SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Capfriendly Player Tournament all people encouraged to vote

14 avr. 2020 à 2 h 43
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,738
256 Player Bracket, Double Elimination. Vote for the player that you like between the 2 given. All players in here are well known players. This is an experiment to see who is the most liked player in the league, not based on skill, but based on who you like more. https://challonge.com/s56iiacw

Please vote if you are interested.
14 avr. 2020 à 9 h 16
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,266
You need an account to vote bro
14 avr. 2020 à 10 h 16
What in tarnation
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 31,448
I voted. This seems fun.
14 avr. 2020 à 10 h 29
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,690
There is a place to post things like this (minus a direct link) and the AGM section is not it. In the forum section there are plenty of appropriate threads to bring something like this up (To my understanding as long as you aren't linking to an outside source directly)

Its all fun and games now but when the AGM section is filled with people posting funny pictures, facebook like posts and links to outside sources, this place will cease to exist. I as a fan of this site hate that idea of that and as a MOD I'm deleting these until people understand to post them in the correct area.
Silkysmooth42 a aimé ceci.
14 avr. 2020 à 14 h 49
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: bsilk18
You need an account to vote bro

Ouch

Quoting: F50marco
There is a place to post things like this (minus a direct link) and the AGM section is not it. In the forum section there are plenty of appropriate threads to bring something like this up (To my understanding as long as you aren't linking to an outside source directly)

Its all fun and games now but when the AGM section is filled with people posting funny pictures, facebook like posts and links to outside sources, this place will cease to exist. I as a fan of this site hate that idea of that and as a MOD I'm deleting these until people understand to post them in the correct area.

What?
14 avr. 2020 à 14 h 52
Quoting: BeastModeUnknown
Ouch

What?

What don't you understand?
Silkysmooth42 a aimé ceci.
14 avr. 2020 à 14 h 59
Démarrer sujet

you made the dramatic comment of this will cease to exist if you let links in
14 avr. 2020 à 15 h 3
Banni

Hes right lol, it got moved

You are right bro lol, they moved it to forums
14 avr. 2020 à 15 h 12
Démarrer sujet

I know that he's a moderator, bud. I'm just understanding the over dramatic line. "If we let links in this site would cease to exist."
over dramatic line.
14 avr. 2020 à 15 h 15

Ugghh. Im the one who moved it guys...... I decided to not delete it since there was interest in it and Im not trying to kill everyones fun but the rules need to be followed. Your post was solely to bring people to the discord, not to start a discussion on the AGM you created.

The AGM section posts are not where you post Hey guys, come check out my discord!. This isn't a bogus ask guys.
14 avr. 2020 à 15 h 19
I know that he's a moderator, bud. I'm just understanding the over dramatic line. "If we let links in this site would cease to exist."
over dramatic line.

Figuratively bud......Figuratively........ Didn't think I had to make that distinction but if it wasn't understood, then let me clarify again. Figuratively.
14 avr. 2020 à 15 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Ugghh. Im the one who moved it guys...... I decided to not delete it since there was interest in it and Im not trying to kill everyones fun but the rules need to be followed. Your post was solely to bring people to the discord, not to start a discussion on the AGM you created.

The AGM section posts are not where you post Hey guys, come check out my discord!. This isn't a bogus ask guys.

that's not a discord. It's a challonge tournament where you vote then you come back here.
14 avr. 2020 à 15 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Figuratively bud......Figuratively........ Didn't think I had to make that distinction but if it wasn't understood, then let me clarify again. Figuratively.

It wasn't a discord though, thats wqrrior mine is solely a tournament that you vote on and come back. https://challonge.com/s56iiacw that's what this is which is where the difference and confusion lays.
14 avr. 2020 à 15 h 49
that's not a discord. It's a challonge tournament where you vote then you come back here.

What it is, is not the problem. Lol Its the act that is in question here.

Although yeah I assumed it was a discord but its doesn't matter what format or platform it was.

I'll give you the same response I gave Wqrrior. Feel free to ask if its allowed in the "site suggestion" thread. If Banks and company are ok with it, then Im ok with it, obviously. I'm only enforcing my understanding of the rules. If its deemed that they want to accept these types of things or at least let certain ones be allowed then you'll be able to post whatever you'd like about it.
14 avr. 2020 à 17 h 22
Banni

My B lol, i didnt see u were a moderator bud lol
27 avr. 2020 à 11 h 47
v5 CBJ GM
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 8,548
when is round 2
27 avr. 2020 à 13 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: MaxDomi13
when is round 2