
15Logo de Flames de Calgary-I have Quinn as the best player available here and with the Flames in need of some scoring depth he makes a lot of sense here.
16Logo de Rangers de New York-
17Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-Winnipeg needs help down the middle and Holloway not only can help out with that, but he fits in with the Jets physical style of play.
18Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New York
19Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
20Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoMaybe a tad high for Perreault, but I think the Canes could use a scorer in their system and Perreault is one of the better scorers in the draft this year.
21Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
22Logo de Stars de Dallas-Dallas really seems to favor their two-way players, and Jan Mysak would fit like a glove in their system.
23Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-
24Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
25Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
26Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
27Logo de Capitals de Washington-One of my favorite prospects in the draft, the Caps are built to contend and with McMichael emerging as a steal, they add another player who I think can turn out to be another gem for them.
28Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
29Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
30Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
31Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Boston
23 mai 2020 à 11 h 53
CbjSabresDucks
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,180
Honestly I low-key want Anaheim to get Laf.
23 mai 2020 à 12 h 11
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 11,896
Quoting: Bdawwwgy1

I'm 100% sure he's going to Detroit or Ottawa. I'm fully convinced the fix is in from the league.
23 mai 2020 à 12 h 26
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,616
Gabe Vilardi was taken 11th, and I'm superstitious. But he seems worth the wait, so who's complaining?
TanSor a aimé ceci.
23 mai 2020 à 12 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,071
Quoting: OldNYIfan
Gabe Vilardi was taken 11th, and I'm superstitious. But he seems worth the wait, so who's complaining?

He's a good example of someone with injury concerns that has so far worked out. Krebs last year, too. I'm optimistic about Lapierre. He's not the perfect pick but that upside is what we need...
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
23 mai 2020 à 12 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,071
Quoting: Bdawwwgy1

Same, Zegras was my favorite prospect last year and watching him be a magician on the ice with Laf on his wing...
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
23 mai 2020 à 14 h 31
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,190
I'd be so pumped if Caps got Marat. My only concern is they haven't drafted a Russian skater out of Russia since Kuznetsov 10 freakn years ago. Which seems really weird, they should be all over Russians.
TanSor et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
23 mai 2020 à 20 h 39
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 389
I will eat my jersey if the ducks get Laf. It would be the BEST
24 mai 2020 à 14 h 25
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 594
Quoting: Claesson4Norris
I'm 100% sure he's going to Detroit or Ottawa. I'm fully convinced the fix is in from the league.

I think there’s almost a 50% chance either Detroit or Ottawa gets Lafreniere. I’d honestly like to see the Sens get picks #2&3. Draft Byfield and one of Stutzle, Raymond or Drysdale. I’m a Bruins fan but I want to see Canadian hockey markets flourish — except Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver.
I see Tyson Foerster going in Round One.
24 mai 2020 à 14 h 38
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 11,896
Quoting: Duggysdanglers
I think there’s almost a 50% chance either Detroit or Ottawa gets Lafreniere. I’d honestly like to see the Sens get picks #2&3. Draft Byfield and one of Stutzle, Raymond or Drysdale. I’m a Bruins fan but I want to see Canadian hockey markets flourish — except Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver.
I see Tyson Foerster going in Round One.

I'd love to see Ottawa end up with Byfield and Raymond. Getting a franchise centre is a must to compete in the Atlantic, and Raymond would be a perfect fit with Norris on L2
24 mai 2020 à 16 h 24
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 594
Quoting: Claesson4Norris
I'd love to see Ottawa end up with Byfield and Raymond. Getting a franchise centre is a must to compete in the Atlantic, and Raymond would be a perfect fit with Norris on L2

I have to agree. Although I see nothing wrong with taking another C in Stutzle with pick #3. There’s several defence later in the this draft and lots of high end D next year. Ottawa will still pick high again next year.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage