Logo de WPG
Logo de FLA
Logo de FLA
Logo de FLA
Logo de FLA
Logo de FLA
Logo de FLA
Logo de FLA
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2481 500 000 $80 450 454 $0 $1 065 000 $1 049 546 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Panthers de la Floride
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
5 900 000 $5 900 000 $
C
UFA - 3
1 666 667 $1 666 667 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
5 900 000 $5 900 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 4
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
5 187 500 $5 187 500 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
940 000 $940 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
2 533 333 $2 533 333 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, C
RFA - 3
675 000 $675 000 $
C
UFA - 1
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
6 350 000 $6 350 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 7
4 875 000 $4 875 000 $
DG
UFA - 7
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
850 000 $850 000 $
G
UFA - 2
773 333 $773 333 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
DG
RFA - 2
1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
675 000 $675 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
753 333 $753 333 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
C, AG
RFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
2 733 333 $2 733 333 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
22 mai 2020 à 0 h 8
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,855
Quoting: Isles777
Andersen ranked 26th out of 31 starting goaltenders in goals saved above expected this season. Wins aren't a great stat to evaluate a goaltender.

There are plenty of leafs fans that can engage in a rational conversation on this site, you're not one of them. You take things too personal.

Oh boy just grasping at whatever straws you can to feel better about yourself hey. Wins don't matter. What a joke
22 mai 2020 à 0 h 12
Banni
Andersen ranked 26th out of 31 starting goaltenders in goals saved above expected this season. Wins aren't a great stat to evaluate a goaltender.

There are plenty of leafs fans that can engage in a rational conversation on this site, you're not one of them. You take things too personal.

For the record, I take nothing on here personally. I just get a kick out of you going ballistic whenever anyone says the Islanders aren't that good. Immediately it's insults, cherry picked stats that you bend to make flimsy arguments all the while whining about how underrated your team is and that you have the best coach ever. Lou is killing your cap, most advanced stats point to goaltending playing way out of their capabilities has saved you for 2 seasons now and it won't hold. Before the shutdown Varlamov was falling back down to earth. It's all a matter of time. Props to Trotz, he really is a great coach but eventually luck turns.
22 mai 2020 à 0 h 14
Isles7
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,299
Quoting: PleaseBanMeForMyOwnGood
Oh boy just grasping at whatever straws you can to feel better about yourself hey. Wins don't matter. What a joke

I never said wins don't matter, but it's not the only way to evaluate a goaltender. Corey Crawford was much better than Andersen this season playing in front of one of the worst D in the NHL. Just because Andersen had more wins than Crawford but that doesn't mean he was better.
22 mai 2020 à 0 h 16
Isles7
For the record, I take nothing on here personally. I just get a kick out of you going ballistic whenever anyone says the Islanders aren't that good. Immediately it's insults, cherry picked stats that you bend to make flimsy arguments all the while whining about how underrated your team is and that you have the best coach ever. Lou is killing your cap, most advanced stats point to goaltending playing way out of their capabilities has saved you for 2 seasons now and it won't hold. Before the shutdown Varlamov was falling back down to earth. It's all a matter of time. Props to Trotz, he really is a great coach but eventually luck turns.

Nothing that you wrote was through an objective lens. Its just because you want to win the argument because you can't stand isles and their fans. If you followed the islanders, you'd know that trotz actually held them back this season, but that's not important to you because it doesn't fit the narrative.

Varlamov was statistically a top 10 goaltender this season and the best goaltender not in the NHL (Ilya sorokin) is set to sign with the isles soon. The goaltending is about to get even better!
22 mai 2020 à 0 h 21
Isles7

How come advanced stats only matter when you're trying to prove a point to a fan of another team?

I've seen people on here use advanced stats to show Rielly is a huge liability on his own zone, but you don't want to hear it.
22 mai 2020 à 0 h 22
Banni
I never said wins don't matter, but it's not the only way to evaluate a goaltender. Corey Crawford was much better than Andersen this season playing in front of one of the worst D in the NHL. Just because Andersen had more wins than Crawford but that doesn't mean he was better.

Dude you sound like an idiot. Andersen had a short cold stretch and trolls had a field day. That cold stretch coincided with Rielly and Muzzin being injured. He still managed to win 29 games and was hot to end the season. Had the season ended he would have been right where he always is. Top 10 goalie in the league. Leave it to a bitter Islanders fan to get all jilted and lash out with utter garbage arguments to make himself feel less pointless.
22 mai 2020 à 0 h 23
Banni
Nothing that you wrote was through an objective lens. Its just because you want to win the argument because you can't stand isles and their fans. If you followed the islanders, you'd know that trotz actually held them back this season, but that's not important to you because it doesn't fit the narrative.

Varlamov was statistically a top 10 goaltender this season and the best goaltender not in the NHL (Ilya sorokin) is set to sign with the isles soon. The goaltending is about to get even better!

Objectively I don't like the Islanders structure. Their cap management is ****ing terrible and your fan base since JT left has been both classless and just embarrassing. Literally adults crying that a player left and now swearing eternal revenge. It's so silly.
22 mai 2020 à 0 h 28
Banni
How come advanced stats only matter when you're trying to prove a point to a fan of another team?

I've seen people on here use advanced stats to show Rielly is a huge liability on his own zone, but you don't want to hear it.

The problem with advance stats is people like you use them to prove points but only look for stats that help you. You'll say crap like wins don't matter for a goalie and mentioning something else but only over a shortened season in which said team had the 3rd most man games lost to injury from an impact point of view. That definitely doesn't matter though because it hurts your argument. Or you lump the Leafs defence as a terrible group when Rielly was hurt all year, Muzzin missed a lot of time and they had a GAA with Hutchinson at almost 4. Having even average backup goaltending to start the season could have been an extra 10 points in the standings. But none of that matters, what matters is whatever specific advanced stats make you sound like you have an argument. You don't, you're just a jilted troll. Good luck
22 mai 2020 à 0 h 30
Isles7
Dude you sound like an idiot. Andersen had a short cold stretch and trolls had a field day. That cold stretch coincided with Rielly and Muzzin being injured. He still managed to win 29 games and was hot to end the season. Had the season ended he would have been right where he always is. Top 10 goalie in the league. Leave it to a bitter Islanders fan to get all jilted and lash out with utter garbage arguments to make himself feel less pointless.

Not bitter at all, just stating facts. You haven't provided a legitimate counter argument. One of Andersen's problems this season was stopping low danger chances - his low danger save percentage was brutal and it actually ranked 17th among playoff goalies.
22 mai 2020 à 0 h 32
Banni
Not bitter at all, just stating facts. You haven't provided a legitimate counter argument. One of Andersen's problems this season was stopping low danger chances - his low danger save percentage was brutal and it actually ranked 17th among playoff goalies.

Here is your counter argument, Andersen's entire career. Go to bed
22 mai 2020 à 0 h 33
Isles7
Objectively I don't like the Islanders structure. Their cap management is ****ing terrible and your fan base since JT left has been both classless and just embarrassing. Literally adults crying that a player left and now swearing eternal revenge. It's so silly.

Bringing up JT and isles fans in a discussion about team construction and goaltenders lol - I can see where your attention is.

I actually think the leafs offensive core is very exciting - they remind me of the 17-18 islanders that scored a ton of goals but didn't have the defense or the heart to win games.
22 mai 2020 à 0 h 34
Isles7

That's like arguing Carey Price and drew doughty are still elite players in this league
23 mai 2020 à 1 h 12
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 42
Quoting: aadoyle
they are going up against the team with amazing defense, good offense, and 2 good playoff goalies so I dont even think it will be close. Last time the panthers made it to the playoffs they got smacked by the islanders. Still anything could happen but from how the team's goaltending and defense is I dont see them going far.

The Islanders are arguably the worst team on paper in the league they have a great coach and system
23 mai 2020 à 1 h 14
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 42
Quoting: Hedman77
I wouldn't say they got smacked in 2016. They pushed it to 6 and likely 7 if it wasn't for the refs.

And injuries also the dumbest suspensions known to hockey
23 mai 2020 à 16 h 58
ALjet12
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 315

You think the isles cap is horrible, look at your own cap, you have a GM that has 4 players making over 40 million a year, your team is up against the cap. You have a piss pour defense with a goaltender having to play 60+ games year because he has to. Your team has not even made it past the first round in four years. since this so called miracle team was created. You still cry that John Tavares got embarrassed by his former fans ( which leaf fans would do the same thing is Austin Mathews left at his peak.) Which you fools had to put on a ****ing celebration the day after he got embarrassed because his feelings got hurt. You can't even bring up present season stats that are legit. Get the **** OUTTA HERE with this BULL****!
23 mai 2020 à 17 h 43
Banni
Quoting: ALjet12
You think the isles cap is horrible, look at your own cap, you have a GM that has 4 players making over 40 million a year, your team is up against the cap. You have a piss pour defense with a goaltender having to play 60+ games year because he has to. Your team has not even made it past the first round in four years. since this so called miracle team was created. You still cry that John Tavares got embarrassed by his former fans ( which leaf fans would do the same thing is Austin Mathews left at his peak.) Which you fools had to put on a ****ing celebration the day after he got embarrassed because his feelings got hurt. You can't even bring up present season stats that are legit. Get the **** OUTTA HERE with this BULL****!

Lol, how many 30 year old or player about to be 30 are making 5+ million? Laad is just the beginning of your long list of players who'll not be close to good enough to warrant their contracts. Lou is terrible and you guys had a fun time feeling important that one season where you swept Pittsburgh. It's not going to last and soon half your team will be 30 something declining vets who can't be moved because they are 30+ vets declining with term. Good luck. I imagine JT was more embarrassed that he bothered to do anything for the Isles fanbase after the crying fest, bitterness and personal attacks aimed at him. I know I would be. On the other hand, JT is a class act which is why he still is only positive when talking about the community and the franchise, despite all your childish anger and ridiculous behavior. Your entire response is exactly what I expect when dealing with Islander fans, too bad. The team would be worth cheering for if not for this sort of classless and childish outrage.
23 mai 2020 à 20 h 4
ALjet12
Lol, how many 30 year old or player about to be 30 are making 5+ million? Laad is just the beginning of your long list of players who'll not be close to good enough to warrant their contracts. Lou is terrible and you guys had a fun time feeling important that one season where you swept Pittsburgh. It's not going to last and soon half your team will be 30 something declining vets who can't be moved because they are 30+ vets declining with term. Good luck. I imagine JT was more embarrassed that he bothered to do anything for the Isles fanbase after the crying fest, bitterness and personal attacks aimed at him. I know I would be. On the other hand, JT is a class act which is why he still is only positive when talking about the community and the franchise, despite all your childish anger and ridiculous behavior. Your entire response is exactly what I expect when dealing with Islander fans, too bad. The team would be worth cheering for if not for this sort of classless and childish outrage.

I never said the isles did not have a horrible cap situation but that doesn't change the horrible cap situation your Leafs have. Is Tavares really a class act? He told multiple times to media he wanted to be with isles. He could of took the route of Artemi Panarin and told the media that he would not negotiate with team and wants to explore his options. He was never honest . Than he walked out on the organization without acquiring any draft picks for him, at the end that is Garth Snow's fault for not trading him .
PS: Leafs can't close
23 mai 2020 à 20 h 11
ALjet12
Leafs fans go ballistic when the Leafs are not number one. You guys make players want to go other teams all the time for ex. Gardiner and Zaitsev
ALL FANS BASES DO YOU FOOL
23 mai 2020 à 20 h 18
ALjet12
PS: bud I am a caps fan
23 mai 2020 à 23 h 10
Banni
Quoting: ALjet12
I never said the isles did not have a horrible cap situation but that doesn't change the horrible cap situation your Leafs have. Is Tavares really a class act? He told multiple times to media he wanted to be with isles. He could of took the route of Artemi Panarin and told the media that he would not negotiate with team and wants to explore his options. He was never honest . Than he walked out on the organization without acquiring any draft picks for him, at the end that is Garth Snow's fault for not trading him .
PS: Leafs can't close

Keep crying. Also the argument that the Leafs can't close is so overblown. People like you act like this team has been at the top for years and keep losing to inferior teams. They are 4 years removed from finishing last and have been the underdog in every year since Matthews was drafted. Still took Boston to 7 who were the 3rd best team in hockey last year. It just wasn't their time yet. Fortunately the best is yet to come, unlike the Islanders who are one of the oldest teams in the NHL and can't score.
24 mai 2020 à 0 h 22
ALjet12
excuses don't win cups buddy

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage