Forums/Armchair-GM

31 in 31

Créé par: Widowmaker
Équipe: 2020-21 Canadiens de Montréal
Date de création initiale: 22 avr. 2020
Publié: 7 mai 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
This trade didn’t go over well when I posted my EDM team but as promised, trades are mirrored and no repeat free agents... have a feeling I’ll take a beating today. Couldn’t spot a place they had an obvious glaring need. I suppose getting more goal scoring would help but sell low on Drouin or hope he bounces back? There seems to be a lot of good prospects so nothing drastic besides firming up the defense witH Tanev and a homecoming for Crawford to backup Price.
CBO on Alzner.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
LISTE DE RÉSERVEANSCAP HIT
2975 000 $
3925 000 $
RFAANSCAP HIT
1875 000 $
2875 000 $
46 250 000 $
21 875 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
34 333 333 $
13 500 000 $
13 500 000 $
Transactions
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de CHI
Logo de STL
Logo de MTL
Logo de WSH
Logo de MTL
Logo de ANA
Logo de WPG
Logo de MTL
Logo de FLA
Logo de MTL
Logo de CHI
Logo de OTT
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de CHI
Logo de MTL
Logo de STL
Logo de VGK
Logo de MTL
Logo de OTT
Logo de PHI
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $77 437 142 $0 $2 925 000 $4 062 858 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
3 083 333 $3 083 333 $
C
UFA - 1
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
C
UFA - 2
4 800 000 $4 800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
C
UFA - 1
975 000 $975 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
C, AD, AG
UFA - 1
2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
875 000 $875 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
7 857 143 $7 857 143 $
DD
UFA - 6
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 6
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
RFA - 2
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
UFA - 2
1 875 000 $1 875 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
4 333 333 $4 333 333 $
DD
UFA - 4
875 000 $875 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
4 625 000 $4 625 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
7 mai 2020 à 7 h 53
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 115
This trade only happens if Mtl pick Askarov in the draft. Otherwise Mtl shouldn't trade Primeau. Price is 33 and they don't have a goaltender with at least starter potential behind Price and Primeau
Widowmaker a aimé ceci.
7 mai 2020 à 8 h 16
Démarrer sujet
Potvin Sucks
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 106
Quoting: eddyed24
This trade only happens if Mtl pick Askarov in the draft. Otherwise Mtl shouldn't trade Primeau. Price is 33 and they don't have a goaltender with at least starter potential behind Price and Primeau

Assuming they stay where they are in the draft order (7-9) who do you think they are targeting? Is there a particular position of need? Seems like Lafreniere, Byfield, Stutzle and Drysdale are gone in the top 5. Next group sounds like Holtz, Rossi, Perfetti and Raymond. I would like the Rangers to find a way to get Rossi but I don’t see it happening.
7 mai 2020 à 8 h 27
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 11
Quoting: Widowmaker
Assuming they stay where they are in the draft order (7-9) who do you think they are targeting? Is there a particular position of need? Seems like Lafreniere, Byfield, Stutzle and Drysdale are gone in the top 5. Next group sounds like Holtz, Rossi, Perfetti and Raymond. I would like the Rangers to find a way to get Rossi but I don’t see it happening.

Ya...Rangers will definitely have to trade up to grab him. A lot of scouting reports I've seen online think Rossi may even be NHL ready cause of his strong stature. I thought the Habs had a good shot at him at 8, but its looking more and more like he'll be gone in the top 5....

1. Lafreniere
2. Byfield
3. Stutzle

4. Drysdale
5. Rossi
6. Perfetti

7. Holtz
8. Raymond --- (i'd prefer Holtz or Quinn for the Habs....get another proper gamebreaking scorer)
--- Quinn and Sanderson have been jumping into the top 10 on some scouting reports.

oh ya...and definitely shouldn't trade Primeau for anything less than a bonafide Top 6 or an "A Level" prospect.....and then the Habs draft Askarov.
Widowmaker a aimé ceci.
7 mai 2020 à 9 h 37
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 115
I think Mtl is targeting Sanderson. He's lefthanded with top 4 potential just what the Habs need. On most mock draft I saw he's in the 10-12 position so it's not to risky to take him a few spots before because he fill a need. Askarov might also be a possibility (I wouldn't do it tho) but as I said but they'll have to trade Primeau at some point. The other choice is take the best player available so between Perfetti, Lundell, Rossi.
7 mai 2020 à 14 h 25
Evans truther
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,432
Oh I hope they don't go with Sanderson simply because at 8th he's definitely not the best player on the board. Pretty sure Rossi falls outside the top 10 because he's the smallest prospect in the first round and sadly I see Holtz going early because he's just the best natural goal scorer this year (A team like New Jersey makes a ton of sense, with not much depth on the right side I'm convinced they take him at 6).
My guess is Raymond's our pick. The interesting fact about him that I love is that he's a left winger but shoots right! For a shooter player like him it gives an offensive advantage for easy, quick release one timers.
7 mai 2020 à 14 h 26
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,240
Quoting: ColonelX
Oh I hope they don't go with Sanderson simply because at 8th he's definitely not the best player on the board. Pretty sure Rossi falls outside the top 10 because he's the smallest prospect in the first round and sadly I see Holtz going early because he's just the best natural goal scorer this year (A team like New Jersey makes a ton of sense, with not much depth on the right side I'm convinced they take him at 6).
My guess is Raymond's our pick. The interesting fact about him that I love is that he's a left winger but shoots right! For a shooter player like him it gives an offensive advantage for easy, quick release one timers.

I think this is the year they go with BPA.

2018 they drafted almost all centermen and 2019 they drafted almost all defenders

Our cupboards are stacked. I think this is the year we just draft based on best available regardless of position.
7 mai 2020 à 14 h 31
Evans truther
Quoting: HabsForEver
I think this is the year they go with BPA.

2018 they drafted almost all centermen and 2019 they drafted almost all defenders

Our cupboards are stacked. I think this is the year we just draft based on best available regardless of position.

Pretty sure they'll target RD and LW in this draft but their first rounder will be a BPA and Timmins already gave hints that they'll do so.
7 mai 2020 à 14 h 44
Modifié 7 mai 2020 à 14 h 53

Rossi is small....but he's THICK. 5'9" and 185lbs. Dominating the CHL this year too.

I can see the Habs getting Raymond as well because of his dropping stock...I won't complain as he was slotted in the top 5 in earlier scouting reports. My only concern is that apparently he's more of a PLAYMAKER than a finisher. I'd like to see more of a gamebreaking Goalscorer to go along w/ Caufield. .... but in the end, if he ends up as a TOP LINE Winger or Elite Playmaker, I won't be complaining.

And Sanderson...I agree the Habs shouldn't go for him. Definitely hearing he can be proper Top 4 LHD. But the Habs have SOOOO many LHD prospects right now.
- Romanov
- Harris
- Norlinder
- Struble
--- throw Mete in there too.

Biggest Needs for Habs:
1. Forward that is a Gamebreaking Scorer / Elite Skill Level
2. Mobile Puck Moving RHD
3. Size w/ Skill

Habs Have Lots of:
1. Bottom 6 Reliable Forwards
2. LHD Prospects
3. Depth Center Prospects (no true #1C yet....KK or Suzuki MAYBE)
4. Goaltending
7 mai 2020 à 14 h 46
Quoting: juuice
Rossi is small....but he's THICK. 5'9" and 185lbs. Dominating the CHL this year too.

I can see the Habs getting Raymond as well...I won't complain as he was slotted in the top 5 in earlier scouting reports. My only concern is that apparently he's more of a PLAYMAKER than a finisher. I'd like to see more of a gamebreaking Goalscorer. .... but in the end, if he ends up as a TOP LINE Winger or Elite Playmaker, I won't be complaining.

That's Caufield. We really need playmakers to create the plays.
7 mai 2020 à 15 h 6
That's Caufield. We really need playmakers to create the plays.

Agreed....but I would argue that we have the playmakers and its much easier to find playmakers. Drouin, Domi, Danault, and even KK and Suzuki are all better known as playmakers than finishers. Arguably, the other proper goalscorers on the team are Tatar and Gally. Goalscorers are at a premium....

how about 2021 Line Up like this.

Tatar - Suzuki - Gally
Drouin - KK - Caufield
Domi - Danault - Armia --- sub in Holtz, Perfetti, or Quinn, in one of those wing spots (Drouin, Domi, Armia).....and you've got a goalscorer on every line with a great playmaker.
7 mai 2020 à 15 h 34
Agreed....but I would argue that we have the playmakers and its much easier to find playmakers. Drouin, Domi, Danault, and even KK and Suzuki are all better known as playmakers than finishers. Arguably, the other proper goalscorers on the team are Tatar and Gally. Goalscorers are at a premium....

how about 2021 Line Up like this.

Tatar - Suzuki - Gally
Drouin - KK - Caufield
Domi - Danault - Armia --- sub in Holtz, Perfetti, or Quinn, in one of those wing spots (Drouin, Domi, Armia).....and you've got a goalscorer on every line with a great playmaker.

I don't see Tatar coming back to be honest. He's going to want a long term contract and close to a 3 million dollar raise if he plays next season like he did this season. but it does look good.
7 mai 2020 à 15 h 46
Evans truther

I can see the Habs getting Raymond as well because of his dropping stock...I won't complain as he was slotted in the top 5 in earlier scouting reports. My only concern is that apparently he's more of a PLAYMAKER than a finisher. I'd like to see more of a gamebreaking Goalscorer to go along w/ Caufield. .... but in the end, if he ends up as a TOP LINE Winger or Elite Playmaker, I won't be complaining.

That's why I stated "sadly I see Holtz going early" as i think he's the perfect fit for Montreal this year. If he's gone are you reaching on Quinn, Zary or Perrault because we really need a sniper? You and I know that's a no and it comes down to the BPA. Raymond stocks dipped because he hasn't dominated as much in the pro league as others would've liked so this selection will come with concerns but skill wise he'd be the best player left on the board. The darkhorse is Holloway, I could see Bergevin getting him cause he's playing in Wisconsin with Caufield and they'd build a connection even before coming pros next year. He wouldn't be the "wow" pick but he's got good size and made a good impact on the Badgers last year, he could be a safe floor kinda guy.
8 mai 2020 à 7 h 29
Modifié 8 mai 2020 à 7 h 43
That's why I stated "sadly I see Holtz going early" as i think he's the perfect fit for Montreal this year. If he's gone are you reaching on Quinn, Zary or Perrault because we really need a sniper? You and I know that's a no and it comes down to the BPA. Raymond stocks dipped because he hasn't dominated as much in the pro league as others would've liked so this selection will come with concerns but skill wise he'd be the best player left on the board. The darkhorse is Holloway, I could see Bergevin getting him cause he's playing in Wisconsin with Caufield and they'd build a connection even before coming pros next year. He wouldn't be the "wow" pick but he's got good size and made a good impact on the Badgers last year, he could be a safe floor kinda guy.

Definitely intriguing to go with a Caufield teammate.....I don't know much about him. But don't discount Quinn. Granted I haven't watch him at all....but Craig Button had him ranked even higher than Rossi or Raymond on his final rankings in March. Called him "the best goalscorer in the draft"...and at 6' & 180lbs brings some more size than the others...except for Holtz.

Agreed that at 8th, the Habs SHOULD prolly go with BPA....unless they REALLY know something about Quinn, Zary or Perrault......Lapierre might be in the mix too if they're confident about his concussion issues....or if they drop in the draft frown

Let's hope the Habs can jump up......
ColonelX a aimé ceci.
8 mai 2020 à 7 h 40
I don't see Tatar coming back to be honest. He's going to want a long term contract and close to a 3 million dollar raise if he plays next season like he did this season. but it does look good.

Tatar is on a $5.3m contract, 20-30goals and 50-70pts is a ceiling projection. If he's asking $8-8.5m as you suggest, I COMPLETELY agree that there is no way the Habs can sign him at 31yrs old. Pacioretty signed a 4yr $7m contract with Vegas and he's also 31....and a perennial 30+ goalscorer.

I also feel that GMs are starting to learn their lessons on "I'm going to pay you for what you CAN do for us, not what you HAVE done".

I'm no GM, but my suggestion, would be the $6-6.5m range....for 4 years (3 if possible...), that'll take him to 34-35yrs. He could still bang out a couple of one year deals on a 35+ contract if he's still producing.
(His current contract was 4 years at $5.3)

Anything above $6.5....I agree it'll be time to move on. But I hate giving up goalscorers......
8 mai 2020 à 9 h 52
Evans truther
Lapierre might be in the mix too if they're confident about his concussion issues

If I had money to put I'd say he's this year's Veleno. Except if a team already has medical evidence of his full on recovery I don't see a team taking him top 20 maybe even 25 with this deep draft year.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage