Draft lottery:

1st : OTT
2nd : MTL
3rd : BUF
4th : DET
5th : OTT
6th : LAK
7th : ANA

I think OTT is winner here in the trade, they get the 2nd overall where they were supposed to draft (most odds) but they also get a guy who can put up to 60-70 pts and could be signed cheap for long term. They get a bottom-middle pair young defenseman and a top 40 pick with the chicago 2nd. I know the odds are bad that a ranking like this happen but if it does what are you thoughts about that trade.
Transactions
MTL
  1. Choix de 1e ronde en 2020 (OTT)
Détails additionnels:
1st pick overall
OTT
  1. Domi, Max
  2. Mete, Victor
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2020 (MTL)
  4. Choix de 2e ronde en 2020 (CHI)
Détails additionnels:
1st of MTL is 2nd overall
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de OTT
Logo de MTL
Logo de STL
Logo de MTL
Logo de WSH
Logo de MTL
Logo de ANA
Logo de WPG
Logo de MTL
Logo de FLA
Logo de MTL
Logo de CHI
Logo de OTT
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de CHI
Logo de MTL
Logo de VGK
Logo de MTL
Logo de OTT
Logo de PHI
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2181 500 000 $69 508 809 $0 $495 000 $11 991 191 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
4 800 000 $4 800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
3 083 333 $3 083 333 $
C
UFA - 2
2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
C, AD, AG
UFA - 2
2 350 000 $2 350 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
C
UFA - 3
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
763 333 $763 333 $ (Bonis de performance70 000 $$70K)
AD, AG
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 625 000 $4 625 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
7 857 143 $7 857 143 $
DD
UFA - 7
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 7
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
G
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
800 000 $800 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
13 avr. 2020 à 15 h 52
KFTW
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 23,514
If I’m Ottawa and you offer the 2nd overall + Domi + Brook, I think I’d consider it
13 avr. 2020 à 15 h 52
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,559
Swap Mete with Caufield or Romonov. Otherwise it's not really in the ballpark.

Actually sorry didn't read that it's 2nd oa...this is pretty much in the ballpark, but it depends on your opinion of Mete.
13 avr. 2020 à 15 h 58
Zuke is the goat
Mentions "j'aime": 1,571
WTF. The difference between Laf and Stutzle (or Byfield) is way less than that insane package! In fact, some insiders reported this week that some scouts considered that they considered (or were close to) Byfield as the number one guy. Other sources told that Yzerman even considered Stutzle as their potential 1st OA pick. Man this is insane delete this.
GMs a aimé ceci.
13 avr. 2020 à 16 h 0
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,158
Quoting: math731
WTF. The difference between Laf and Stutzle (or Byfield) is way less than that insane package! In fact, some insiders reported this week that some scouts considered that they considered (or were close to) Byfield as the number one guy. Other sources told that Yzerman even considered Stutzle as their potential 1st OA pick. Man this is insane delete this.

Imagine Detroit fans, if we get the 2nd OA they will ask for the 2nd OA + one of Suzuki Romanov or Caufield lmao
13 avr. 2020 à 16 h 8
Démarrer sujet
yanleg96
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11

if this scenario happen, what would you propose in the trade then because last rumours i heard Lafreniere was by far number 1 but after that, everything between 2 and 5 could change, so its not that i dont trust your say but its the first time i hear about those scouts who think stutzle or byfield could go first.
13 avr. 2020 à 17 h 1
Zuke is the goat
Quoting: yanleg96
if this scenario happen, what would you propose in the trade then because last rumours i heard Lafreniere was by far number 1 but after that, everything between 2 and 5 could change, so its not that i dont trust your say but its the first time i hear about those scouts who think stutzle or byfield could go first.

First, let me say that it all depends on the team with the 1st pick... If OTT ends up with it, forget it. They dont have any incentive to move back for multiple assets, they already have a ton of them. And even if they could use a top C like Byfield instead of a LW like Laf, they will certainly draft a C with their other first (Rossi, Perfetti are the two guys I see).

So, to me, DET (because they are rebuilding and might like Stutzle even more than Laf), MIN (because they lack assets and a number one C) and maybe LA (since they're stacked at offense and could use some D) are the teams who might consider to trade down from 1OA to 2-3OA. The assets that we would have to give depends on the teams needs and thoughts on the other two top guys.

Let's say DET (since its likely) ends up with the first OA. We have the 3rd OA and OTT have the 2nd OA. Since the player targeted by Yzerman is Stutzle and that OTT will probably take the big C at 2, DET wont be scared to lose the german wonder to the OTT senators if they move down to 3. On the opposite of many rebuilding teams such as OTT and NJ, DET doesn't have an incredible number of picks. So they might want one of our top 2nd round picks (which are top 40 picks). Then, they lack C prospect and D prospects. Maybe one of Poehling, Norlinder, Harris or Brook will have to be part with (giving one of Caufield, Romanov or Primeau doesn't worth the idea of trading Stutzle for Laf).

So, IMO something like 3rd OA (Stutzle) + 39th OA pick + Poehling for 1st OA is the max I'd give considering that the potentials of the top 3 guys is basically the same... 100 pts players. What might sets Laf apart are his leadership and his hard-working + physical game. Plus, he's the most NHL ready. On the other hand, you could say that Stutzle is the most skilled and spectacular player of this draft, and that Byfield may very well be the next Malkin. finally, when you look at most past draft, you realise that many players drafted outside of the top 3 ends up being as good or even better than the top guys. Look at the 2017 draft with Petey and Makar or at the 2018 draft with Hughes or Tkachuk.
13 avr. 2020 à 17 h 7
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,980

a 50-60 point winger, a Bottom pairing D, and a 2nd round pick + 2nd overall is the cost it would be to acquire Laf. remove the habs blinders please. Laf is a cut above the rest. any garbage that says else wise is just clickbait and media attention. Laf is clear cut #1.
13 avr. 2020 à 17 h 8
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,980
First, let me say that it all depends on the team with the 1st pick... If OTT ends up with it, forget it. They dont have any incentive to move back for multiple assets, they already have a ton of them. And even if they could use a top C like Byfield instead of a LW like Laf, they will certainly draft a C with their other first (Rossi, Perfetti are the two guys I see).

So, to me, DET (because they are rebuilding and might like Stutzle even more than Laf), MIN (because they lack assets and a number one C) and maybe LA (since they're stacked at offense and could use some D) are the teams who might consider to trade down from 1OA to 2-3OA. The assets that we would have to give depends on the teams needs and thoughts on the other two top guys.

Let's say DET (since its likely) ends up with the first OA. We have the 3rd OA and OTT have the 2nd OA. Since the player targeted by Yzerman is Stutzle and that OTT will probably take the big C at 2, DET wont be scared to lose the german wonder to the OTT senators if they move down to 3. On the opposite of many rebuilding teams such as OTT and NJ, DET doesn't have an incredible number of picks. So they might want one of our top 2nd round picks (which are top 40 picks). Then, they lack C prospect and D prospects. Maybe one of Poehling, Norlinder, Harris or Brook will have to be part with (giving one of Caufield, Romanov or Primeau doesn't worth the idea of trading Stutzle for Laf).

So, IMO something like 3rd OA (Stutzle) + 39th OA pick + Poehling for 1st OA is the max I'd give considering that the potentials of the top 3 guys is basically the same... 100 pts players. What might sets Laf apart are his leadership and his hard-working + physical game. Plus, he's the most NHL ready. On the other hand, you could say that Stutzle is the most skilled and spectacular player of this draft, and that Byfield may very well be the next Malkin. finally, when you look at most past draft, you realise that many players drafted outside of the top 3 ends up being as good or even better than the top guys. Look at the 2017 draft with Petey and Makar or at the 2018 draft with Hughes or Tkachuk.

not a chance
13 avr. 2020 à 17 h 56
Kings v5 GM
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,625

This nothing to do with your comment but your user title says "Laffy will be a habs". I hate to be that guy and call you out but the grammatically correct wording would be "Laffy will be a Hab" I dont know if the H is upper or lower case and this whole thing doesnt really matter but I just thought I should let you know
13 avr. 2020 à 18 h 24
Zuke is the goat
Quoting: Jack_
This nothing to do with your comment but your user title says "Laffy will be a habs". I hate to be that guy and call you out but the grammatically correct wording would be "Laffy will be a Hab" I dont know if the H is upper or lower case and this whole thing doesnt really matter but I just thought I should let you know

Yeah you're right thanks. We're so used to hear «habs» that I unconsciously wrote it this way. Plus, I'm french so English isn't my best asset
Jack_ a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage