Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaSénateurs d'Ottawa
  2. Logo de Red Wings de DetroitRed Wings de Detroit
  3. Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaSénateurs d'Ottawa
18 avr. 2020 à 22 h 54
Fan of the OHL
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 125
Not Bad - Can you explain your high ranking of Will Cuylle - ranked 34th in NA skaters by Central Scouting. Just a size factor? He's had 2 years with Windsor and did not really improve from year 1 to year 2. Similarly Antonio Stranges - I don't understand his high ranking (56th in NA skaters - Luke Evangelista his team mate is ranked higher). Jean-Luc Foudy at 33 - No way - Justin Sourdif is ranked much better than him so the top of your 2nd round is not making much sense
18 avr. 2020 à 23 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 69
Quoting: Leemer
Not Bad - Can you explain your high ranking of Will Cuylle - ranked 34th in NA skaters by Central Scouting. Just a size factor? He's had 2 years with Windsor and did not really improve from year 1 to year 2. Similarly Antonio Stranges - I don't understand his high ranking (56th in NA skaters - Luke Evangelista his team mate is ranked higher). Jean-Luc Foudy at 33 - No way - Justin Sourdif is ranked much better than him so the top of your 2nd round is not making much sense

For me Cuylle just fits the Blues' style of play, so I think of him as a Tom Wilson sort of guy with a little less skill. I do agree that he doesn't have first round skill. Stranges is a Michigan guy (played for Little Caesers) and his skating ability definitely is eye-catching. His offensive production was definitely disappointing this season so I agree that its risky picking him that high, but I think the potential is there. Foudy just seemed like he complemented all of Ottawa's other picks as they used their other picks on Laffy, Byfield, Bordeleau, Ozzy. So I felt like they might want more of a defensive-minded forward. But I agree Sourdif is better offensively for sure.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage