Next SZN

Créé par: Marcsnack
Équipe: 2020-21 Oilers d'Edmonton
Date de création initiale: 11 mai 2020
Publié: 11 mai 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Saw someone post that PIT-EDM trade.
I think Edmonton moves Puljujarvi for cap space and MTL seems to be linked.
Chiasson is moved for cap space purposes.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
23 300 000 $
22 000 000 $
21 500 000 $
2800 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
22 000 000 $
Transactions
EDM
  1. Reilly, Mike
Détails additionnels:
Edmonton pays Russell's bonuses and moves him. Actual money is the same but cap space is higher, so EDM gives a 5th to gain cap space.
OTT
  1. Russell, Kris
  2. Choix de 5e ronde en 2022 (EDM)
EDM
PIT
  1. Benning, Matthew [Droits de RFA]
  2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2021 (EDM)
EDM
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2020 (STL)
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2021 (CHI)
MTL
  1. Puljujärvi, Jesse [Liste de réserve]
EDM
  1. Choix de 5e ronde en 2021 (NJD)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de EDM
Logo de STL
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de CHI
Logo de NJD
Logo de EDM
Logo de PIT
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $79 392 699 $341 534 $230 000 $2 107 301 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
3 300 000 $3 300 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
12 500 000 $12 500 000 $
C
UFA - 6
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 5
894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance230 000 $$230K)
AD
RFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
2 050 000 $2 050 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 4
875 000 $875 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 167 000 $4 167 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
4 166 666 $4 166 666 $
DD
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 600 000 $5 600 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
850 000 $850 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
915 000 $915 000 $
C
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
11 mai 2020 à 22 h 55
Dubas isnt a genius
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 681
Hate to break it to you but no one is paying that much for PJ... he might not even sign so why give up valuable picks? And then what about if he plays alright and it comes to RFA contract type and he wants the ****ing moon which lines up with his toxic selfish money-hungry personality?
11 mai 2020 à 22 h 58
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,240
Quoting: firezfurx
Hate to break it to you but no one is paying that much for PJ... he might not even sign so why give up valuable picks? And then what about if he plays alright and it comes to RFA contract type and he wants the ****ing moon which lines up with his toxic selfish money-hungry personality?

Former 4th overall pick that killed it in the SM-Liiga last year. Really depends what kind of contract he wants, but I'd say he's worth that.
CD282 a aimé ceci.
11 mai 2020 à 23 h 15
Dubas isnt a genius
Quoting: HabsForEver
Former 4th overall pick that killed it in the SM-Liiga last year. Really depends what kind of contract he wants, but I'd say he's worth that.

Given his stats in Liiga he should get about 30 pts with half of those goals over 82 games in the NHL... not exactly great but yes not bad. His attitude problems and money hunger makes it hard to trade for him.
HabsForEver a aimé ceci.
11 mai 2020 à 23 h 24
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,491
Given his stats in Liiga he should get about 30 pts with half of those goals over 82 games in the NHL... not exactly great but yes not bad. His attitude problems and money hunger makes it hard to trade for him.

Making **** up is a terrible way to try to make a point. JP's agent said during the offseason the choice had nothing to do with money, JP just didn't feel like he was a good fit in EDM. It's plain its simple nothing about money, nothing about not being good enough for the NHL.. people need to stop with all the fake BS. Kid is easily a 3rd liner in the NHL right now at 21 years old with potential to develop into that top 6 he was touted as
CD282 a aimé ceci.
11 mai 2020 à 23 h 37
Dubas isnt a genius
Quoting: Bluetomorrow83
Making **** up is a terrible way to try to make a point. JP's agent said during the offseason the choice had nothing to do with money, JP just didn't feel like he was a good fit in EDM. It's plain its simple nothing about money, nothing about not being good enough for the NHL.. people need to stop with all the fake BS. Kid is easily a 3rd liner in the NHL right now at 21 years old with potential to develop into that top 6 he was touted as

Over the last 5 years Liiga has had an equivalency rating of roughly 0.40%, meaning 1 Liiga point is worth 0.4 NHL points, makes enough sense, right? It is slightly lower then the AHL, about 2/3 the SHL/Extraliga (Czech 1) and a little over half the KHL.

This year playing in the Liiga he had 53 points in 56 games, or about 0.95 ppg. Multiply that by 0.4 and you get about 0.37 ppg in the NHL. Still following? So over an 82 game season he should have 31.04 points in a full NHL season, I rounded to a clean 30 on my previous post. And yes, he still has tons of potential but realistic you can't expect more then 30~ pts from him next year. Of course he could be a dark horse and defy stats and be a stud, but it is more likely he falls short of my prediction.

For his attitude problems, thats not for me to evaluate. Although sure his "problems" are blown WAYY out of proportion, most GM's would be deterred by his holding out this year. Just saying.
11 mai 2020 à 23 h 48
Over the last 5 years Liiga has had an equivalency rating of roughly 0.40%, meaning 1 Liiga point is worth 0.4 NHL points, makes enough sense, right? It is slightly lower then the AHL, about 2/3 the SHL/Extraliga (Czech 1) and a little over half the KHL.

This year playing in the Liiga he had 53 points in 56 games, or about 0.95 ppg. Multiply that by 0.4 and you get about 0.37 ppg in the NHL. Still following? So over an 82 game season he should have 31.04 points in a full NHL season, I rounded to a clean 30 on my previous post. And yes, he still has tons of potential but realistic you can't expect more then 30~ pts from him next year. Of course he could be a dark horse and defy stats and be a stud, but it is more likely he falls short of my prediction.

For his attitude problems, thats not for me to evaluate. Although sure his "problems" are blown WAYY out of proportion, most GM's would be deterred by his holding out this year. Just saying.

Wow, you are dumb. What are you even arguing about? Did you even read what I said "3rd liner with potential to develop" thats ****ing exactly what a 30 point 21 year old player would be. Thanks for proving my point
CD282 a aimé ceci.
11 mai 2020 à 23 h 48
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 194

If your worried about his attitude and think he’s toxic then your really making shiit up as you go.
CD282 a aimé ceci.
11 mai 2020 à 23 h 59
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 194
Wow, you are dumb. What are you even arguing about? Did you even read what I said "3rd liner with potential to develop" thats ****ing exactly what a 30 point 21 year old player would be. Thanks for proving my point

I don’t know if there’s a kid I want to see succeed more then JP, it’s really embarrassing how some people rip on him and for made up reasons in their head. He’s a kid, he came over too early and now he’s happy and getting confidence at home. Who can see the negative in that?
12 mai 2020 à 0 h 39
Dubas isnt a genius

I said 30 pts before! I never said he wasn't a 3rd liner! He has pretty good potential and could be a good 2RW! The thing is that isn't worth more then 2 2nds right now but for most gm's the attitude problems put him at a 2nd. I have been saying this since the begging. **** me!
12 mai 2020 à 0 h 40
Dubas isnt a genius
Quoting: Goilersfan1215
If your worried about his attitude and think he’s toxic then your really making shiit up as you go.

Just going off what I've heard my dude. I still hope we get a good return (a 2nd?) but he has his flaws.
12 mai 2020 à 1 h 0
I said 30 pts before! I never said he wasn't a 3rd liner! He has pretty good potential and could be a good 2RW! The thing is that isn't worth more then 2 2nds right now but for most gm's the attitude problems put him at a 2nd. I have been saying this since the begging. **** me!

Well your first comment in this thread said "you aren't getting that much for JP" the above offer is basically 2 3rd's as its the STL pick currently will be 61st pick which is far too low for JP. Only time will tell on what happens in the JP saga but I feel like there will be teams interested after his liiga season
CD282 a aimé ceci.
12 mai 2020 à 1 h 12
Dubas isnt a genius
Well your first comment in this thread said "you aren't getting that much for JP" the above offer is basically 2 3rd's as its the STL pick currently will be 61st pick which is far too low for JP. Only time will tell on what happens in the JP saga but I feel like there will be teams interested after his liiga season

Ya like a 2nd...
12 mai 2020 à 14 h 20
Ban Price trades
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,455
The thing is that isn't worth more then 2 2nds right now but for most gm's the attitude problems put him at a 2nd

Puljujarvi doesn't have an attitude problem. This is the part you're making up. Edmonton's management and coaching staff jerked him around for the entirety of his ELC and it's left Puljujarvi never wanting to come back to Edmonton. Nobody associated with this team helped him: the team didn't hire him an English tutor until halfway through his second year here. Through his agent we know that he's willing to take a very cheap deal to play anywhere else BUT Edmonton. He wants to be in the NHL and believes he's ready for it, he just has no intention of playing somewhere that did it's best to try and ruin his career.

Imagine having an opportunity to establish yourself in your chosen career. Problem is, you have to go somewhere far from your family and you don't speak the language. Now imagine the group that hired you continuously interferes with your ability to work and they refuse to offer any assistance to help you adjust to your new home. Imagine not being qualified or lacking the skills to effectively perform your tasks, then being reprimanded by the company for not having those skills. After all of this, then the company sends you to a different location to develop those skills, demolishing everything you're working on in the place you just moved to. You also need to take a 90% pay cut due to this transfer. Imagine excelling in that second place and knowing you're more suited for the challenge that you were initially advertised and deserving of more pay, but the management group thinks you're a lost cause now and won't bring you back to full pay at the place they asked you to move to.

If you wanted to keep working for that company, you'd be insane. That's Jesse's situation. Even thinking that he could be remotely faulted for it is asinine
CD282 a aimé ceci.
12 mai 2020 à 14 h 37
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 233
Quoting: BeterChiarelli
Puljujarvi doesn't have an attitude problem. This is the part you're making up. Edmonton's management and coaching staff jerked him around for the entirety of his ELC and it's left Puljujarvi never wanting to come back to Edmonton. Nobody associated with this team helped him: the team didn't hire him an English tutor until halfway through his second year here. Through his agent we know that he's willing to take a very cheap deal to play anywhere else BUT Edmonton. He wants to be in the NHL and believes he's ready for it, he just has no intention of playing somewhere that did it's best to try and ruin his career.

Imagine having an opportunity to establish yourself in your chosen career. Problem is, you have to go somewhere far from your family and you don't speak the language. Now imagine the group that hired you continuously interferes with your ability to work and they refuse to offer any assistance to help you adjust to your new home. Imagine not being qualified or lacking the skills to effectively perform your tasks, then being reprimanded by the company for not having those skills. After all of this, then the company sends you to a different location to develop those skills, demolishing everything you're working on in the place you just moved to. You also need to take a 90% pay cut due to this transfer. Imagine excelling in that second place and knowing you're more suited for the challenge that you were initially advertised and deserving of more pay, but the management group thinks you're a lost cause now and won't bring you back to full pay at the place they asked you to move to.

If you wanted to keep working for that company, you'd be insane. That's Jesse's situation. Even thinking that he could be remotely faulted for it is asinine

If your so sure Puljujarvi is an NHLer, then lets say MTL gives up a 2021 5th round pick, which move up one round for each of the following, he signs with MTL, he plays 50 games at the NHL level (or prorated amount if the season is shortened), he scores at a better than .5 pts/gm pace (a 40 point pace). That's an easy 2nd round pick for EDM if Puljujavri can make an NHL roster, it's a 3rd even if he gets hurt. MTL can even throw in a 2020 5th if needed.
12 mai 2020 à 16 h 37
Ban Price trades
Quoting: J2W
If your so sure Puljujarvi is an NHLer, then lets say MTL gives up a 2021 5th round pick, which move up one round for each of the following, he signs with MTL, he plays 50 games at the NHL level (or prorated amount if the season is shortened), he scores at a better than .5 pts/gm pace (a 40 point pace). That's an easy 2nd round pick for EDM if Puljujavri can make an NHL roster, it's a 3rd even if he gets hurt. MTL can even throw in a 2020 5th if needed.

Rental third line forwards cost a 2nd round pick at minimum. I'd expect a player with RFA status to fetch more. Realistically, I'd be asking for a guaranteed 2nd this draft and a 5th round pick with similar conditions on it for next draft.
CD282 a aimé ceci.
12 mai 2020 à 16 h 50
Rental third line forwards cost a 2nd round pick at minimum. I'd expect a player with RFA status to fetch more. Realistically, I'd be asking for a guaranteed 2nd this draft and a 5th round pick with similar conditions on it for next draft.

Pujujarvi isn't an NHL third liner at this point, he is a project prospect playing in Europe. If he is worth the pick it's a 2nd round pick, just with the buyer getting assurance he will be returning to NA. Unless EDM can insure he will sign then there's no point in a team trading a pick from this draft.
12 mai 2020 à 16 h 59
Ban Price trades
Pujujarvi isn't an NHL third liner at this point, he is a project prospect playing in Europe. If he is worth the pick it's a 2nd round pick, just with the buyer getting assurance he will be returning to NA. Unless EDM can insure he will sign then there's no point in a team trading a pick from this draft.

How many times must it be mentioned that Puljujarvi WANTS TO PLAY in the NHL but REFUSES to play in Edmonton
CD282 a aimé ceci.
12 mai 2020 à 17 h 4
How many times must it be mentioned that Puljujarvi WANTS TO PLAY in the NHL but REFUSES to play in Edmonton

Then the 2nd round pick in his return season should be all but in the bank for EDM. A 2nd and a 5th is a good deal for a player that is forcing a teams hand without an impressive NHL history.
13 mai 2020 à 11 h 23
Dubas isnt a genius

Didn't realize that it was EDM and not PJ to blame
13 mai 2020 à 11 h 24
Dubas isnt a genius

Yes he is. Over an 82 game pace he projects to have 31 pts.
13 mai 2020 à 18 h 6
Modifié 13 mai 2020 à 19 h 12
Yes he is. Over an 82 game pace he projects to have 31 pts.

He is playing in Europe. He was an NHL third liner and it can be assumed he will be again, but until he is signed he is just a 22 year old prospect playing in Europe. Also his career pts/gm at the NHL level is 0.27 which is a 22 point pace over 82 games.
13 mai 2020 à 20 h 54
Dubas isnt a genius
He is playing in Europe. He was an NHL third liner and it can be assumed he will be again, but until he is signed he is just a 22 year old prospect playing in Europe. Also his career pts/gm at the NHL level is 0.27 which is a 22 point pace over 82 games.

Did you read my post on Liiga-NHL equivalincies? He is also quite a bit older and more mature then his last NHL game, and that would be the natural progression for a young kid. He likely won't be great, and will probably max out at >50pts in 3-4 yrs but 30 pts this year is a fair guess.
13 mai 2020 à 21 h 1
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,727

One thing to remember about NHLe... it doesn't take into account teammates. Jesse led his team in points, was 4th in the league in points, led the league in shot generation and was among league leaders in CF%, SF% and GF%. Does this mean he projects to only 30 points in every situation? In other words, his NHLe projects to 30 as the top player on his team, yet there's no team in the NHL that doesn't have at least 2-3 guys that score more than 50 every season. Puljujarvi likely does better than 30 given better support.
13 mai 2020 à 21 h 5
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,727

Set as an 18 / 19 and injured 20 year old. A lot of guys don't even get a sniff at the league until they're 20+. I wouldn't put too much stock into his teen scoring rates.
13 mai 2020 à 21 h 8
Did you read my post on Liiga-NHL equivalincies? He is also quite a bit older and more mature then his last NHL game, and that would be the natural progression for a young kid. He likely won't be great, and will probably max out at >50pts in 3-4 yrs but 30 pts this year is a fair guess.

I did read that post, however I was looking at his history at the NHL level. It's besides the point though, since this conversation was started by me stating he wasn't an NHL 3rd liner and at this point he isn't. Would you trade a 2nd+ for a 22 year old prospect that's currently playing in Europe and projects to maybe be a 3rd liner? Most teams have guys like that in their system already, the only difference is that most of them were picked in later rounds and Puljujarvi was 4OA.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage