Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: hosh
Publié: 19 avr. 2020 à 15 h 11
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Red Wings de DetroitRed Wings de Detroit
  2. Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaSénateurs d'Ottawa
  3. Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimDucks d'Anaheim
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-#1 unless Yzer was on that white stuff. Though, could do with Stutzle
2Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Sharks de San JoseEither him or Stuetzle.or Alexis if he drops
3Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-^^^
4Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Already got a center, take a dman or winger. Holtz would be my choice for a winger.
5Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Just drafted Turcotte, get someone to play with him. Raymond is an option as well.
6Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Either take Askarov now, or just pray that he will be available at the other pick.
7Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Im pretty sure he can play wing. If he can't, he will.
8Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-woowoo we got another center
9Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Devils might try to trade up, but were rejected by Bowman's big brain.
10Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Coyotes de l'Arizona'Cause they lost Yaroslav, might as well and wing it and take another center, eh?
11Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Good option for Boldy, him or Holloway.
12Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Solid stats, I like him.
13Logo de Predators de Nashville-im getting pretty lazy with descriptions now
14Logo de Panthers de la Floride-Say goodbye to Yandle, say hello to Sandman.
15Logo de Flames de Calgary-Remember how Jankowski didnt log a single point for 27 games? Might want to replace him.
16Logo de Rangers de New York-Marc Staal is older than a rock. (its a joke)
17Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-remember how your whole right defense said bye-bye these past two years? I sure do
18Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New YorkReally solid player, a good project.
19Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Solid numbers.
20Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Maple Leafs de Torontoi dunno
21Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Hurricanes de la CarolineGood stats.
22Logo de Stars de Dallas-just noticed, jack quinn is literally missing on my list, scrolled all the way to the bottom, nothing. prob taken around 10-15, most likely minny
23Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-His real name is Lic Mysak, if you didnt know.
24Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-No need for extra defence, Shea and Nate can carry
25Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de PittsburghYou know, because you lost Zucker, I think it might be a good idea to rep- alright, another defenseman.
26Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-im pretty lazy at this point
27Logo de Capitals de Washington-Good center, going to light it up in the USHL.
28Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Lightning de Tampa BaySolid.
29Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-Probably one of the most underrated in the draft, along with Lukas Reichel.
30Logo de Blues de St-Louis-Best name.
31Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de BostonTook Tracey last year, take a dman this time.
19 avr. 2020 à 15 h 17
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,448
Switch 6&7 so New Jersey gets a sniper
Ottawa should draft Holtz to really complete their forward core and draft a d in next years d heavy draft
Habs also need a sniper, not another small playmaking centre
Leemer a aimé ceci.
19 avr. 2020 à 15 h 44
Fan of the OHL
Mentions "j'aime": 125
Quoting: Howisbergevinstillhere
Switch 6&7 so New Jersey gets a sniper
Ottawa should draft Holtz to really complete their forward core and draft a d in next years d heavy draft
Habs also need a sniper, not another small playmaking centre

I'm with you Bergy - I think if this order comes to mind, the Habs take a somewhat difficult pass on Rossi, and either take Lundell, or jump to Quinn / Holloway or even Jake Sanderson / Kaiden Guhle. Quite honestly, the above is my worst case scenario as I would rather have any of the previous top 7 (except a little reluctant on Drysdale) before making this decision just since Rossi is on the small side.
Lastly like I said before - I'll be surprised if one team puts all their eggs in one basket with Lapierre as their only #1 pick. I think Lapierre will go to a team with multiple picks in the first round like MInny, Rangers, Ottawa or even the ducks at #31
19 avr. 2020 à 15 h 50
Quoting: Leemer
I'm with you Bergy - I think if this order comes to mind, the Habs take a somewhat difficult pass on Rossi, and either take Lundell, or jump to Quinn / Holloway or even Jake Sanderson / Kaiden Guhle. Quite honestly, the above is my worst case scenario as I would rather have any of the previous top 7 (except a little reluctant on Drysdale) before making this decision just since Rossi is on the small side.
Lastly like I said before - I'll be surprised if one team puts all their eggs in one basket with Lapierre as their only #1 pick. I think Lapierre will go to a team with multiple picks in the first round like MInny, Rangers, Ottawa or even the ducks at #31

Completely agree on lapierre.
I’d prefer we pass on Raymond because he is small and a playmaker. Lundell is a centre and I don’t want to give up on kk just yet. Sanderson is nice but we have multiple good d prospects(Romanov,norlinder,Harris,brook etc...) Holloway or Quinn would be perfect as Quinn is a sniper and Holloway is good two way who plays with Caufield in the ncaa and can hit/ is an alpha dog kinda guy
Leemer a aimé ceci.
19 avr. 2020 à 16 h 17
Fan of the OHL
Mentions "j'aime": 125
Quoting: Howisbergevinstillhere
Completely agree on lapierre.
I’d prefer we pass on Raymond because he is small and a playmaker. Lundell is a centre and I don’t want to give up on kk just yet. Sanderson is nice but we have multiple good d prospects(Romanov,norlinder,Harris,brook etc...) Holloway or Quinn would be perfect as Quinn is a sniper and Holloway is good two way who plays with Caufield in the ncaa and can hit/ is an alpha dog kinda guy

After the so called top 4 incl Drysdale , my preference would be Holtz, Perfetti then Raymond as I think given the opportunity with good players Raymond can put the puck in the net - see Elite Prospects scouting.
Howisjulienstillhere a aimé ceci.
19 avr. 2020 à 16 h 23
Quoting: Leemer
After the so called top 4 incl Drysdale , my preference would be Holtz, Perfetti then Raymond as I think given the opportunity with good players Raymond can put the puck in the net - see Elite Prospects scouting.

If your talking about the one guy he’s a moron. How the hell is he a goal scorer. You look at super elite league where he dominated and he had twice the assists as goals. I think Raymond will be good but his size is scary and he has an okay shot that isn’t very consistent.
19 avr. 2020 à 16 h 51
Lets go Buffalo
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 81
Buffalo would rather have Rossi than Perfetti.
19 avr. 2020 à 19 h 8
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,226
WILL CUYLLE is not a first round talent. Theres like 60 players better than him for the sharks to take

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage