Forums/Fauteuil - DG

Few moves

Créé par: Pharow
Équipe: 2020-21 Blues de St-Louis
Date de création initiale: 19 avr. 2020
Publié: 19 avr. 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Get rid of 10 millions so they can keep Their Captain.
With the extension of Scandela and Perunovich who is coming in a near futur Dunn become a expendable.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
21 250 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
79 000 000 $
11 400 000 $
Transactions
STL
  1. Mete, Victor [Droits de RFA]
  2. Weal, Jordan
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2020 (MTL)
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de MTL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de CAR
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2282 000 000 $71 508 848 $306 349 $425 000 $10 491 152 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
5 350 000 $5 350 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 875 000 $1 875 000 $
C
UFA - 3
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AD
NTC
UFA - 3
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
C, AG
NTC
UFA - 8
758 333 $758 333 $
AD
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
C, AD
UFA - 1
1 475 000 $1 475 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 3
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 275 000 $3 275 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 7
4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
G
UFA - 1
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 7
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 375 000 $1 375 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
C, AD, AG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
19 avr. 2020 à 20 h 48
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20,724
Quoting: BluesBandit
Sundqvist is only a year older and I'm not convinced Kerfoot is better. Kerfoot is definitely more skilled but we don't need another center and Sundqvist's ability to play RW/great penalty kill/forecheck is what makes him so valuable to the Blues.

true if kerfoot could only rw lul lw is his best wing.
19 avr. 2020 à 20 h 50
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: Sebybbq
Your argument about adjusting to a new team is completely ridicule. Tomas Tatar have seem is production rise with is new team, same for Scheen in St-Louis. A guy’s like J.T. Miller have exceeded expectations, Burakowsky in Colorado there plenty of examples of player having instant success with a new team. The main reason Kerfoot production drop is that he doesn’t seem much Powerplay time. He had 17 and 16 Powerplay point in is first 2 season in Colorado. Is 5 on 5 production always been very average. Kerfoot is a nice depth players but he isnt anything special and clearly not a better option at 4th line duty’s then Sundqvist. Sundqvist is big, strong, defend very well, can play Pk and is very effective at 5 vs 5 exactly what a 4th line center need to be.

did u not read my post i said points can rise or fall. Some players have transfered teams and have not done well others have moved and were instant hits. In the leafs case kerfoots point totals fell but next season with the adjustment period over it should rise back to its normal totals. If sunqvist is that valued by the blues that good for him I was seeing what it would take to get him as the contract would be the main focus of the trade. But if blues fans feel he isnt going i am okay with that. he was option 2 on my trade list for a cheaper center option 1 was already approved and option 3 would be better defensively.
19 avr. 2020 à 20 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,433
Quoting: BluesBandit
Sundqvist is only a year older and I'm not convinced Kerfoot is better. Kerfoot is definitely more skilled but we don't need another center and Sundqvist's ability to play RW/great penalty kill/forecheck is what makes him so valuable to the Blues.

Absolutely i totally agree! Kerfoot have been use in a different role and haven’t been outstanding at it. Is 5 on 5 play and production have been less then average. Kerfoot doesn’t bring the physicality or grits that Sundqvist gave the Blues. Good 4th line player are really though to get and with the Blues needing to win now, he was a major factor last year in their cup run and they will need him again if they want to make another run at the cup
19 avr. 2020 à 21 h 1
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,433
Quoting: aadoyle
did u not read my post i said points can rise or fall. Some players have transfered teams and have not done well others have moved and were instant hits. In the leafs case kerfoots point totals fell but next season with the adjustment period over it should rise back to its normal totals. If sunqvist is that valued by the blues that good for him I was seeing what it would take to get him as the contract would be the main focus of the trade. But if blues fans feel he isnt going i am okay with that.

The facts that a player production drop doesn’t mean he doesn’t do well. Here in the case of Kerfoot is production won’t rise to 40 point if he doesn’t get is fair share of powerplay time. He is on the same pace that he was in Colorado at 5 on 5. The only difference in this year production is the Powerplay point drop. He had 17 and 16 powerplay point in is two season in Colorado with a regular spot on the powerplay. It’s very unlikely that he post over 40 point again without having powerplay time in Toronto.
19 avr. 2020 à 21 h 4
Good Opinion Haver
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 926
Quoting: STLBlues17
No disrespect, but trading Dunn would be stupid af. Guy has destroyed every matchup he’s gotten the last two seasons and will likely be pretty cheap to keep around for the next two seasons. Might get hate for this, but I’d way rather have 23 year old Dunn making 2.8 million, than 30 year old Pietrangelo making 9. Of course, I’d rather have both than Justin Faulk.

Quoting: Sebybbq
But it’s possibly the way that Armstrong want to go. I don’t think he can afford to lose Pietrangelo with the team he have right now. The Blues can be a cup contender for the next 4-5 years. They have a good mix of veteran and young players. Guy like Pietrangelo, Faulk, Scheen, Tarasenko, Perron, Schwartz and O’reilly are in their prime year. Loosing a defenseman like Pietrangelo (who by the way could easily won the conn smythe) would be very bad for them short term.
I see you’re point with Dunn but the cup window is now can’t see any scenario that Armstrong doesn’t resign Pietrangelo.

Except that doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Dunn will be cheap versus his production since he's an RFA and other than Scandella he's our only legitimate LHD, and I would argue our only real good one. Even if his ice time has dropped (a whole half a minute per game! Call the police!) we have way more redundant forwards than defenseman right now.

Also, anyone saying Pietrangelo should have won the Conn Smythe clearly only watched the finals. He was solid the whole time but only was "MVP" level good in the Boston series. He was maybe third, probably fourth in line for it after O'Reilly, Binnington, and Schwartz who scored more goals than anyone but Couture in the playoffs. Might have even been behind Rask.

I agree that losing Pietrangelo is bad but losing Dunn is also very bad. He's the kind of player you need to keep around to sustain your window. You need to find a way to keep both.
19 avr. 2020 à 21 h 10
Sam
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,188
Quoting: TheEarthmaster
Except that doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Dunn will be cheap versus his production since he's an RFA and other than Scandella he's our only legitimate LHD, and I would argue our only real good one. Even if his ice time has dropped (a whole half a minute per game! Call the police!) we have way more redundant forwards than defenseman right now.

Also, anyone saying Pietrangelo should have won the Conn Smythe clearly only watched the finals. He was solid the whole time but only was "MVP" level good in the Boston series. He was maybe third, probably fourth in line for it after O'Reilly, Binnington, and Schwartz who scored more goals than anyone but Couture in the playoffs. Might have even been behind Rask.

I agree that losing Pietrangelo is bad but losing Dunn is also very bad. He's the kind of player you need to keep around to sustain your window. You need to find a way to keep both.

I thought it should’ve been Schwartz mostly because O’Reilly got shelled in the Dallas series. Parayko or Pietrangelo were hood options as well though.
Pharow a aimé ceci.
19 avr. 2020 à 21 h 32
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 653
If there are blues fans I am wondering what is Oskar Sundqvist worth. Thinking of a trade with him and want to hear from blue fans what his worth would be

Sunny's value to the Blues is likely much higher than his figures would be to another team. He is the heart and soul of the penalty kill, makes the third/fourth lines dangerous, and has the flexibility of playing both center and RW. It would take an overpayment to pry Sunny away from the Blues. What a steal that was from the Penguins!
Pharow et mokumboi a aimé ceci.
19 avr. 2020 à 21 h 37
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: rja40
Sunny's value to the Blues is likely much higher than his figures would be to another team. He is the heart and soul of the penalty kill, makes the third/fourth lines dangerous, and has the flexibility of playing both center and RW. It would take an overpayment to pry Sunny away from the Blues. What a steal that was from the Penguins!

the fact the penguins overpaid to add some 4th line toughness is one of hockey's greatest questioins. still reaves can laugh and can claim he was worth a 1st at one point
19 avr. 2020 à 21 h 47
Sicarius
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 214
If there are blues fans I am wondering what is Oskar Sundqvist worth. Thinking of a trade with him and want to hear from blue fans what his worth would be

In 2017-18 he played his first year as a Blue. I couldn’t fathom why the Blues gave him the slightest chance the next year. He went from one of the worst players I’ve ever seen in the NHL to a great support player. He had a great playoff run as well.

He’s not untouchable but he’s locked up for 3 more years @ 2.75m/yr. A team would have to overpay to get him at this point.
20 avr. 2020 à 2 h 23
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 653
Quoting: Sicarius
In 2017-18 he played his first year as a Blue. I couldn’t fathom why the Blues gave him the slightest chance the next year. He went from one of the worst players I’ve ever seen in the NHL to a great support player. He had a great playoff run as well.

He’s not untouchable but he’s locked up for 3 more years @ 2.75m/yr. A team would have to overpay to get him at this point.

I agree. Sunny's growth has been incredible. Makes me like a man like that...a guy who works hard and succeeds.
Pharow et Sicarius a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage