Forums/Armchair-GM

gIve ME a gM JoB

Créé par: Torontoleafs15
Équipe: 2020-21 Maple Leafs de Toronto
Date de création initiale: 2 avr. 2020
Publié: 2 avr. 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
So how do you like my team. Who says yes and no?
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
32 000 000 $
53 500 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
1700 000 $
31 250 000 $
CRÉÉANSCAP HIT
Barabanov, Alexander
1925 000 $
Transactions
TOR
  1. Manson, Josh
  2. Rakell, Rickard
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2020 (BOS)
TOR
  1. Cernak, Erik [Droits de RFA]
TOR
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (DAL)
  2. Choix de 5e ronde en 2022 (DAL)
TOR
  1. Deslauriers, Nicolas (300 000 $ retained)
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2021 (ANA)
ANA
  1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2020 (VGK)
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (DAL)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de BOS
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de VGK
Logo de TOR
Logo de CAR
Logo de COL
Logo de SJS
Logo de STL
Logo de WPG
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de ANA
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de DAL
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $75 134 922 $0 $0 $6 365 078 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 4
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 4
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
2 463 139 $2 463 139 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Barabanov, Alexander
925 000 $925 000 $
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 3
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
700 000 $700 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
2 050 000 $2 050 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
700 000 $700 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AD
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
2 avr. 2020 à 12 h 28
Just Keep Swimming
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,554
ANH accepts and runs away before you can change your mind, TB says no, DAL returns Dubas' family (who they are clearly holding hostage), and the Leafs say no as we are overpaying for something we don't need.
Falbert_Dong a aimé ceci.
2 avr. 2020 à 12 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 737
Quoting: Random2152
ANH accepts and runs away before you can change your mind, TB says no, DAL returns Dubas' family (who they are clearly holding hostage), and the Leafs say no as we are overpaying for something we don't need.

Lmao why would Tampa bay reject. Clearly this team is better than our original team
2 avr. 2020 à 13 h 8
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 74
I'd be fine with the Marner deal as I think his cap hit really hurts our chances of a better D....problem if due to his contract no deal we make will make the Leafs look like they won the trade...but I think we need to reboot the cap allocated to his spot.....i'd rather keep Liljegren though and my target would be to sign Dylan DeMelo for 4 or 5 years @ 4.5 to 5mil....he's steady and can play 20 minutes a night against other teams top guys....as for Mikheyev...I would only sign that him for 1 year @ 1.25 or 1.5 max....he's played 39 games and who knows how he will be when he comes back....would hate to hate him signed 3 years at 2mil and be a dud.....Engvall already looking like that after he signed with 1 goal in last 19 games...and it was against the Zamboni driver.
2 avr. 2020 à 13 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: Loxley_1972
I'd be fine with the Marner deal as I think his cap hit really hurts our chances of a better D....problem if due to his contract no deal we make will make the Leafs look like they won the trade...but I think we need to reboot the cap allocated to his spot.....i'd rather keep Liljegren though and my target would be to sign Dylan DeMelo for 4 or 5 years @ 4.5 to 5mil....he's steady and can play 20 minutes a night against other teams top guys....as for Mikheyev...I would only sign that him for 1 year @ 1.25 or 1.5 max....he's played 39 games and who knows how he will be when he comes back....would hate to hate him signed 3 years at 2mil and be a dud.....Engvall already looking like that after he signed with 1 goal in last 19 games...and it was against the Zamboni driver.

23 points in 39 games. I think he is worth it
2 avr. 2020 à 13 h 31
C,mon Leafs...Please
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 329
Modifié 2 avr. 2020 à 13 h 36
I'd be fine with the Marner deal as I think his cap hit really hurts our chances of a better D....problem if due to his contract no deal we make will make the Leafs look like they won the trade...but I think we need to reboot the cap allocated to his spot

I agree that the reboot of the cap needs to happen but I don't think it is Marner who needs traded of the big 3 nor do I believe he has the most value. The Top is obviously Matthews but I feel that Tavares is the one you have to pick. He is an elite #1 center like Matthew which is literally a luxury the Leafs can't afford. Find a team that needs an elite #1 center and has cap space with an asset the Leafs could use and I believe you found a potential trade partner. Of course I keep looking at Columbus...

Also If the Leafs pick up Cernak he is a bigger younger version of Manson anyway making Manson unnecessary. Willing to fight but not necessarily good at it, offensively able to chip in on occasion and willing to hit.

.....i'd rather keep Liljegren though and my target would be to sign Dylan DeMelo for 4 or 5 years @ 4.5 to 5mil....he's steady and can play 20 minutes a night against other teams top guys....

I like Liljegren a lot as well but this is a trade that addresses pain on both teams. With Cernak able to fill a 2nd/3rd pair role already and Liljegren with a HUGE upside but not proven yet. I would suspect the Leafs would have to add a decent pick or prospect since TBay doesn't have the cap room to take on a salary.

If TBay could move one of their $5 MIL players they might be will to take Johnsson or Kerfoot instead as a cheaper $5 MIL replacement player.

as for Mikheyev...I would only sign that him for 1 year @ 1.25 or 1.5 max....he's played 39 games and who knows how he will be when he comes back....would hate to hate him signed 3 years at 2mil and be a dud.....Engvall already looking like that after he signed with 1 goal in last 19 games...and it was against the Zamboni driver.

Bang on!

Seeing his agent tweet the 'Show me the money!!' video makes me uneasy. He hasn't proved anything in 39 years except that he has potential but we have see that many times in the NHL before so it is NOT enough for a top contract..especially with players from around the world open to playing for the Leafs now.

So yeah, I would be looking at Tavares/Jones, Liljegren + ?? /Cernak trades
2 avr. 2020 à 13 h 39
C,mon Leafs...Please
Quoting: Torontoleafs15

I am not saying that that output isn't worth it if it translated over a few seasons but it is too small a sample size to know if he would sustain in over a 5 + year period. With the depth of LH players the Leafs have access to I feel there needs to be a realistic sample size before we 'show him the money'.
2 avr. 2020 à 13 h 44
Quoting: Torontoleafs15

it's fine if he had more experience and not coming off a huge wrist injury......look at Engvall….he regressed after signing the contract....and although not as bad.....look at the over pay for a Russian coming over like Zaitsev....no......time to stop over paying guys after 39 games...let him prove what he can do in a full season
Britishbulldog a aimé ceci.
2 avr. 2020 à 13 h 46
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,588
Believe it or not, Mitch Marner isn't that great a fit with Anaheim (as currently constituted).

Marner is arguably the premier playmaking RW in the League. But that title is the result of playing with high-scoring forwards. Anaheim has only two of those (Rakell and Jakob Silfverberg), neither of whom is anywhere near the superlative quality of Matthews, Tavares, or Nylander and one of whom you're trading away to get Marner. Anaheim's two primary shortcomings are on offense and at RD; you can only rack up assists if you are passing to guys who can put the puck in the net. In short, I'd much prefer to have Nylander (and Liljegren) than Marner (and Bracco). This could change, of course, were the Ducks to draft Lafreniere or Byfield.
2 avr. 2020 à 13 h 48
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: Britishbulldog
I agree that the reboot of the cap needs to happen but I don't think it is Marner who needs traded of the big 3 nor do I believe he has the most value. The Top is obviously Matthews but I feel that Tavares is the one you have to pick. He is an elite #1 center like Matthew which is literally a luxury the Leafs can't afford. Find a team that needs an elite #1 center and has cap space with an asset the Leafs could use and I believe you found a potential trade partner. Of course I keep looking at Columbus...

Also If the Leafs pick up Cernak he is a bigger younger version of Manson anyway making Manson unnecessary. Willing to fight but not necessarily good at it, offensively able to chip in on occasion and willing to hit.

I like Liljegren a lot as well but this is a trade that addresses pain on both teams. With Cernak able to fill a 2nd/3rd pair role already and Liljegren with a HUGE upside but not proven yet. I would suspect the Leafs would have to add a decent pick or prospect since TBay doesn't have the cap room to take on a salary.

If TBay could move one of their $5 MIL players they might be will to take Johnsson or Kerfoot instead as a cheaper $5 MIL replacement player.

Bang on!

Seeing his agent tweet the 'Show me the money!!' video makes me uneasy. He hasn't proved anything in 39 years except that he has potential but we have see that many times in the NHL before so it is NOT enough for a top contract..especially with players from around the world open to playing for the Leafs now.

Tampa bay won't be able to keep Cernak. Even if they buyout Gourde and trade Johnson they are still limited
Britishbulldog a aimé ceci.
2 avr. 2020 à 13 h 57

Bang on!

Tavares would also be my choice...but no way the Leafs trade him....first off he has a no movement clause....and he playing for his home town...left money on the table to come here....this would look so bad for the Leafs who for years have wanted to sign big free agents.....and you are telling me that after 2 seasons they are gonna trade there newly appointed captain??? The Golden boy is not going anywhere.....he should not have been signed first of all...but we are stuck with him.....I have even thought of using compliance buyout should teams get one but that would equally look as bad.....based on his age and contract he "should" be the guy....but for the reasons I said above he won't be.....leaves us Marner & Nylander....cause Mathews is not being traded....and since they are both the same type of player....offensive guys with no grit...Marner has the biggest contract and is my pick...i'd get rid of both if I could for more balanced grit/scoring...

As for Cernak...if the Ducks can sign him for that kinda contract they are gonna keep him......and I really don't think the Ducks deal happens without a young RD going back for Manson....which is why I said Liljegren would have to go to them.....but you don't seem to be a fan of his and expanded on the Cernak deal.....my point is we aren't getting both Manson & Cernak without adding to each deal if Liljegren has to go to Ducks then your center piece does not happen for Cernak…..and if you keep Liljegren for Cernak then Manson deal does not go through...

Also no way Jackets trade us Jones....contract is too cap friendly and he is there face of franchise like Mathews is for Leafs...plus his deal comes up at same time as Rielly….if I am not mistaken and that would make it tough for us to resign both.
2 avr. 2020 à 22 h 57
C,mon Leafs...Please
Tavares would also be my choice...but no way the Leafs trade him....first off he has a no movement clause....and he playing for his home town...left money on the table to come here....this would look so bad for the Leafs who for years have wanted to sign big free agents.....and you are telling me that after 2 seasons they are gonna trade there newly appointed captain??? The Golden boy is not going anywhere.....he should not have been signed first of all...but we are stuck with him.....I have even thought of using compliance buyout should teams get one but that would equally look as bad.....based on his age and contract he "should" be the guy....but for the reasons I said above he won't be.....leaves us Marner & Nylander....cause Mathews is not being traded....and since they are both the same type of player....offensive guys with no grit...Marner has the biggest contract and is my pick...i'd get rid of both if I could for more balanced grit/scoring...

Yeah, I feel that there is no way that Tavares would waive his NMC but he is the guy I would love to see go for the reasons you listed. Too bad.

As for Cernak...if the Ducks can sign him for that kinda contract they are gonna keep him......and I really don't think the Ducks deal happens without a young RD going back for Manson....which is why I said Liljegren would have to go to them.....but you don't seem to be a fan of his and expanded on the Cernak deal.....my point is we aren't getting both Manson & Cernak without adding to each deal if Liljegren has to go to Ducks then your center piece does not happen for Cernak…..and if you keep Liljegren for Cernak then Manson deal does not go through...

I am assuming you meant that if TBay could sign Cernak not the Ducks. Do you feel TBay could match $3.5 MIL? I don't. Like yourself I also feel Liljegren is the KEY piece in a trade for either player as well which is why I would pick Cernak as TBay is in serious cap trouble and leave the aging, declining Manson in Anaheim.

Also no way Jackets trade us Jones....contract is too cap friendly and he is there face of franchise like Mathews is for Leafs...plus his deal comes up at same time as Rielly….if I am not mistaken and that would make it tough for us to resign both.

Not many places could take on one of the big contracts. We will have to ride out this top heavy team that Dubas believes in. My household is frustrated as I felt we had chance to have an incredible dynasty if these unproven players would have been signed to better contracts. At least they should have been nailed down for max term with those HUGE dollars given them.

Oh well. Maybe in 20 years the Leafs will bottom out again, win the lottery on a franchise player, pick up a couple of creative RWers and...who am I kidding? I will be in my 70s and it will be still mismanaged.
4 avr. 2020 à 12 h 5
Yeah, I feel that there is no way that Tavares would waive his NMC but he is the guy I would love to see go for the reasons you listed. Too bad.

I am assuming you meant that if TBay could sign Cernak not the Ducks. Do you feel TBay could match $3.5 MIL? I don't. Like yourself I also feel Liljegren is the KEY piece in a trade for either player as well which is why I would pick Cernak as TBay is in serious cap trouble and leave the aging, declining Manson in Anaheim.

Not many places could take on one of the big contracts. We will have to ride out this top heavy team that Dubas believes in. My household is frustrated as I felt we had chance to have an incredible dynasty if these unproven players would have been signed to better contracts. At least they should have been nailed down for max term with those HUGE dollars given them.

Oh well. Maybe in 20 years the Leafs will bottom out again, win the lottery on a franchise player, pick up a couple of creative RWers and...who am I kidding? I will be in my 70s and it will be still mismanaged.

in regards to your Tampa question...they always seem to go into each year with a dilemma and somehow find a way to sign there players....nobody thought Stamkos was gonna stay and he did....same with Kucherov and Point..all were predicted to get more...but wether it's the taxes or the weather or the fact it's small market and less preasure….guys sign there...if there is a compliance buy out they could use it on McDonagh…as for the Jackets...yes they could take on the cap but I doubt they will give up their franchise guy.....what is gonna have to happen with Marner is the Leafs will have to take back a bad contract and get a couple of other good players....but the deal that sends him out of town will not be popular by Leaf fans as we will be giving up the best player(even though he had a bad year) in this deal.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage