16 avr. 2020 à 15 h 22
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,763
just wondering everyones opinion.
16 avr. 2020 à 16 h 6
get ur corsi up
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,558
I'd have to go with Price and Lundqvist. Just imagine how much better both could of been (especially Price) if the Rangers and Habs were more consistent.
Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.
16 avr. 2020 à 19 h 6
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
Quoting: Daryl
I'd have to go with Price and Lundqvist. Just imagine how much better both could of been (especially Price) if the Rangers and Habs were more consistent.

I agree. And both of them (especially Price) could’ve used a consistent backup goalie that can eat minutes and lessen the game load.
Daryl et SlafCaufZuki a aimé ceci.
17 avr. 2020 à 12 h 6
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 433
In my mind, Price is the most talented goalie of the past decade. But since he has had some injury issues and has played with some bad teams I would think off the top of my head that Lundqvist, Crawford, or Quick probably had the best performance over the past 10 years combined. Bobrovsky, Rinne, Fleury, and Bishop have had some great seasons but not the same kind of sustained dominance.

All that said, I think I looked this up a month or so back and I'm pretty sure Rask has the best stat line over that time period.
17 avr. 2020 à 23 h 48
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,523
Quick b/c of playoff success. Lundqvist, my #2, had better teams in front of him and never won the Cup. Price not so much-he's #3
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage