Avs Fans Would You Rather Have Byram or Tkachuk

14 mai 2020 à 11 h 58
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 586
14 mai 2020 à 12 h 8
John 3 16
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,616
Right now I'd rather have Tkachuk. Our lineup would be perfect with him (particularly due to Graves' emergence), and Byram still hasn't played an NHL game.

Landeskog --- Mackinnon ---- Rantanen
Tkachuk ---------- Kadri --------- Burakovsky
Namestnikov -- Compher ---- Donskoi
Nichuskin ------ Bellemare ---- Calvert
(Jost/Kaut/Bowers/O'Connor)

Graves --- Makar
Girard --- Johnson
Cole ----- Timmins

It's crazy to think that this actually could have been our lineup had Ottawa simply given us the 2018 pick instead of 2019.

That said, I think we'll all be equally delighted (if not more so) once we have Byram on the team. At that stage we'll probably also manage to solve the top 6 forward position by moving a combination of Graves/Zadorov/Jost.
14 mai 2020 à 12 h 21
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 581
There's no guarantee that they would've taken Tkachuk 4th overall that year if they had that pick. In the mock drafts a lot of people had him going 8th. Sakic could've drafted Zadina, Hughes, Hayton, or anyone else who went in that top 10
14 mai 2020 à 12 h 23
gregb569
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 390
Quoting: Richard88
Right now I'd rather have Tkachuk. Our lineup would be perfect with him (particularly due to Graves' emergence), and Byram still hasn't played an NHL game.

Landeskog --- Mackinnon ---- Rantanen
Tkachuk ---------- Kadri --------- Burakovsky
Namestnikov -- Compher ---- Donskoi
Nichuskin ------ Bellemare ---- Calvert
(Jost/Kaut/Bowers/O'Connor)

Graves --- Makar
Girard --- Johnson
Cole ----- Timmins

It's crazy to think that this actually could have been our lineup had Ottawa simply given us the 2018 pick instead of 2019.

That said, I think we'll all be equally delighted (if not more so) once we have Byram on the team. At that stage we'll probably also manage to solve the top 6 forward position by moving a combination of Graves/Zadorov/Jost.

Tkachuk & Kadri on the same line tears of joy
Richard88 et MadLin27 a aimé ceci.
14 mai 2020 à 12 h 26
John 3 16
Quoting: Jesus
There's no guarantee that they would've taken Tkachuk 4th overall that year if they had that pick. In the mock drafts a lot of people had him going 8th. Sakic could've drafted Zadina, Hughes, Hayton, or anyone else who went in that top 10

Good point. We didn't have Newhook (or Byram obviously) back then so taking a C like Hayton or a LHD like Hughes would have been an option.
14 mai 2020 à 12 h 27
John 3 16
Quoting: gregb569
Tkachuk & Kadri on the same line tears of joy

I know right? tears of joy

If you really wanted to abuse some poor team you could stick Landeskog/Compher/Calvert/Nichuskin on their line as well scream squinty smile
14 mai 2020 à 12 h 54
Rejoint: déc. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,142
Quoting: Jesus

Zadina or Hughes probably Zadina at the time no way Hayton he was a bit of reach at 5 that year because the coyotes wanted a C and MTL reached and took Kotkaniemi.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage