4. Choix de 3e ronde en 2020 (WSH)
Détails additionnels:
Armia
MTL
  1. Lavoie, Raphael
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (EDM)
Détails additionnels:
Received Thomas Tatar at the deadline 2020-21
The pick turn into a first round if Edmonton get to the Final.
EDM
    Tomas Tatar at the deadline 2021
    MTL
      Seattle pick Lehkonen
      MTL
      1. Légaré, Nathan
      2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2021 (PIT)
      Détails additionnels:
      Jeff Petry at the deadline 2020-21
      PIT
      Rachats de contrats
      Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de CHI
      Logo de STL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de ANA
      Logo de WPG
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de FLA
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de CHI
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de PIT
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de CHI
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de STL
      Logo de VGK
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de PHI
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de EDM
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
      2283 000 000 $77 857 203 $597 561 $537 500 $5 142 797 $
      Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
      Perfetti, Cole
      925 000 $925 000 $
      Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
      863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance537 500 $$538K)
      C
      UFA - 1
      925 000 $925 000 $
      AG, AD
      UFA - 2
      5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
      AG, AD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 2
      3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
      C
      UFA - 1
      7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
      AD, AG
      UFA - 6
      5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
      C, AD
      UFA - 1
      5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
      C
      UFA - 6
      Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
      5 166 666 $5 166 666 $
      C, AG, AD
      NTC
      UFA - 4
      1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
      C, AG
      UFA - 2
      1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
      C
      UFA - 1
      3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
      AG, AD
      UFA - 2
      Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
      7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
      DG/DD
      UFA - 2
      7 857 143 $7 857 143 $
      DD
      UFA - 5
      10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
      G
      NMC
      UFA - 5
      925 000 $925 000 $
      DG
      RFA - 1
      1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
      DD
      UFA - 1
      880 833 $880 833 $
      G
      RFA - 1
      1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
      DG/DD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 1
      1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
      DD
      RFA - 1
      Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
      925 000 $925 000 $
      DG/DD
      UFA - 1
      1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
      C, AG, AD
      UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
      • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
      4 mai 2020 à 13 h 0
      Jmcp21
      Rejoint: avr. 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 45
      Pretty sure it's a no from TB.
      aedoran et DirtyDangle a aimé ceci.
      4 mai 2020 à 13 h 3
      Démarrer sujet
      Banni
      Rejoint: juin 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 1,433
      Quoting: Jmcp

Have you taken a look at their cap situation? They are completely screwed for next season. They need to moved at least 5 millions, expect the ufa to take extreme discounts and run on a 20 man roster. All their big salary are coming with Nmc and Ntc so moving one of them won’t be that easy.
      4 mai 2020 à 13 h 4
      Rejoint: déc. 2017
      Mentions "j'aime": 11,990

and a big one at that.
      4 mai 2020 à 13 h 8
      Démarrer sujet
      Banni
      Quoting: aedoran
      and a big one at that.

Maybe you have a better solution for Tampa. With no bullshat cbo and a cap at 81,5. With almost every player who have significant salary got Clause to their deal. Explain me how they would done it?
      4 mai 2020 à 13 h 14
      retired
      Rejoint: avr. 2020
      Mentions "j'aime": 4,761
      jersey, ottawa, la, jets, and wings all have a boat load of cap space to eat salary and have a spot for sergachev. i think tampa would rather send him west than to an in-division competitor.
      4 mai 2020 à 13 h 30
      Mentions "j'aime": 1,082
      Feel jets fans offer better to grab sergachev and eat some cap can’t see edm taking that deal either.
      4 mai 2020 à 13 h 33
      Démarrer sujet
      Banni
      Quoting: Cheddamonkey37
      Feel jets fans offer better to grab sergachev and eat some cap can’t see edm taking that deal either.

Gourde would need to waive is trade close and that very unlikely is wife is from Montreal i doubt that she would be very enthousiaste to move to Winnipeg or Edmonton. Those aren’t the most appealing city to olay around the league.Bot i would be interested to see what kind of offer you could submit.
      4 mai 2020 à 13 h 36
      Jmcp21
      Quoting: Sebybbq
      Have you taken a look at their cap situation? They are completely screwed for next season. They need to moved at least 5 millions, expect the ufa to take extreme discounts and run on a 20 man roster. All their big salary are coming with Nmc and Ntc so moving one of them won’t be that easy.

I get your point, but they will sort it out without giving Sergachev for free like you basically suggest. They'll find a way like they always do. They will probably negociate something with guys like Gourde, Killorn, Johnson and Palat. At least two of em will leave (yeah even with their NTCs.)
      MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
      4 mai 2020 à 13 h 52
      Démarrer sujet
      Banni
      I get your point, but they will sort it out without giving Sergachev for free like you basically suggest. They'll find a way like they always do. They will probably negociate something with guys like Gourde, Killorn, Johnson and Palat. At least two of em will leave (yeah even with their NTCs.)

For free? They get Armia who is extremely valuable and exactly what they would look for at the trade deadline this year. Mete is 22 and have been more then good since is Nhl debut. Struble is one of our best Prospect. And the second pick is 39th overall. That not like they aren’t getting anything back considering they part ways with 7 millions in cap space that is a decent
      4 mai 2020 à 13 h 52
      Gourde would need to waive is trade close and that very unlikely is wife is from Montreal i doubt that she would be very enthousiaste to move to Winnipeg or Edmonton. Those aren’t the most appealing city to olay around the league.Bot i would be interested to see what kind of offer you could submit.

Meant I don’t think edm would do ur mtl deal
      4 mai 2020 à 14 h 5
      Démarrer sujet
      Banni
      Meant I don’t think edm would do ur mtl deal

They don’t really had cap soace to doiing it withojt sending any salary back! The pus’ose of the trade for Tampa is to get rid of 7 millions without gaining any. There not a lot of team that can afford it next season ans most of them are probably not a good destination for a Players who want to win.
      4 mai 2020 à 14 h 7
      They don’t really had cap soace to doiing it withojt sending any salary back! The pus’ose of the trade for Tampa is to get rid of 7 millions without gaining any. There not a lot of team that can afford it next season ans most of them are probably not a good destination for a Players who want to win.

Haha yes I understand what u were trying to do with the Tampa trade.. I don’t think edm would wanna give up lavoie plus for Tatar
      4 mai 2020 à 14 h 15
      Démarrer sujet
      Banni
      Haha yes I understand what u were trying to do with the Tampa trade.. I don’t think edm would wanna give up lavoie plus for Tatar

He could probably be a very great fit beside Mcdavid on that first line. If they are serious contenders next year i could se them making a big move at the deadline. I have real doubt on Athanasiou is commitment have always been a concern. Had for Tatar he is excellent both end and could provide a much needed winger for Mcdavid. Sure Lavoie is a good prospect but he isn’t near Nhl ready for at least 2-3 season and he is not likely to have a big impact right away. But that is hypothetical, maybe the Oilers will have a down season next year, but i doubt it with Tippet as a head coach they might be a real cup contender next year. But like i said he probably will be tired of Athanasiou by November and Tatar is exactly the players Tippett love to have in is line up. Holland drafted him to so the connection is from long time ago.
      4 mai 2020 à 14 h 21
      Jmcp21
      For free? They get Armia who is extremely valuable and exactly what they would look for at the trade deadline this year. Mete is 22 and have been more then good since is Nhl debut. Struble is one of our best Prospect. And the second pick is 39th overall. That not like they aren’t getting anything back considering they part ways with 7 millions in cap space that is a decent

I get that, And I'm generally the first guy to tempered people on Sergachev, and I'm a big fan of Struble. Still, there is absolutely no way TB do this, they will move so many pieces before Sergachev.
      4 mai 2020 à 14 h 29
      Démarrer sujet
      Banni
      I get that, And I'm generally the first guy to tempered people on Sergachev, and I'm a big fan of Struble. Still, there is absolutely no way TB do this, they will move so many pieces before Sergachev.

They don’t have many choice out there. There possibly less the 10 team that can absorb 5 millions without gaving any salary back, and on those team probably half of them players win’t likely accept to be moved. Tampa will loose some assets no mather what. Players with a full Ntc have pretty much the power to decide where he want to be moved. Tampa bay here have not much leverage onnthe situation. They are more likely to accept a deal they don’t like. And they will probably loose one of Sergachev, Cernak, McDonagh or Cal Foote to the Seattle draft the following year. Sunce Hedman and only 2 of those three can be protected. I have been on Tampa case for a long moment now and no mather how inlook at it they are screwed badly
      4 mai 2020 à 16 h 53
      He could probably be a very great fit beside Mcdavid on that first line. If they are serious contenders next year i could se them making a big move at the deadline. I have real doubt on Athanasiou is commitment have always been a concern. Had for Tatar he is excellent both end and could provide a much needed winger for Mcdavid. Sure Lavoie is a good prospect but he isn’t near Nhl ready for at least 2-3 season and he is not likely to have a big impact right away. But that is hypothetical, maybe the Oilers will have a down season next year, but i doubt it with Tippet as a head coach they might be a real cup contender next year. But like i said he probably will be tired of Athanasiou by November and Tatar is exactly the players Tippett love to have in is line up. Holland drafted him to so the connection is from long time ago.

It’s fair value but I just don’t see edm as a contender for atleast 2 years still so I’d think going in on Tatar just doesn’t make sense for them but who knows maybe they make a splash this off season/trade deadline...
      Pharow a aimé ceci.
      4 mai 2020 à 18 h 37
      Rejoint: avr. 2020
      Mentions "j'aime": 32
      Yeah, so Sergachev and Gourde for Mr Mete, a prospect and some later picks? Seems legit
      4 mai 2020 à 18 h 53
      Démarrer sujet
      Banni
      Quoting: Eldoser
      Yeah, so Sergachev and Gourde for Mr Mete, a prospect and some later picks? Seems legit

Some later pick ?? A 39th overall pick and another top 100 pick is later pick ??
      I not sure what you are implying here.
      4 mai 2020 à 21 h 14
      Rejoint: juill. 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 551
      Tampa declines, the value isn't that far off perhaps but Tampa isn't moving Sergachev for 2 prospects/lottery tickets and a dman weaker than Serg. If Tampa was still 2 to 3 years away from being a top contender than I could see it, now though, not a chance. Tampa and many teams have convinced players to waive NTC's, so if there is no cbo, still a better chance Tampa negotiates a deal with one of Gourde or Johnson to be traded than trading a key rfa or having someone accept an OS. Tampa trades Killorn, moves one of Gourde/Johnson, trades Paquette and possibly moves Coburn and they can definitely manage a 22 player roster that is still a top level contender. With Tampa being in the heart of their contending window they aren't moving key top 4 dmen or top 6 F for mostly futures.
      4 mai 2020 à 21 h 28
      Démarrer sujet
      Banni
      Quoting: JTBF81
      Tampa declines, the value isn't that far off perhaps but Tampa isn't moving Sergachev for 2 prospects/lottery tickets and a dman weaker than Serg. If Tampa was still 2 to 3 years away from being a top contender than I could see it, now though, not a chance. Tampa and many teams have convinced players to waive NTC's, so if there is no cbo, still a better chance Tampa negotiates a deal with one of Gourde or Johnson to be traded than trading a key rfa or having someone accept an OS. Tampa trades Killorn, moves one of Gourde/Johnson, trades Paquette and possibly moves Coburn and they can definitely manage a 22 player roster that is still a top level contender. With Tampa being in the heart of their contending window they aren't moving key top 4 dmen or top 6 F for mostly futures.

Then they will lose both to offer sheet and they will see their Cup window fade away slowly! A like that scenario.
      4 mai 2020 à 21 h 41
      Then they will lose both to offer sheet and they will see their Cup window fade away slowly! A like that scenario.

Sure they will...since so many OS get thrown around and accepted, 1 whole one in 7 years, wow! Keep dreaming Serg is returning to Montreal on a deal Tampa doesn't need nor want. When he and Cirelli sign their bridges and keeps Tampa on moving status quo, I'll remember this post, good luck in trying to fleece someone else and maybe getting 3rd or a wild card next year.
      4 mai 2020 à 21 h 53
      Démarrer sujet
      Banni
      Sure they will...since so many OS get thrown around and accepted, 1 whole one in 7 years, wow! Keep dreaming Serg is returning to Montreal on a deal Tampa doesn't need nor want. When he and Cirelli sign their bridges and keeps Tampa on moving status quo, I'll remember this post, good luck in trying to fleece someone else and maybe getting 3rd or a wild card next year.

And when you lose both of them i get wash up in 4 games again! I will be the first one to congrats yourself. Now move on smart boy.
      5 mai 2020 à 0 h 6
      And when you lose both of them i get wash up in 4 games again! I will be the first one to congrats yourself. Now move on smart boy.

Enjoy missing the playoffs, again! You'll never get Serg back, you'll be waiting a while to congratulate me on losing both of them, so sorry. Maybe learn a little about how Tampa runs their organization and handles their contracts, then maybe you can post something that makes sense, and not just fantasies for a non contending team to weaken a division rival, until then enjoy your delusions!
      5 mai 2020 à 0 h 25
      Démarrer sujet
      Banni
      Enjoy missing the playoffs, again! You'll never get Serg back, you'll be waiting a while to congratulate me on losing both of them, so sorry. Maybe learn a little about how Tampa runs their organization and handles their contracts, then maybe you can post something that makes sense, and not just fantasies for a non contending team to weaken a division rival, until then enjoy your delusions!

Yeah like giving Ntc and Nmc to all their players or have 74 millions commited to 13 players. Thats seem like oustanding management. So maybe when you learn about real management you will learn not to post non sense like pretending Tampa is well run. Keep leaving in wonderland Smart boy. How many Cup Montreal have win?? Yes exactly and boum chakalaka you ve been served et bam il se le lest faites peter. Et hop dans les dents.
      5 mai 2020 à 6 h 21
      Modifié 5 mai 2020 à 12 h 25 par F50marco
      Yeah like giving Ntc and Nmc to all their players or have 74 millions commited to 13 players. Thats seem like oustanding management. So maybe when you learn about real management you will learn not to post non sense like pretending Tampa is well run. Keep leaving in wonderland Smart boy. How many Cup Montreal have win?? Yes exactly and boum chakalaka you ve been served et bam il se le lest faites peter. Et hop dans les dents.

Again with your pitiful attempt to make it seem like Tampa is doomed. Don't worry poor Montreal fan, we've heard it all before with other players that were "guaranteed" to leave Tampa for the $ and look at that, they all remain a member of the Lightning. The ntcs were given to help facilitate the deals and have these guys take less on their contracts to remain here. All the contracts have proved at least solid value, so overall the Bolts have managed things quite well. Pretty classic calling Tampa a poorly run organization with who you have as GM lol. Oh no, here comes the we have more cups boasting, yeah with quite a few won when the league had 6-18 teams, in the last 40 years you have 2 whole Cups, haven't won since '93 and haven't been to the SCF since then either, yep, a real powerhouse. Too bad people think your trade doesn't work for Tampa, because guess what, it doesn't for where Tampa is at in their window. The few trades on here for Serg or Cirelli that are actually even reasonable are trades where Tampa gets comparably skilled players back and the poster makes the #'s work. Tampa will recoup picks with Killorn and possibly one of Gourde/Johnson, but a team looking to win in the next 2-3 years is never trading a rising young dman with a very high ceiling plus a F who has averaged ~50 points a year in his career for 2 picks that are highly likely to never see NHL ice(and even if they do, 3 years from now at best), a dman that would be 3rd pairing and a decent prospect that could be alright, but is still quite a ways out from helping Tampa. You can try to spin it all you want, the trade is not great for Tampa given where they are at.

Répondre
      To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
      Question:
      Options:
      Ajouter une option
      Soumettre le sondage