Forums/Armchair-GM

Mitchell is confirmed now what

Créé par: ChiHawk
Équipe: 2020-21 Blackhawks de Chicago
Date de création initiale: 11 avr. 2020
Publié: 11 avr. 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Strome I believe they sign to a 1 year deal and he gets his big money next season when the cap raises significantly due to the expansion.

Now we have a logjam on defense especially on the right side with Mitchell, Boqvist, Murphy and Seabrook. Mitchell is going to compete for a spot and by all indications should make the team. I believe they will roll with 4 RHD guys for now.

If the Hawks want to roll 3 forward lines, then there's a glaring hole on LW. Maybe Chuck takes a 1 or 2 year prove deal on a discount to play at home in Chicago?

And yes, I truly think Shaw is done
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
LISTE DE RÉSERVEANSCAP HIT
3925 000 $
RFAANSCAP HIT
33 250 000 $
13 250 000 $
11 100 000 $
21 500 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
24 500 000 $
13 250 000 $
Transactions
CHI
  1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2020 (WPG)
CHI
  1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2021 (NYI)
TOR
  1. Koekkoek, Slater
  2. Nylander, Alexander
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2020 (CGY)
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de CHI
Logo de PIT
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de WPG
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de NYI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de MTL
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $73 475 372 $1 090 244 $3 350 000 $8 024 628 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
C, AD
RFA - 2
2 625 000 $2 625 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 3
6 400 000 $6 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
C
UFA - 2
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
880 833 $880 833 $
AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 538 462 $5 538 462 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 3
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 2
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
G
UFA - 2
4 550 000 $4 550 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
DD
RFA - 3
800 000 $800 000 $
G
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $
DG
UFA - 3
3 850 000 $3 850 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 4
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
11 avr. 2020 à 14 h 31
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,433
Quoting: ChiHawk
Yeah but would argue both are better then Mete or Kulak. Either way, there are other teams that could use them for sure.

De Haan is better then Kulak but Not Maatta, Maatta doesnt skate well, doesn’t have outstanding offensive skill or hockey IQ, doesnt excell at shutting down opponents and make a enormous ammount of money for a number 5-6 defenseman.

De Haan is a lot better then Maatta but is recent injuries history make him a big risk. But again there cheaper option on the market this summer. If Montreal targeted shutdown guys Carson Soucy or Ben Hutton could easily that that spot at a cheaper price then either De Haan or Maatta. So if Montreal take one of those 4 millions contract it will be with something coming back with.
11 avr. 2020 à 14 h 34
hawkman
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 112
Quoting: Sebybbq
Like i mentioned earlier with Romanov in the Line up and Kulak who is in most point the same defenseman then Maatta the Habs have no room for him so they would just take is contract and buy him out so that why they would want that left handed prospect. Montreal need is someone who can play in that top pair so Chiarot can be sluted in the right spot. Neither de Haan or Maatta can provide that to Montreal so both are basically cap dump for them.

The only top 4 dmen in montreal right now are Weber and Petry . A healthy Dehaan is a top 4 dman ( he is as good as petry and much better defensively ) . Maatta is a borderline number 4 dman ( more a number 5dman ) . Both are easily in habs top five chariot is a number 5 on most teams . I live in montreal and watch most of there games and go to about ten a year . there defence is horrible . Mete has regressed and was mishandled and is undersized . Kulak has 3 to 6 brainfarts per game and is constantly caught up ice and out of position
ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
11 avr. 2020 à 14 h 36
Banni
Quoting: exo2769
I don't see a flat cap without a CBO. Too many teams would be in SOO much trouble. And you're not forced to use the CBO if you don't want to.

I don't see Stan trading away Carpenter. It's $1M so it's not like its a cap issue and he brings a physical presence the team needs. Highmore/Hagel might be the 1st call up, but I don't see them both making the team day 1.

Actually there a place in the CBA that mentioned that team aren’t supposed to have, for the following season, salary commited over the current salary cap. So if the cap stay put the team are all supposed to be under 81,5 or even. So team will have to figure out by themselves a way to do thing because with the money the players and the owners have lost they won’t be buying out players to lose even more money. The owner still have to pay the players that money doesn’t disappear like magic. And for players like Seabrook or Neal or Lucic they won’t vote in that favor. That will make them loose big time money.
MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
11 avr. 2020 à 14 h 40
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,352
Quoting: Random2152
I've actually been saying Murphy to the Leafs makes sense for awhile now, but nice strawman.

Wasn't meaning you specifically, actually wasn't meaning any one commenter specifically but it's pretty much inevitable someone will come on and bash a guy if his analytics aren't through the roof.. Lol

Have seen some Leaf fans piss all over Murphy for this reason so I mentioned it, sorry if it offended you.
ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
11 avr. 2020 à 14 h 45
Banni
Quoting: babouie
The only top 4 dmen in montreal right now are Weber and Petry . A healthy Dehaan is a top 4 dman ( he is as good as petry and much better defensively ) . Maatta is a borderline number 4 dman ( more a number 5dman ) . Both are easily in habs top five chariot is a number 5 on most teams . I live in montreal and watch most of there games and go to about ten a year . there defence is horrible . Mete has regressed and was mishandled and is undersized . Kulak has 3 to 6 brainfarts per game and is constantly caught up ice and out of position

De Haan is good as petry ahahahahshahah. A guy who have a career high 25 point. Chariot can handle a role in the top four, not like this year when he was overused but like last year in Winnipeg. He was very good for them in that role and has giving Montreal some very solid Hockey this year. Kulak is fine when he doesn’t play 20 minutes a game. He was much better after scandela was acquired this year. Romanov is likely to take 16 minutes on the left this year and Chiarot shouldn’t play more then 20 minutes. Neither of Maatta or De Haan are suited for the first spot on the left.
11 avr. 2020 à 14 h 50
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,352
Actually there a place in the CBA that mentioned that team aren’t supposed to have, for the following season, salary commited over the current salary cap. So if the cap stay put the team are all supposed to be under 81,5 or even. So team will have to figure out by themselves a way to do thing because with the money the players and the owners have lost they won’t be buying out players to lose even more money. The owner still have to pay the players that money doesn’t disappear like magic. And for players like Seabrook or Neal or Lucic they won’t vote in that favor. That will make them loose big time money.

These billionaire owners are going to be losing money not just from their hockey teams but from other businesses and investments they have as well, can't see too many of them being willing to cut a cheque in the tens of millions for a guy to not play hockey for them, for some teams with super wealthy ownership sure but that probably isn't as many teams as a lot of fans think.
Pharow a aimé ceci.
11 avr. 2020 à 14 h 51
Banni

And are you saying that because you been to the Bell center 10 times you know better then everyone? Just asking because i have season ticket for 10 years now. If that the case that would make me the supreme leader
11 avr. 2020 à 14 h 55
Banni
Quoting: MisstheWhalers
These billionaire owners are going to be losing money not just from their hockey teams but from other businesses and investments they have as well, can't see too many of them being willing to cut a cheque in the tens of millions for a guy to not play hockey for them, for some teams with super wealthy ownership sure but that probably isn't as many teams as a lot of fans think.

And even for the team like New York, Boston, Montreal and Toronto, they are the one who will have to pay more to the sharing revenue again. They literally will have to pay for team like arizona ( who bay the way have stop paying their employees) anaheim, florida, carolina, islanders and more who years after years are in deficit.
11 avr. 2020 à 14 h 56
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,300
And are you saying that because you been to the Bell center 10 times you know better then everyone? Just asking because i have season ticket for 10 years now. If that the case that would make me the supreme leader

Going to the games is a silly comparison and babouie shouldn't bring that kind of thing into a debate, but what he said about Mete and Kulak is true. DeHaan is a clear upgrade to either one...no debate and Maata arguably as well.
babouie a aimé ceci.
11 avr. 2020 à 15 h 15
exo2769
Mentions "j'aime": 9,673
Modifié 11 avr. 2020 à 15 h 21

The cap can go down too. I'm not talking about technicalities. I just don't see it happening. AND you can actually go over the cap during the summer. Teams just need to get the act together on Day 1 of the next season.

You logic is skewed to pick (3) different people, but the NHLPA serves ALL players. Including Hall, Pietrangelo, heck every single UFA and RFA. Not just 3 or even 30 players. They represent hundreds of players. The simple fact is that CBOs will give the players MORE money overall. The players being bought out still get 60% of their SALARY. The owners will need to replace the full Cap Hit. Esseintially, the owner CHOOSING to pay extra money to the players. Again...it's a choice. Not one's forced to use a CBO. Melnyk will never use one.

Also, Salary is important because let's use Seabrook as the example. His salary for the next 4 years is $20.5M He'll get 60% of that...$12.3M...IE lose $8.2M, BUT the Hawks will need to replace his Cap hit for the next 4 years. $27.5M. $27.5 > $8.2 So lets pretend you manage the NHL players association. Who do you pick Taylor Hall or Brent Seabrook? The real answer is neither. You represent everyone and the NHLPA should be asking for CBOs because it puts more money into the players hands. That's why it's such an interesting idea.
ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
11 avr. 2020 à 15 h 18
exo2769
Quoting: MisstheWhalers

It's a choice. Melnyk certainly won't do it. He didn't use it last time.
11 avr. 2020 à 15 h 22
Banni
Going to the games is a silly comparison and babouie shouldn't bring that kind of thing into a debate, but what he said about Mete and Kulak is true. DeHaan is a clear upgrade to either one...no debate and Maata arguably as well.

And like i mentionned earlier De Haan is better then Kulak ( i have not mentionned mete in the prior discussion and i never mentionner that mete was better then any of those 2) as for Kulak he have been more then fine this years i have watch all the habs game and i have watch at least 35 pens games each for the past 10 seasons and Maatta have been as bad a Kulak could be.
So again like the 10 times, trading for either of them doesn’t help Montreal or fix any of their current need since De Haan and Chiarot ( who is been surprisly good the past 2 season in a top 4 role) are not top pairing guy and Montreal want to make a spot in that top 4 for Romanov. If Montreal are to spend 4 millions on a guys like De Haan or Maatta they will put 2 more millions and gets a guys like Brodie who can handle 1st pairing duty.
11 avr. 2020 à 15 h 32
Banni
Quoting: exo2769
The cap can go down too. I'm not talking about technicalities. I just don't see it happening. AND you can actually go over the cap during the summer. Teams just need to get the act together on Day 1 of the next season.

You logic is skewed to pick (3) different people, but the NHLPA serves ALL players. Including Hall, Pietrangelo, heck every single UFA and RFA. Not just 3 or even 30 players. They represent hundreds of players. The simple fact is that CBOs will give the players MORE money overall. The players being bought out still get 60% of their SALARY. The owners will need to replace the full Cap Hit. Esseintially, the owner CHOOSING to pay extra money to the players. Again...it's a choice. Not one's forced to use a CBO. Melnyk will never use one.

Also, Salary is important because let's use Seabrook as the example. His salary for the next 4 years is $20.5M He'll get 60% of that...$12.3M...IE lose $8.2M, BUT the Hawks will need to replace his Cap hit for the next 4 years. $27.5M. $27.5 > $8.2 So lets pretend you manage the NHL players association. Who do you pick Taylor Hall or Brent Seabrook? The real answer is neither. You represent everyone and the NHLPA should be asking for CBOs because it puts more money into the players hands. That's why it's such an interesting idea.

Such a interesting idea! Have you had notion about economy before? There something call income, thats what pay the players salary. This isn’t helping anyone except the gm and he isn’t the one who pay the check. A guy’s like Lucic and Seabrook hold lot more influence then you think. It’s funny how people think that a billion dollars in lost would push the owners to soend even more money in dead cash. You just lost 1 billions and lets say there lets say with the dead money of the CBo you had another 200 millions and you have to commit yourself with 300 millions in salary to replace that. I don’t know how you managed your budget but i wont ask you to do mind.
11 avr. 2020 à 15 h 35
hawkman

No what it does mean is that i follow the team . You have to realize allot of people on this board do not get to see habs games ( rarely are habs games broadcast nationally anymore ) . Habs defence is horrible period if it was not for Price saving there asses on a nightly basis there numbers would be even worse . There goalies are constantly getting shots from the inside the slot and many times get 2 whacks or more at rebounds . besides weber and chariot no one clears the puck from the crease . price has been overworked out of necessity for at least the last 6 to 7 yrs . He has many down games in the last few seasons because of the overwork and the amount of pressure placed on him out of desperation . Playing a player in positions and giving them more ice time then he should be getting inflate players stats . case in point Danault , on no other team in the nhl is he a number 1 center but out of desperation he is played as one inflating his stats and ice time . ( david desharnais ) Chariot had a great season so far in montreal and is a solid dman he is not a top 2 dman on any team in the nhl he is 28 yrs old at this point he is a known commodity . All of a sudden he comes to mtl and he is a top 2 dman . ( out of desperation ) This is the same mentality that causes the habs to destroy players careers . by rushing them to the nhl and playing them in positions that they should not be playing in or are not ready for they do this out of desperation because of the lack of talent and lack of development in the organization . ex. Kotkaniemi . ex. Last year before the season started bergevin was saying schlemko would be tried out with weber in the top two ( reference tony marinaro ) In short just because a player fills in as a temporary top 2 dman or top 6 forward it does not make him one . Another example jean gabriel pageau in ottawa because they had no one else out of DESPERATION he was played as a number 1 center and had a career year does that make him a number one center??? ( his numbers were inflated because he played with there best wingers and got all the pp time ) ROB BROWN scored 115 points 49 goals ( 1988 ) playing with mario lemieux after being traded from the penguins his highest point total was 42 and he never cracked 20 goals again . Galchenyuk and drouin out of desperation were played as number 1 centers on the habs . I do not think you can find any one with any kind of hockey who would say that they are number 1 or even number 2 centers in the nhl probably not even 3rd line centers
11 avr. 2020 à 15 h 39
exo2769
Such a interesting idea! Have you had notion about economy before? There something call income, thats what pay the players salary. This isn’t helping anyone except the gm and he isn’t the one who pay the check. A guy’s like Lucic and Seabrook hold lot more influence then you think. It’s funny how people think that a billion dollars in lost would push the owners to soend even more money in dead cash. You just lost 1 billions and lets say there lets say with the dead money of the CBo you had another 200 millions and you have to commit yourself with 300 millions in salary to replace that. I don’t know how you managed your budget but i wont ask you to do mind.

From the owners point of view...It's a choice. I'm not sure what you don't get about that. AND Rocky Wirtz is notoriously cheap, BUT when the Hawks win he makes a ton of money. That's why he and other owners might CHOOSE to do it.

https://www.nhl.com/news/nhl-com-official-compliance-buyout-tracker/c-675349
11 avr. 2020 à 15 h 41
hawkman

No what it does mean is that i follow the team . You have to realize allot of people on this board do not get to see habs games ( rarely are habs games broadcast nationally anymore ) . Habs defence is horrible period if it was not for Price saving there asses on a nightly basis there numbers would be even worse . There goalies are constantly getting shots from the inside the slot and many times get 2 whacks or more at rebounds . besides weber and chariot no one clears the puck from the crease . price has been overworked out of necessity for at least the last 6 to 7 yrs . He has many down games in the last few seasons because of the overwork and the amount of pressure placed on him out of desperation . Playing a player in positions and giving them more ice time then he should be getting inflate players stats . case in point Danault , on no other team in the nhl is he a number 1 center but out of desperation he is played as one inflating his stats and ice time . ( david desharnais ) Chariot had a great season so far in montreal and is a solid dman he is not a top 2 dman on any team in the nhl he is 28 yrs old at this point he is a known commodity . All of a sudden he comes to mtl and he is a top 2 dman . ( out of desperation ) This is the same mentality that causes the habs to destroy players careers . by rushing them to the nhl and playing them in positions that they should not be playing in or are not ready for they do this out of desperation because of the lack of talent and lack of development in the organization . ex. Kotkaniemi . ex. Last year before the season started bergevin was saying schlemko would be tried out with weber in the top two ( reference tony marinaro ) In short just because a player fills in as a temporary top 2 dman or top 6 forward it does not make him one . Another example jean gabriel pageau in ottawa because they had no one else out of DESPERATION he was played as a number 1 center and had a career year does that make him a number one center??? ( his numbers were inflated because he played with there best wingers and got all the pp time ) ROB BROWN scored 115 points 49 goals ( 1988 ) playing with mario lemieux after being traded from the penguins his highest point total was 42 and he never cracked 20 goals again . Galchenyuk and drouin out of desperation were played as number 1 centers on the habs . I do not think you can find any one with any kind of hockey sense who would say that they are number 1 or even number 2 centers in the nhl probably not even 3rd line centers . This is meant for sebybbq . The only reason i said i live in montreal and go to many of the games is it adds more weight to what you say most people on this board especially americans only get to see there own team and only get to see other teams 2 or 3 times a year
11 avr. 2020 à 15 h 54
Banni
No what it does mean is that i follow the team . You have to realize allot of people on this board do not get to see habs games ( rarely are habs games broadcast nationally anymore ) . Habs defence is horrible period if it was not for Price saving there asses on a nightly basis there numbers would be even worse . There goalies are constantly getting shots from the inside the slot and many times get 2 whacks or more at rebounds . besides weber and chariot no one clears the puck from the crease . price has been overworked out of necessity for at least the last 6 to 7 yrs . He has many down games in the last few seasons because of the overwork and the amount of pressure placed on him out of desperation . Playing a player in positions and giving them more ice time then he should be getting inflate players stats . case in point Danault , on no other team in the nhl is he a number 1 center but out of desperation he is played as one inflating his stats and ice time . ( david desharnais ) Chariot had a great season so far in montreal and is a solid dman he is not a top 2 dman on any team in the nhl he is 28 yrs old at this point he is a known commodity . All of a sudden he comes to mtl and he is a top 2 dman . ( out of desperation ) This is the same mentality that causes the habs to destroy players careers . by rushing them to the nhl and playing them in positions that they should not be playing in or are not ready for they do this out of desperation because of the lack of talent and lack of development in the organization . ex. Kotkaniemi . ex. Last year before the season started bergevin was saying schlemko would be tried out with weber in the top two ( reference tony marinaro ) In short just because a player fills in as a temporary top 2 dman or top 6 forward it does not make him one . Another example jean gabriel pageau in ottawa because they had no one else out of DESPERATION he was played as a number 1 center and had a career year does that make him a number one center??? ( his numbers were inflated because he played with there best wingers and got all the pp time ) ROB BROWN scored 115 points 49 goals ( 1988 ) playing with mario lemieux after being traded from the penguins his highest point total was 42 and he never cracked 20 goals again . Galchenyuk and drouin out of desperation were played as number 1 centers on the habs . I do not think you can find any one with any kind of hockey who would say that they are number 1 or even number 2 centers in the nhl probably not even 3rd line centers

Defensively this team have been bad because their forward group created way to much turnover and with the way Montreal play that have created literally a tons of grade A chances. If you look deeper in defensive stats Montreal is in the first tier around the league for scoring chances against them but are dead last in grade A scoring chance. So they basically not gave up many chance but almost always gave high danger chance like 2-1, breakaway or shot right in the center of the slut. If you look at the Danault lines they are really effective with the puck, by not creating bad turnovers inside both blueline. On the other side Kotkaniemi, Domi, Suzuki, Peohling, Weal, Cousins have been more then bad this year at creating costly turnovers. The fact that they haven’t had a true top lefthanded defenseman haven’t help this team either. Even with a elite defense thinkg would have been bad this year considering the turnovers factor and the top end grade A chances. You said that you watched all the games, how many time in a game that you have seen 3-4 breakaway this year or 6-7 odd men rush? I mean i could easily say 20 and i am being conservative. And most of the turnovers weren’t cause by defenseman but by Offensive players who make a bad play.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage