SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/San Jose Sharks

Jeffry Truchon-Viel

13 mai 2020 à 15 h 23
Go Jets Go
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,178
Improved his offensive numbers in the AHL this year and seems like a player who would fit well on the 4th line in San Jose yet nobody really talks about him. Is he a career AHLer or do you think he could make the jump to contribute on the 4th line? Guy has some bite to him (103 PIM).
19 mai 2020 à 22 h 13
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,867
Quoting: Rooney
Improved his offensive numbers in the AHL this year and seems like a player who would fit well on the 4th line in San Jose yet nobody really talks about him. Is he a career AHLer or do you think he could make the jump to contribute on the 4th line? Guy has some bite to him (103 PIM).

Watched him play a fair bit and have followed the Barracuda pretty well. I don't think he's at that level yet, but I don't think that he's a career AHLer either. I think he will get at least a few NHL games in one day. If he continues to develop, and improves his offenive numbers, I could see him cracking the roster in 2ish years. What he really needs to do is get better defensively. He's a strong leader and has many captain-like traits so that's a good attribute too. Hope he can continue to improve so we see him in the NHL one day!
Rooney a aimé ceci.
27 mai 2020 à 19 h 50
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,226

The max he will ever be is 4th line, and I just dont see it happening really.
Rooney a aimé ceci.
26 juin 2020 à 17 h 13
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 576
Viel is a bootstrap 4th liner who is willing to drop the gloves. I dont see him making the team ever but can take over a leadership role n the Cuda left by McCarthy. Hes a Jimmy Bonneau type.
Rooney a aimé ceci.
7 avr. 2021 à 11 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Go Jets Go
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,178
Quoting: RawZuccSauce420
Watched him play a fair bit and have followed the Barracuda pretty well. I don't think he's at that level yet, but I don't think that he's a career AHLer either. I think he will get at least a few NHL games in one day. If he continues to develop, and improves his offenive numbers, I could see him cracking the roster in 2ish years. What he really needs to do is get better defensively. He's a strong leader and has many captain-like traits so that's a good attribute too. Hope he can continue to improve so we see him in the NHL one day!

Quoting: papishark
The max he will ever be is 4th line, and I just dont see it happening really.

Quoting: Jexus
Viel is a bootstrap 4th liner who is willing to drop the gloves. I dont see him making the team ever but can take over a leadership role n the Cuda left by McCarthy. Hes a Jimmy Bonneau type.

Well, it looks like Viel has arrived gentleman lol!
yikes a aimé ceci.
7 avr. 2021 à 11 h 32
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,226
Well, it looks like Viel has arrived gentleman lol!

We were wrong I guess. Players always do surprise
Rooney et yikes a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage