Logo de CGY
    Logo de CGY
    Logo de CGY
    Logo de CGY
    Logo de CGY
    Logo de CGY
    Logo de CGY
    Logo de CGY
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2381 500 000 $73 921 667 $0 $85 000 $7 578 333 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Flames de Calgary
    7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 2
    6 375 000 $6 375 000 $
    C, AG, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    4 850 000 $4 850 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 4
    6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 2
    5 350 000 $5 350 000 $
    C
    NTC
    UFA - 4
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 2
    894 167 $894 167 $
    AG
    RFA - 4
    3 125 000 $3 125 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 1
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    796 667 $796 667 $ (Bonis de performance20 000 $$20K)
    AD
    RFA - 2
    700 000 $700 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 1
    800 000 $800 000 $
    C
    UFA
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    3 375 000 $3 375 000 $
    DG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    4 550 000 $4 550 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 6
    Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
    10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
    G
    NMC
    UFA - 6
    1 237 500 $1 237 500 $
    DG
    UFA - 4
    4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    900 000 $900 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    900 000 $900 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 1
    900 000 $900 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    801 666 $801 666 $ (Bonis de performance65 000 $$65K)
    AG, C
    UFA - 2
    750 000 $750 000 $
    AG
    UFA
    700 000 $700 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    6 avr. 2020 à 4 h 38
    What in tarnation
    Rejoint: oct. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 31,448
    Or another wild idea - don't take Price's ridiculous contract and sign Lehner/Markström as UFA.
    palhal a aimé ceci.
    6 avr. 2020 à 4 h 48
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: mai 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 610
    Quoting: justaBoss
    Or another wild idea - don't take Price's ridiculous contract and sign Lehner/Markström as UFA.

Price has been keeping the Habs somewhat relevant, on a playoff team I’d honestly say he could nab Vezina votes. Not sure if Lehner or Markstrom can repeat their recent successes. But to your point yeah the contract is quite heavy.
    6 avr. 2020 à 4 h 51
    What in tarnation
    Quoting: AH96
    Price has been keeping the Habs somewhat relevant, on a playoff team I’d honestly say he could nab Vezina votes. Not sure if Lehner or Markstrom can repeat their recent successes. But to your point yeah the contract is quite heavy.

Statistically Price haven't been that good, really.

I'd rather take the risk of them not being that great over strapping myself with a goalie that earns at least $3M too much for half a decade.
    Lights a aimé ceci.
    6 avr. 2020 à 5 h 1
    Rejoint: juill. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 5,158

I'd rather take the risk of them not being that great over strapping myself with a goalie that earns at least $3M too much for half a decade.

But if you are looking at Price how he plays, he’s really good. You think Vasilevsky in Tampa would have good numbers if he was a Habs ? No, no goalie would have good numbers
    6 avr. 2020 à 5 h 10
    Isles7
    Rejoint: juin 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 5,299
    Quoting: GMs
    But if you are looking at Price how he plays, he’s really good. You think Vasilevsky in Tampa would have good numbers if he was a Habs ? No, no goalie would have good numbers

Lehner and markstrom would
    6 avr. 2020 à 5 h 16
    Rejoint: juill. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 5,158
    Quoting: Isles777
    Lehner and markstrom would

Hell no
    6 avr. 2020 à 5 h 20
    Isles7
    Rejoint: juin 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 5,299
    Hell no

Vancouver and Chicago D is worse than Montreal
    6 avr. 2020 à 6 h 8
    Rejoint: janv. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 946
    I like it. You turn Lucic/Bennett/Rittich into Price. This team would have some serious swagger.
    6 avr. 2020 à 6 h 38
    What in tarnation

I depend on the statistics more than they eye test when it comes to goalies.

It might not be an easy fit to be a goalie for the Habs team, but even still his numbers should be significantly better with that paycheck.
    GMs a aimé ceci.
    6 avr. 2020 à 8 h 20
    Mark
    Rejoint: mai 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 323

Maybe those stats are not out of the world. Clearly we all think that we are hockey guys/girls, right? But truthfully we do not know thatmuch. Any time we can find out what the players think, the better (who knows the game better than the guys that play it at the highest level and against their peers?)

The players consistently say Price is the best goaltender in the world, and it isn't really even close. I'd go so far as to say that the Flames - with their current goaltending - will never win the Cup. Now I am not saying the Canadiens will win (I honestly couldn't care less), but he would instantly make the Flames into an immediate contender. That's great. The Flames haven't been true contenders in a while, and Price locks them in for a few seasons. I would give anything for a cup: 2 solid B/C level players and two prospects for that opportunity is an amazing deal. I'd take it.
    GMs a aimé ceci.
    6 avr. 2020 à 8 h 56
    What in tarnation
    Quoting: markmws
    Maybe those stats are not out of the world. Clearly we all think that we are hockey guys/girls, right? But truthfully we do not know thatmuch. Any time we can find out what the players think, the better (who knows the game better than the guys that play it at the highest level and against their peers?)

The players consistently say Price is the best goaltender in the world, and it isn't really even close. I'd go so far as to say that the Flames - with their current goaltending - will never win the Cup. Now I am not saying the Canadiens will win (I honestly couldn't care less), but he would instantly make the Flames into an immediate contender. That's great. The Flames haven't been true contenders in a while, and Price locks them in for a few seasons. I would give anything for a cup: 2 solid B/C level players and two prospects for that opportunity is an amazing deal. I'd take it.

I honestly don't know why Price is so highly rated amongst players.
    6 avr. 2020 à 9 h 6
    Subbanator
    Rejoint: juill. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,227
    I honestly don't know why Price is so highly rated amongst players.

It's because he is a difficult goalie to play against. You can't dump it in because he plays the puck better then any other goalie in the league (check his passing numbers) and he is so positionaly sound that to beat him you need a near perfect shot. Teams have to gameplan around him more then any other goalie in the league and it's something that fans dont generally think or know about
    OkBoomer et GMs a aimé ceci.
    6 avr. 2020 à 9 h 24
    Mark
    Quoting: Subbanator7667
    It's because he is a difficult goalie to play against. You can't dump it in because he plays the puck better then any other goalie in the league (check his passing numbers) and he is so positionaly sound that to beat him you need a near perfect shot. Teams have to gameplan around him more then any other goalie in the league and it's something that fans dont generally think or know about

I agree. He also just hasn't had a decent backup goaltender in a long, long time. I remember when people were saying that Rask wasn't the goaltender he once was because he was playing every game and did not have the numbers he once did. Price plays more minutes than any other goaltender (again, not that close). I think that they thought Kinkaid was the answer to that and he was atrocious. They desperately need a backup. I assume if he were to be traded to the Flames (he won't be: the Habs aren't stupid enough to trade him), he would have a decent backup. I also assume that Mtl will get a backup this offseason.
    Subbanator7667 a aimé ceci.
    6 avr. 2020 à 10 h 12
    Rejoint: déc. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,142

This is the most tired overrated argument that there is. Players are as or more susceptible to reputation inflation as any segment. Price hasn’t even been able to get the Canadiens into the playoffs. When he could get them in years ago, he didn’t take them anywhere. Price isn’t awful by any stretch, but this narrative that he is somehow the equivalent of McDavid of the goalies is almost as ridiculous as his contract. As far as the Flames and their playoff woes, goal tending wasn’t their problem last year, it’s the only reason they didn’t get swept. Adding Price doesn’t change the fact that Johnny Gaudreau and others have completely disappeared in the playoffs the last 2 times they made the playoffs.
    6 avr. 2020 à 10 h 41
    Ok Boomer
    Rejoint: mars 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 70
    I depend on the statistics more than they eye test when it comes to goalies.

It might not be an easy fit to be a goalie for the Habs team, but even still his numbers should be significantly better with that paycheck.

As a Habs fan, it is obviously very hard to watch Price have a tough season this year and I mostly agree that his numbers should be much better. I disagree a little bit about the numbers because he is constantly being left out to dry by the team. The amount of high scoring chances on him give him no chance to look good. No goalie would be able to save some of the slot shots coming in on them, let alone a former Vezina and Hart trophy winner that is known for his poise and elite positioning in the net.
    GMs a aimé ceci.
    6 avr. 2020 à 10 h 44
    What in tarnation
    Quoting: OkBoomer
    As a Habs fan, it is obviously very hard to watch Price have a tough season this year and I mostly agree that his numbers should be much better. I disagree a little bit about the numbers because he is constantly being left out to dry by the team. The amount of high scoring chances on him give him no chance to look good. No goalie would be able to save some of the slot shots coming in on them, let alone a former Vezina and Hart trophy winner that is known for his poise and elite positioning in the net.

Well if that's the case, shouldn't they consider sacking Julien then? He clearly has failed to make their defensive game work, and with their subpar offense (meaning that there's no star players really in there) as well there's nothing to give props for him about...
    6 avr. 2020 à 10 h 53
    Ok Boomer
    Well if that's the case, shouldn't they consider sacking Julien then? He clearly has failed to make their defensive game work, and with their subpar offense (meaning that there's no star players really in there) as well there's nothing to give props for him about...

No star players is not really his fault lmao. I'm also not saying Bergevin should go because he has made some pretty good moves the last couple offseason. I think that it has been the players' faults this season. MTL fans are too hard on management and the coaching staff. The injuries also played a factor this year. Drouin was playing the best hockey of his career and Armia was having a career year.
    justaBoss et GMs a aimé ceci.
    6 avr. 2020 à 10 h 58
    What in tarnation
    No star players is not really his fault lmao. I'm also not saying Bergevin should go because he has made some pretty good moves the last couple offseason. I think that it has been the players' faults this season. MTL fans are too hard on management and the coaching staff. The injuries also played a factor this year. Drouin was playing the best hockey of his career and Armia was having a career year.

Yeah what I meant that since their offense is a bit nameless but their defense is not, shouldn't they drive their play through defense rather than offense?

I'm a Stars fan, and despite we have extremely talented offensive forwards including an Art Ross winner from few years ago, we still are in the low end in offensive numbers because we play defense first hockey. It's not a coincidence that statistically Bishop has been the best goalie there is because the team in front of him helps him so much.

Imo Habs should consider this way of approach in their game. If Price is as good as people seem to think, they could really come out and surprise a lot of teams in the playoffs. Just look at us, going to the OT in Game 7 against the eventual cup winners...we got pretty close there.
    GMs a aimé ceci.
    6 avr. 2020 à 11 h 33
    Ok Boomer
    Yeah what I meant that since their offense is a bit nameless but their defense is not, shouldn't they drive their play through defense rather than offense?

I'm a Stars fan, and despite we have extremely talented offensive forwards including an Art Ross winner from few years ago, we still are in the low end in offensive numbers because we play defense first hockey. It's not a coincidence that statistically Bishop has been the best goalie there is because the team in front of him helps him so much.

Imo Habs should consider this way of approach in their game. If Price is as good as people seem to think, they could really come out and surprise a lot of teams in the playoffs. Just look at us, going to the OT in Game 7 against the eventual cup winners...we got pretty close there.

You have elite offensive talent, game breakers. The thing is the Habs have no players that can take over a series. The Stars have that talent that can keep them in a series.
    6 avr. 2020 à 11 h 35
    What in tarnation
    You have elite offensive talent, game breakers. The thing is the Habs have no players that can take over a series. The Stars have that talent that can keep them in a series.

Dunno about that. Our defense kept us alive. Even our coach admitted that Lindell was the MVP of the team in those playoffs, playing average of 33 mins a night.
    6 avr. 2020 à 14 h 6
    Habs
    Rejoint: avr. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 384

https://evolving-hockey.com/?_inputs_&std_gl_info=null&std_gl_table="On-Ice"&std_gl_adj="Score %26 Venue"&dir="Goalie Tables"&std_gl_str="All"&std_gl_span="Regular"&std_gl_fa="50"&std_gl_range="Seasons"&std_gl_group="Team%2C Season"&std_gl_players=null&std_gl_team="All"

Price had a GSAx of -11.04. He let in 11 more goals than an average goalie would be expected to based on the quality of shots he faced.

Price was not good this year. He had some good stretches, but he had some very bad stretches.

It's not as simple as saying take any goalie and put then in MTL and they will be bad too, there is no evidence to suggest MTL is the reason for Price's poor numbers.
    6 avr. 2020 à 16 h 46
    Mark
    Quoting: Xqb15
    This is the most tired overrated argument that there is. Players are as or more susceptible to reputation inflation as any segment. Price hasn’t even been able to get the Canadiens into the playoffs. When he could get them in years ago, he didn’t take them anywhere. Price isn’t awful by any stretch, but this narrative that he is somehow the equivalent of McDavid of the goalies is almost as ridiculous as his contract. As far as the Flames and their playoff woes, goal tending wasn’t their problem last year, it’s the only reason they didn’t get swept. Adding Price doesn’t change the fact that Johnny Gaudreau and others have completely disappeared in the playoffs the last 2 times they made the playoffs.

Everyone should make you their GM. You have everything figured out. GOD you're smart. Can you predict the future?!
    6 avr. 2020 à 17 h 15
    Rejoint: mai 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 6,693
    I think the proof is in the pudding. You don't need Carey Price type goalies to win the cup anymore............. With that said, that doesn't mean swapping Rittich with Price would have zero impact. Price is still elite when on his game and the defense in front of him this past couple years has been absolutely atrocious at times for the Habs. He no longer has the "take the whole team on his back" ability he used to have but if you roster a capable top 6 d core in front of him like Calgary's last year and I guarantee his numbers will be back to elite.

You have to compare apples to apples and oranges to oranges. Is CP worth his contract? No, no one can deflect that. Is CP still a very good goalie though? hell yes.
    Xqb15, GMs et justaBoss a aimé ceci.
    6 avr. 2020 à 17 h 21
    Rejoint: déc. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,142
    Everyone should make you their GM. You have everything figured out. GOD you're smart. Can you predict the future?!

No but I am so tired of hearing how great Price is what a difference maker is, when he has never done it and he has an atrocious contract. He hasn’t been out of the first round since 14-15, and hasn’t hasn’t made the playoffs since 16-17.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage