Publié: 14 avr. 2020 à 12 h 53
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Kings de Los AngelesKings de Los Angeles
  2. Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaSénateurs d'Ottawa
  3. Logo de Devils du New JerseyDevils du New Jersey
14 avr. 2020 à 13 h 44
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 129
Rangers would take Jarvis over Schneider. Rangers need offensive depth over defensive depth especially on the right side.

Love Schneiders old school heavy game though.
jeekin a aimé ceci.
14 avr. 2020 à 16 h 7
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,486
as a Devils fan, sign me up for this. I'll take Gunler or Quinn at 10 over Lundell but Stützle is my favourite player in this class.
jeekin a aimé ceci.
14 avr. 2020 à 16 h 20
Fan of the OHL
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 125
Not a bad first round but:
Antonio Stranges is not a first rounder even one of his teammates like Evangelista is better. Thomas Bordealeau is vastly overrated imo - look how jack Hughes from the USA program floundered. Tyson Foerster should be in the first round Peterka is probably a first rounder
21 avr. 2020 à 12 h 53
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,486
Quoting: Leemer
Not a bad first round but:
Antonio Stranges is not a first rounder even one of his teammates like Evangelista is better. Thomas Bordealeau is vastly overrated imo - look how jack Hughes from the USA program floundered. Tyson Foerster should be in the first round Peterka is probably a first rounder

imagine giving up on Hughes already, Lol. Jack has all the skill in the world and played on an embarrassingly bad team. undersized C coming straight from the US program to the best league in the world, he was guaranteed to struggle in year 1. Bordelau won't be NHL ready for like 3-4 years, they are not even remotely comparable.
21 avr. 2020 à 14 h 22
Fan of the OHL
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 125
Quoting: zyyyp
imagine giving up on Hughes already, Lol. Jack has all the skill in the world and played on an embarrassingly bad team. undersized C coming straight from the US program to the best league in the world, he was guaranteed to struggle in year 1. Bordelau won't be NHL ready for like 3-4 years, they are not even remotely comparable.

You misinterpreted and over reacted to my use of the word floundered on Hughes. He was touted as the next one and is still in development IMO despite the hype associated as an overwhelming #1 draft choice. He will get better no doubt. The point I want to make is the USA development program Scouts overrates it’s prospects relative to the other leagues. If Bordeleau is 3-4 years away from NHL readiness, he doesn’t belong in the first round.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage