Forums/Mock-Draft

Logical picks with descriptions

Logical picks with descriptions

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: math731
Publié: 22 mai 2020 à 20 h 17
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Duh
2Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Just for the fun of being the german player drafted the highest.
3Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Sharks de San Jose1C in the making
4Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Another logical pick for LA. They're stacked in offensive prospects. In comparison to Byram (drafted 4th OA last year), he is a more solid defensively skating D with a lesser skillset offensively. A top pair (40-50pts) dmen in the making.
5Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-This is where the fun begins (in the top 10). I think that with Steel, Zegras and Soderstrom, this team is already solid at C. Perfetti is the perfect guy for them imo. He can score and pass the puck. I imagine him and Zegras on the pp with both of them playing on each circles and passing the puck to each other for the one timer.
6Logo de Devils du New Jersey-I once thought that Askarov would be the logical pick here for NJ but seeing Blackwood's numbers this year, I think chosing a goalie might be a mistake. Now, this is a team that, imo, is already great offensively (with all their highly skilled young players). On the other hand, they could really use a potential top 4 dmen. Sanderson is the best dmen available at that spot and even though he MIGHT be available at 10, the risk of losing him to MTL or CHI isnt worth it for NJ. Plus, they would still get an elite offensive talent at 10 (Quinn or Holtz to play with Hughes).
7Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-They need a futur 2C to play behind Eichel and they need to start winning next year. Rossi is probably the most NHL ready player after Laf. He could come in as a 3rd line C right away and put 40 pts.
8Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Elite talent right there. MB would be thrilled if he is still there when MTL talks. He is a similar player than Marner and some sort of mix between Suzuki and Gallagher. Solid defensively and works hard. Let him develop in Gohteburg with Norlinder for one year.
9Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Hard to tell at this point... Askarov would definitely be an amazing fit in CHI but I've seen many fans claiming that Lundell was there guy (even though they seems pretty set at C). The fact that he can play the wing and seems NHL ready could push SB to take him. He was almost a locked top 5 pick at the start of the year...
10Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaBPA and elite sniper to play with Hughes. Quinn could be chosen here as well if the management feels like he's a better fit.
11Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Their need for a top 6 C push them to make this choice... Zary is still an highly skilled center who might become a 60-70 pts player in the NHL.
12Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-
13Logo de Predators de Nashville-
14Logo de Panthers de la Floride-
15Logo de Flames de Calgary-
16Logo de Rangers de New York-
17Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
18Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New York
19Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
20Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
21Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
22Logo de Stars de Dallas-
23Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-
24Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
25Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
26Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
27Logo de Capitals de Washington-
28Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
29Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
30Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
31Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Boston
22 mai 2020 à 21 h 19
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,448
Modifié 22 mai 2020 à 21 h 36
To me at least the chances are higher that Montreal and Chicago pass on Sanderson than Holtz. With Montreal and Buffalo just behind New Jersey and Chicago they should pick Holtz.
math731 a aimé ceci.
22 mai 2020 à 23 h 52
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,071
I'm not sold on Zary being a 60-70 point player at all but I wouldn't be that surprised if he's the pick.
23 mai 2020 à 11 h 51
Evans truther
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,434
Would be thrilled to get Raymond and I think there's a fair chance he drops because he hasn't had a wow season but that's because of the poor ice time he was given throughout the year.
math731 a aimé ceci.
24 mai 2020 à 11 h 38
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,927
Hawks would probably take holtz over lundell if available and just keep Strome as the future 2C. Dach is our 1C of the future, Strome as 2 (if we don't trade him), and we have guys in Rockford like Kurashev, Barett, and Entwistle that will come up soon and compete for the 3c spot. If all the other forwards are gone lundell is the guy and we trade Strome. Can't see us taking Askarov, bowman is on the hot seat already, can't risk his job on a goalie that is for sure the highest risk player in the draft and might not even play for 3 years.
math731 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage