Forums/Armchair-GM

Mitchell is confirmed now what

Créé par: ChiHawk
Équipe: 2020-21 Blackhawks de Chicago
Date de création initiale: 11 avr. 2020
Publié: 11 avr. 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Strome I believe they sign to a 1 year deal and he gets his big money next season when the cap raises significantly due to the expansion.

Now we have a logjam on defense especially on the right side with Mitchell, Boqvist, Murphy and Seabrook. Mitchell is going to compete for a spot and by all indications should make the team. I believe they will roll with 4 RHD guys for now.

If the Hawks want to roll 3 forward lines, then there's a glaring hole on LW. Maybe Chuck takes a 1 or 2 year prove deal on a discount to play at home in Chicago?

And yes, I truly think Shaw is done
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
LISTE DE RÉSERVEANSCAP HIT
3925 000 $
RFAANSCAP HIT
33 250 000 $
13 250 000 $
11 100 000 $
21 500 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
24 500 000 $
13 250 000 $
Transactions
CHI
  1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2020 (WPG)
CHI
  1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2021 (NYI)
TOR
  1. Koekkoek, Slater
  2. Nylander, Alexander
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2020 (CGY)
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de CHI
Logo de PIT
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de WPG
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de NYI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de MTL
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $73 475 372 $1 090 244 $3 350 000 $8 024 628 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
C, AD
RFA - 2
2 625 000 $2 625 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 3
6 400 000 $6 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
C
UFA - 2
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
880 833 $880 833 $
AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 538 462 $5 538 462 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 3
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 2
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
G
UFA - 2
4 550 000 $4 550 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
DD
RFA - 3
800 000 $800 000 $
G
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $
DG
UFA - 3
3 850 000 $3 850 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 4
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
11 avr. 2020 à 13 h 28
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 5,454
Murphy can play LD no?
11 avr. 2020 à 13 h 33
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,328
Quoting: bhavikp27
Murphy can play LD no?

He can, but we also have 2 guys that are going to be fighting for the 3rd line Left side with Carlsson and Beaudin. Maybe we trade De Haan too and keep Koekko as the 7th man, but we would be selling quite low on De Haan given his injury.
11 avr. 2020 à 13 h 36
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,165
Quoting: ChiHawk
He can, but we also have 2 guys that are going to be fighting for the 3rd line Left side with Carlsson and Beaudin. Maybe we trade De Haan too and keep Koekko as the 7th man, but we would be selling quite low on De Haan given his injury.

We also bought pretty low to get him here so I wouldnt think too much of it. My ideal D line is
2-27
5-Mitchell
Beaudin/Carlsson-Seabrook
Other than that, I would be intrigued to see what Galchenyuk could do on a strong 3rd line with Dach or Strome. I feel like in order for that to happen we would probably be shipping Saad out though because I dont think Nylander is getting traded this year
11 avr. 2020 à 13 h 41
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: SlickWilly
We also bought pretty low to get him here so I wouldnt think too much of it. My ideal D line is
2-27
5-Mitchell
Beaudin/Carlsson-Seabrook
Other than that, I would be intrigued to see what Galchenyuk could do on a strong 3rd line with Dach or Strome. I feel like in order for that to happen we would probably be shipping Saad out though because I dont think Nylander is getting traded this year

I'm tossed on whether De Haan should get traded. I liked maatta but there is simply no room for him so he has to go.

Essentially though we'd be swapping Chucky for Saad which is just a bad swap. I actually think Chicago could get him on a cheap prove it deal since this is his home and he's had a rough go, but we wouldn't need to trade Saad to make that happen. Nylander could stay but then Caggs would need to go. I agree, Chicago doesn't want to trade Nylander but if we get back Kap then it makes sense and I think it would be good for Nylander to play on the team with his brother. Leafs are obviously cap strapped so dumping Kap or Johnsson is almost a must to upgrade their D. Getting strong #6 or #7 guy who's gritty and plays fast in koekko plus nylander fills two holes and saves the Leafs $1.2M in cap plus the 3rd round pick. Kap is also pretty decent defensively which would help the Strome Cat line, plus Kap is fast and does a great job passing in space allowing Cat to open up and Strome to play the front of the opposing team's net. That line could be super dangerous.
11 avr. 2020 à 13 h 41
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,370
A deal built around a Kapanen for Murphy swap as a base of the trade makes too much sense for both teams but the Hawks won't want to rush their young RHD's and fancy stat Leafs fans will come on and say Murphy sucks blah blah whatever, seems like there's a match for a trade imo.

Also I watched a Denver @ UMD game live in November and Mitchell was hands down the best player on the ice imo, I think the Hawks may have landed the steal of the 2017 draft getting him in the late 2nd round.
ChiHawk, SammyT_51, exo2769 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
11 avr. 2020 à 13 h 44
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,433
I could see Montreal helping the Hawks with the Cap, with their recent trade history but not at that price. Maatta salary is expensive for a bottom pairing guy and with Romanov who likely crossing to North America, that last spot on the left would be fill by Kulak (probably equal value there but at 2,5 millions less) or Mete.
I think that Montreal could make that Deal but with a left wing prospect added Slavin or Barratt
11 avr. 2020 à 13 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Sebybbq
I could see Montreal helping the Hawks with the Cap, with their recent trade history but not at that price. Maatta salary is expensive for a bottom pairing guy and with Romanov who likely crossing to North America, that last spot on the left would be fill by Kulak (probably equal value there but at 2,5 millions less) or Mete.
I think that Montreal could make that Deal but with a left wing prospect added Slavin or Barratt

The buyout on Maatta is $680K so the risk is low and honestly Maata was solid in a 3rd line role last season. Had a bit of rough start to the season but found his grove as a #4/#5 guy. The other option would be moving De Haan to MTL for a #3rd pick and maybe a late rounder?
exo2769 a aimé ceci.
11 avr. 2020 à 13 h 48
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: MisstheWhalers
A deal built around a Kapanen for Murphy swap as a base of the trade makes too much sense for both teams but the Hawks won't want to rush their young RHD's and fancy stat Leafs fans will come on and say Murphy sucks blah blah whatever, seems like there's a match for a trade imo.

Also I watched a Denver @ UMD game live in November and Mitchell was hands down the best player on the ice imo, I think the Hawks may have landed the steal of the 2017 draft getting him in the late 2nd round.

Agree the value is there with Kap for Murphy but like you said, not sure the Hawks are ready to bet the season on Boqvist, Mitchell and Seabs with two being so young and inexperienced and Seabs coming off of 3 surgeries. Murphy has been the most reliable D guy on the roster.
MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
11 avr. 2020 à 13 h 48
Roviet_Sussia
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 118
I still think that CHI is going to sign Pius Suter, who can play any forward position. He had more goals/points than Kubalik in the same league this year. Additionally, Barratt has a chance to make the roster out of camp if he impresses enough, meaning Kampf/Highmore would be regular scratches.
exo2769 a aimé ceci.
11 avr. 2020 à 13 h 51
GM Hockeysaurus Rex
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 5,738
I could see Murphy for Kapanen trade actually. But not in 2020-2021.. What I think will happen for D corps of CHI? This:

Keith - Boqvist
Beaudin - Murphy
De Haan - Mitchell

Like you had it and then next year.. Chad Krys might come up.. you might see another right shot D in there or play De Haan there after that possible Kap for Murph deal.. and then..

Keith - Boqvist
De Haan - Mitchell
Beaudin - Krys

maybe Laavainen comes over and gets the spot there with Beaudin.. who knows. But there might be a Kap for Murph deal in future.
11 avr. 2020 à 13 h 51
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Roviet_Sussia
I still think that CHI is going to sign Pius Suter, who can play any forward position. He had more goals/points than Kubalik in the same league this year. Additionally, Barratt has a chance to make the roster out of camp if he impresses enough, meaning Kampf/Highmore would be regular scratches.

Not sure given they just signed Teply and have Kurashev waiting in the wings also and then the wildcard of Hagel. Highmore is a 4th liner so a different type of player. Barratt is going to need some time in the AHL, he's not ready but fully expect him to take over for Kampf in the next 2 years.
11 avr. 2020 à 13 h 56
Roviet_Sussia
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 118
Not sure given they just signed Teply and have Kurashev waiting in the wings also and then the wildcard of Hagel. Highmore is a 4th liner so a different type of player. Barratt is going to need some time in the AHL, he's not ready but fully expect him to take over for Kampf in the next 2 years.

It doesn't hurt to have more forward depth. Suter is only 23 and would be expected to make an instant impact. I'd rate him higher than any prospect you mentioned, and I'd take him over Galchenyuk or Kapanen.

I argee with Barratt needing time in the AHL though; his game speed needs to improve before playing NHL minutes.
11 avr. 2020 à 13 h 56
Banni
The buyout on Maatta is $680K so the risk is low and honestly Maata was solid in a 3rd line role last season. Had a bit of rough start to the season but found his grove as a #4/#5 guy. The other option would be moving De Haan to MTL for a #3rd pick and maybe a late rounder?

Like i mentioned earlier with Romanov in the Line up and Kulak who is in most point the same defenseman then Maatta the Habs have no room for him so they would just take is contract and buy him out so that why they would want that left handed prospect. Montreal need is someone who can play in that top pair so Chiarot can be sluted in the right spot. Neither de Haan or Maatta can provide that to Montreal so both are basically cap dump for them.
11 avr. 2020 à 13 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: SammyT_51
I could see Murphy for Kapanen trade actually. But not in 2020-2021.. What I think will happen for D corps of CHI? This:

Keith - Boqvist
Beaudin - Murphy
De Haan - Mitchell

Like you had it and then next year.. Chad Krys might come up.. you might see another right shot D in there or play De Haan there after that possible Kap for Murph deal.. and then..

Keith - Boqvist
De Haan - Mitchell
Beaudin - Krys

maybe Laavainen comes over and gets the spot there with Beaudin.. who knows. But there might be a Kap for Murph deal in future.

Krys is a left handed guy though. But just to layout the NHL prospects under 22 (not including AHL career guys) the Hawks have the following;

Right Side: Boqvist, Mitchell, Regula (looking really good), Moberg (surprised everyone in the WHL but a longshot)
Left Side: Beaudin, Carlsson, Krys, Vlasic,

Hawks are just loaded with prospects but none of them are 1st line potential outside of Boqvist and Mitchell (who I think will be a career 2nd liner)
11 avr. 2020 à 13 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Roviet_Sussia
It doesn't hurt to have more forward depth. Suter is only 23 and would be expected to make an instant impact. I'd rate him higher than any prospect you mentioned, and I'd take him over Galchenyuk or Kapanen.

I argee with Barratt needing time in the AHL though; his game speed needs to improve before playing NHL minutes.

But there's multiple teams after Suter, he's well hyped. If the Hawks can get him, then no question should they forget Chucky or Kap, obviously not both.
11 avr. 2020 à 13 h 59
I'm tossed on whether De Haan should get traded. I liked maatta but there is simply no room for him so he has to go.

Essentially though we'd be swapping Chucky for Saad which is just a bad swap. I actually think Chicago could get him on a cheap prove it deal since this is his home and he's had a rough go, but we wouldn't need to trade Saad to make that happen. Nylander could stay but then Caggs would need to go. I agree, Chicago doesn't want to trade Nylander but if we get back Kap then it makes sense and I think it would be good for Nylander to play on the team with his brother. Leafs are obviously cap strapped so dumping Kap or Johnsson is almost a must to upgrade their D. Getting strong #6 or #7 guy who's gritty and plays fast in koekko plus nylander fills two holes and saves the Leafs $1.2M in cap plus the 3rd round pick. Kap is also pretty decent defensively which would help the Strome Cat line, plus Kap is fast and does a great job passing in space allowing Cat to open up and Strome to play the front of the opposing team's net. That line could be super dangerous.

Well the swap would be more like Galchenyuk, the return in the Saad trade, plus whatever cap savings we get for Saad, but yeah I agree. I just dont think he would sign unless there is a spot for him in the top 9 which at the moment there really isnt. I think if we have the option to add Kapanen for cheap though I would definitely do that. I think he would play well with Dach and Kane or Strome and Cat because he would add a lot of speed to either line
11 avr. 2020 à 14 h 1
Démarrer sujet
Like i mentioned earlier with Romanov in the Line up and Kulak who is in most point the same defenseman then Maatta the Habs have no room for him so they would just take is contract and buy him out so that why they would want that left handed prospect. Montreal need is someone who can play in that top pair so Chiarot can be sluted in the right spot. Neither de Haan or Maatta can provide that to Montreal so both are basically cap dump for them.

Maybe MTL is not the right fit but De Haan certainly would earn a spot over MTL's current options and I'd argue Maata would as well.
11 avr. 2020 à 14 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: SlickWilly
Well the swap would be more like Galchenyuk, the return in the Saad trade, plus whatever cap savings we get for Saad, but yeah I agree. I just dont think he would sign unless there is a spot for him in the top 9 which at the moment there really isnt. I think if we have the option to add Kapanen for cheap though I would definitely do that. I think he would play well with Dach and Kane or Strome and Cat because he would add a lot of speed to either line

But clearly there could be a spot as shown in this AGM
11 avr. 2020 à 14 h 13
Banni
Maybe MTL is not the right fit but De Haan certainly would earn a spot over MTL's current options and I'd argue Maata would as well.

De Haan can’t handle first pairing duty. Montreal have Chariot who is better then De Haan and can’t handle top minutes so Montreal would be in the same situation. And wouldn’t have a spot for Romanov. The facts here is not that De Haan or Maatta can’t play no more but they just don’t bring anything that is needed for Montreal. If a tank is leaking and you put your finger or use a plug to stop the leak ,the hole is still there you didn’t fix anything. That why said that Montreal would ask for one of those prospect.
11 avr. 2020 à 14 h 17
Démarrer sujet
De Haan can’t handle first pairing duty. Montreal have Chariot who is better then De Haan and can’t handle top minutes so Montreal would be in the same situation. And wouldn’t have a spot for Romanov. The facts here is not that De Haan or Maatta can’t play no more but they just don’t bring anything that is needed for Montreal. If a tank is leaking and you put your finger or use a plug to stop the leak ,the hole is still there you didn’t fix anything. That why said that Montreal would ask for one of those prospect.

Yeah but would argue both are better then Mete or Kulak. Either way, there are other teams that could use them for sure.
11 avr. 2020 à 14 h 19
exo2769
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 9,748
I don't see a flat cap without a CBO. Too many teams would be in SOO much trouble. And you're not forced to use the CBO if you don't want to.

I don't see Stan trading away Carpenter. It's $1M so it's not like its a cap issue and he brings a physical presence the team needs. Highmore/Hagel might be the 1st call up, but I don't see them both making the team day 1.
11 avr. 2020 à 14 h 20
But clearly there could be a spot as shown in this AGM

Yes but I dont think Nylander will be traded is what I am saying. I think Bowman would rather stick with 21 year old Nylander on an ELC than sign 26 year old Galchenyuk for 3 M when they had the same production last season
ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
11 avr. 2020 à 14 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: exo2769
I don't see a flat cap without a CBO. Too many teams would be in SOO much trouble. And you're not forced to use the CBO if you don't want to.

I don't see Stan trading away Carpenter. It's $1M so it's not like its a cap issue and he brings a physical presence the team needs. Highmore/Hagel might be the 1st call up, but I don't see them both making the team day 1.

Highmore has already proven he is on the team. The guy has 3x the motor of Carpenter.
11 avr. 2020 à 14 h 25
Just Keep Swimming
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,591
Quoting: MisstheWhalers

I've actually been saying Murphy to the Leafs makes sense for awhile now, but nice strawman.
11 avr. 2020 à 14 h 28
Rangers 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 5,430
CBO seabrook

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage