TOR
TOR
TOR
DAL
TOR
TOR
TOR
TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS BONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $80 417 199 $0 $2 100 000 $1 082 801 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Hall, Taylor
8 500 000 $
AG
UFA
TOR
Matthews, Auston
11 634 000 $
C
UFA - 4
TOR
Hyman, Zach
2 250 000 $
AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 1
TOR
Nylander, William
6 962 366 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
TOR
Tavares, John
11 000 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 5
CHI
Nylander, Alexander
863 333 $
AD, AG
RFA - 1
TOR
Mikheyev, Ilya
1 500 000 $
AG, AD
RFA
TOR
Kerfoot, Alexander
3 500 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 3
TOR
Kapanen, Kasperi
3 200 000 $
AD
RFA - 2
Maroon, Patrick
1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA
TOR
Spezza, Jason
700 000 $
C, AD
UFA
TOR
Korshkov, Yegor
925 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
TOR
Gauthier, Frédérik
800 000 $
C
RFA
TOR
Barabanov, Alexander
925 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
TOR
Rielly, Morgan
5 000 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 2
NYR
Fox, Adam
925 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
TOR
Andersen, Frederik
5 000 000 $
G
NTC
UFA - 1
TOR
Muzzin, Jake
5 625 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
DeMelo, Dylan
3 500 000 $
DD
UFA
TOR
Campbell, Jack
1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 2
TOR
Sandin, Rasmus
894 167 $
DG
RFA - 2
TOR
Holl, Justin
2 000 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 3
TOR
Liljegren, Timothy
863 333 $
DD
RFA - 2

Unités spéciales

Avantage numérique 1
Hall, T.
Tavares, J.
Nylander, W.
Rielly, M.
Matthews, A.
Avantage numérique 2
Hyman, Z.
Spezza, J.
Nylander, A.
Kapanen, K.
Fox, A.
Infériorité numérique 1
Hyman, Z.
Kapanen, K.
Muzzin, J.
, .
Infériorité numérique 2
Kerfoot, A.
Mikheyev, I.
Rielly, M.
Fox, A.

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
3 mai à 11 h 14
Rejoint: jun 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 110
Leafs on the Rangers and Hawks trades
3 mai à 11 h 21
Rejoint: mar 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 610
Adding Fox is intriguing, but definitely not to play Reilly. Reilly needs a solid stay at home partner - think Karlsson and Methot. And as much as this idea is intriguing, I think you may get some window dressing Marner. Play Fox with Muzzin, and it might be interesting.

The Nylander deal is neither here nor there, but he wouldn't be in the top 6 at all. Kappy would move up.

Where is Dermott?

Johnsson is whatever. He is moving.

Overall, I see a weakened forward unit and a blueline that is marginally better at keeping the puck out of the net. So, in conclusion, no as much as adding Fox is interesting. Just not enough defensive improvement to justify the move and offset the loss in offense. Not sure the Rangers do it either just based on the contact.
3 mai à 11 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Leafs
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,362
Quoting: swinny
Adding Fox is intriguing, but definitely not to play Reilly. Reilly needs a solid stay at home partner - think Karlsson and Methot. And as much as this idea is intriguing, I think you may get some window dressing Marner. Play Fox with Muzzin, and it might be interesting.

The Nylander deal is neither here nor there, but he wouldn't be in the top 6 at all. Kappy would move up.

Where is Dermott?

Overall, I see a weakened forward unit and a blueline that is marginally better at keeping the puck out of the net. So, in conclusion, no as much as adding Fox is interesting. Just not enough defensive improvement to justify the move and offset the loss in offense. Not sure the Rangers do it either just based on the contact.

I meant to trade Dermott for picks. From what I hear fox is also very, very good defensively so that's why I put him with rielly, but the pairings can be mixed around as needed. Kapanen is better no doubt, but A. Nylander needs a fresh start, so I thought maybe by playing with his brother and a great mentor in tavares, the leafs might be able to get his career back on track. And yeah I'm not sure which team says no because of the contract, but I just find it interesting and somewhat feasible.
3 mai à 11 h 42
Quoting: leafs101
I meant to trade Dermott for picks. From what I hear fox is also very, very good defensively so that's why I put him with rielly, but the pairings can be mixed around as needed. Kapanen is better no doubt, but A. Nylander needs a fresh start, so I thought maybe by playing with his brother and a great mentor in tavares, the leafs might be able to get his career back on track. And yeah I'm not sure which team says no because of the contract, but I just find it interesting and somewhat feasible.

It is interesting..... particularily long term when you think Reilly, Sandin, Fox and Liligren. Could be a helluva top 4. Get the long term thinking. Feasible? That's a debate. But interesting? Don't see many Leafs fans that would complain about that future top 4.
3 mai à 11 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Leafs
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,362
It is interesting..... particularily long term when you think Reilly, Sandin, Fox and Liligren. Could be a helluva top 4. Get the long term thinking. Feasible? That's a debate. But interesting? Don't see many Leafs fans that would complain about that future top 4.

yeah I'd do it in a heartbeat, and NYR still has a good right side without him. Whether they do it or not, I don't know. And I know plenty of leafs fans would hesitate to give up Marner as well.
3 mai à 11 h 56
Marner Stan Account
Rejoint: sep 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,369

Where is Dermott?

Fox is excellent defensively.
3 mai à 11 h 57
Marner Stan Account
Quoting: leafs101
yeah I'd do it in a heartbeat, and NYR still has a good right side without him. Whether they do it or not, I don't know. And I know plenty of leafs fans would hesitate to give up Marner as well.

I heard on Re-edit that every GM across the league is sick & tired of Marner’s antics, they want nothing to do with him. So basically there’s no chance he gets moved. https://www.reddit.com/r/leafs/comments/g8fnuo/mitch_marner_is_the_heartbeat_of_the_current/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
3 mai à 11 h 59
Quoting: MitchMarnerElite
Fox is excellent defensively.

Still not the guy I would play with Reilly. Has too much offensive skill for that. In this scenario: i play with Muzzin.

Spreads it out.
3 mai à 12 h 07
Marner Stan Account
Still not the guy I would play with Reilly. Has too much offensive skill for that. In this scenario: i play with Muzzin.

Spreads it out.

Well that would work as well but I was thinking have Muzzin-DeMelo as your shutdown pairing against other teams’ top players.
3 mai à 12 h 11
Quoting: MitchMarnerElite
Well that would work as well but I was thinking have Muzzin-DeMelo as your shutdown pairing against other teams’ top players.

If Fox is that good defensively, he would donthe job as well. Flip side is any team worth their salt will make sure their blueline is familiar with each other kn some level. Muzzin-Fox for 58 minutes..... Muzzin - DeMelo for 2.
3 mai à 12 h 20
Rejoint: jun 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,560

Where is Dermott?

Fox is really good defensively, the only rookie d man particularly close to his defensive impact was Marino

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Supprimer une option
Soumettre le sondage